Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#473517 Dec 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
You cannot explain the creator works by natural laws…..
No but you can explain how beans work by natural gas....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#473518 Dec 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why Christianity and Muslim flourish.
No one wants to hear the truth. They want pretty lies.
If God sent an angel to tell you that your religion was wrong, you would call the angel a demon.
That is even what Paul said to do!
So sad.
You need to post book,chapter verse.Referrence.
I not interested in guess work or here say.
You have no idea what kind of conversation that might take place between me and a angel.It is not wise to assume of me.

Location hidden

#473519 Dec 30, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No but you can explain how beans work by natural gas....
Sure can potty mouth,here some toilet paper wipe your mouth.Now which run down do you want.Humm fifty foot of intestines,large and small bowel tubes,liver filteration system,gallbladder functions,stomach acids breakdown,circulation system for digestion,Oh yea brain operation left operate the right and the right operates the left of the body.You better hit the head fellow before your cleaning out thoses britches.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#473520 Dec 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot explain the creator and His works by natural laws.So you consider Bible History as unreliable.When one doubts the Old Testaments and New Testaments to often go to far with doubting the extistence of God.Once one lets go of that anchor that one is beat on the rocks of unbleif.It is in the masterpiece of Satan deceptions and he palms off deception in place of truth.
1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy keep that which is committed to thy trust avoiding profane and vain babblings and oppositions of science falsely so called.
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people even as there shall be false teacher among you who privily shall bring a damnable heresies even denying the Lord that bought them and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
When people reject the truth they become easy target for deceptions and Satan lying wonder of spiritualism is one of them..
Now there is truth. Be steadfast in your faith, and faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

Location hidden

#473521 Dec 30, 2012
Romans 10:17

Location hidden

#473522 Dec 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can potty mouth,here some toilet paper wipe your mouth.
LOL.... he said potty mouth...

Location hidden

#473523 Dec 30, 2012
yuckin wrote:
So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

But I say Have they not heard.Yes verily their sound went into all the earth and their word unto the ends of the world.
Romans 10:18

Who are the children of promise.

Location hidden

#473524 Dec 30, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... he said potty mouth...
lol if you think so.lol I should change avatars lol to you know who folks.lol but I will not just for the mischeif of it all.lol,lol

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#473525 Dec 30, 2012
Is everyone getting into the wine?
<3

Location hidden

#473526 Dec 30, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy anniversary Jute. I hope you and Wayne have many many more after this one. Give Wayne my best.
How was your Christmas? I had a wonderful time with my family. For the first time in a long time it was a white Christmas where we were. There was a little snow on the ground on Christmas Day than it really snowed the day after Christmas. When I got home there was about 5 inches of snow on the ground and we got another 7 inches of snow on Friday night. With the foot we have on the ground now there is more snow here than we had at anytime last winter. And they're saying we may get 4 to 6 inches more tomorrow afternoon and evening.
I go in to the Hospital a week from tomorrow to have an ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) put in my chest (just below my collarbone). The Cardiologist says it's something I need to have with my heart condition being what it is, and that it's something that could save my life if my heart were to go into an arrhythmia or cardiac arrest. It's a fairly simple and safe procedure that if all goes well should only cause me to be in the Hospital overnight.
I guess I'll call it a night. In case I don't post tomorrow let me wish you a Happy New Year. I hope 2013 is a blessed year for you and yours.
God bless you my dear friend.
Just to put you at ease , I know firsthand that the implant is a relatively easy and fairly routine/minimally invasive procedure that is life saving if ever needed. Though I do not know you I do know a close family member that had one done and it was a walk in the park. With Jesus even better huh?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#473527 Dec 30, 2012
yuckin wrote:
<quoted text>Just to put you at ease , I know firsthand that the implant is a relatively easy and fairly routine/minimally invasive procedure that is life saving if ever needed. Though I do not know you I do know a close family member that had one done and it was a walk in the park. With Jesus even better huh?
Amen <3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#473528 Dec 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to post book,chapter verse.Referrence.
I not interested in guess work or here say.
You have no idea what kind of conversation that might take place between me and a angel.It is not wise to assume of me.
Here it is again in Paul's own words:

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!" Gal. 1:8

"Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."
2 Corinthians 11:14

According to Paul, if an Angel comes to you saying that Paul is wrong then it is Satan.

Every cult says the same thing, "If you don't believe me then you are being fooled by Satan."

By that standard there is no God at all, just Satan. In some ways I think that might be the real truth.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473529 Dec 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out to you that I think you have been deceived....
Prove that you aren't the one being decieved.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473530 Dec 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
But I say Have they not heard.Yes verily their sound went into all the earth and their word unto the ends of the world.
Romans 10:18
Who are the children of promise.
Paul made up a lot of good sounding stuff.

Too bad the Jesus' words in Mark aren't good enough for Christians.

Location hidden

#473531 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is again in Paul's own words:
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!" Gal. 1:8
"Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."
According to Paul, if an Angel comes to you saying that Paul is wrong then it is Satan.
Every cult says the same thing, "If you don't believe me then you are being fooled by Satan."
By that standard there is no God at all, just Satan. In some ways I think that might be the real truth.
Galatians 1:8
But though we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto let him be accursed.

This says nothing about cults nor satan.

However explain the verses that reads;

Galatians 1:7
Which is not another but there be some that trouble you and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 1:10
For I do now persuade men or God or do I seek to please men for if I yet pleased men I should not be a servant of Christ.

This all falls under preach no other gospel.

And no marvel for satan himself is tranformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be tranformed as ministers of righteous;whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such are false apostles deceitful workers transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.

All is under Simplicity in Christ.

All that is been showin here is to watch for false teachers and ministers.

By who standard is there no God.By who standard is there no Jesus??
By who standard is a cult right?? By who standard are false teachers right???

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473532 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Galatians 1:8
But though we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto let him be accursed.
This says nothing about cults nor satan....
That is what all the Christians tell me when I ask why Paul thought he was above an Angel sent by God.

"If even an Angel from God tells you anything other than what I told you, let it be cursed for all eternity."

Which is Satan ? Paul or the Angel ?

Location hidden

#473533 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you aren't the one being decieved.
Blessed are ye when men shall hate you and when they shall separate you from their company and shall reproach you and cast out your name as evil,for the Son of man's sake.Luke6:22

The evidence lays right here in the words of others right here in this thread.

Location hidden

#473534 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul made up a lot of good sounding stuff.
Too bad the Jesus' words in Mark aren't good enough for Christians.
Even Jesus warned of such deceit and false teachings.
Just as Paul,Elijah,Jeremiah.

Mark 13:5

And Jesus answering them began to say Take heed lest any man deceive you.For many shall come in my name saying I am Christ and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:22

For false Christ and false prophets shall arise and show signs and wonder to seduce if it were possible even the elect.

Location hidden

#473535 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what all the Christians tell me when I ask why Paul thought he was above an Angel sent by God.
"If even an Angel from God tells you anything other than what I told you, let it be cursed for all eternity."
Which is Satan ? Paul or the Angel ?
You have ignored all four of my questions by who's standard???

And you have not addressed Galatians 1:10 and 1:7

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473536 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessed are ye when men shall hate you and when they shall separate you from their company and shall reproach you and cast out your name as evil,for the Son of man's sake.Luke6:22
The evidence lays right here in the words of others right here in this thread.
Nope.

I can get the same lame answers on a Muslim thread, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 777,515
Is A Race War Brewing? 17 min Clarence688 56
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Liam 560,189
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 28 min zoeybelle 211
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 42 min Clarence688 4
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 1 hr Ed Teach 97
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,366
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web