Why Should Jesus Love Me?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#470893 Dec 15, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked at some of the news reports today... Conflicting reports if the cops have an exact motive or not from the little that I've seen.
<quoted text>Speaking from my viewpoint: Both... whether he was mentally ill or not, saved or not or if it was a bad reaction from any prescibed or any other drugs he was taking. If a bad reaction from prescribed drugs then it takes on a whole new motive but still found in both soul and flesh.
I believe initially, that out of men's hearts come these things.. murders and the like as Jesus stated. And if those desires get out of hand or aren't controlled then it is acted upon. Starts off in our hearts (our soul) first. I believe satan or any other demonic force takes or can take full advantage of this when one isn't disciplined to control theirselves. Come to think of it, it may not always be satan.. it could be that the person was just being evil.
James "When tempted, no one should say,“God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone... but each one is tempted when, BY HIS OWN EVIL DESIRE, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death." James 1
<quoted text>If undisciplined, yes... and yes... it is also possible that their names could also be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life. You know, I read just yesterday the book of life is also mentioned in the OT... I haven't studied that yet but just happen to see it. I thought it was interesting: Exodus 32:33, Psalm 62:28
<quoted text>Yes.

And it is possible to lose one's mind, post conversion, and commit heinous acts for which one shall be forgiven.
Of course I'll have to give this more thought, but this one I might be able to accept, as illness is what it is.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470894 Dec 15, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
To BLL.
First of all myself nor anyone else has ever said that "salvation wasn't available before Jesus Christ was crucified" as you seem to be insinuating in the first line of your post.....
How was one saved before Jesus ?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#470896 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>'Wishing' death on someone who killed themselves?? If you only had a brain....
And if I don't have one then I am still leagues above YOU in intelligence, lol.

Rider is a living breathing person that you've just wished death on you "great christian".

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#470897 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You always seem to have an answer for everything..You know so much and yet are totally blind and clueless.
Hello Grace,
If you have something to contribute to my questions, I would be very appreciative if you would share.
Thank you ...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470898 Dec 15, 2012
hick-up wrote:
Sixteen 6 year old and four 7 year old innocents...
staff and administrators ...
And if the name Adam Lanza is in the Book of Life ...
If his mind was diseased, or the devil made him do it, then he gets a free pass??
It's just not explained away that easy ...
Sadly, many will believe the murder is heaven if he was dunked, said "Praise Jesus", or filled any of the various 'Christian' obligations while any onnocents that weren't baptized, didn't belong to a particular church, were Jewish or Muslim (etc.) will burn in Hell.

Not sure which is more evil, the murderer or those people's "god".

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470899 Dec 15, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to your post because it involves me Lawest. You call me a fragile Christian and say your words shake me up.
You know what I believe, or you should, because I have said. So, why do you ask me what I have already said? Don’t bother to answer, I already have a good idea why.
HFN
I don't recall mentioning your name, but perhaps it is best that we simply drop it.

Have a Blessed night HFN.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#470900 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If a person is truly saved,the 'works' will be evident. And no believer's works determine their security. Calvary secured that,you unbelieving Christian you
I thought you didn't want to talk to me about this anymore? I had honored your wish... did you want to rescind that request?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470901 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
McVeigh went straight to hell.
Not according to your 'once saved always saved' doctrine he didn't.
Pete

Belvidere, IL

#470902 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
That KIND of spirit..........
Religion is a learned human behavior....learned, not real. A fantasy world. Human brainwashing at its most primitive.You have to love all the "Holy Wars"...."Martyr " and Warren Jeffs of the Holy World.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470904 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
McVeigh went straight to hell.
So there is no such thing as OSAS or pretty much any salvation for anyone except you, right ?

McVeigh was a Christian and his terrorist act (mass murder) was a direct retaliation for the Waco Massacre.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470905 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If a person is truly saved,the 'works' will be evident....
By that measure, you are surely damned.
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#470906 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't recall mentioning your name, but perhaps it is best that we simply drop it.
Have a Blessed night HFN.
No Lawest you did not mention my or others names but you were talking about believers of once saved always saved so yes you were talking about me and others in here.

I would think you could understand someone not liking your words, but yes, dropping it is most likely a good idea.

I don’t feel like a long drawn out argument anyway.

You have a blessed night too.
HFN

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470908 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And if I don't have one then I am still leagues above YOU in intelligence, lol.
Rider is a living breathing person that you've just wished death on you "great christian".
DR is not a believer in anything but his own ego.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470909 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Wishing death on someone my "good christian friend"????? You are the worst kind of hypocrite and a joke of a human being, when GW defended you for my calling you a creep..........that said as much about her as it does for you.
Its OK for YOU to make a judgement on Dr Reality but not ok for him to retaliate back?? And YOU call him a hypocrite? What is a "better kind of Hypocrite" since he is "the worst kind"? Then you believe that you can even judge my character because I defended him?? Are you God? This says MORE about YOU than is does him AND me..

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#470912 Dec 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, many will believe the murder is heaven if he was dunked, said "Praise Jesus", or filled any of the various 'Christian' obligations while any onnocents that weren't baptized, didn't belong to a particular church, were Jewish or Muslim (etc.) will burn in Hell.
Not sure which is more evil, the murderer or those people's "god".
So, concerning the events of the past couple of days; what says the anthropologist with regard to human behavior? Adam Lanza specifically is the one I refer to.

Location hidden

#470913 Dec 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How was one saved before Jesus ?
They weren't..Hebrews 9:22 says, "Without shedding of blood there is no remission." I John 1:7 tells us that "The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin." God, in choosing the cleansing agent for our sins, chose the very best that He had, the blood of His own Son. It is by the precious blood of our Lord, that we are cleansed from all of our sins. Revelation 1:5 says, "To Him who loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood." Yes, it is only by the blood of our Lord, that we get our sins washed away. John 19:34 says, "But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out." Jesus shed His blood for us, in His death, when He died on the cruel cross of Calvary...After Jesus won the victory, those past sins were forgiven also. Past refering to those who died Before Christ..

#470914 Dec 15, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
So, "the devil made me do it" is a sound defense ...but only if the act being scrutinized is committed post conversion.
~Adam & Eve should get a retrial~
Ah, Adam & Eve...Did the devil really MAKE THEM do it? That would be a good discussion perhaps sometime in the future, Lordwiling. JMO.
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is possible to lose one's mind, post conversion, and commit heinous acts for which one shall be forgiven.
IMHO, If the person was genuinely contrite and there were undeniable fruits of repentance... then yes, I believe that person can be forgiven. But though they may be forgiven, doesn't mean that they will be altogether unpunished though and will suffer some kind of loss.(perhaps sometime we could also discuss thief on the cross conversion versus what is known as death-bed conversions ---> the premeditated ones).
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'll have to give this more thought, but this one I might be able to accept, as illness is what it is.
10-4

Location hidden

#470915 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is FULL of ironies, I wasn't mocking God in the very least, but what you "religious people" profess to teach and believe which is not Bible based in the least, howt do you know that Timothy McViegh may not have been saved at one time in his life and simply backslide, as our friend RG likes to say..........you're splitting hairs.
Lets reason on this..Religion is Mans ATTEMPT to reach God..That is what you are doing...TRYING within your fleshly efforts to EARN your salvation..You cannot deny this..You TRY to keep a GIFT that was FREELY offered to you..

Relationship..Grace..Gods attempt to reach man. He has given the BEST Heaven had to offer and as long as you TRY to earn it...You become those that SPIT in Our Saviour's face on the way to calvary..

His gift wasn't good enough for you so you continue to fight a fight that Jesus has already WON on OUR behalf. If this doesn't at least open your eyes for a minute then you are your own god that trust only in yourself.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#470916 Dec 15, 2012

#470917 Dec 15, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also book of Lamb is mention in Malachi 3;16-18
let me add OT mention about Book Of Lamb.but book of Lamb couldn't be written before death on this earth of Jesus Christ,
it is simple and plain
that work of salvation in spiritual realm was ended spiritualy before foundation of the world Rev 13;8,
and finish whole salavtion spiritual and phisical was happen at 33 AD as body of Jesus death,and resurection in spirit and full right to have perfect body-1st of this perfection is our Godhead-Jesus Christ who is THE HEAD OF HIS BODY-CHURCH
Have nice evening Q
HU is good man,
I joke with him,but I always give him proper credit,he desn't deserve madman words
Good evenine Shrink, thanks for the scripture above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Richard The Lion... 80,359
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Chuck 701,656
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Sammy 995,796
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 8 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 10 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 10 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 31
Harden's left handed..."Thunder!!" in Durant's ... 11 hr Doctor REALITY 1