“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#470775 Dec 15, 2012
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Matthew 12:45

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#470776 Dec 15, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

It is Morning....Lets have a moment of silence for the tragedy in Conneticut yesterday.

“Don’t follow in my footsteps.
I think I stepped in something.”

~ Author Unknown

Thought For The Day

*~*~*~*~*~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470777 Dec 15, 2012
*~*~*~*~*

Today's Prayer

Dear God, your Word is a river of life. It satisfies and comforts my soul like a stream in the desert. Please help me to be like the tree planted by the water, with roots that dig down into your Word and faith that stands strong as the well-rooted tree in the hot and dusty seasons. Bless me, Lord, that I may be a blessing to others. Please guide and direct me in all that I do. Thank you for loving me and providing all I need along the way. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470778 Dec 15, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Encouraging Words....

They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the LORD to care for them

Psalm 112:7

*~*~*~*~*~

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470779 Dec 15, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Hebrews 8:9
See Exodus 19:3-8
Exodus 19:3-8
Deuteronomy 4:13
See Exodus 19:5 and 24:8
See Hebrews 8:10
Exodus 24:3,4-7
Exodus 24:5-8
Hebrews 9:19&20
Exodus 32:1&19
See Exodus 34:1&28
First Covenant
Hebrews 8:6
Jeremiah 31:33&34
See Hebrews 8:8-12
See Ezekiel 36:27
Genesis 3:14&15
Genesis 17:15,19,and 24:4
Galatians 3:16&29
See Galatians 3:17 and 3:7&9
Hebrews 9:16&17
Luke 22:20
Hebrews 13:20&21
Hebrews 9:14&15
Second Covenant
See John 15:5
See Isaiah 64:6
See Romans 3:20-26
See Philippians 3:9
See Isaiah 54:17
See Jeremiah 23:6
Jeremiah 31:33
Deuteronomy 10:3&4
Jeremiah 31:33
Hebrews 8:7&8
Ephesians 2:11-13
Old and New Compared
Hebrews 8:13
Hebrews 8:7
contraste and designate
Daniel 9:26&27
Prdiction on sacrifices

Colossians 2:14
Ephesians 2:15&16
Colossians 2:16&17
See Leviticus 23:4-44
Hebrews 10:1
Matthew 27:51
Hebrews 10:8&9
John 4:21
What really ended at the cross

Acts 15:1&24
Act 15:28&29
Acts 6:13:14
Acts 18:13
Acts 24:14
Testing the issue.

Romans 3:20
See Romans 3:31 and 8:1-3
Romans 10:4
See Romans 7:7
1 Peter 1:9
See 1 Timothy 1:5
See James 5:11
Matthew 5:17
Jesus and the law

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470780 Dec 15, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening, Epiphany2.
I noticed that even your post, quoted above, received a "Spam" icon. Interesting, that is.
And yeah. "Long-winded" is the nice version!
Throughout the years, during my almost 30 years of meticulous studying and dissecting of the bible, and all coinciding, I have accumulated notebook after notebook with notes upon notes, to learn of our Godhead. Based on these notes and the bible, I decided to write a book, to which I'm searching for a publisher as we speak. It's called "Wounds of a Friend." And THAT's how long-winded I am! LOL!
BLL...That is Awesome....If it is published I will buy it and tell my friends "I know Brother Lee Love" (well I know OF you)...

God Bless Brother and Merry CHRISTmas!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#470781 Dec 15, 2012
Good Moning,America. You know,there are troubled youth in all races and cultures and nations. And everyone knows that. But after what happened in Conneticut yesterday, I want to home in on one particular group of people his morning: Not all,but many of the parents in many European American communities by saying ths: Many of you need to WAKE UP and REALIZE that you have a REAL SERIOUS problem with many of the troubled young males in your communities. I'm talking about all of these troubled young males with these low self-esteems who are going out and committing these sick,horrendous mass murders of totally innocent people in America. You people MUST WAKE UP and REALIZE that these young people's minds are not being 'fed' wit' what tey need to keep them from committing these horrific,Satanic crimes that are sendng them straight to HELL. They NEED the Holy Word of God,the Holy Bible. And who are they HATING the most after they arrive in hell after committing mass murder and then suicide?? You,the parents?? Society?? It's time to CHANGE course,America. Way past due. And if you don't do something about these monsters,I believe Barack Obama and the United Nations will. And you're not going to like it. Just keepin' it REAL.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470782 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly RA....I don't understand WHY Quin feels he had to falsely accuse me of anything. I have never been rude to him at all until he showed me his deceitful ways. I dont even know who cindy is but whoever she is I wish she would come back and introduce herself. She must have really showed him a thing or two. She was probably just spreading the Gospel that he disagreed with and just like he has done to me, He stared slandering her personally. A cheap shot to say the least. How are you doing tonight RA?
Well...the "Cindy" time wasn't pretty...She had words with most everyone. Someone said she had at least 10 identities....She shook everyone up (being so vocal on the Camping END OF THE WORLD) issue. She could cuss like a sailor...so it wasn't all scripture. So whenever someone new comes in...Posters on here question "Could it be Cindy again?".....We should gauge our time on here....BC (Before Cindy)...AC (After Cindy)...LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470783 Dec 15, 2012
3 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
Matthew 12:43-45

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470784 Dec 15, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sickening. Not like any time wouldn't be horrific but just seems even worse if that is possible that is was right before the holidays when families were making plans to gather and see loved ones and a time of year that people normally treat each other a little better.
I know this was the act of one person but it is hard not to feel a little sickened towards mankind in general when things like this happen. There should be some type of natural limit that no human being should be capable of passing. How could someone do such a thing to children?
I am not going to politicize this be in gun control but I did want to make one brief comment about religion. Often people have suggested without religion and the deaths that have been done in its name that somehow the world would become a better place. I personally think people will always use excuses and rationalizations and if they didn't use religion they would use nationalism or race or ethnicity or power or greed or bigotry or whatever to hurt each other. Yet on the flip side people's faith also motivates them to go the extra mile when doing good. Yes people can be altruistic without faith but I see how faith motivates people to push themselves when it comes to giving of themselves instead of giving into laziness of apathy. There are millions of acts of kindness done every day by people of faith who are trying to live their faith.
I mention my position on that only because of the point I want to make now which is how after days like today can people have any doubt of the evil man can be capable of?
Way too often as a society our focus is split and there is so much stupid in-fighting among the wrong people instead of pulling together as human beings. Christians fighting with Christians, Christians fighting with unbelievers. Black fighting with white. Democrat fighting with Republican and so on. There are only two sides that matter as far as society and that is good against evil. Moral people with superficial differences or differences in beliefs or ideology should still be able to work together.
For a while after 9-11 people pulled together as Americans but people should just pull together as human beings. Why does it always take the worst tragedy before people realize that? And then it always fades with time
Hug a loved one tonight
Say prayers for the heart-broken parents
Do something kind for a stranger
We need more love in the world. Things like this should never happen.
*~*~*~*~*~

Excellent Post.....:-)

I liked this part....

"Way too often as a society our focus is split and there is so much stupid in-fighting among the wrong people instead of pulling together as human beings. Christians fighting with Christians, Christians fighting with unbelievers. Black fighting with white. Democrat fighting with Republican and so on. There are only two sides that matter as far as society and that is good against evil. Moral people with superficial differences or differences in beliefs or ideology should still be able to work together.

*~*~*~*~*~ < this post needs Christmas lights on it (LOL)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470786 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...the "Cindy" time wasn't pretty...She had words with most everyone. Someone said she had at least 10 identities....She shook everyone up (being so vocal on the Camping END OF THE WORLD) issue. She could cuss like a sailor...so it wasn't all scripture. So whenever someone new comes in...Posters on here question "Could it be Cindy again?".....We should gauge our time on here....BC (Before Cindy)...AC (After Cindy)...LOL
Good morning Epi;

Thank you for explaining here.Shame someone new comes in just to share and get to know others here in this thread and right away parinioa starts and stories get made up which are untrue and false of the new person.Then doubt is planted like a tumbleweed amoung the poster.All jump on the bandwagon and start the harshment of the new poster.That new poster thinks they walked into the satan pit itself.It is a small wonder when one or two stay here.Unless they can find some good in theses posters then they might stay or otherwise move on.All done because one person wants to use several ids and promote a personal belief.No tellin how many good posters and all they had to offer left and this thread has missed out on that.Just my opinion.God bless have a good day.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#470787 Dec 15, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~

Jingle Bells....Jingle Bells

Michael Bub'le

http://youtu.be/Vf1_KykYpYs

Have a great day everyone....

*~*~*~*~*~

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470788 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*
Today's Prayer
Dear God, your Word is a river of life. It satisfies and comforts my soul like a stream in the desert. Please help me to be like the tree planted by the water, with roots that dig down into your Word and faith that stands strong as the well-rooted tree in the hot and dusty seasons. Bless me, Lord, that I may be a blessing to others. Please guide and direct me in all that I do. Thank you for loving me and providing all I need along the way. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen. Good prayer.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470790 Dec 15, 2012
Thank you Skom.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain the situation to me. Now that I know the story behind the allegations, I better understand the paranoia. Thats all Quin had to do also. As any normal person would. I simply felt that he was trying to make a liar out of me...and of course, I would be upset...who wouldn't? I came on here after months of being on WINLAC..I honestly love to talk about Gods Grace and tell others about how much Jesus loves them and what I personally found to be true. I struggled for years to have a closer relationship with God and it wasn't until I found that "trying hard" was not the answer because humans can never "work" their way to God with what they DO!! I cried out to God for HIS TRUTH and after a few weeks of praying..The Gospel of Grace was revealed to me. I heard something that made complete sense...God isn't looking for BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION....He is looking for HEART TRANSFORMATION..If we ALLOW God to change our hearts , obedience to "Gods will" will always follow..(If we continue to try to find or see God with human eyes, we will only see and find human standards. Jesus died to give us eternal life but He didnt stop there...He died to give us an "abundant" life here on earth also. Remember that scripture that speaks of a person who cleans out their "heart" and the demons search for another to make their home but decides to return and brings 7 more demons with him?? Think hard on that scripture..If demons can return into a heart of this typ a "christian" (one who is TRYING to clean out their own heart)...Quess WHO is not living in their heart when the demons returned???? The Holy Spirit!!! A demon spirit CAN NOT and WILL NOT live in a heart that is dwelt with the Holy Spirit..We have to allow God to change us then and ONLY Then will we be doing the Fathers Will..Someone posted something a while back and it must have flew right over some heads,,,,LET GO and ALLOW GOD and even God said to BE STILL and KNOW that I am GOD..think on that one also..Have a great day and thanks again..

PS..I dont have time for childish forum games and deceit, I work 10 hours a day and take College classes on line 3 nights a week and homework on weekends. I am involved in an Outreach Ministry also. I have a full plate...No time for a bunch offake idenities..Believe what you will..It will no longer allow silly games to stop me from doing Gods Will..Good day to you and God Bless

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#470791 Dec 15, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a flat out liar Quin. I've never in my life t-mailed you about Irrira's beliefs in anything.
Do you really think people are suddenly going to start believing the lies you're telling just because several in here are standing up against your "you can close your salvation" false doctrine Quin?
Enough with your lies Quin they're not working and are only exposing your desperation, dishonesty and deceit!!!
You've got some major issues that you need to deal with!!!
I believe him, you've shown for about 6 years now what heartless prick you are. And nothings changed.

I thought when Hambone died it might have affected you enough to change, and I believe I even saw you try for awhile, try to fill his shoes. I knew it would be short lived though and I was right. A leopard cant change his spots as they say.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#470792 Dec 15, 2012
Good Morning Everyone. Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

:)

“Saved. ”

#470793 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...the "Cindy" time wasn't pretty...She had words with most everyone. Someone said she had at least 10 identities....She shook everyone up (being so vocal on the Camping END OF THE WORLD) issue. She could cuss like a sailor...so it wasn't all scripture. So whenever someone new comes in...Posters on here question "Could it be Cindy again?".....We should gauge our time. on here....BC (Before Cindy)...AC (After Cindy)...LOL
Good Morning Ep... yep... she could cuss like a sailor and preach like a prophet... one could defend her from others and with another alias she would knock you upside the head while defending her. Archie and Edith: "those were the days... and you knew what you WEREEEEEEEEEE Then!!" Smile.
The G-9 Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it exactly! Faith BEFORE Works. How many have tried to "earn" their way into God's heart by good works opposed to putting all their faith into the saving grace of the blood of Christ?
Romans 4:5-8
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieththe ungoldly, his faith is counted for rightousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputheth rightousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Indeed.
The G-9 Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it exactly! Faith BEFORE Works. How many have tried to "earn" their way into God's heart by good works opposed to putting all their faith into the saving grace of the blood of Christ?
Romans 4:5-8
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieththe ungoldly, his faith is counted for rightousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputheth rightousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Indeed.

“Saved. ”

#470794 Dec 15, 2012
link for last post...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...

Cindy was in prison, has a prison ministry... and a strong affinity for animals... hmmmmmm

“Saved. ”

#470795 Dec 15, 2012
Well, nuff of that Cindy stuff for one day...

“Saved. ”

#470796 Dec 15, 2012
REVELATION

Revelation 1:9 (Part 3)

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE suffering and KINGDOM and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. IN THE... KINGDOM - That is, the Kingdom of God. Not only is John the prophet here saying that they were brothers and companion in suffering (whether physical or emotional vexation), but also in brotherhood and companionship in God's Kingdom in which those that belong to Christ are citizens. Much can be said about the Kingdom of God, basically the King's+domain=Kingdom which is known also as the Kingdom of Heaven.

A. One of the many things about a kingdom is that a king is not voted in. Yet the people in the kingdom still have a choice to be subject to the principles, leadership and rules within that kingdom where they will have peace in their hearts and minds - or they can rebel against those by-laws. If they rebel then they will be subjected to discipline by the king or one of his officers within that capacity. Now, no matter how fireball or spitfire mad the rebellion gets, if they continue to rebel or don't allow the king to be lord and protector of their lives then they will eventually be banished or destroyed. Unlike the kingdoms on earth today or in the past in which some of them have a democratic style of leadership... the people could eventually, by consensus, choose whether or not they want to continue with the royal decree or just keep it symbolic in nature. God's Kingdom is not like that. God is a Good King and His Kingdom cannot and will not ever be destroyed. Now the Kingdom and it's people can be inflicted upon though rebellion - in which one such angel and it's followers had attempted to try and usurp God's throne but they didn't even come close. they were kicked out of heaven and will eventually be tormented and destroyed in due time. In the same way, people could either choose to be on the King's side and be saved from His coming wrath or... if they continue to persist in rebellion they will be removed and destroyed also. God is forever merciful and patient but His patience does not endure forever... the prince of the world (satan) and it's subjects (those who live by the sinful nature) has already been condemned by God but His Son will eventually judge the world because all power in heaven and earth has been given to Him, for The Father loves the Son. That is what the prophetic vision of the Revelation is about.

A. Jesus: "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now My kingdom is from another place."

Continued...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 808,776
money 5 min chelseasky 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min USA Born 573,571
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt 23 min Jaimie 35
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min TheNorthRemembers 97,846
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 43 min INFIDEL 5,454
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 44 min TheNorthRemembers 221,724
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Curious_Guy1 161
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 1 hr Coco 202
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 268,775
More from around the web