Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Truths wrote:
from a few years ag0~ Before deaths~ and while there were many more of "US" <3
The room was all silent,as some just peek in...
The room was all silent,as some just peek in...
Drew brings fact but is supping with his kin.
Dawn coming soon,saying where to begin?
Ham is singing and sitting with Lynne.
Chris visits with encouragement herein.
Judy will stop by,after her daily spin.
Seen is in residence, He moved right in!
HipG brings a book,I think it's Huck Finn.
Doc's in the corner,saying look where I've been?
Micah can no longer cause a small din.
Stop by Prophesy,when you are not work'in.
Denie a Favorite, loves from Sebasti'in.
Epi Looking to praise, having thick skin....
Curious brother Tim,serves on His missi'ion.
Whispers posts scriptures,natural medicine~

Christian Man returned,puts love in Religion.
Seventies Chick~ sister, through thick and thin.
Dave has left warning,sounds like hail on a tin.
Gary is next to him,and maybe his twin.
Hick may saunter by,talking sails or of fin.
HFN brings her heart,shares in posts full wherein.
TG brings her Texas,warns all of big sin.
Senecus brings peace talk,probably plays violin.
BlindMan with sight,posts positive bulletin.
Yes Annie loves us much,but hides at her cabin.
Our songmaster is,our brother Mr. Quin
JW puts to order,with a squirrel rolling pin.
Other Dawn is missed a sibling akin.
Kay brings with her soap,our October pumpkin~

CBart is visiting with saints at the Inn.
Carol glides in through,with her southern grin~
Stewie posts wisely,from knowledge On in.
Truths lives in the hills, a hugging bumpkin.
Lele sits with Micah and Hick just fishin.
OYE seems to have left us,peddling her schwinn..
BOBB brings the Word,to unbelievers chagrin.
Rider is Larry,I think he'll still win.
River views all,with heart and keen Ayin.
Phiesty Phae from North, lovely Canadi'IN.
Trebor our jokester,with OUT any GIN.
Art Girl sweeps in, when not working paint'in.
Cindy who is WHO? Gets a new bent VIN.
Thumper gets grumpy~ & kicks in the shin.
Red Apples is renewed, a new true siblin'~

Darwin with an identity complexi'in.
Boss is still pokey,pointed as a pin.
Shrink in the drink,lost, maybe sinkin'~
Glad to see brother JT, and posts of Spurgeon.
Tim brings us deep thoughts, pops by~ with a grin.
Irrira is lively,helpful bright Opini'IN.
Lawest sends love from a mini vacation.
Serah, gentle SERAH,Muched missed in the bin.
Busy Working is Steve,but he's back a'gin.
Baby Sister with miracles,I can use amidin!
Educator our mentor,like the vines auxin.
Here is our Malone,with his college biggin.
Mind the meanings of Fear,with a clip to the chin~

Deng brings us bombs,down with Americ'in.
ASOGs not gone,hope he's ponder'in.
UK crew posting,with their obsession.
Xcnt says ramen he's a pastafarian~
Ooogah a mad helper,heart not a chang'in.
Brother Lee posts word,NOT for Campin'
Duh returns still sadly hate filled with sin~

TN Grams joins with us, posts hope as purin.
SF with Gods peace,writing as a complin.
Sister Dew shows heart,calm as morning jasmin.
Phyllis with smiles, that come from within.
From Cheri in morn,speaks love in Afric'in.
LIT has lite humor. OUR comedia'N.
Ricky loves us,cuz we're interestin'.
NorCal soldiering , visits as a civili'in.

Together by Gods grace, nons and Christi'in.
Love,Deb~
Truths, this was absolutely PRICELESS :) Just one question: am I "Bobb" (my lifelong nickname is Bobbi) and if I'm not, how come you left me out, I'll-have-to-cross-you-off-my- Christmas-card-list-if-you-did , hmmm?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Truths, this was absolutely PRICELESS :) Just one question: am I "Bobb" (my lifelong nickname is Bobbi) and if I'm not, how come you left me out, I'll-have-to-cross-you-off-my- Christmas-card-list-if-you-did , hmmm?
Hey Roberta.....Deb wrote that a couple years ago (maybe 3 years)Notice some of the poster have moved on ..Ham...CBart....Micah

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Truths wrote:
Red~ I was reading about the fall a couple days ago when a friend asked me "When did lucifer become satan?" The general info at each place I looked- said that GOD being God- probably gave him a chance to choose to change his way-
I am doing good here- I as well as everyone who feels the pain due to the Conneticut shootings.
Where does it say in God's Word that quote: "GOD being God- probably gave him a chance to choose to change his way"?

Book, chapter, verse, I've never read anything like that in God's Word and I'd like to see where it says that?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As mainly a reader now and even that not so often...I too find it sad. From what I have read...NEITHER side would give it up. Why not just state what one believes and then move on? Does it really matter if the other side agrees or not? If one is secure do they really have to mount such a defense? To me...one can only believe what they have been given. Whoe knows...maybe we are given what we need in order to believe...or not believe.
It has been said often on this thread the "heathens" are responsible for the disruption. Look around Epi...there are no more left. I was the last to back my way out of this place. Maybe we little heathens are the ones that held you all together...united you in a common cause. Something to think about. Once all of us left...you guys turned on each other (you guys being a collective term and not pointed at any one person).
It is sad...I will leave it at that. You know me though...there is always more! LOL
Love ya my friend...will take this moment to wave at Deb and send her my love also.
Miss chatting with you guys but quite frankly...I find this place to sad for me...especially with the holidays upon us. I am looking for people in the Christmas mood!
Here ya go...I think that all I will be doing is dreaming of this. It is snowing all around us here but not a drop in the city. The mountains block most all the fronts and they go around us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ooc5eJc5SHAXX
Miss you too....Did you decorate for Christmas at your new place?

That "White Christmas" was really cute....Loved it...Thanks!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

^^^^^Hey Topix Hick-upped...I only hit that once

TOPIX take care of that please....and Thank you

“Life's eternal gifts”

Since: Oct 12

Are the most wondrous things

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Roberta.....Deb wrote that a couple years ago (maybe 3 years)Notice some of the poster have moved on ..Ham...CBart....Micah
Micah did? When?

“Life's eternal gifts”

Are the most wondrous things

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

BTW, I'm the real Riverspirit. Closed out my account and then opened another one.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

@Drew....sorry had to respond here for space. I thought you made some excellent points in your post to hu about not believing the devil can make people sin {tempt maybe but certainly man is still responsible for his choices) and that a big pitfall for believers is feeling more righteous than another. often imo that will manifest itself in two ways. 1) Everything i believe must be right so anyone who doesnt agree with me must disagree with God or 2) "Look at how much i do for others, guess i just love Jesus more" I have seen both a decent amount in my life. I did have one question though. when it says we all will sin and fall short imo that is talking about why people need Christ for salvation because some thought they were justified by works of law and isnt directed at those who already turned to Christ as technically we arent to sin at all after that. obviously we still will but the msg would never be its ok sometimes. whats ur take on who that verse is directed to?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Innocence Taken From Us.

Innocence was taken from us on Friday past.
Changing our lives and world so sudden and fast.

Little children so loving and innocent taken away.
Leaving all of us to grieve that dreadful day.

We look to God now for strength to carry on.
Praying for the little ones so tragically gone.

We stand in support of those that grieve.
Letting them know they're in our hearts where they will never leave.

And while we search for answers as to why.
We turn to each other to hold as we cry.

Taken way to soon, we will always remember.
The innocence lost on that dreadful day in December.
_______

God bless the children, and all the families and friends of those lost in Newtown.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
Its always funny, that when the atheists and agnostics leave we can always count on coming back here and finding you squabbling and backstabbing each other.........
Your God is sure good isnt he?
Good evening Rider. Ye..........Our God IS GOOD, indeed he is GREAT, but what you need to understand that we are not perfect because we worship and believe in him, we are still in the flesh and there are times when the 'old man' is going to rise up from time to time even among the most spiritually strong of believers, the warns us that 'if we bite and devour one another, be careful that we do not be comsumed of one another'.

Yes God is indeed good, and there is NO failure in HIM, but the failure is in US, and all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, but it still doesn't change HIS status.

Blessings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Lord who shall abide in thy tabernacle who shall dwell in thy holy hill.

He that walketh uprightly and worketh righteousness and speaketh the truth in his heart.

He that backbiteth not with his tongue,nor doeth evil to his neighbour,nor take up a reproach against his neighbour.

In whose eyes a vile person is contemned;but he honoureth them that fear the Lord.He that sweareth to his own hurt and changeth not.

He that putteth not our his money to usury,not taketh reward against the innocent.He that doeth theses things shall never be moved.
Psalms 15

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Innocence Taken From Us.
Innocence was taken from us on Friday past.
Changing our lives and world so sudden and fast.
Little children so loving and innocent taken away.
Leaving all of us to grieve that dreadful day.
We look to God now for strength to carry on.
Praying for the little ones so tragically gone.
We stand in support of those that grieve.
Letting them know they're in our hearts where they will never leave.
And while we search for answers as to why.
We turn to each other to hold as we cry.
Taken way to soon, we will always remember.
The innocence lost on that dreadful day in December.
_______
God bless the children, and all the families and friends of those lost in Newtown.
Amen

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The BIBLE warns us................

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Riverspirit60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Micah did? When?
Hey RS60....Good to see ya

Well he quit posting here about a year ago....It was a little before Ham passed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
*~*~*~*~*~
Everyone WAS getting along...till this OSAS came up....Once everyone posted how they felt...Insinuations were thrown...Then sides were chosen........Now lines are drawn....SAD
*~*~*~*~*~
:-(
I wish it was easier for ppl to have differences in beliefs without it turning contentious.I have no doubt no matter where someone lands on the issue that people are simply trying to give an honest witness.Obviously people feel strongly about this issue but that doesnt make anyone who believes diff an enemy, it just makes them someone who sees it different. When warned about those that bring a gospel different that what we have been taught imo that means those who preach against the Bible and Christ, not Christians with diff interpretations. I enjoyed my exchange with GW and did so in hopes we'd both come away understanding the other a little better. I think it went well. But I agree w/ u its sad it become nasty as there is no reason it needs to.(T) PEACE

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Rider. Ye..........Our God IS GOOD, indeed he is GREAT, but what you need to understand that we are not perfect because we worship and believe in him, we are still in the flesh and there are times when the 'old man' is going to rise up from time to time even among the most spiritually strong of believers, the warns us that 'if we bite and devour one another, be careful that we do not be comsumed of one another'.
Yes God is indeed good, and there is NO failure in HIM, but the failure is in US, and all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, but it still doesn't change HIS status.
Blessings.
How does failure or imperfection come from perfection? I know christians arn't perfect and i dont expect them to be. Really I'm pointing out how evil your God really is, or how human your god really is if you prefer.

This perfect God had to know the uncivility his not making himself clear would cause. If i thought the fable was true I would think it a shame. JMO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Rider;
Is no one left they all here as best as I can count including the icons too.lol.They just all been playin hide and seek ya know only I do not know who is it yet.lol.Just really a bunch of good ole boys remember that song.lol Now You say God is sure good isnt he
only in the eyes of the beholders.While I'm here wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with much happiness.And yes God bless.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year LW!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

HFN....hey my friend. I agree that those of Israel that were spiritually blind were still promised by God that they would be saved. It says in 2Peter that God is not slack in his promise but wants all to come to repentance and be saved and this is in regards to those who while even currently considered enemies of the gospel but that will eventually come to accept the truth during the restoration of Israel. However the verse I gave is not about the currently cut off for unbelief that can later be grafted back on. It is a warning to those who are currently in God's grace but if they don't continue in His goodness they also will be cut off like the unbelievers. It says on them fall severity but on you goodness but you must continue in God's goodness otherwise you ALSO will be cutt off.Who do u feel that is to and what do u think it means that they also will be cut off if they dont continue in God's goodness? Wouldnt that be the same as Luke that says some will believe for a while but fall away during temptation?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Larry))))))))) God IS SO VERY good~
We?? We are "good" in training <3
Many just wont come to God on His terms- tey 'accept' Christ but continue with their own terms until they submit to ask God how to do it better.
I'm not sticking around but am glad I came in and saw you (c:
Merry Christmas friend.
Love,Deb~
Many of you are good Deb and many are as good as they can be. I'm just having fun at all your expenses......I'm just evil that way I guess. Pray for me......LOL.

Glad i saw you also.

Good Tidings to you and yours mam..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

In the Lord put I my trust:how say ye to my soul,flee as a bird to your mountain.

For,lo the wicked bend their bow,thay make ready their arrow upon the string,that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

If the foundations be destroyed,what can the righteous do.

The Lord is in his holy temple,the Lord's throne is in heaven;his eyes behold,his eyelids try,the children of men.

The Lord trieth the righteous:but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Upon the wicked he shall rain snares,fire and brimstone,and an horrible tempest:this shall be the portion of their cup.

For the righteous Lord Loveth righeousness;his countenance doth behold the upright.
Psalms 11

The Lord our refuge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 257,753
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 226,148
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min It aint necessari... 732,504
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min seriously the ori... 538,590
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Elohimsokie 2,412
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 94,605
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 2 hr Dr Micheal daf 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Le_le 173,257
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••