Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470934 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People living before the birth of Christ knew about Him,and the Plan of Salvatio,long before He was born in that manger. So they were just as responsible to make a choice about whether to accept Him,or not,as all of the people during and after His time were.
Yeah, I guess that would be true. They knew about the coming Messiah. the whole Old Testament is foretelling of Jesus and salvation. Good answer Doc.. You Are DR Reality arent you ;)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#470935 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Jesus was doing the same thing here as He was doing in a lot of other scriptures..Trying to get us to see that we cannot possibly do it without a Saviour.
I would add that I agree we do need Jesus to do it as faith in him frees us from being controlled by sin and also the Bible says he gives us a way out every time from temptation. But because He mas made it possible by His actions and from the faith and strength and help he gives us it is all the more reason why he expected us to follow the two greatest commandments.

Yes without Jesus we can't do anything...

JOHN 15

3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

...which is why we need to remain in Him. And we do that by being obedient.

So I think I am understanding a little better what you are saying and do agree that yes we need Jesus to do these things but that is all the more reason why we should do them and why he requires it. Just as repentance is required.

Couldn't someone use the same argument and say "you don't think Christ's sacrifice was good enough because you still believe you must repent and trust in Christ for salvation when you don't have to do anything because Christ did all the work"?

But we don't need to speculate if obedience is also required along with repentance because Jesus tells us repeatedly that it is

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#470936 Dec 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree man can't match the level of love God has for us that is not what he asks of us. And yes I do believe someone can love God with all they have. But I am a little confused as to how you are tying this in to Jesus telling people to remain in his love and to receive eternal life they must obey the commandments. Forgive me if I am understanding this wrong but are you basically saying Jesus didn't really expect us to be able to follow either of the two greatest commandments and gave them to us anyway knowing we would fail instead of just telling us it isn't necessary since obedience isn't required to be saved?
I am not following the reasoning. I think Jesus told us those that obey (and he was telling this to believers so the faith was already implied) would have eternal life because that is what He requires of us. No we aren't capable of being perfect except when doing the will of the father but that is why there are verses such as:
James 5:19-20
My brothers if anyone among you wonders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins
James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Matthew 6
[14] For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
..because when we do continue to sin we can always still repent and be forgiven. But obviously repentance must be sincere.
But I definitely believe Jesus taught those things because he expected us to follow them
(T) Peace
OK..Lets try it this way..We both agree and believe that we should obey the commandments...Tell me HOW you plan on doing that..HOW can we go about obeying them perfectly? Because, If we are going to put ourselves under the law then you know that we are to obey ALL 613 of them..HOW???
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470937 Dec 15, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you didn't want to talk to me about this anymore? I had honored your wish... did you want to rescind that request?
I'm tired of trying to stuff your brain with Biblical common sense. That's all.

Location hidden

#470938 Dec 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree man can't match the level of love God has for us that is not what he asks of us. And yes I do believe someone can love God with all they have. But I am a little confused as to how you are tying this in to Jesus telling people to remain in his love and to receive eternal life they must obey the commandments. Forgive me if I am understanding this wrong but are you basically saying Jesus didn't really expect us to be able to follow either of the two greatest commandments and gave them to us anyway knowing we would fail instead of just telling us it isn't necessary since obedience isn't required to be saved?
I am not following the reasoning. I think Jesus told us those that obey (and he was telling this to believers so the faith was already implied) would have eternal life because that is what He requires of us. No we aren't capable of being perfect except when doing the will of the father but that is why there are verses such as:
My brothers if anyone among you wonders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Matthew 6
[14] For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
..because when we do continue to sin we can always still repent and be forgiven. But obviously repentance must be sincere.
But I definitely believe Jesus taught those things because he expected us to follow them
(T) Peace
Hi Skom...Do you know WHY God gave those commandments in the first place? This is very interesting and I love reading that story. Its kind of long so I will see if I can find it and C/P it so that I wont have to type all of it..This story actually had me in complete surprise..
Doctor REALITY

United States

#470939 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess that would be true. They knew about the coming Messiah. the whole Old Testament is foretelling of Jesus and salvation. Good answer Doc.. You Are DR Reality arent you ;)
Yup. The Old Testament constantly foretold of the coming Messiah and His 'message' about sin and repentance and salvation. Therefore,manger-birth,or not,they KNEW they had to reconcile the issue of their sins once they had been made aware of the Gospel Message.

Location hidden

#470940 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
All those scriptures are from the Old Covenant where the Jews HAD to obey the Law. David wrote most of the Psalms and even back then, he mentioned complete forgiveness...Psalms 32:1..Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. I read somewhere that those who died before the death of Christ, were resting in Abrahams bosom..or paradise until Jesus's death. Then after Jesus conquered death,sin and hell, they then went to be with Him in heaven.
Well in both old and new testaments man has to repent. Both old and new testaments a believer can turn from the truth and fall away...

Ezekiel 18-24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

2Peter 2:20-22
For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

..so faithfulness is required

and both the old and the new testaments say obedience is required:

Ezekiel 3:19-21
19If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins. But you will have saved yourself because you obeyed me.

Luke 10
27 He answered,“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and,‘Love your neighbor as yourself.”
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied.“Do this and you will live.”

So I don't see anything that changed other than now we are aware of Christ and must put our faith in Him.

But I think it is very possible believers from the OT are saved but sleep in Christ whether that is in Abraham's bossom or in the grave or wherever and Christ will bring them home on the second coming so we are in agreement on that

)T) Peace

Location hidden

#470941 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
OK..Lets try it this way..We both agree and believe that we should obey the commandments...Tell me HOW you plan on doing that..HOW can we go about obeying them perfectly? Because, If we are going to put ourselves under the law then you know that we are to obey ALL 613 of them..HOW???
Matthew 5:48
You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

These are the words of Jesus Christ. Do you believe he meant these?

Technically man is not supposed to sin at all after receiving the truth and the Bible says he that continues to sin can not be born of God

1 John 3:8–9
8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

But I think when we look at the entire Bible in context we understand that if we fail to be obedient and continue to sin we must repent and be forgiven. It is why we confess our sins to one another to be healed thru God

But again, IMO it simply comes down to whether you believe Jesus meant what he said and expected us to follow what he told us to follow or if somehow all these things he said he never really expected us to do despite telling us they are the two greatest commandments and that eternal life is dependent on obedience.

Jesus never says all your future sins are forgiven. Jesus never says you don't have to be obedient. Jesus never says a believer can't fall away. In fact, he says the opposite. I see no reason to doubt what he said and form beliefs based on things he never said.

JMO

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#470942 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom...Do you know WHY God gave those commandments in the first place? This is very interesting and I love reading that story. Its kind of long so I will see if I can find it and C/P it so that I wont have to type all of it..This story actually had me in complete surprise..
Which commandments specifically are you referring to?

Although my first response to any of them is because he expected us to follow them. If you mean what prompted him to tell the particular group of believers that with whom he was speaking to you would have to tell me which commandments but I believe salvation is the same for all believers and all the commandments apply to everyone equally

Galatians 3:28
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Romans 10:12
“For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.”

(T) Peace

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#470943 Dec 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very rare that someone has a mental illness that prevents them from understanding right from wrong.
I couldn't say definitively. I have no knowledge and can't back it up.
He broke into the school to by-pass the security in place where the doors are locked and someone has to check-in at the front desk. He targeted his mother and her classroom.
The authority's are now reporting the mother wasn't a teacher there ...no relation to the school at all.
He then killed himself to avoid punishment imo as clearly he was not remorseful.
Okay, this is where I stopped. He is not here to ask or to examine. Three is enough. Thanks Skom.
While clearly there has to be something wrong with someone who does such a thing, in many ways the number of people makes no difference. Is it more heinous because he killed 20 children compared to a pedophile who rapes and kills one? Wouldn't that person have to be sick as well? Yet not to the point where they don't know right from wrong. Evil is evil and is someone shows on any level they are capable of planning, eluding security, targeting people, avoiding punishment, etc then they are capable of paying for their crimes. He killed a bunch of school-children on purpose whom he targeted because of where his mother taught. IMO that is as simple as it gets as to whether he is responsible. I say absolutely.
I didn't know earlier you were linking that question to this story but I still stipulated they would have to have no sense of right or wrong or the capacity to form the intent to commit the crime. He definitely had the capacity to form the intent. He knew what he was doing and he knew it was wrong or else he doesn't kill himself afterwards to avoid the consequences

Location hidden

#470945 Dec 15, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't say definitively. I have no knowledge and can't back it up.<quoted text>The authority's are now reporting the mother wasn't a teacher there ...no relation to the school at all.<quoted text>Okay, this is where I stopped. He is not here to ask or to examine. Three is enough. Thanks Skom.<quoted text>
All we can do is speculate even if the person was still alive but I thought that is what you were asking people to do.

If you wanted a definitive answer on whether God will condemn an insane person and whether how insane they have to be is a factor then obviously nobody can answer that

But that is my opinion anyway

Have a good one

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#470947 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People living before the birth of Christ knew about Him,and the Plan of Salvatio,long before He was born in that manger. So they were just as responsible to make a choice about whether to accept Him,or not,as all of the people during and after His time were.
Throughout the ages thousands of people the world over have lived complete lives and never heard the Jesus story. If it weren't so there would be no need to go into the world to preach & convert.

Location hidden

#470950 Dec 15, 2012
Hey Skom...

Part 2..The interesting part..The New Covenant. remember on Mt. Sinai. 50 days after FIRST Passover,10 commandments given, 3000 souls died..

On Mt Zion.."50" days after passover festival, The Holy Spirit came.ACTS 2:2-13 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.ACTS 2:16-21 16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;....3000 souls were SAVED that day..

It is interesting to note that on the day Moses came down from the mountain 3000 were slain, but on the day the church was established in Mount Zion, 3000 were saved. The law of Moses was a law of spiritual death because nobody could keep it perfectly, but the law of Christ is a law of life because it provides for the forgiveness of our sins.

Exodus 32:28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. AMEN...

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#470951 Dec 15, 2012
Is it possible for a believer to lose their mind?

Is it possible for one whose name "is" written in the Lambs Book of Life to lose their mind ...to lose their mental faculty's to the point of becoming evil?

Location hidden

#470952 Dec 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 6
(T) Peace
We are under the obedience of Faith...Therefore, the law no longer has authority over us, since we belong to Christ, not to the law. Christ is the one we obey, His commandments are to LOVE.. so that we can bear spiritual fruit. The law is contrasted with Christ, and it is the old covenant law that Paul is talking about — the Torah, the Law portion of the Scriptures. We can be under the law, or under Christ. Being under both is not an option. If a Christian WANTS to remain under the Law...What sacrifice is there for them? They MUST OBEY ALL the Law..HOWEVER

A New Testament authority is needed before any old practices are imposed or required. That’s because the law of Moses, the old covenant, the Torah, is obsolete. We are not under that law; we are not obligated to keep laws that were given to the Israelites only..Remember the verse..For the Gentiles who HAVE NOT the Law?????? we are gentiles..

Location hidden

#470953 Dec 15, 2012
hick-up wrote:
Is it possible for a believer to lose their mind?
Is it possible for one whose name "is" written in the Lambs Book of Life to lose their mind ...to lose their mental faculty's to the point of becoming evil?
2 Timothy.1:7 says NO...For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a "sound mind". How are you doing hick up???

Location hidden

#470954 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Hey Skom...
Part 2..The interesting part..The New Covenant. remember on Mt. Sinai. 50 days after FIRST Passover,10 commandments given, 3000 souls died..
On Mt Zion.."50" days after passover festival, The Holy Spirit came.ACTS 2:2-13 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.ACTS 2:16-21 16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;....3000 souls were SAVED that day..

Exodus 32:28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. AMEN...
I agree the sacrifice freed us from the curse of law

Galatians 3:13
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

Although the law wasn't abandoned because people couldn't follow it, it was because people were not following it correctly and there were errors

Hebrews 8:7
"For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second."

Under both however man could receive forgiveness for his sins through repentance

Isaiah 55:7
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Yes the Age of Grace we are in provides a means for forgiveness of our sins and a way to be saved.

If we repent and ask for forgiveness God will forgive us. If we confess our sins to one another and pray for forgiveness God will forgive us. If we forgive others then God will forgive us.

Everything required of us basically falls under the two greatest commandments to love God and to love our neighbor. I we love God we will obey Him. If we love God we will remain faithful. If we love our neighbor we will forgive him just as Christ asks us to pray for our enemies and those who do us harm.

Jesus is very clear about obedience when talking to believers. He says it is required to stay in his love. He says if we obey him we will have eternal life. He did not tell the prostitute he saved from being stoned all your future sins are forgiven. He said "go out and sin no more"

Yes Moses brought the law and through Jesus is the saving grace. But throughout all four gospels the same message is repeated; repent, remain faithful, remain obedient.

But I understand this is probably as far as we will go on this at this time. I sincerely want to thank you for participating and giving your interpretations of that scripture as believe me that is a rarity. My reason for wanting this discussion was not to decide who is right or wrong or even with the expectation of changing your beliefs but rather in hopes of showing you why myself and some others believe as we do and what scripture we base it on. At bare minimum I think someone should be hard-pressed to tell others they are of the devil or lack faith when they offer no explanation for the words of Jesus Christ that specifically say what we believe. Could they all mean something else? It is possible. But it should be at least understandable in return why other believers may take them literally and they don't lack faith or trust because of it. In fact they are doing their best to follow exactly what they believe Jesus taught

Have a great night

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#470955 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
We are under the obedience of Faith...Therefore, the law no longer has authority over us, since we belong to Christ, not to the law. Christ is the one we obey, His commandments are to LOVE.. so that we can bear spiritual fruit.
Correct. Everything we do to be obedient is tied into loving God and our neighbor, brother, and enemy. But faith is not just a mental exercise. The following words by Christ explain it best:

Matthew 25:31-46
"Then he will say to those on his left,'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'
"They also will answer,'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'"He will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the verse..For the Gentiles who HAVE NOT the Law?????? we are gentiles..
Salvation is the same for the Jew and the Gentile

Galatians 3:28
Romans 10:12

(T) Peace
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#470956 Dec 15, 2012
Part 1
You all might find this interesting.
http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-lose-sa...
Question: "Can a Christian lose salvation?"

Answer: Before this question is answered, the term “Christian” must be defined. A “Christian” is not a person who has said a prayer, or walked down an aisle, or been raised in a Christian family. While each of these things can be a part of the Christian experience, they are not what “makes” a Christian. A Christian is a person who has, by faith, received and fully trusted in Jesus Christ as the only Savior (John 3:16; Acts 16:31; Ephesians 2:8-9).
So, with this definition in mind, can a Christian lose salvation? Perhaps the best way to answer this crucially important question is to examine what the Bible says occurs at salvation, and to study what losing salvation would therefore entail. Here are a few examples:
A Christian is a new creation.“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!”(2 Corinthians 5:17). This verse speaks of a person becoming an entirely new creature as a result of being “in Christ.” For a Christian to lose salvation, the new creation would have to be canceled and reversed.
A Christian is redeemed.“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect”(1 Peter 1:18-19). The word “redeemed” refers to a purchase being made, a price being paid. For a Christian to lose salvation, God Himself would have to revoke His purchase that He paid for with the precious blood of Christ.
A Christian is justified.“Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ”(Romans 5:1). To “justify” means to “declare righteous.” All those who receive Jesus as Savior are “declared righteous” by God. For a Christian to lose salvation, God would have to go back on His Word and “un-declare” what He had previously declared.
A Christian is promised eternal life.“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”(John 3:16). Eternal life is a promise of eternity (forever) in heaven with God. God promises,“Believe and you will have eternal life.” For a Christian to lose salvation, eternal life would have to be taken away. If a Christian is promised to live forever, how then can God break this promise by taking away eternal life?
A Christian is guaranteed glorification.“And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified”(Romans 8:30). As we learned in Romans 5:1, justification is declared at the moment of faith. According to Romans 8:30, glorification is guaranteed for all those whom God justifies. Glorification refers to a Christian receiving a perfect resurrection body in heaven. If a Christian can lose salvation, then Romans 8:30 is in error, because God could not guarantee glorification for all those whom He predestines, calls, and justifies.
Continued
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#470957 Dec 15, 2012
Part 2
Many more illustrations of what occurs at salvation could be shared. Even these few make it abundantly clear that a Christian cannot lose salvation. Most, if not all, of what the Bible says happens to us when we receive Jesus Christ as Savior would be invalidated if salvation could be lost. Salvation cannot be reversed. A Christian cannot be un-newly created. Redemption cannot be undone. Eternal life cannot be lost and still be considered eternal. If a Christian can lose salvation, God would have to go back on His Word and change His mind—two things that Scripture tells us God never does.
The most frequent objections to the belief that a Christian cannot lose salvation are 1) What about those who are Christians and continually live an immoral lifestyle? 2) What about those who are Christians but later reject the faith and deny Christ? The problem with these two objections is the phrase “who are Christians.” The Bible declares that a true Christian will not live a continually immoral lifestyle (1 John 3:6). The Bible declares that anyone who departs the faith is demonstrating that he never truly was a Christian (1 John 2:19). Therefore, neither objection is valid. Christians do not continually live immoral lifestyles, nor do they reject the faith and deny Christ. Such actions are proof that they were never redeemed.
No, a Christian cannot lose salvation. Nothing can separate a Christian from God’s love (Romans 8:38-39). Nothing can remove a Christian from God’s hand (John 10:28-29). God is both willing and able to guarantee and maintain the salvation He has given us. Jude 24-25,“To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.”
Recommended Resource: Eternal Security by Charles Stanley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,815
The Future of Politics in America 8 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 24 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 43 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web