Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#470976 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Its OK for YOU to make a judgement on Dr Reality but not ok for him to retaliate back?? And YOU call him a hypocrite? What is a "better kind of Hypocrite" since he is "the worst kind"? Then you believe that you can even judge my character because I defended him?? Are you God? This says MORE about YOU than is does him AND me..
You are obviously very mixed up or you haven't been posting on this thread for very long, your friend DR for a long time have proven himself to be one of the nastiest and most immature people to post on this thread to call himself a christian, 9 out of 10 times he is the one who attacks other people for their lack of belief and for not agreeing with him, and he.calls this his way of leading people to Christ.

If you had any real Christ-like values yourself you would encourage him to not respond to me and to turn the other cheek if you truly believe that I am attacking him, again..........does say much for you after all.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#470977 Dec 15, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello fellow night owl:)
Here's an article I think you'll find interesting , from one of my fave resources:
http://www.equip.org/articles/is-belief-in-je...
And have a good night my friend..
Good evening Senecus.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#470978 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Senecus.
Hello Scott, more like 'Good morning'... made one final sweep before signing off to entertain the Sandman:)

You have a peaceful one good fellow:)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#470979 Dec 16, 2012
Greetings everyone ~ been missing you all but life can be hectic at times, as I am sure you all know. Had to skip about 50 pages and just went to the last page .... great little Poem Sweet Sister in Truths, you are amazing me with your writings :)

Take care, and I hope to see your words again soon; Blessings of Peace to us all, especially in these days as we recover from more tragedies, Serah

(((*_*)))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#470980 Dec 16, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

GOoD SONday Morning

“We do not need magic to transform our world.
We carry all of the power we need
inside ourselves already.”

~ J K Rowling

Though For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470981 Dec 16, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Today's Prayer

Father, Christmas is the season that brings people to focus on Christ. Please anoint me and guide me to a special opportunity to share Christ with someone this Christmas. Give me boldness and peace; the right words, the right actions. Speak through me; minister through me to someone who needs to know you. May I be a part of your touch in someone's life. To the glory of Jesus and in his name, Amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470982 Dec 16, 2012
Encouraging Words....

So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

1 Corinthians 15:58

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470983 Dec 16, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I promised myself I wasn't going to visit this thread again today and considering who wrote the post I'm composing this reply to, I also know I'm probably tilting at windmills :s Nevertheless, I'll try.
Those who were saved BEFORE Jesus' earthly lifetime were saved the same way as those during & after His earthly lifetime--by God's grace given to those who had/have faith in their Savior. The difference between those who lived before & those who lived after His earthly lifetime is that those who lived BEFORE had faith in a Savior TO come, and those who lived AFTER had or have faith in a Savior who HAS come.
The Promise of a Savior was given first to Adam & Eve, in the Garden of Eden:
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
In this, the first Promise in the Bible, God was telling Adam & Eve that one day they would be restored to all they had lost by disobeying Him, and was also telling Satan that he would ultimately be conquered and destroyed forever. Now, if God did not mean for Adam & Eve to be saved, why would He have given the very first Promise of a Savior to THEM?
As further proof that salvation was always by grace through faith in a Savior even before Jesus' earthly lifetime, I offer this passage from Paul, sometimes known as "the Roll Call of the Faithful."
Hebrews 11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for...
...4 By faith Abel brought God a better offering than Cain did. By faith he was commended as righteous, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead.
5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death...he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 AND WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith...
8 By faith Abraham...made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country...11 And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise. 12 And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as...countless as the sand on the seashore.
...23 By faith Moses’ parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king’s edict.
24 By faith Moses...refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25 He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the...pleasures of sin. 26 HE REGARDED DISGRACE FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST AS OF GREATER VALUE than the treasures of Egypt...27 By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king’s anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible. 28 By faith he kept the Passover and the application of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.
29 By faith the people passed through the Red Sea as on dry land; but when the Egyptians tried to do so, they were drowned.
30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.
31 By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient.
32 And what more shall I say? I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson and Jephthah, about David and Samuel and the prophets...
Your windwill not only tilted....It fell over...Thanks for trying...Great post

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470984 Dec 16, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Uh Oh...Topix is EATING posts at 6:37 AM....Must be hungry for breakfast....

I'll check back later...Hopefully my posts will be here....BTW it was great to see the posts between Steve and Grace.....:-)

God Bless

*~*~*~*~*~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470985 Dec 16, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I promised myself I wasn't going to visit this thread again today and considering who wrote the post I'm composing this reply to, I also know I'm probably tilting at windmills :s Nevertheless, I'll try.
Those who were saved BEFORE Jesus' earthly lifetime were saved the same way as those during & after His earthly lifetime--by God's grace given to those who had/have faith in their Savior. The difference between those who lived before & those who lived after His earthly lifetime is that those who lived BEFORE had faith in a Savior TO come, and those who lived AFTER had or have faith in a Savior who HAS come.
The Promise of a Savior was given first to Adam & Eve, in the Garden of Eden:
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
In this, the first Promise in the Bible, God was telling Adam & Eve that one day they would be restored to all they had lost by disobeying Him, and was also telling Satan that he would ultimately be conquered and destroyed forever. Now, if God did not mean for Adam & Eve to be saved, why would He have given the very first Promise of a Savior to THEM?
As further proof that salvation was always by grace through faith in a Savior even before Jesus' earthly lifetime, I offer this passage from Paul, sometimes known as "the Roll Call of the Faithful."
Hebrews 11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for...
...4 By faith Abel brought God a better offering than Cain did. By faith he was commended as righteous, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead.
5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death...he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 AND WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith...
8 By faith Abraham...made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country...11 And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise. 12 And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as...countless as the sand on the seashore.
...23 By faith Moses’ parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king’s edict.
24 By faith Moses...refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25 He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the...pleasures of sin. 26 HE REGARDED DISGRACE FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST AS OF GREATER VALUE than the treasures of Egypt...27 By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king’s anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible. 28 By faith he kept the Passover and the application of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.
29 By faith the people passed through the Red Sea as on dry land; but when the Egyptians tried to do so, they were drowned.
30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.
31 By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient.
32 And what more shall I say? I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson and Jephthah, about David and Samuel and the prophets...
Your windmill not only "tilted" it fell over...Great post though....
naughty

United States

#470986 Dec 16, 2012
Truths wrote:
from a few years ag0~ Before deaths~ and while there were many more of "US" <3
The room was all silent,as some just peek in...
The room was all silent,as some just peek in...
Drew brings fact but is supping with his kin.
Dawn coming soon,saying where to begin?
Ham is singing and sitting with Lynne.
Chris visits with encouragement herein.
Judy will stop by,after her daily spin.
Seen is in residence, He moved right in!
HipG brings a book,I think it's Huck Finn.
Doc's in the corner,saying look where I've been?
Micah can no longer cause a small din.
Stop by Prophesy,when you are not work'in.
Denie a Favorite, loves from Sebasti'in.
Epi Looking to praise, having thick skin....
Curious brother Tim,serves on His missi'ion.
Whispers posts scriptures,natural medicine~
Christian Man returned,puts love in Religion.
Seventies Chick~ sister, through thick and thin.
Dave has left warning,sounds like hail on a tin.
Gary is next to him,and maybe his twin.
Hick may saunter by,talking sails or of fin.
HFN brings her heart,shares in posts full wherein.
TG brings her Texas,warns all of big sin.
Senecus brings peace talk,probably plays violin.
BlindMan with sight,posts positive bulletin.
Yes Annie loves us much,but hides at her cabin.
Our songmaster is,our brother Mr. Quin
JW puts to order,with a squirrel rolling pin.
Other Dawn is missed a sibling akin.
Kay brings with her soap,our October pumpkin~
CBart is visiting with saints at the Inn.
Carol glides in through,with her southern grin~
Stewie posts wisely,from knowledge On in.
Truths lives in the hills, a hugging bumpkin.
Lele sits with Micah and Hick just fishin.
OYE seems to have left us,peddling her schwinn..
BOBB brings the Word,to unbelievers chagrin.
Rider is Larry,I think he'll still win.
River views all,with heart and keen Ayin.
Phiesty Phae from North, lovely Canadi'IN.
Trebor our jokester,with OUT any GIN.
Art Girl sweeps in, when not working paint'in.
Cindy who is WHO? Gets a new bent VIN.
Thumper gets grumpy~ & kicks in the shin.
Red Apples is renewed, a new true siblin'~
Darwin with an identity complexi'in.
Boss is still pokey,pointed as a pin.
Shrink in the drink,lost, maybe sinkin'~
Glad to see brother JT, and posts of Spurgeon.
Tim brings us deep thoughts, pops by~ with a grin.
Irrira is lively,helpful bright Opini'IN.
Lawest sends love from a mini vacation.
Serah, gentle SERAH,Muched missed in the bin.
Busy Working is Steve,but he's back a'gin.
Baby Sister with miracles,I can use amidin!
Educator our mentor,like the vines auxin.
Here is our Malone,with his college biggin.
Mind the meanings of Fear,with a clip to the chin~
Deng brings us bombs,down with Americ'in.
ASOGs not gone,hope he's ponder'in.
UK crew posting,with their obsession.
Xcnt says ramen he's a pastafarian~
Ooogah a mad helper,heart not a chang'in.
Brother Lee posts word,NOT for Campin'
Duh returns still sadly hate filled with sin~
TN Grams joins with us, posts hope as purin.
SF with Gods peace,writing as a complin.
Sister Dew shows heart,calm as morning jasmin.
Phyllis with smiles, that come from within.
From Cheri in morn,speaks love in Afric'in.
LIT has lite humor. OUR comedia'N.
Ricky loves us,cuz we're interestin'.
NorCal soldiering , visits as a civili'in.
Together by Gods grace, nons and Christi'in.
Love,Deb~
Your naughty and nice list.
We are all God's children with different wrappings. Some may be
shinny, some may be a little rough, some may be tattered, but he sees us for who we are.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470987 Dec 16, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/... Isn't it strange that,if true,Obama would nominate, for secretary of state,a man who Americans didn't want for president?? More from the mis-adventures of new world order man.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470988 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When you look at what happened in Connecticut yesterday,that's one of many reasons why the Holy Bible says that Satan the devil will be punished,FOREVER,for all of the wickedness he has done and has inspired in wicked human beings.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470989 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
As I'm watching the evening news,right now,I'm not sorry for saying that,I don't care if that Lanza murderer was only twenty years old,I HOPE he died and went to hell for the evil,wicked acts he committed yesterday!! Yes,I hope his soul is in hell suffering,right now,and forever,for the wickedness he perpetrated upon those innocent babies and people yesterday! He's a scumbag COWARD,and I hope he's suffering in hell!
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470990 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If a person is truly saved,the 'works' will be evident. And no believer's works determine their security. Calvary secured that,you unbelieving Christian you
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470991 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People living before the birth of Christ knew about Him,and the Plan of Salvatio,long before He was born in that manger. So they were just as responsible to make a choice about whether to accept Him,or not,as all of the people during and after His time were.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470992 Dec 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. The Old Testament constantly foretold of the coming Messiah and His 'message' about sin and repentance and salvation. Therefore,manger-birth,or not,they KNEW they had to reconcile the issue of their sins once they had been made aware of the Gospel Message.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470993 Dec 16, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout the ages thousands of people the world over have lived complete lives and never heard the Jesus story. If it weren't so there would be no need to go into the world to preach & convert.
God KNOWS how many people have lived their entire lives,however long,or 'SHORT',without EVER hearing ANYTHING about the Lord Jesus Christ. And anyone who would think that God woud be mean enough to send their souls to hell after they die....is just plain IGNORANT and extremely S-T-O-O-P-I-D. But you,OBVIOUSLY,won't be among those who will have an EXCUSE on Judgement Day,Mr.Daffy Dork,sir.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470994 Dec 16, 2012
hick-up wrote:
Is it possible for a believer to lose their mind?
Is it possible for one whose name "is" written in the Lambs Book of Life to lose their mind ...to lose their mental faculty's to the point of becoming evil?
Is it POSSIBLE that you'll ever buy a plane ticket and catch a flight to Oz to see if the Wizard has any more re-manufactured brains left that he might let you use??
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470995 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the people before Moses wrote anything, before the prophets wrote anything, know a damn thing about your religion ?
You have a billion souls in Hell because God didn't bother to speak up until after they were all long dead.
That is one POS deity.
Remind yourself of that.....after you die and find yourself....IN HELL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Hukt on Fonix 63,384
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min hojo 653,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min trifecta1 973,665
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 23 min WasteWater 2,566
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 1 hr Allauddin khan 53
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,841
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,964
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr DebraE 106,474
More from around the web