“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#471042 Dec 16, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
The following verses in scripture describe you and your sidekick Lawest to a "T".
Proverbs 6:16-19.
16 There are six things which the LORD hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that run rapidly to evil,
19 A false witness who utters lies, And one who spreads strife among brothers.
_______
The more you 2 post the more your lies are being exposed. And the more your lies are being expose the more people like Le_le, Grace, and many others are seeing it and bringing it to everyone's attention. And as can clearly be seen the more people expose you 2 the more you attack. Which is the M.O. of people that are caught lying like you 2 have been. And that's why people are exposing you 2. Because they're seeing your blatant lies.
Do you really think you 2 are fooling God and that He doesn't see your lies?
Sad truly sad.
Good evening Apples, better keep calm and don't put any stress on that ticker my friend, but I'm sure that you probably believe what you've said to me and Qu, but these scriptures describe you and your friends.......... Matthew 23:24-28

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. 25 Woe unto you, scribes and Phariseesypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. 27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

I will keep you in prayer.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#471043 Dec 16, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello fellow night owl:)
Here's an article I think you'll find interesting , from one of my fave resources:
http://www.equip.org/articles/is-belief-in-je...
And have a good night my friend..
Puts me in the inclusivist camp.

Note that the Yom Kippur sacrifices forgave the 'unintentional sins' of the entire nation. They were forgiven for even the gentiles living in Judea! They were forgiven whether you knew it, believed it or wanted it.

'Intentional sins' however could only be forgiven through repentance.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471044 Dec 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
I am asking very kindly;
Please it is so close to the holiday people.
Be ye angry and sin not;let not the sun go down upon your wrath;neither give place to the devil.
Thank you all have a good day.God bless
Good A Lil' W. That is good sound scriptural advice for ANY time of the season, thank you for posting it.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471045 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Be quiet and go to church and get your salvation back
Be quiet and go to THE church and get yours for the first time, lol.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#471046 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And you say you've been 'redeemed by Jesus'...
Yes!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#471047 Dec 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
I am asking very kindly;
Please it is so close to the holiday people.
Be ye angry and sin not;let not the sun go down upon your wrath;neither give place to the devil.
Thank you all have a good day.God bless
Goooood afternoon, LW... I know that you may disagree with this statement that I'm about to make... but it's just OSAS withdrawal symptoms taking place... I understand as I have been there myself and it's unfortunate that it is happening so close to the holidays. Jusgt like a heroine addict needs their fix so do some who want their OSAS fix or else! Q! Lawest! BLL!

Personally, I'm not giving in to it, Sorry... but Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year in case I get banned again. Smile.

JMO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#471048 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Remind yourself of that.....after you die and find yourself....IN HELL.
Hell is a pagan Germanic myth.

Dante and Milton used that myth in their fictional novels.

May you only spend 11 months in Gehenna.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#471049 Dec 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what a vulgar whiner
Go back to WINLAC.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471050 Dec 16, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You're misunderstand me, Grace Walker.
First of all, I receive no glory, whatsoever, for any righteousness on my part. I only adhere to what's taught us, from the bible. Without the bible, I only have my own beliefs and feelings as to what righteousness is. Therefore, I can't rely on myself, nor take credit for any righteousness I know. Even the most minor expression of righteousness gives glory to "God," as it's "God" that righteousness originates. "Why callest thou me good?"
<quoted text>If that were true, of a surety, there'd exist no warnings about committing sin. Paul wrote, "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" Furthermore, he wrote, "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid." Why would Paul answer "God forbid" to such questions if even our future sins are automatically forgiven us? Now, I'll not even slightly suggest that our possible, future sins cannot be forgiven us. But, there's very good reason Paul warned, "..ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh."
<quoted text>Apparently, you either, overlooked my last response to you when you first posted these verses, or just disregarded it, altogether.
<quoted text>And again, 2Timothy 2:19 says of this seal, "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
<quoted text>Because we have to remain free from willful, unrepented sin. Paul wrote, ""Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."
<quoted text>2Corinthians 7:8-10
For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
This letter was to believers after they repented, after he rebuked them.
<quoted text>Incorrect.
Our anointed Savior taught us how to stop sinning, by reconditioning our minds and hearts. In his own life, he proved it's possible.
Good A Brother Lee, hope your sunday has been a Blessed one.

“Saved. ”

#471051 Dec 16, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Apples, better keep calm and don't put any stress on that ticker my friend, but I'm sure that you probably believe what you've said to me and Qu, but these scriptures describe you and your friends.......... Matthew 23:24-28
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. 25 Woe unto you, scribes and Phariseesypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. 27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
I will keep you in prayer.
Hey Lawest, let's not jest or give anyone an opportunity to jest over RA's heart as that is a very serious matter. I truly wish him well in that situation. As much as I would like to respond to the accusations I thought it best to deny myself in doing so as God knows the truth of the matter. Smile... welp, headed out shortly myself.

“Saved. ”

#471052 Dec 16, 2012
Edit for last post: "deny myself in FURTHER doing so and from going any deeper into the muck and mire"...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#471053 Dec 16, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good A Lil' W. That is good sound scriptural advice for ANY time of the season, thank you for posting it.
Blessings.
You welcome.Just expressing my thoughts is all.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#471054 Dec 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Sequel Part 10
"For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead."
James 5
What works did the thief have? Well, in one of the gospels, he was seen as fussing at Jesus along with the other thief who was on the other side of Jesus, per se. In the other gospel, it shows that he came to realization that Jesus was innocent and that he tells the other thief, "Don't you fear God!" and goes on to say that they deserved what they got... So here we see the "work" of repentance.
It wasn't premeditated... it wasn't a "well, I'll have my fun now and confess my sins when i get to my death bed" premeditated conversion. No... it was real and it was a genuine repentance.
And then the thief asks Jesus to please remember hime when Jesus "comes into his Kingdom". Perhaps the thief, in excruciating pain, was a little surprised when Jesus told him that he would be with Him in paradise "today'.
TODAY, is the day of salvation... no one knows what 2morrow will hold except for emotional vexations... smile.
And there it is folks, the "he was saved because of his works" lying false doctrine.

Notice how there is no mention of the "grace of God through Jesus Christ" in that entire post by Quin?

Did you also notice how not once did Quin mention that Jesus Christ was "the Saviour" in that post?

Not one word about "the grace" that saved the thief. Yet he mentioned "works" 3 times in that post. Once again proving that Quin and those that share his beliefs think "their works" is what saves them. And that "God's grace through Jesus Christ" isn't part of it.

Also not one word about "the Saviour".

That's the exact kind of thinking satan wants. Satan wants people to believe that they aren't saved by grace but by their works (works, which God's Holy Word says are like filthy rags by the way). And satan wants people to think they don't need "a Saviour" to save them. He wants them to believe they don't need a Saviour because their works will save them.

That my friends is a Gospel straight from satan and it's the Gospel Quin and those of his ilk are trying to sell you.

Sad, sick and truly evil!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471055 Dec 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lawest, let's not jest or give anyone an opportunity to jest over RA's heart as that is a very serious matter. I truly wish him well in that situation. As much as I would like to respond to the accusations I thought it best to deny myself in doing so as God knows the truth of the matter. Smile... welp, headed out shortly myself.
Hey there Qu, I'm sorry if it seem like I was making light of Apples heart condition, but I really wasn't in the least, I am well aware of how serious such a illness really is as my own mother suffered from such as well as several other health issues, and I wish him the best as well as I told him that I will keep him in prayer as I have been doing, so no offense meant there.
Also as much as I do respond to some insulting podts aimed in my direction..........I too at the same time also restrain myself from responding to others as well, so may God Bless the sick and afflicted and Heal all of us who are in need of being healed by his strips.
Blessings.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#471056 Dec 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
One last response and then I am out of here again.
I wonder...does DR get those pats on the back...told what a good Christian boy he is...because he is only saying what others think but won't allow themselves to say?
He has attacked everyone on this thread at one time or another. He was cruel to a dying man and told him God was punishing him. He compared me to a prostitute and even said I should be raped, beaten and murdered. Yet some will just say that he was "keeping it REAL".
He brought in to this thread...racism and bigotry.
He has wished people dead and burning in hell.
Yet he continues to get those "good boy" greetings.
He throws out a few "Lord Almighty"s...a few "God Bless"s and that seems to be enough for some.
I could go on...just not worth my time.
Much like atheists and Kate on WINLAC.

IMHO it is a "birds of a feather" mentality that has nothing to do with religion but has much to do with human psychology. In any case, it reveals that the support for bonding is greater than the support of truth and decency.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471057 Dec 16, 2012
Correction.........POSTS...... ..not podsts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#471058 Dec 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Goooood afternoon, LW... I know that you may disagree with this statement that I'm about to make... but it's just OSAS withdrawal symptoms taking place... I understand as I have been there myself and it's unfortunate that it is happening so close to the holidays. Jusgt like a heroine addict needs their fix so do some who want their OSAS fix or else! Q! Lawest! BLL!
Personally, I'm not giving in to it, Sorry... but Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year in case I get banned again. Smile.
JMO
There is a time and a place in life for everything.I often said,God moves in some mysterious ways and not all beliefs
are the same.Stone throwin,troublemakin,gossip is very destructive behavior this is just my opinion and even in thoses ones good things can be found.Give it all to God in prayer.I only posted to get folks to thinkin about all of this is all.Have no intentions of pointing fingers or arguing a point of any kind for I have not a doubt God shall show each the way.God bless Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and family.May your holidays be blessed happy ones with precious memories of 2012.Hug someone today for there may not be a tomorrow to do that hugging of that loved one.Have a good day God bless.

“Saved. ”

#471060 Dec 16, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there Qu, I'm sorry if it seem like I was making light of Apples heart condition, but I really wasn't in the least, I am well aware of how serious such a illness really is as my own mother suffered from such as well as several other health issues, and I wish him the best as well as I told him that I will keep him in prayer as I have been doing, so no offense meant there.
Also as much as I do respond to some insulting podts aimed in my direction..........I too at the same time also restrain myself from responding to others as well, so may God Bless the sick and afflicted and Heal all of us who are in need of being healed by his strips.
Blessings.
10-4 Bro...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#471061 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Once,and for all,OPEN YOUR BRAIN....AND LISTEN!!!: If 'once saved,always saved' isn't REAL,then it would have been wrong for the thief on the cross to receive salvation as he was dying on that cross....BECAUSE..the only 'work' that he had time to accomplish was...HIS-FAITH-IN-THE-LORD'S- PROMISE!!!! El Comprende'???!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nauLgZISozsXX
And if the child murderer at Sandy Hook was a "saved" he will go to heaven while the children he murdered are in Hell if they didn't accept your cult's beliefs. Seing as 6 and 7 year olds can barley understand a nursery rhyme, they are all being tortured eternally according to your cult.

If that is "God" then I would rather kiss Satan's ass.

“Saved. ”

#471062 Dec 16, 2012
Okay folks, had an interesting time throwing sand at each other in the sandbox but playtime's over with for me now. Headed to work... I hope everyone has a fantastic day.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Fetus Christ 738,819
what happened on 9/15 in briar gate subdivision 15 min Cisco Kid 2
Right to bear arms and mass shootings 21 min Cisco Kid 36
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 95,450
Last Word + 2 46 min Kid_Tomorrow 696
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min hojo 542,144
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,469
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 259,231
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,646
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••