Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#471020 Dec 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
One last response and then I am out of here again.
I wonder...does DR get those pats on the back...told what a good Christian boy he is...because he is only saying what others think but won't allow themselves to say?
He has attacked everyone on this thread at one time or another. He was cruel to a dying man and told him God was punishing him. He compared me to a prostitute and even said I should be raped, beate n and murdered. Yet some will just say that he was "keeping it REAL".
He brought in to this thread...racism and bigotry.
He has wished people dead and burning in hell.
Yet he continues to get those "good boy" greetings.
He throws out a few "Lord Almighty"s...a few "God Bless"s and that seems to be enough for some.
I could go on...just not worth my time.
Good morning Annie, hope all is well with you, this post actually highlights a accusation I recently eluded to another poster who was trying to defend the good doctor, what you have to look at is that the people who are giving him these "good ol' boy" pats on the back for his nasty and irractic behavior toward others really reveal a lot about themselves, I won't name names but some of the people who back him up are some of the most respected people on this thread and I find that troubling in itself but not ultimately so as I know that Christ will bring all things to the light and HE will have the last say.

You have a Blessed sunday Annie.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#471021 Dec 16, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not "pentecostal" pee brain.
Uh ooooh!!!! You just SINNED!!!! You just lost your salvation AGAIN!!! You better up and repent before you die and go to hell even though the Lord died for you at Calvary!!!!! Hurry up,BOWY!!! Ruuuuuun,Forrest,ruuuuuuuun!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471022 Dec 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning Ladies and Gents... we made it to another day and very thankful. Please remember those who are sick and those who are grieving over the loss of a loved one(s).
God loves you all... may His unfailing love be your comfort as He merciful. For Believers: Not only will His staff comfort but His rod will chasten. Do not become discouraged when He chastens... if you are not chastened then you don't belong to Him.
Good morning Qu, hope you have a Blessed day.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#471023 Dec 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a few extra minutes and dropped in to read...
I find you question a bit disturbing. Are you asking if mental illness comes from this satan guy...punishment from God???
Is sanity a reward for good behavior...mental illness a punishment from God...or did the devil move in and take over???
"H"...Throughout history people have seen mental illness in this way. IMO because of this there have been many that would not seek the help they needed. They were embarrassed...ashamed...and tried to hide it.
Mental illness is just that...and illness. Just like cancer...heart disease...etc etc. The difference is that society has not placed such a stigma on those diseases as they have mental illness.
http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/mental-hea...
From the above site...
What are the causes of mental illness? Although the exact cause of most mental illnesses is not known, it is becoming clear through research that many of these conditions are caused by a combination of biological, psychological, and environmental factors.
Are believers immune to the above conditions...not in my opinion. If they can have cancer...why not mental illness? If they can heart disease...why not mental illness?
Micah was on numerous occasions told he had cancer because God was punishing him. Was that true??? If so...what a cruel god. Or did the devil do it???
I can tell you from first hand experience...the mentally ill will at times know right from wrong...sometimes they don't. When my husband was at his worse...he was unbearably verbal abusive. Moments later he would be in tears apologizing...only within a short period of time return to the verbal abuse. He knew what he was doing...he just couldn't always control it. Then there were times that I honestly don't think he knew what he was doing...I don't know.
So...will one's name be erased from this book? Is God going to punish someone for an illness?
Obviously many people hope that God will. I think for some that makes them feel a little better about such atrocities that occur. For some I think that it makes them feel just a little bit more righteous. God will surely ignore their petty little sins.
Until we stop looking at mental illness from a God/satan angle...stop putting that stigma on to it...people will continue to be ashamed and not seek the medical help that they need. We will continue to have events such as this most recent happen.
Maybe you should ask the questions...
Did God give mental issues to this young man as a punishment...or did satan win his battle with him?
Or "H"...Does sh't just happen?
You should read all of my posts in this line. What you did was went in the wrong direction ...you totally misunderstood my line of questions. Please try again ...

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#471024 Dec 16, 2012
Good Morning Lawest... same thing I sent to Bro. Lee Love ditto to you also... God knows. Smile.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#471025 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Once,and for all,OPEN YOUR BRAIN....AND LISTEN!!!: If 'once saved,always saved' isn't REAL,then it would have been wrong for the thief on the cross to receive salvation as he was dying on that cross....BECAUSE..the only 'work' that he had time to accomplish was...HIS-FAITH-IN-THE-LORD'S- PROMISE!!!! El Comprende'???!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nauLgZISozsXX
I wonder...did the thief on the cross fall under the "grace" period?

I thought Jesus dying on the cross ushered that in.

Jesus asked for his forgiveness before his death.

Why would Jesus ask his Father to forgive the thief if all it took was for the thief to believe. Obviously in those last few moments...he believed...yet Jesus felt the need to put in a good word for him.

I suppose the question is...did "grace" begin before of after the death of Jesus. If before...then was his death necessary?

Besides...when would the thief have time to do "works"...he only believed in those last few moments.

The again he said...

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

He asked forgiveness for "them". Did all of "them" ask for forgiveness? I don't remember that they did.

Notice he asked for their forgiveness...did just grant it...he went to the Father for it.

So DR...when do you think the "grace" period began...before or after the death of Jesus?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471026 Dec 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*~
Today's Prayer
Father, Christmas is the season that brings people to focus on Christ. Please anoint me and guide me to a special opportunity to share Christ with someone this Christmas. Give me boldness and peace; the right words, the right actions. Speak through me; minister through me to someone who needs to know you. May I be a part of your touch in someone's life. To the glory of Jesus and in his name, Amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471027 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm tired of trying to stuff your brain with Biblical common sense. That's all.
Sadly there is no way that you can "stuff anyones brain" with that which you don't have YOURSELF.

Just keepin' it REAL.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#471028 Dec 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LeLe...what does it take to be a regular? Did you have to be here from the very beginning? Did you have to have posted on the "Jesus Loves Me" thread?(I think that was the name of it).
"H" has posted about all of you that posted together for so long and changed threads together.
For me it doesn't matter if I am consider a regular or an outsider. I have basically turned my key in to this place and only drop in now when someone has left the door ajar. I am just curious...what makes one a regular?
After saying all of that...I am glad to see you back posting some...and despite if my toes feel stepped on or not...I love your "tell it like it is" openness...even when I don't agree!
Love ya LeLe!
Hi Annie- if you look at the exchange here-you will see that
it was Lawlest who put the "stock" into being a "regular" on
this thread...

I honestly do not care who is or may not be a regular in here..
I was taking his words and trying to show him how much of an
elitist he is by throwing that he "is a regular here" into any debate. He's a regular?? So what priveledge does he think that affords him??

In my opinion- a person who bullies his way into a thread trying to take it over w his pompus chest thumping b.s.. should not be
embarressing the thread in claiming a title..
So I called him on it..hoping to get him and his buddy to come
down off that man made- self made "pulpit" of theirs..

Really wish you hadn't taken my words to Lawlest personally..
I apologize for that!

Love you too Annie- Sincerely.
Hope you get your key back- this thread can use the kind
of Love you bring forth..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471029 Dec 16, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets reason on this..Religion is Mans ATTEMPT to reach God..That is what you are doing...TRYING within your fleshly efforts to EARN your salvation..You cannot deny this..You TRY to keep a GIFT that was FREELY offered to you..
Relationship..Grace..Gods attempt to reach man. He has given the BEST Heaven had to offer and as long as you TRY to earn it...You become those that SPIT in Our Saviour's face on the way to calvary..
His gift wasn't good enough for you so you continue to fight a fight that Jesus has already WON on OUR behalf. If this doesn't at least open your eyes for a minute then you are your own god that trust only in yourself.
Incredible..........I knew that you were misguided, but it really shines through more than ever now, salvation is a free gift from God true, but we have to as the Apostle Paul said..........fight the good fight of faith, why do you think the Bible telks us to put on the 'whole armour of God that we may be able to withstand the wiles of the devil"?.........that lets us know that we have to fight using our faith to MAINTAIN our salvation, this is all in the Word of God.

I doubt seriously that you would know how to save yourself to began with utilizing God's Holy Word.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#471030 Dec 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Bro... you're right... I don't even bother to respond to such foolishness anymore. And also for the record, for your own discretion, I told the truth concerning RA t-mailing me about Irrira. It's just a cross I'm going to have to bear for those who don't believe me... but God knows my friend. Smile.
You are full of gossip- a trouble maker.
And you know it- and according to your own words here
towards RA- "and God knows it"..

I would bet most of your posting is done behind everyone's
backs' via tmails..
I have never responded to any of your tmails- just find you
to be sneeky..

That's your right and your business to be such a busy body-
I just have a hard time sitting back watching you do it
- all in the Name of Christ..

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#471031 Dec 16, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Hi RA..
I dont think they know that ALL their sins are already forgiven..Past, present and future. Thats why they try to work and earn their salvation. They dont TRUST or BELIEVE Jesus..They only trust in their strength. I can only shake my head at the false glory that they give themselves for being so good. I guess what Jesus has done for them, just wasn't enough.
You're misunderstand me, Grace Walker.

First of all, I receive no glory, whatsoever, for any righteousness on my part. I only adhere to what's taught us, from the bible. Without the bible, I only have my own beliefs and feelings as to what righteousness is. Therefore, I can't rely on myself, nor take credit for any righteousness I know. Even the most minor expression of righteousness gives glory to "God," as it's "God" that righteousness originates. "Why callest thou me good?"
Grace Walker wrote:
In Colossians 2:13 Paul wrote,“He forgave us all our sins”. The Greek word he used means each and every sin. That means past present and future.
If that were true, of a surety, there'd exist no warnings about committing sin. Paul wrote, "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" Furthermore, he wrote, "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid." Why would Paul answer "God forbid" to such questions if even our future sins are automatically forgiven us? Now, I'll not even slightly suggest that our possible, future sins cannot be forgiven us. But, there's very good reason Paul warned, "..ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh."
Grace Walker wrote:
In Ephesians 1:13-14 he said our salvation was guaranteed from the moment we first believed.
Apparently, you either, overlooked my last response to you when you first posted these verses, or just disregarded it, altogether.
Grace Walker wrote:
How could he have said that unless our future sins had been forgiven as well as our past ones? He said essentially the same thing in 2 Cor. 1:21-22 and 2 Cor. 5:5.
And again, 2Timothy 2:19 says of this seal, "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
Grace Walker wrote:
In Hebrews 10:14 the writer said,“Because by one sacrifice He has made PERFECT FOREVER those who are being made holy.” How could God see us as perfect unless all our sins had been forgiven?
Because we have to remain free from willful, unrepented sin. Paul wrote, ""Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."
Grace Walker wrote:
I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Had this not been the case, everyone who has been saved would have been lost again within a few days, and the Lord’s death would have amounted to nothing.
2Corinthians 7:8-10
For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

This letter was to believers after they repented, after he rebuked them.
Grace Walker wrote:
The reason is that by God’s standards it’s humanly impossible to stop sinning. But In their own eyes, they are smarter and stronger than God.
Incorrect.

Our anointed Savior taught us how to stop sinning, by reconditioning our minds and hearts. In his own life, he proved it's possible.

#471032 Dec 16, 2012
REVELATION

Revelation 1:9 (Part 3 continued 3/last)

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE suffering and KINGDOM and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. IN THE KINGDOM - In the next stated passage Jesus uses a kingdom illustration among other things to show the battle at hand:

A. "And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said,'He is possessed by Beelzebub ! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.'

(Jesus takes offense to this) So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables:'How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.' " Mark 3:22-26

2. satan is the god of this world and has influence over it's own citizens... and even those Believers who would yield their members (their body) to the sinful nature. But here satan is attempting to bribe Jesus to worship it. Look what Jesus said afterwards:

A. "The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him,“I will give you all their authority and splendor, FOR IT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME (Actually, the devil stole it), and I can give it to anyone I want to. So if you worship me, it will all be yours.”

Jesus answered,“It is written:‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."

(1) satan wants the glory but it will not have the glory unless we let it... that's is why we deny we worship God, the True God, because we are in the Kingdom of God.

a. We have A CHOICE in who we yield our body to:

Apostle Paul: "I am speaking in simple terms because of the frailty of your human nature. Just as you once offered the parts of your body as slaves to impurity and to greater and greater disobedience, so now, in the same way, you must offer the parts of your body as slaves to righteousness that leads to sanctification (holiness)." Romans 6:19

So to make a long story short, John the prophet spoke on this very same Kingdom that had spoken by Jesus, The Apostles and other prophets... and he was acknowledging that he was also a brother in this respect.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#471033 Dec 16, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie- if you look at the exchange here-you will see that
it was Lawlest who put the "stock" into being a "regular" on
this thread...
I honestly do not care who is or may not be a regular in here..
I was taking his words and trying to show him how much of an
elitist he is by throwing that he "is a regular here" into any debate. He's a regular?? So what priveledge does he think that affords him??
In my opinion- a person who bullies his way into a thread trying to take it over w his pompus chest thumping b.s.. should not be
embarressing the thread in claiming a title..
So I called him on it..hoping to get him and his buddy to come
down off that man made- self made "pulpit" of theirs..
Really wish you hadn't taken my words to Lawlest personally..
I apologize for that!
Love you too Annie- Sincerely.
Hope you get your key back- this thread can use the kind
of Love you bring forth..
Good morning lu lu, in responding to this post and the other one that you addressed directly to me, I say again as I've said before, that your faith is obviously very fragile when you accuse me of thumping my chest snd bullying my way into a thread when all that I've ever done was convey God's truth according to his Holy Scriptures, and I'm sorry that that upsets you but I'm not going to change or stray away from what I know to be right.

You mentioned the word Embarassing, but the truth is that when I look upon the ignorance of your knowledge of God's truth along with some others here made manifest in your behavior here..........I am embarassed for YOU and a few others, and you only just confirm to me as I've said before of how God has really Blessed me with the knowledge of his truth, I doubt seriousmy that you would even know HOW to save yourself taking God's Word to yourself as I've said also to your friend GW.

I will kerp you and others in my prayers, have a Blessed rest of your sunday.

#471034 Dec 16, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of gossip- a trouble maker.
And you know it- and according to your own words here
towards RA- "and God knows it"..
I would bet most of your posting is done behind everyone's
backs' via tmails..
I have never responded to any of your tmails- just find you
to be sneeky..
That's your right and your business to be such a busy body-
I just have a hard time sitting back watching you do it
- all in the Name of Christ..
...and you're not a trouble-maker, gossip and have not cause me harm? To thy ownself be true right? Of course you have never done any of these things because you fit the clique-mold.

RA, yourself and Thumper were 3 of a kind and are simply all hypocrites. I pointed out RA's hypocrisy concerning Irrira because she was accepted as "a regular". When I spoke on her Alien beliefs, RA cheered me on in private because he wouldn't dare do so in public. I knew what he was up to and I would have spoken on the matter regardless of him. So for him to come out in Public and do the same because I am not "a regular"... is hypocritical, much like yourself.

#471035 Dec 16, 2012
Good-bye for now Le le... I said my peace. Smile.

#471037 Dec 16, 2012
Edit: "..is BEYOND hypocritical, much like yourself."

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#471038 Dec 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...and you're not a trouble-maker, gossip and have not cause me harm? To thy ownself be true right? Of course you have never done any of these things because you fit the clique-mold.
RA, yourself and Thumper were 3 of a kind and are simply all hypocrites. I pointed out RA's hypocrisy concerning Irrira because she was accepted as "a regular". When I spoke on her Alien beliefs, RA cheered me on in private because he wouldn't dare do so in public. I knew what he was up to and I would have spoken on the matter regardless of him. So for him to come out in Public and do the same because I am not "a regular"... is hypocritical, much like yourself.
The following verses in scripture describe you and your sidekick Lawest to a "T".

Proverbs 6:16-19.
16 There are six things which the LORD hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that run rapidly to evil,
19 A false witness who utters lies, And one who spreads strife among brothers.
_______

The more you 2 post the more your lies are being exposed. And the more your lies are being expose the more people like Le_le, Grace, and many others are seeing it and bringing it to everyone's attention. And as can clearly be seen the more people expose you 2 the more you attack. Which is the M.O. of people that are caught lying like you 2 have been. And that's why people are exposing you 2. Because they're seeing your blatant lies.

Do you really think you 2 are fooling God and that He doesn't see your lies?

Sad truly sad.

#471039 Dec 16, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Sequel Part 10

"For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead."

James 5

What works did the thief have? Well, in one of the gospels, he was seen as fussing at Jesus along with the other thief who was on the other side of Jesus, per se. In the other gospel, it shows that he came to realization that Jesus was innocent and that he tells the other thief, "Don't you fear God!" and goes on to say that they deserved what they got... So here we see the "work" of repentance.

It wasn't premeditated... it wasn't a "well, I'll have my fun now and confess my sins when i get to my death bed" premeditated conversion. No... it was real and it was a genuine repentance.

And then the thief asks Jesus to please remember hime when Jesus "comes into his Kingdom". Perhaps the thief, in excruciating pain, was a little surprised when Jesus told him that he would be with Him in paradise "today'.

TODAY, is the day of salvation... no one knows what 2morrow will hold except for emotional vexations... smile.

#471040 Dec 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
REVELATION
Revelation 1:9 (Part 3 continued 3/last).
Jesus answered,“It is written:‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."
(1) satan wants the glory but it will not have the glory unless we let it... that's is why we deny we worship God, the True God, because we are in the Kingdom of God.
Edit: that is why we deny ourselves and worship God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 445,856
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 3 hr Antonio Raviolio 7,659
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Antonio Raviolio 184,621
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 104,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 673,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 981,254
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 5 hr True Christian-Jew 95
More from around the web