Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#471260 Dec 18, 2012
Good morning all. Hope everyone have a Blessed day IN the Lord.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#471261 Dec 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*~
Today's Prayer
"The circumstances of life, the events of life, and the people around me in life, do not make me the way I am, but reveal the way I am" [Dr. Sam Peeples]. God, this quote is really true. I've known people who have gone through some very tough times in life. Some of them allow their experiences to motivate them to try harder, keep a positive attitude, and be generally nice. Others have become bitter, withdrawn, negative, and are generally not pleasant to be around. Please, help me to keep my eyes on You and on the positive view of life. Don't ever let me become a bitter, negative person. Help me to be an encouragement to the people I face every day. Give me strength to live in the power of the Holy Spirit. And please, forgive me where I have failed. Thank You, God, for giving me hope and a future. In Jesus' name I pray, amen
Prime Time With God
Amen.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#471264 Dec 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
*~*~*~*~*~
Everyone WAS getting along...till this OSAS came up....Once everyone posted how they felt...Insinuations were thrown...Then sides were chosen........Now lines are drawn....SAD
*~*~*~*~*~
:-(
As mainly a reader now and even that not so often...I too find it sad. From what I have read...NEITHER side would give it up. Why not just state what one believes and then move on? Does it really matter if the other side agrees or not? If one is secure do they really have to mount such a defense? To me...one can only believe what they have been given. Whoe knows...maybe we are given what we need in order to believe...or not believe.

It has been said often on this thread the "heathens" are responsible for the disruption. Look around Epi...there are no more left. I was the last to back my way out of this place. Maybe we little heathens are the ones that held you all together...united you in a common cause. Something to think about. Once all of us left...you guys turned on each other (you guys being a collective term and not pointed at any one person).

It is sad...I will leave it at that. You know me though...there is always more! LOL

Love ya my friend...will take this moment to wave at Deb and send her my love also.

Miss chatting with you guys but quite frankly...I find this place to sad for me...especially with the holidays upon us. I am looking for people in the Christmas mood!

Here ya go...I think that all I will be doing is dreaming of this. It is snowing all around us here but not a drop in the city. The mountains block most all the fronts and they go around us.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#471265 Dec 18, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not given a chance to repent Deb. He made his choice and his fate was sealed. To say he had a chance to repent is simply not true and is in direct contradiction to what God's Word says. God's Word clearly says that God cursed him above all cattle and above every beast of the field, and that he would eat dust all the days of his life.
Genesis 3:14.
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
From what I have read: He became satan when God had offered lucifer the chance to repent for his disloyalty and pride and bow before the throne of God accepting Christ as Gods Son and the co leader of the Heaven and earth- lucifer refused and was cast out with those angels he had tempted away from the Light~ As no sin is allowed in heaven.
~*~

If it did not happene that way- it is not my business- our business is to present Christ in the light we are mandated to do~
My original point was that lucifer was an angel - when he left was kicked out-

Therefore, having made me wonder about the ONAS which is being discussed here in the thread~
But again- it is not my business- our business is to present Christ in the light we are mandated to do~
Even if we don't know every detail of God and His kingdom

((((((Red))))))))
Have a Merry Christmas brother <3

Love,Deb~

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#471266 Dec 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
*~*~*~*~*~
Everyone WAS getting along...till this OSAS came up....Once everyone posted how they felt...Insinuations were thrown...Then sides were chosen........Now lines are drawn....SAD
*~*~*~*~*~
:-(
Very sad- but it is the curse of Christians not really behaving as Christians )c:
The very reason many choose to not ever wanna' be one- But satan has blinded the eyes of some of the ?faithful? and he will lead them toward hell with glee. As Jesus mourns those who thouight they WERE saved )c:

The prayer you posted today is on point as always (((((Epi))))))

People choosing to do wrong-

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#471267 Dec 18, 2012
Today's Prayer

"The circumstances of life, the events of life, and the people around me in life, do not make me the way I am, but reveal the way I am" [Dr. Sam Peeples]. God, this quote is really true. I've known people who have gone through some very tough times in life. Some of them allow their experiences to motivate them to try harder, keep a positive attitude, and be generally nice. Others have become bitter, withdrawn, negative, and are generally not pleasant to be around. Please, help me to keep my eyes on You and on the positive view of life. Don't ever let me become a bitter, negative person. Help me to be an encouragement to the people I face every day. Give me strength to live in the power of the Holy Spirit. And please, forgive me where I have failed. Thank You, God, for giving me hope and a future. In Jesus' name I pray, amen

Prime Time With God

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#471268 Dec 18, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As mainly a reader now and even that not so often...I too find it sad. From what I have read...NEITHER side would give it up. Why not just state what one believes and then move on? Does it really matter if the other side agrees or not? If one is secure do they really have to mount such a defense? To me...one can only believe what they have been given. Whoe knows...maybe we are given what we need in order to believe...or not believe.
It has been said often on this thread the "heathens" are responsible for the disruption. Look around Epi...there are no more left. I was the last to back my way out of this place. Maybe we little heathens are the ones that held you all together...united you in a common cause. Something to think about. Once all of us left...you guys turned on each other (you guys being a collective term and not pointed at any one person).
It is sad...I will leave it at that. You know me though...there is always more! LOL
Love ya my friend...will take this moment to wave at Deb and send her my love also.
Miss chatting with you guys but quite frankly...I find this place to sad for me...especially with the holidays upon us. I am looking for people in the Christmas mood!
Here ya go...I think that all I will be doing is dreaming of this. It is snowing all around us here but not a drop in the city. The mountains block most all the fronts and they go around us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ooc5eJc5SHAXX
((((((Annie)))))))))

Epi's prayer of the day makes some very good points as always .

Choice~ and choosing God and Christ- in spite of how some Christians present Him.

<3 Those who misrepresent will have their 'reward' if they do not repent and repair.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#471270 Dec 18, 2012
Interesting

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#471271 Dec 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If they accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour,they ARE,because once saved for REAL,always saved for REAL.
According to the gospel of Doctor "REALITY" and a few others perhaps.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#471272 Dec 18, 2012
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read: He became satan when God had offered lucifer the chance to repent for his disloyalty and pride and bow before the throne of God accepting Christ as Gods Son and the co leader of the Heaven and earth- lucifer refused and was cast out with those angels he had tempted away from the Light~ As no sin is allowed in heaven.
~*~
If it did not happene that way- it is not my business- our business is to present Christ in the light we are mandated to do~
My original point was that lucifer was an angel - when he left was kicked out-
Therefore, having made me wonder about the ONAS which is being discussed here in the thread~
But again- it is not my business- our business is to present Christ in the light we are mandated to do~
Even if we don't know every detail of God and His kingdom
((((((Red))))))))
Have a Merry Christmas brother <3
Love,Deb~
Good morning Deb, hope all is well with you and yours.

Where did your read quote: "He became satan when God had offered lucifer the chance to repent for his disloyalty and pride and bow before the throne of God accepting Christ as Gods Son and the co leader of the Heaven and earth"?

Where does it say that in God's Word? Book, chapter, verse, I'd like to read that for myself?

Or are you using some other source outside of God's Word to make that statment?

It's our bussiness to present the truth from God's Word. When we do that we are presenting Christ in the light we are mandadted to.

2nd Timothy 2:15.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Have a great day. God bless.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#471273 Dec 18, 2012
The Lord resigneth he is clothed with majesty;the Lord is clothed with strength,wherewith he hath girded himself:the world also is stablished that it cannot be moved.

Thy throne is established of old:thou are from everlasting.

The floods have lifted up,O Lord the floods have lifted up their voices:the floods lift up their waves.

The Lord on high is mighter than the noise of many waters,yes than the mighty waves of the sea.

Thy testimonies are very sure:holiness becometh thine house.O Lord for ever.
Psalms 93

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#471274 Dec 18, 2012
Its always funny, that when the atheists and agnostics leave we can always count on coming back here and finding you squabbling and backstabbing each other.........

Your God is sure good isnt he?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#471275 Dec 18, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
HI John,
That must be why he mentioned Thumper yourself and
I a couple days ago.
It was funny- in a crazy way!
I just remember the mood started changing and thought- hey-
this isn't this guys personal church- who is this guy anyways?!
- And I challenged it.
Guess he still hasn't gotten over it yet?
Oh well- can't win them all..
Have a good time w your kiddos!
Wishing everyone- and I mean everyone- a happy Tuesday.
Good morning Le_le, hope your day is going well.

It is rather ironic isn't it?

Quin's trying to do the same thing he tried to do a couple years ago, "that failed".

And he's trying to do it using the same tactics he used a couple years ago, "that failed".

And people are reacting to him the same way they did a couple years ago when his thread coup "failed".

You would think he would have learned his lesson the last time he tried this.

And like you said, quote: "Guess he still hasn't gotten over it yet".

I wonder if he'll stomp his feet, say a few final nasty things, than storm out of here for a few months like he did a couple years ago when his attempted take over in here "failed".
_______

I'm sure I'll have a great time with my daughter and grand kids. I always do when we're together.

Have a great day. God bless.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#471276 Dec 18, 2012
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((Annie)))))))))
Epi's prayer of the day makes some very good points as always .
Choice~ and choosing God and Christ- in spite of how some Christians present Him.
<3 Those who misrepresent will have their 'reward' if they do not repent and repair.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year Debra!!!

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471277 Dec 18, 2012
Good Morning Everyone... it's another wonderful day in the neigborhood... smile. Nah, jus' messin'.
Brother Lee Love

Tucker, GA

#471278 Dec 18, 2012
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm.

I'm not ignoring you. I'm having connectivity issues again. This post is by phone. Hopefully, I can return soon.

Until then...

Shalowm.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471279 Dec 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*
Good Morning!! Can't wait for the negative icons...Woo Hoo)
<<<Quin takes his virtual, 7-gallon bucket cowboy hat off and swoops it from the ground upwards>>>

YEEEEE-HAW!!! Smile...

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471280 Dec 18, 2012
REVELATION

Rev 1:9 (Part 4/cont1)

>>> continued...

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE suffering and kingdom and PATIENT ENDURANCE that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. Patient Endurance - "...bearing hardship; staying power" "...continuance; bravery" "faith, love, loyalty"

A. I remember watching a movie a while back (I can't think of the name of it at this moment nor can I remember the whole plot right now)... but what came to my rememberance is that this person was in a fighting match of some sort and was getting the living daylights being beat out of him. So the guy goes down... and the camera pans in such a way where the guy who was knocked down to the ground looks upwards and sees everything blurry and moving in slow motion... he hears people screaming in ecstasy and delight but it is all muffled and in slow motion bass. Meanwhile, the guy who knocked him out is in, "real time", prancing around the ring... hands up in the air, thumping his chest and boasting of his latest achievement and the crowd goes wild as if in some coliseum moment. Then the crowd goes a little silent all of a sudden... and the guy showing off, well... he's wondering why everybody is getting quiet and looking at each other, he turns around and his countenance turns grim as the person who was "surely" in a coma... slowly gets back up, wobbles,...then slowly lifts his hands up in a fighting stance.

So long story short, the same thing happens over and over and over again - and the guy just keeps getting back up. You would think that he would have enough sense just to stay down or beg for mercy. Even the guy who knocked him out feels a little compassion mixed in with angry emotions and says, "Why... don't.... yooouuuu Jus'...DIE!!!!!" Well, you get the picture... the guy who kept going down just kept holding on... Staying Power... If I'm not mistaken I believe the champion lost because he eventually got tired and the other guy just needed to throw one solid punch... and by the Grace of God... the champ was out!

B. So what is being said here besides the obvious? Here is how Apostle Paul puts it to the Ephesians:

* "Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then..." Ephesians 6:13-14

(1) Now, that's encouraging as Paul then describes the characteristics of that armor... and this works extremely well when facing the enemy of our souls... but what if one turns around, takes that same armor and tries to fight God and His Truth??? That armor will turn corrupt as lucifer' heart (if that is what the fallen angel's name was) became corrupted as it attempted to attack the throne of God in the past. Oh, and btw... that fallen angel...it's demonic hordes and evil entourage has a future appointment reserved in the lake of fire... to think otherwise is would be spiritually uncivilized, I mean, unscriptural.

a. Jesus prophesies: "Then He will say to those on his left,'Depart from me, you who are cursed, INTO THE ETERNAL FIRE PREPARED FOR the devil and his angels." Mt 25:41

Continued...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#471281 Dec 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning Everyone... it's another wonderful day in the neigborhood... smile. Nah, jus' messin'.
Good morning raskel Q;
How are you doin theses days.Humm you said,I had to take those lumps but you never said to count them lol.I been taking lanuage lessons from Ms Epi.She showed me how to do this P~ neat huh.lol
Now if I was to do that to you I know you could not run fast enough to caught me lol Here why I already know why your hitting that gym everyday lol.Geez I just messin with you.Put that firestick up gonna get us both in trouble smile it a grand day.God bless.Oh yea forgot Big G in here is gonna get a skunk and name her rose sure hope she is depouched or he will be changing that name to poofff and more pffoo lol

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471282 Dec 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning raskel Q;
How are you doin theses days.Humm you said,I had to take those lumps but you never said to count them lol.
lol, sometimes lumps can be a blessing. Haven't you ever heard of that song, "Count your blessings? Count them one by one?" Smile.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I been taking lanuage lessons from Ms Epi.She showed me how to do this P~ neat huh.lol
10-4
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if I was to do that to you I know you could not run fast enough to caught me lol Here why I already know why your hitting that gym everyday lol.Geez I just messin with you.Put that firestick up gonna get us both in trouble smile it a grand day.God bless.Oh yea forgot Big G in here is gonna get a skunk and name her rose sure hope she is depouched or he will be changing that name to poofff and more pffoo lol
I'd catch up with you and give ya a hug... but as far as firestick... nah.. I got a double-edged sword though. Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,764
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min PadMark 675,757
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min bad bob 128
Something you hope your husband never finds out 26 min Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Eye no u 445,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web