Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471418 Dec 18, 2012
REVELATION

Rev 1:9 (Part 4/cont2)

>>> continued...

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE suffering and kingdom and PATIENT ENDURANCE that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. Patient Endurance -

A. Apostle Paul: "Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;

...in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; GENUINE, YET regarded as impostors; known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

...We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians, and opened wide our hearts to you. We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us..." 2 Corinthians 6

B. James: Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, YOUR ENDURANCE has a chance to grow.

...So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing." James 1

Have a sweet rest folks... Jesus is Lord

:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#471419 Dec 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good early Morning, I actually had more to type but the scroll wasn't long enough... lol... How you doin'? Happy Holy-days/Chag Chanuka Sameach/Merry Christ Mass and Season's Greetings to you... smile.
Happy Everything!

Agree or disagree, it is better IMHO to think about the scriptures than just accepting a doctrine wihtout even thinking about it.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471420 Dec 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Everything!
Agree or disagree, it is better IMHO to think about the scriptures than just accepting a doctrine wihtout even thinking about it.
"Word up" ...this fundie is not so bad...lol Welp, going to head back to the bed so I can get up early and go to the gym. You take care my friend. I'm gaining a better understanding through these studies also.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#471421 Dec 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Rider. Ye..........Our God IS GOOD, indeed he is GREAT, but what you need to understand that we are not perfect because we worship and believe in him, we are still in the flesh and there are times when the 'old man' is going to rise up from time to time even among the most spiritually strong of believers, the warns us that 'if we bite and devour one another, be careful that we do not be comsumed of one another'.
Yes God is indeed good, and there is NO failure in HIM, but the failure is in US, and all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, but it still doesn't change HIS status.
Blessings.
You are spiritually clueless, so quit your self aggrandizing by lying that you are "spiritually strong". It just makes me laugh.
Gay Muslim Heroin Addict

UK

#471422 Dec 19, 2012
Jesus would love you if youre a man as he was a homo.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#471423 Dec 19, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spiritually clueless, so quit your self aggrandizing by lying that you are "spiritually strong". It just makes me laugh.
And why shouldn't you laugh too? Most of us been laughing at you for a long time now ...Seen.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#471425 Dec 19, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> >>>>>DEB< <<<<
Guess you missed my post to you the day, how're you my friend?
(((((Scott))))))! Hello brother (c:

Okay here~ I hope that all is well with you.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#471426 Dec 19, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Can I please have some more evil icons? Smile.
Good morning (((((Quinn))))))~
I hope that all is well for you brother.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#471427 Dec 19, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

M*O*R*N*I*N*G

“Life was meant to be lived,
and curiosity must be kept alive.
One must never, for whatever reason,
turn his back on life.”

~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Thought For The Day

*~*~*~*~*~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471428 Dec 19, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Today's Prayer

Oh Lord, how precious are the seasoned saints. I thank You for faithful Christians who are such loving and sweet examples of Your growing children who have been tried and tested time and time again and who have experienced Your hand of blessing, only to pass along that faith heritage and their testimonies to others. May You bless them so much and continue to give them grace and peace every day of their lives. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime Time with God

*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471429 Dec 19, 2012
Encouraging Words...

Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.

1 Corinthians 16:13

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471430 Dec 19, 2012
*~*~*~*~*

Kenny G....Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas...

http://youtu.be/YjUoGCLqAW0

*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471431 Dec 19, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it was easier for ppl to have differences in beliefs without it turning contentious.I have no doubt no matter where someone lands on the issue that people are simply trying to give an honest witness.Obviously people feel strongly about this issue but that doesnt make anyone who believes diff an enemy, it just makes them someone who sees it different. When warned about those that bring a gospel different that what we have been taught imo that means those who preach against the Bible and Christ, not Christians with diff interpretations. I enjoyed my exchange with GW and did so in hopes we'd both come away understanding the other a little better. I think it went well. But I agree w/ u its sad it become nasty as there is no reason it needs to.(T) PEACE
So true Friend....What do you have planned on Friday (Doomsday)...I sent out on Facebook a 7 day weather forcast..and one Friday it says 1067 degree's and Fire...and Saturday is Black (no forecast)...LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471432 Dec 19, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
How does failure or imperfection come from perfection? I know christians arn't perfect and i dont expect them to be. Really I'm pointing out how evil your God really is, or how human your god really is if you prefer.
This perfect God had to know the uncivility his not making himself clear would cause. If i thought the fable was true I would think it a shame. JMO.
Hey Larry....How are ya doin?

You are entitled to your own opinion...and IMO that is called FREE WILL..to believe the way you do....To me that is NOT and EVIL GOD.

Hey....MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471433 Dec 19, 2012
*~*~*~*~*

Joke for Today....

I have a friend who is a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac. He lays awake all night wondering if there really is a dog!

*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471434 Dec 19, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
HFN..Sorry wanted to end my post with the following but was afraid i wouldnt even be able to post the last part as this phone keeps shutting off for no reason. I took a nasty spill the other day mopping a tile floor for the folks and cracked my head and my phone went flying and hasnt been working right since. Anyway seems to be letting me write now as it took me 4 tries to get that last post to u. But wanted to say I know u r not a fan of debating and i appreciate the time and effort u put into the responses. These are simply my beliefs and some of the verses I base them on but obviously have no problem agreeing to disagree. Great to see you.(T) PEACE
Sorry to hear about your fall Steve-o....Head trauma is nothing to fool with....You're a good son mopping your folks tile floor....Wanna fly down and mop mine? I have a few dogs that will play with you....
IMO

United States

#471435 Dec 19, 2012
Why can we not let Gods word speak for itself. It has far more power than we do.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471436 Dec 19, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is only the umpteenth time it's been discussed.
~channel check~
Who's got the remote?
I thought you HID it somewhere....Look under cushions...or under couches....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471437 Dec 19, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be fooled by that imposter.
The original hick-up is the one and only.
Topix goofed!
:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471438 Dec 19, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh humm;
Take a pound of ground beef
fry in skillet with garlic salt
addin in some raw onion.
Fry some yellow corn torillias
Drain good.
Shovel meat inside add graded cheese
chopped up lettuce,chopped tomatoes.
Spead hot sauce over top.
Bingo Tacos from the southwest.
Yum....May I have another?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 7 min WasteWater 2,072
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Clearwater 48,843
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Rosesz 646,678
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Pegasus 281,267
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 37 min A human being 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min Just Think 105,632
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 55 min okimar 53,820
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr RiversideRedneck 971,710
More from around the web