Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#471238 Dec 17, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey IW,
I like this, especially God shall show each the way. Thank you for posting it. To me discussing it is one thing but name calling and harassing someone because of it isn’t. Bulling is not ok.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy those hugs from and to those you care about. I agree, hug them while you can.
:)
HFN
Hi HFN;

Tis not a doubt in my heart that God shall show each the way,in his own way and at his own timing.Just my opinion I share with you.

You speak of bulling is not okay.Bulling is only a insecurity of one own self who chooses to do the bulling.Another opinion I share with you.

Yes love while you can cause the hands of time can never be reset.
Enjoy each moment as it so chooses to come along in life.
Very Merry Christmas to you and family with Happy New Year.God bless always.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#471239 Dec 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening HFN, hope all is well with you and yours.
I don't think anyone thought it was nice. Same thing goes for the way GW was spoken to. And you're correct, she didn't speak that way to them. But as you can see they're trying to paint the picture of them being the victims while acting like they didn't do any of the things that are clearly posted in here for all to see. Of course it should come as no surprise because they've been like that since they first started posting in here.
I'm heading to Michigan on Saturday to spend a few days up there with my daughter and grand kids. Then on Christmas Day we'll all be heading to the Inn at Pokagon State Park in Northern Indiana for a couple of days along with my Brothers wife, kids, and grand kids. It should be a lot of fun. They've got an indoor pool, a refrigerated toboggan run, and many other activities to enjoy.
I hope you have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Christ.
Hi RA and HFN....Thank you both for your kind words. I don't understand Quin and his holier than thou attitude either, but God will handle him in due time. I will stay here and continue posting The Gospel, regardless of how nasty they want to be. Honestly though, We are suppose to be "ONE BODY", and share the love of God to those who are lost. When Christians fight among themselves, What does this show them? I would rather ignore them and all their silly debates. Quin has proven over and over that he isn't trying to lift of Jesus and glorify God..He wants to show the world how much knowledge that he has, while he feeds his own ego. And who really reads his longgggg post anyway? If he really wants someone to read them and show his bibical knowledge, He should just quote John 3:16 and other scriptures that shows them just how much God truely loves people instead of being a stumbling block and acting like he runs a boot camp. We know that it's GODS GOODNESS that leads men to repentance. Not Quin..He cant save anybody. He is too busy trying to "Stay Saved himself"..LOL. Have fun on your trip RA...I am getting ready to go to Disney Land for a week.(a Christmas Present for my husband)..a second honeymoon. God Bless you both.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#471240 Dec 17, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RA and HFN....Thank you both for your kind words. I don't understand Quin and his holier than thou attitude either, but God will handle him in due time. I will stay here and continue posting The Gospel, regardless of how nasty they want to be. Honestly though, We are suppose to be "ONE BODY", and share the love of God to those who are lost. When Christians fight among themselves, What does this show them? I would rather ignore them and all their silly debates. Quin has proven over and over that he isn't trying to lift of Jesus and glorify God..He wants to show the world how much knowledge that he has, while he feeds his own ego. And who really reads his longgggg post anyway? If he really wants someone to read them and show his bibical knowledge, He should just quote John 3:16 and other scriptures that shows them just how much God truely loves people instead of being a stumbling block and acting like he runs a boot camp. We know that it's GODS GOODNESS that leads men to repentance. Not Quin..He cant save anybody. He is too busy trying to "Stay Saved himself"..LOL. Have fun on your trip RA...I am getting ready to go to Disney Land for a week.(a Christmas Present for my husband)..a second honeymoon. God Bless you both.
Hi Grace.

It's funny you mentioned Quin acting like he's running a boot camp. Because a couple of years ago in here Quin tried to turn this into his personal ministry thread. He tried to assign positions for people with his thread ministry. It was actually kind of funny to watch. Because it fell on it's face like everyone knew it would. But despite the inevitable failure he still tried to take control in here.

Eventually he got the message that his attempted take over was doomed when the vast majority of the posters put him in his place and told him the nobody was interested in what he was trying to do. It took a while for him to take the hint but eventually he got the message. He said a few nasty things, stomped his feet, than stormed out of here for several months to lick the wounds to his broken over blown ego. It was really funny and sad (at the same time) to watch.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my trip. It's always such a blessing and a joy when I get to spend time with my daughter and grand kids. I hope you and your husband thoroughly enjoy your trip to Disney Land.

Hope the rest of your night is a great one. God bless.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#471241 Dec 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace.
It's funny you mentioned Quin acting like he's running a boot camp. Because a couple of years ago in here Quin tried to turn this into his personal ministry thread. He tried to assign positions for people with his thread ministry. It was actually kind of funny to watch. Because it fell on it's face like everyone knew it would. But despite the inevitable failure he still tried to take control in here.

Eventually he got the message that his attempted take over was doomed when the vast majority of the posters put him in his place and told him the nobody was interested in what he was trying to do. It took a while for him to take the hint but eventually he got the message. He said a few nasty things, stomped his feet, than stormed out of here for several months to lick the wounds to his broken over blown ego. It was really funny and sad (at the same time) to watch.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my trip. It's always such a blessing and a joy when I get to spend time with my daughter and grand kids. I hope you and your husband thoroughly enjoy your trip to Disney Land.
Hope the rest of your night is a great one. God bless.
I've known a LOT of people like that. If you don't play the role they've assigned to you, then they stomp their feet and storm out, as you said.

Have a good time on your trip, and God bless you :)

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#471242 Dec 17, 2012
Gooooood early morning Everyone... hope everyone is doing well as could be.

“Saved. ”

#471243 Dec 17, 2012
The True Grace of God
Prequel to "OSAS? You Decide.
Part 1

I'm just prefacing this segment with a gentleman preacher, speaking with The Spirit of God, who pretty much covers the the "very, very essence" and true concept on Grace... pretty interesting IMHO.

“Saved. ”

#471244 Dec 17, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I actually DO understand your reasoning bro, particularily as it relays to Apples, because as I try to be polite to him I feel honestly that he is full of the devil and has an aversion to God's truth, I don't mind so much as to being caught up in this mess when i have had no real part in it because it just confirms to me who the spirit of the adversary is really working through.
And while it is no laughing matter in the least, it still provides some level of entertainment to me as I can observe and pray from afar.
Blessings
There is a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing. Smile.

“Saved. ”

#471245 Dec 17, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnt mention me but thats ok. I will still say hello to you..One day you will have to apologize to me for trying to spread lies about me and judging another Christian..In the meantime, I will forgive you because I Love God and He will handle you now
Hello Grace... If I truly believe that I have made an error in judgement then I will directly apologize as I've always done on here.

For my sake, I need to make sure you aren't a special, very clever and deceptive someone who pops in here with various socks from time to time.

In the past, she has led people and myself around for months on here saying the some of the same things which you have just said and it was believable... and I opened up to her personally as far as standing suicide watch with her all night learning that it was one of her pranks and then some.

Perhaps I could have done a search more discreetly and on the icognito side but I would rather just bring it out in the open and let everyone know what I'm thinking... and no, I haven't lied about you... I just don't trust you and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I don't know for sure yet if you are Cindy or not.

“Saved. ”

#471246 Dec 17, 2012
Welp, sending out a Rev study later on, Lordwilling... Have a sweet rest.

:)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#471247 Dec 18, 2012
*~*~*~*~*

Good Morning!! Can't wait for the negative icons...Woo Hoo)

“Life was meant to be lived,
and curiosity must be kept alive.
One must never, for whatever reason,
turn his back on life.”

~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471248 Dec 18, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Today's Prayer

"The circumstances of life, the events of life, and the people around me in life, do not make me the way I am, but reveal the way I am" [Dr. Sam Peeples]. God, this quote is really true. I've known people who have gone through some very tough times in life. Some of them allow their experiences to motivate them to try harder, keep a positive attitude, and be generally nice. Others have become bitter, withdrawn, negative, and are generally not pleasant to be around. Please, help me to keep my eyes on You and on the positive view of life. Don't ever let me become a bitter, negative person. Help me to be an encouragement to the people I face every day. Give me strength to live in the power of the Holy Spirit. And please, forgive me where I have failed. Thank You, God, for giving me hope and a future. In Jesus' name I pray, amen

Prime Time With God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471249 Dec 18, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Encouraging Words....

I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

Romans 8:38

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471250 Dec 18, 2012
Truths wrote:
I am not forming an opinion one way or the other- It may not be our business- but it IS our business to behave as Christ followers~ which I see once again...has not been happenin' here at topix land.
It is not in US knowing every thought of God- but in how we discuss it that matters. Right>
(((((Everybody)))))))) This is the world that GOD made for us~ so that we may grow and learn and love <3 To encourage each other and to help one another along the path by encouragement.
He did not hope that we would tear assunder the perfect work which He has supplied us.
*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone WAS getting along...till this OSAS came up....Once everyone posted how they felt...Insinuations were thrown...Then sides were chosen........Now lines are drawn....SAD

*~*~*~*~*~

:-(

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471251 Dec 18, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening HFN, hope all is well with you and yours.
I don't think anyone thought it was nice. Same thing goes for the way GW was spoken to. And you're correct, she didn't speak that way to them. But as you can see they're trying to paint the picture of them being the victims while acting like they didn't do any of the things that are clearly posted in here for all to see. Of course it should come as no surprise because they've been like that since they first started posting in here.
I'm heading to Michigan on Saturday to spend a few days up there with my daughter and grand kids. Then on Christmas Day we'll all be heading to the Inn at Pokagon State Park in Northern Indiana for a couple of days along with my Brothers wife, kids, and grand kids. It should be a lot of fun. They've got an indoor pool, a refrigerated toboggan run, and many other activities to enjoy.
I hope you have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Christ.
Well...Have fun. I remember you did that last Christmas...Enjoy the time with your daughter and grandkids...Time has a habit of FLYING by too fast!!

God Bless RA....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#471252 Dec 18, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Do YOU have ROOM???

http://youtu.be/jR7lo9ycKBA

Do you have room for the Savior in your Life??

Have a Peace filled day today Friends

*~*~*~*~*~

Location hidden

#471253 Dec 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Grace... If I truly believe that I have made an error in judgement then I will directly apologize as I've always done on here.
For my sake, I need to make sure you aren't a special, very clever and deceptive someone who pops in here with various socks from time to time.
In the past, she has led people and myself around for months on here saying the some of the same things which you have just said and it was believable... and I opened up to her personally as far as standing suicide watch with her all night learning that it was one of her pranks and then some.
Perhaps I could have done a search more discreetly and on the icognito side but I would rather just bring it out in the open and let everyone know what I'm thinking... and no, I haven't lied about you... I just don't trust you and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I don't know for sure yet if you are Cindy or not.
*** NEWS FLASH*** I NO LONGER CARE what YOU Think of me AND I am not going to do anything to PROVE who I am AND I dont CARE if you trust me or not. MAYBE..Just MAYBE, YOU were the deceptive one..i dont know because I wasn't around when this Cindy person was here and frankly..it does not concern me. If you treated her the way you treat me, Who is to say that it wasnt YOU who were at fault. YOU cannot keep anybody off a public forum and if you think you will get me to reveal my real name just to ease your paranoia, then you are wrong again. Get over it..MAybe yu use different idenities. The rest of us simply ont care. I stand firm on my belief and some wannabe preacher isnt going to change this. PERIOD!! You dont have no authority over anybody on here and ESPECIALLY me because I dont follow some faceless nobody who thinks too highly of himself. I follow God and will continue to post HIS message of LOVE and GRACE..SO SATAN..GET BEHIND ME..This is not YOUR thread and you dont PAY my internet bill. I am obviously a threat to you and
your lies. God does NOT bind people..He sets them FREE..Keep posting satans lies and I will be right beind you with Gods TRUTH..Truth ALWAYS wins Quin and I will prove you to be a liar...NO, GOD WILL

Location hidden

#471254 Dec 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
The True Grace of God
Part 1
I'm just prefacing this segment with a gentleman preacher, speaking with The Spirit of God, who pretty much covers the the "very, very essence" and true concept on Grace... pretty interesting IMHO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jZoJqZUXIz4XX
Stop trying to start more fighting and division Quin. Nobody cares what your opinion on any subject is. You dont try to share the Gospel..You only try to share your wisdom which isnt very wise..Humble yourself and share Gods Love..

Location hidden

#471255 Dec 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
The True Grace of God
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jZoJqZUXIz4XX
I hope everyone will check out the following information about the (so called) gentleman preacher that you claim is speaking with The Spirit of God in that youtube video you've posted the link to.

The information in the web site I've linked below is very telling indeed about your (so called) gentleman preacher. I think it's pretty clear it's not The Spirit of God he's speaking for.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/beverequo...

Location hidden

#471256 Dec 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Have fun. I remember you did that last Christmas...Enjoy the time with your daughter and grandkids...Time has a habit of FLYING by too fast!!
God Bless RA....
Good morning Epi, hope all is well with you and yours.

We've been staying at that State Park for Christmas for several years now. And you're right about time flying by. I can remember the first couple of years going there for Christmas my grand kids were very hesitant about going down the Toboggan run. It's about 1/4 mile long and you can reach speeds up to about 45mph. Now they can hardly wait to get there so they can go down the run as much as they can. It's actually pretty cheap to do. It's $10.00 an hour to rent the Toboggan and you can make as many runs as you can get in during that hour. Usually about 3 or 4 runs per hour depending on the crowd.

Hope you have a great day. God bless.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#471258 Dec 18, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
*** NEWS FLASH*** I NO LONGER CARE what YOU Think of me AND I am not going to do anything to PROVE who I am AND I dont CARE if you trust me or not. MAYBE..Just MAYBE, YOU were the deceptive one..i dont know because I wasn't around when this Cindy person was here and frankly..it does not concern me. If you treated her the way you treat me, Who is to say that it wasnt YOU who were at fault. YOU cannot keep anybody off a public forum and if you think you will get me to reveal my real name just to ease your paranoia, then you are wrong again. Get over it..MAybe yu use different idenities. The rest of us simply ont care. I stand firm on my belief and some wannabe preacher isnt going to change this. PERIOD!! You dont have no authority over anybody on here and ESPECIALLY me because I dont follow some faceless nobody who thinks too highly of himself. I follow God and will continue to post HIS message of LOVE and GRACE..SO SATAN..GET BEHIND ME..This is not YOUR thread and you dont PAY my internet bill. I am obviously a threat to you and
your lies. God does NOT bind people..He sets them FREE..Keep posting satans lies and I will be right beind you with Gods TRUTH..Truth ALWAYS wins Quin and I will prove you to be a liar...NO, GOD WILL
Just want to say "kudos" to you for speaking up for yourself.
I must admit Q certainly planted a seed of doubt in my mind
of who you may or may not be.
That was his intention- that's how he hangs on so desperatly
to this make believe pulpit he has tried to create for himself here.

His religion seems to be all about division and self love.
You should see the 4 or 5 threads he created just to bash other's beliefs..
Yet- HE is always the victim..lol.

In my opinion- Q creates more harm than good.
It's a shame.. truly.

Have enjoyed reading your posts..
Take care..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 590,941
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Tide with Beach 840,127
Ellen DeGeneres Sick 33 min Fred 1
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 113
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 40,546
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Baby chrome 100,094
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,442
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Edthirty 271,411
More from around the web