Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#470877 Dec 15, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you suppose people full of hatred like you and RA could possibly get into a heaven of of love and laughter? An improbability if you ask me..........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#470878 Dec 15, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m still not feeling myself so was just going to read some till I read this.
With all due respect Lawest, Le Le and Roberta have been posting with us for years. And with all due respect you have not shaken me with your words. You are free to believe what you want and so am I. I am not fragile and I believe once saved always saved. Neither are Le Le and Roberta fragile.
I’m not saying you are not wanted here but Le Le and Roberta are wanted here to
Good evening HFN, although your post doesn't really surprise me I have to wonder why you decided to stop at my post to respond, I was merely defending myself to le le who was on the attack against me for which you apparently felt no need to respond to, that's biasism.
As for OSAS, Timothy McVeigh ( remember him?) wtho blow up the federal building in Oklahoma was a professing christian, killing many innocent people, do is HE going to be saved according to your OSAS doctrine?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#470879 Dec 15, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
Boy, will I have a lot to say later on! Be afraid. Be VERY afraid :p
LOL.....I'm afraid

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470880 Dec 15, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
To BLL.
First of all myself nor anyone else has ever said that "salvation wasn't available before Jesus Christ was crucified" as you seem to be insinuating in the first line of your post.
Now having said that let me say this. I won't go round and round with you or anyone else about this anymore. We will have to agree to disagree on many things. Because I believe that much of what you're saying and much of what you believe contradicts what is said in God's Word. And that you're taking many things said in God's Word completely out of context.
Here's an example of that. You keep saying quote: "our righteousness". We have no righteousness of "our own". We have the "righteousness of God through our faith in Jesus Christ". Saying "our righteousness" is giving us credit for what God has done. Or simply put, something we've attained because of "our works". Which is something you and the others that believe that "we can lose our salvation after God has given it to us" have so badly missed the mark on.
I hope and pray that someday you and those that share your beliefs will realize that we are saved by grace. And that works can't save you or anyone else.
Hi RA..
I dont think they know that ALL their sins are already forgiven..Past, present and future. Thats why they try to work and earn their salvation. They dont TRUST or BELIEVE Jesus..They only trust in their strength. I can only shake my head at the false glory that they give themselves for being so good. I guess what Jesus has done for them, just wasn't enough.

In Colossians 2:13 Paul wrote,“He forgave us all our sins”. The Greek word he used means each and every sin. That means past present and future.

In Ephesians 1:13-14 he said our salvation was guaranteed from the moment we first believed. How could he have said that unless our future sins had been forgiven as well as our past ones? He said essentially the same thing in 2 Cor. 1:21-22 and 2 Cor. 5:5.

In Hebrews 10:14 the writer said,“Because by one sacrifice He has made PERFECT FOREVER those who are being made holy.” How could God see us as perfect unless all our sins had been forgiven?

I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

Had this not been the case, everyone who has been saved would have been lost again within a few days, and the Lord’s death would have amounted to nothing. The reason is that by God’s standards it’s humanly impossible to stop sinning. But In their own eyes, they are smarter and stronger than God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470881 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And I wish you had been the only person killed when United 175 crashed into the wtc.
Wishing death on someone my "good christian friend"????? You are the worst kind of hypocrite and a joke of a human being, when GW defended you for my calling you a creep..........that said as much about her as it does for you.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#470882 Dec 15, 2012
hick-up wrote:
You all can argue this OSAS bs for another two thousand years ...you can boast of your Biblical intellect ...you can bore the hell out of all of us ...
But when you give it identity ...when you give it a face and a name ...when you bring it home, it takes on a whole new meaning.
Almost a life of it's own.
What caused Adam Lanza to commit these atrocities?
I just looked at some of the news reports today... Conflicting reports if the cops have an exact motive or not from the little that I've seen.
hick-up wrote:
And is it found in his flesh or in his soul?
Speaking from my viewpoint: Both... whether he was mentally ill or not, saved or not or if it was a bad reaction from any prescibed or any other drugs he was taking. If a bad reaction from prescribed drugs then it takes on a whole new motive but still found in both soul and flesh.

I believe initially, that out of men's hearts come these things.. murders and the like as Jesus stated. And if those desires get out of hand or aren't controlled then it is acted upon. Starts off in our hearts (our soul) first. I believe satan or any other demonic force takes or can take full advantage of this when one isn't disciplined to control theirselves. Come to think of it, it may not always be satan.. it could be that the person was just being evil.

James "When tempted, no one should say,“God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone... but each one is tempted when, BY HIS OWN EVIL DESIRE, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death." James 1
hick-up wrote:
Can a person whose name is written in the Lambs Book of Life commit such heinous acts?
If undisciplined, yes... and yes... it is also possible that their names could also be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life. You know, I read just yesterday the book of life is also mentioned in the OT... I haven't studied that yet but just happen to see it. I thought it was interesting: Exodus 32:33, Psalm 62:28
hick-up wrote:
Can that person suffer a mental defect?
Yes.

Now the OSAS Lite gospel doctrine may take a different standpoint to the above.

#470883 Dec 15, 2012
Edit for last post: Psalm 69:28... not Psalm 62:28.

Location hidden

#470884 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening HFN, although your post doesn't really surprise me I have to wonder why you decided to stop at my post to respond, I was merely defending myself to le le who was on the attack against me for which you apparently felt no need to respond to, that's biasism.
As for OSAS, Timothy McVeigh ( remember him?) wtho blow up the federal building in Oklahoma was a professing christian, killing many innocent people, do is HE going to be saved according to your OSAS doctrine?
Please dont try and make a mockery of God..I could accept a comment like this from an unbeliever that doesn't know God but not from someone who claims to know Him..Just because Timothy McVeigh PROFESSED to be a Christian with his mouth does NOT mean that The he was baptized with The Holy Spirit. His heart was quickened with The Spirit of God and you know it. The heart of a true believer is filled with the Love of God and is being led by the Spirit. Will the Spirit of God lead anybody to do such evil? If Timothy McVeigh repented after such evil, then IMHO Yes, Jesus will accept him just as He acepted YOU and your evil. Paul killed many innocent people too but God saved him and used him in a might way. I am amazed at the lengths that some of you "religious people" will go through to prove that YOU are so wise and will mock God and His word to do it..Have a nice night. Its not about Religion....Its about a "Relationship"

Location hidden

#470885 Dec 15, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Edit for last post: Psalm 69:28... not Psalm 62:28.
You know Lie Buster, You joined in August..Only one short month before I did and you have the nerve to accuse me of being someone "NEW" to this forum...Grow up and stop lying big shot..

Location hidden

#470887 Dec 15, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked at some of the news reports today... Conflicting reports if the cops have an exact motive or not from the little that I've seen.
<quoted text>Speaking from my viewpoint: Both... whether he was mentally ill or not, saved or not or if it was a bad reaction from any prescibed or any other drugs he was taking. If a bad reaction from prescribed drugs then it takes on a whole new motive but still found in both soul and flesh.
I believe initially, that out of men's hearts come these things.. murders and the like as Jesus stated. And if those desires get out of hand or aren't controlled then it is acted upon. Starts off in our hearts (our soul) first. I believe satan or any other demonic force takes or can take full advantage of this when one isn't disciplined to control theirselves. Come to think of it, it may not always be satan.. it could be that the person was just being evil.
James "When tempted, no one should say,“God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone... but each one is tempted when, BY HIS OWN EVIL DESIRE, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death." James 1
<quoted text>If undisciplined, yes... and yes... it is also possible that their names could also be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life. You know, I read just yesterday the book of life is also mentioned in the OT... I haven't studied that yet but just happen to see it. I thought it was interesting: Exodus 32:33, Psalm 62:28
<quoted text>Yes.

#470889 Dec 15, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Sequel Part 9

James: "Do you want to be shown, you senseless person, that faith apart from works is barren?"

James 2:20

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470891 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dont try and make a mockery of God..I could accept a comment like this from an unbeliever that doesn't know God but not from someone who claims to know Him..Just because Timothy McVeigh PROFESSED to be a Christian with his mouth does NOT mean that The he was baptized with The Holy Spirit. His heart was quickened with The Spirit of God and you know it. The heart of a true believer is filled with the Love of God and is being led by the Spirit. Will the Spirit of God lead anybody to do such evil? If Timothy McVeigh repented after such evil, then IMHO Yes, Jesus will accept him just as He acepted YOU and your evil. Paul killed many innocent people too but God saved him and used him in a might way. I am amazed at the lengths that some of you "religious people" will go through to prove that YOU are so wise and will mock God and His word to do it..Have a nice night. Its not about Religion....Its about a "Relationship"
Your post is FULL of ironies, I wasn't mocking God in the very least, but what you "religious people" profess to teach and believe which is not Bible based in the least, howt do you know that Timothy McViegh may not have been saved at one time in his life and simply backslide, as our friend RG likes to say..........you're splitting hairs.
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#470892 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening HFN, although your post doesn't really surprise me I have to wonder why you decided to stop at my post to respond, I was merely defending myself to le le who was on the attack against me for which you apparently felt no need to respond to, that's biasism.
I responded to your post because it involves me Lawest. You call me a fragile Christian and say your words shake me up.

You know what I believe, or you should, because I have said. So, why do you ask me what I have already said? Don’t bother to answer, I already have a good idea why.
HFN

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#470893 Dec 15, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked at some of the news reports today... Conflicting reports if the cops have an exact motive or not from the little that I've seen.
<quoted text>Speaking from my viewpoint: Both... whether he was mentally ill or not, saved or not or if it was a bad reaction from any prescibed or any other drugs he was taking. If a bad reaction from prescribed drugs then it takes on a whole new motive but still found in both soul and flesh.
<quoted text>If undisciplined, yes... and yes... it is also possible that their names could also be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life. You know, I read just yesterday the book of life is also mentioned in the OT... I haven't studied that yet but just happen to see it. I thought it was interesting: Exodus 32:33, Psalm 62:28
<quoted text>Yes.

And it is possible to lose one's mind, post conversion, and commit heinous acts for which one shall be forgiven.
Of course I'll have to give this more thought, but this one I might be able to accept, as illness is what it is.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470894 Dec 15, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
To BLL.
First of all myself nor anyone else has ever said that "salvation wasn't available before Jesus Christ was crucified" as you seem to be insinuating in the first line of your post.....
How was one saved before Jesus ?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470896 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>'Wishing' death on someone who killed themselves?? If you only had a brain....
And if I don't have one then I am still leagues above YOU in intelligence, lol.

Rider is a living breathing person that you've just wished death on you "great christian".

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#470897 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You always seem to have an answer for everything..You know so much and yet are totally blind and clueless.
Hello Grace,
If you have something to contribute to my questions, I would be very appreciative if you would share.
Thank you ...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470898 Dec 15, 2012
hick-up wrote:
Sixteen 6 year old and four 7 year old innocents...
staff and administrators ...
And if the name Adam Lanza is in the Book of Life ...
If his mind was diseased, or the devil made him do it, then he gets a free pass??
It's just not explained away that easy ...
Sadly, many will believe the murder is heaven if he was dunked, said "Praise Jesus", or filled any of the various 'Christian' obligations while any onnocents that weren't baptized, didn't belong to a particular church, were Jewish or Muslim (etc.) will burn in Hell.

Not sure which is more evil, the murderer or those people's "god".

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470899 Dec 15, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to your post because it involves me Lawest. You call me a fragile Christian and say your words shake me up.
You know what I believe, or you should, because I have said. So, why do you ask me what I have already said? Don’t bother to answer, I already have a good idea why.
HFN
I don't recall mentioning your name, but perhaps it is best that we simply drop it.

Have a Blessed night HFN.

#470900 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If a person is truly saved,the 'works' will be evident. And no believer's works determine their security. Calvary secured that,you unbelieving Christian you
I thought you didn't want to talk to me about this anymore? I had honored your wish... did you want to rescind that request?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 646,902
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min here 281,283
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min RiversideRedneck 49,384
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 8 min Ann Bonney 53,830
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min Steve III 44,720
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lbj 105,677
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,792
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web