Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#471225 Dec 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm saying HAAAAAAAY,back 'et you,Mrs. Here For Now!!
:)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471226 Dec 17, 2012
Aaaaaah,yes,walking in....'grace'.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471227 Dec 17, 2012
America,and the world, has 'trusted' in the firearm,instead the Lord. And the repercussions have been mind boggling. So many 'cowards' are venting their childish,irresponsible,evil,wi cked feelings of rage at a world they can't 'control'. Adam Lanza's mother 'created' the monster he became.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471228 Dec 17, 2012
Americans will never be willing to gve up their guns. Therefore,the tragedies will continue.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471229 Dec 17, 2012
This is Doctor REALITY wishing everyone a blessed evening. Good night:
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471230 Dec 17, 2012
We've got to PROTECT OUR WORLD'S BABIES!!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471231 Dec 17, 2012
The Lord God is angry with the wicked,CONSTANTLY!! And He expects the forces of good to protect those who can't protect themselves!!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471232 Dec 17, 2012
Night,Mrs.Grace. Night,HFN. Night,Shrink.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#471233 Dec 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
goodnight doc..God Bless You
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#471235 Dec 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Americans will never be willing to gve up their guns. Therefore,the tragedies will continue.
What really bothers me DR is what it would be like if our guns were taken away from us and someone like Hitler gains control. The Hitler guy would have control of those that legally can have and use guns and are expected to do the Hitler guys bidding. Then we are really talking tragedies for our kids or anyone else. JMO
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#471236 Dec 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Goodnight DR

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#471237 Dec 17, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RA,
I just didn’t think it was nice. Neither was the way Grace W. was spoken to. I didn’t read her speaking that way to them.
I hope you have a good evening too Brother.
HFN
Good evening HFN, hope all is well with you and yours.

I don't think anyone thought it was nice. Same thing goes for the way GW was spoken to. And you're correct, she didn't speak that way to them. But as you can see they're trying to paint the picture of them being the victims while acting like they didn't do any of the things that are clearly posted in here for all to see. Of course it should come as no surprise because they've been like that since they first started posting in here.

I'm heading to Michigan on Saturday to spend a few days up there with my daughter and grand kids. Then on Christmas Day we'll all be heading to the Inn at Pokagon State Park in Northern Indiana for a couple of days along with my Brothers wife, kids, and grand kids. It should be a lot of fun. They've got an indoor pool, a refrigerated toboggan run, and many other activities to enjoy.

I hope you have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Christ.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#471238 Dec 17, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey IW,
I like this, especially God shall show each the way. Thank you for posting it. To me discussing it is one thing but name calling and harassing someone because of it isn’t. Bulling is not ok.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy those hugs from and to those you care about. I agree, hug them while you can.
:)
HFN
Hi HFN;

Tis not a doubt in my heart that God shall show each the way,in his own way and at his own timing.Just my opinion I share with you.

You speak of bulling is not okay.Bulling is only a insecurity of one own self who chooses to do the bulling.Another opinion I share with you.

Yes love while you can cause the hands of time can never be reset.
Enjoy each moment as it so chooses to come along in life.
Very Merry Christmas to you and family with Happy New Year.God bless always.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#471239 Dec 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening HFN, hope all is well with you and yours.
I don't think anyone thought it was nice. Same thing goes for the way GW was spoken to. And you're correct, she didn't speak that way to them. But as you can see they're trying to paint the picture of them being the victims while acting like they didn't do any of the things that are clearly posted in here for all to see. Of course it should come as no surprise because they've been like that since they first started posting in here.
I'm heading to Michigan on Saturday to spend a few days up there with my daughter and grand kids. Then on Christmas Day we'll all be heading to the Inn at Pokagon State Park in Northern Indiana for a couple of days along with my Brothers wife, kids, and grand kids. It should be a lot of fun. They've got an indoor pool, a refrigerated toboggan run, and many other activities to enjoy.
I hope you have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Christ.
Hi RA and HFN....Thank you both for your kind words. I don't understand Quin and his holier than thou attitude either, but God will handle him in due time. I will stay here and continue posting The Gospel, regardless of how nasty they want to be. Honestly though, We are suppose to be "ONE BODY", and share the love of God to those who are lost. When Christians fight among themselves, What does this show them? I would rather ignore them and all their silly debates. Quin has proven over and over that he isn't trying to lift of Jesus and glorify God..He wants to show the world how much knowledge that he has, while he feeds his own ego. And who really reads his longgggg post anyway? If he really wants someone to read them and show his bibical knowledge, He should just quote John 3:16 and other scriptures that shows them just how much God truely loves people instead of being a stumbling block and acting like he runs a boot camp. We know that it's GODS GOODNESS that leads men to repentance. Not Quin..He cant save anybody. He is too busy trying to "Stay Saved himself"..LOL. Have fun on your trip RA...I am getting ready to go to Disney Land for a week.(a Christmas Present for my husband)..a second honeymoon. God Bless you both.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#471240 Dec 17, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RA and HFN....Thank you both for your kind words. I don't understand Quin and his holier than thou attitude either, but God will handle him in due time. I will stay here and continue posting The Gospel, regardless of how nasty they want to be. Honestly though, We are suppose to be "ONE BODY", and share the love of God to those who are lost. When Christians fight among themselves, What does this show them? I would rather ignore them and all their silly debates. Quin has proven over and over that he isn't trying to lift of Jesus and glorify God..He wants to show the world how much knowledge that he has, while he feeds his own ego. And who really reads his longgggg post anyway? If he really wants someone to read them and show his bibical knowledge, He should just quote John 3:16 and other scriptures that shows them just how much God truely loves people instead of being a stumbling block and acting like he runs a boot camp. We know that it's GODS GOODNESS that leads men to repentance. Not Quin..He cant save anybody. He is too busy trying to "Stay Saved himself"..LOL. Have fun on your trip RA...I am getting ready to go to Disney Land for a week.(a Christmas Present for my husband)..a second honeymoon. God Bless you both.
Hi Grace.

It's funny you mentioned Quin acting like he's running a boot camp. Because a couple of years ago in here Quin tried to turn this into his personal ministry thread. He tried to assign positions for people with his thread ministry. It was actually kind of funny to watch. Because it fell on it's face like everyone knew it would. But despite the inevitable failure he still tried to take control in here.

Eventually he got the message that his attempted take over was doomed when the vast majority of the posters put him in his place and told him the nobody was interested in what he was trying to do. It took a while for him to take the hint but eventually he got the message. He said a few nasty things, stomped his feet, than stormed out of here for several months to lick the wounds to his broken over blown ego. It was really funny and sad (at the same time) to watch.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my trip. It's always such a blessing and a joy when I get to spend time with my daughter and grand kids. I hope you and your husband thoroughly enjoy your trip to Disney Land.

Hope the rest of your night is a great one. God bless.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#471241 Dec 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace.
It's funny you mentioned Quin acting like he's running a boot camp. Because a couple of years ago in here Quin tried to turn this into his personal ministry thread. He tried to assign positions for people with his thread ministry. It was actually kind of funny to watch. Because it fell on it's face like everyone knew it would. But despite the inevitable failure he still tried to take control in here.

Eventually he got the message that his attempted take over was doomed when the vast majority of the posters put him in his place and told him the nobody was interested in what he was trying to do. It took a while for him to take the hint but eventually he got the message. He said a few nasty things, stomped his feet, than stormed out of here for several months to lick the wounds to his broken over blown ego. It was really funny and sad (at the same time) to watch.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my trip. It's always such a blessing and a joy when I get to spend time with my daughter and grand kids. I hope you and your husband thoroughly enjoy your trip to Disney Land.
Hope the rest of your night is a great one. God bless.
I've known a LOT of people like that. If you don't play the role they've assigned to you, then they stomp their feet and storm out, as you said.

Have a good time on your trip, and God bless you :)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471242 Dec 17, 2012
Gooooood early morning Everyone... hope everyone is doing well as could be.

#471243 Dec 17, 2012
The True Grace of God
Prequel to "OSAS? You Decide.
Part 1

I'm just prefacing this segment with a gentleman preacher, speaking with The Spirit of God, who pretty much covers the the "very, very essence" and true concept on Grace... pretty interesting IMHO.

#471244 Dec 17, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I actually DO understand your reasoning bro, particularily as it relays to Apples, because as I try to be polite to him I feel honestly that he is full of the devil and has an aversion to God's truth, I don't mind so much as to being caught up in this mess when i have had no real part in it because it just confirms to me who the spirit of the adversary is really working through.
And while it is no laughing matter in the least, it still provides some level of entertainment to me as I can observe and pray from afar.
Blessings
There is a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing. Smile.

#471245 Dec 17, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnt mention me but thats ok. I will still say hello to you..One day you will have to apologize to me for trying to spread lies about me and judging another Christian..In the meantime, I will forgive you because I Love God and He will handle you now
Hello Grace... If I truly believe that I have made an error in judgement then I will directly apologize as I've always done on here.

For my sake, I need to make sure you aren't a special, very clever and deceptive someone who pops in here with various socks from time to time.

In the past, she has led people and myself around for months on here saying the some of the same things which you have just said and it was believable... and I opened up to her personally as far as standing suicide watch with her all night learning that it was one of her pranks and then some.

Perhaps I could have done a search more discreetly and on the icognito side but I would rather just bring it out in the open and let everyone know what I'm thinking... and no, I haven't lied about you... I just don't trust you and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I don't know for sure yet if you are Cindy or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min PELE78 64,092
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 6 min Johnny 812
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min 2all 654,091
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 106,535
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 13 min emz 729
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min WasteWater 2,585
first time anal 1 hr gayleedslad3 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Toby 973,824
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 18 hr Clive 80
More from around the web