Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470790 Dec 15, 2012
Thank you Skom.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain the situation to me. Now that I know the story behind the allegations, I better understand the paranoia. Thats all Quin had to do also. As any normal person would. I simply felt that he was trying to make a liar out of me...and of course, I would be upset...who wouldn't? I came on here after months of being on WINLAC..I honestly love to talk about Gods Grace and tell others about how much Jesus loves them and what I personally found to be true. I struggled for years to have a closer relationship with God and it wasn't until I found that "trying hard" was not the answer because humans can never "work" their way to God with what they DO!! I cried out to God for HIS TRUTH and after a few weeks of praying..The Gospel of Grace was revealed to me. I heard something that made complete sense...God isn't looking for BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION....He is looking for HEART TRANSFORMATION..If we ALLOW God to change our hearts , obedience to "Gods will" will always follow..(If we continue to try to find or see God with human eyes, we will only see and find human standards. Jesus died to give us eternal life but He didnt stop there...He died to give us an "abundant" life here on earth also. Remember that scripture that speaks of a person who cleans out their "heart" and the demons search for another to make their home but decides to return and brings 7 more demons with him?? Think hard on that scripture..If demons can return into a heart of this typ a "christian" (one who is TRYING to clean out their own heart)...Quess WHO is not living in their heart when the demons returned???? The Holy Spirit!!! A demon spirit CAN NOT and WILL NOT live in a heart that is dwelt with the Holy Spirit..We have to allow God to change us then and ONLY Then will we be doing the Fathers Will..Someone posted something a while back and it must have flew right over some heads,,,,LET GO and ALLOW GOD and even God said to BE STILL and KNOW that I am GOD..think on that one also..Have a great day and thanks again..

PS..I dont have time for childish forum games and deceit, I work 10 hours a day and take College classes on line 3 nights a week and homework on weekends. I am involved in an Outreach Ministry also. I have a full plate...No time for a bunch offake idenities..Believe what you will..It will no longer allow silly games to stop me from doing Gods Will..Good day to you and God Bless

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#470791 Dec 15, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a flat out liar Quin. I've never in my life t-mailed you about Irrira's beliefs in anything.
Do you really think people are suddenly going to start believing the lies you're telling just because several in here are standing up against your "you can close your salvation" false doctrine Quin?
Enough with your lies Quin they're not working and are only exposing your desperation, dishonesty and deceit!!!
You've got some major issues that you need to deal with!!!
I believe him, you've shown for about 6 years now what heartless prick you are. And nothings changed.

I thought when Hambone died it might have affected you enough to change, and I believe I even saw you try for awhile, try to fill his shoes. I knew it would be short lived though and I was right. A leopard cant change his spots as they say.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#470792 Dec 15, 2012
Good Morning Everyone. Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

:)

#470793 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...the "Cindy" time wasn't pretty...She had words with most everyone. Someone said she had at least 10 identities....She shook everyone up (being so vocal on the Camping END OF THE WORLD) issue. She could cuss like a sailor...so it wasn't all scripture. So whenever someone new comes in...Posters on here question "Could it be Cindy again?".....We should gauge our time. on here....BC (Before Cindy)...AC (After Cindy)...LOL
Good Morning Ep... yep... she could cuss like a sailor and preach like a prophet... one could defend her from others and with another alias she would knock you upside the head while defending her. Archie and Edith: "those were the days... and you knew what you WEREEEEEEEEEE Then!!" Smile.
The G-9 Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it exactly! Faith BEFORE Works. How many have tried to "earn" their way into God's heart by good works opposed to putting all their faith into the saving grace of the blood of Christ?
Romans 4:5-8
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieththe ungoldly, his faith is counted for rightousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputheth rightousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Indeed.
The G-9 Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it exactly! Faith BEFORE Works. How many have tried to "earn" their way into God's heart by good works opposed to putting all their faith into the saving grace of the blood of Christ?
Romans 4:5-8
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieththe ungoldly, his faith is counted for rightousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputheth rightousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Indeed.

#470794 Dec 15, 2012
link for last post...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...

Cindy was in prison, has a prison ministry... and a strong affinity for animals... hmmmmmm

#470795 Dec 15, 2012
Well, nuff of that Cindy stuff for one day...

#470796 Dec 15, 2012
REVELATION

Revelation 1:9 (Part 3)

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE suffering and KINGDOM and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. IN THE... KINGDOM - That is, the Kingdom of God. Not only is John the prophet here saying that they were brothers and companion in suffering (whether physical or emotional vexation), but also in brotherhood and companionship in God's Kingdom in which those that belong to Christ are citizens. Much can be said about the Kingdom of God, basically the King's+domain=Kingdom which is known also as the Kingdom of Heaven.

A. One of the many things about a kingdom is that a king is not voted in. Yet the people in the kingdom still have a choice to be subject to the principles, leadership and rules within that kingdom where they will have peace in their hearts and minds - or they can rebel against those by-laws. If they rebel then they will be subjected to discipline by the king or one of his officers within that capacity. Now, no matter how fireball or spitfire mad the rebellion gets, if they continue to rebel or don't allow the king to be lord and protector of their lives then they will eventually be banished or destroyed. Unlike the kingdoms on earth today or in the past in which some of them have a democratic style of leadership... the people could eventually, by consensus, choose whether or not they want to continue with the royal decree or just keep it symbolic in nature. God's Kingdom is not like that. God is a Good King and His Kingdom cannot and will not ever be destroyed. Now the Kingdom and it's people can be inflicted upon though rebellion - in which one such angel and it's followers had attempted to try and usurp God's throne but they didn't even come close. they were kicked out of heaven and will eventually be tormented and destroyed in due time. In the same way, people could either choose to be on the King's side and be saved from His coming wrath or... if they continue to persist in rebellion they will be removed and destroyed also. God is forever merciful and patient but His patience does not endure forever... the prince of the world (satan) and it's subjects (those who live by the sinful nature) has already been condemned by God but His Son will eventually judge the world because all power in heaven and earth has been given to Him, for The Father loves the Son. That is what the prophetic vision of the Revelation is about.

A. Jesus: "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now My kingdom is from another place."

Continued...

#470797 Dec 15, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Sequel Part 6

Cute slideshow clip

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#470798 Dec 15, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? God's Word Has Already Decided And Answered That Question.

Truthful Clip From God's Word.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#470799 Dec 15, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Thank you for explaining here.Shame someone new comes in just to share and get to know others here in this thread and right away parinioa starts and stories get made up which are untrue and false of the new person.Then doubt is planted like a tumbleweed amoung the poster.All jump on the bandwagon and start the harshment of the new poster.That new poster thinks they walked into the satan pit itself.It is a small wonder when one or two stay here.Unless they can find some good in theses posters then they might stay or otherwise move on.All done because one person wants to use several ids and promote a personal belief.No tellin how many good posters and all they had to offer left and this thread has missed out on that.Just my opinion.God bless have a good day.
"new" posters or otherwise don't do themselves any favors in that department when they constantly get caught making up exaggerated self-aggrandizing stories, plagiarizing posts, faking their speech, altering scripture, and telling lies. Obviously then coincidences on top of it like posting very different in another room (then denying the posts are yours), making old age jokes about someone barely older than what you claim to be, only showing up in one local forum room before making a beeline here, promoting the idea that satan runs the churches, using scripture to insult and regularly posting scripture for no particular reason and then demonstrating a lack of understanding of that scripture where one might think you do it only to try to ingratiate yourself to other believers, making crazy nonsensical posts the later it gets as if it corresponds with someone drinking and many more do not help either.

Sure all the coincidences could be just that although the more of them they are obviously the more people are suspicions. But it doesn't matter in the end because your own dishonesty has destroyed your credibility. IMO if you aren't Cindy than all the more shame as it is people like you that has made it so hard for new posters. When just about every new poster turns out to be someone in disguise or dishonest I would imagine people feel there is little reason to get involved. As it is I try to treat each person as honest until they show otherwise.

Just my opinion. Have a good day

#470800 Dec 15, 2012
REVELATION

Revelation 1:9 (Part 3 continued 1)

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE suffering and KINGDOM and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. IN THE KINGDOM - The Coming of the Kingdom of God

Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied,

Jesus:“The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say,‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is within you.”(in the subject's hearts and mind)

Then He said to His disciples,“The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. Men will tell you,‘There he is!’ or ‘Here he is!’ Do not go running off after them. For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other (The 2nd coming of Christ which is Judgement). But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

...Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

...It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

...It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed (History merely repeats itself).

Jesus continues: "On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. Remember Lot’s wife! Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

Luke 17

Continued... The Kingdom

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#470801 Dec 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Sounds like you're going straight to hell then since you don't believe the LORD'S WORK,instead of your own,was enough to keep you saved.
I ask that you forgive me for saying this, but your posts, at times, are outright disgraceful! Anyway...

The prophet Isaiah, by inspiration, wrote, "Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness."

FACT #1 - This "favour" is synonymous with "grace."

FACT #2 - We are "the wicked."

FACT #3 - We, the wicked, refuse to "learn righteousness," which is a reason as to why this "favour" has been shown us.

FACT #4 - One reason our anointed Savior was crucified was to allow us a grace that exceeds that that was of the law given to Moses, so that we can learn of and proceed from where the majority of the nation of Israel failed. It's written, "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Righteousness is not to be determined by each and every individual, as if "God" will accept whatever it is we deem acceptable as righteousness. It's obvious that a lot of what you deem acceptable to our Godhead are not agreed upon, even in this very thread. But, we have the author of Deuteronomy to declare, "And YHWH commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear YHWH our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before YHWH our God, as he hath commanded us." Our anointed Savior warned, "That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."

NOTE: The Pharisees and scribes were exceedingly zealous towards the literal application, or letter, of the law!

Do you love "God?" Every believer says they do. John wrote, "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous." Do you believe John, or do you reject his words? It was John that also received the vision that we now call "Revelation." And in this prophetic book, John writes, "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

Perhaps, it's time you learned what the Lord's "work" actually was and is. I've mentioned, repeatedly, that the laws, prophecies, and psalms, reveal to us, in detail, exactly which "work" would be fulfilled on the cross. Have you searched these things out, yet? Or, have you surpassed every reason and necessity to learn? Perhaps, if you would learn, period, you wouldn't say that it sounds like anyone is going to hell just because their beliefs don't reflect your's.

Take heed, friend.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Location hidden

#470802 Dec 15, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Thank you Skom.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain the situation to me. Now that I know the story behind the allegations, I better understand the paranoia. Thats all Quin had to do also. As any normal person would. I simply felt that he was trying to make a liar out of me...and of course, I would be upset...who wouldn't? I came on here after months of being on WINLAC..I honestly love to talk about Gods Grace and tell others about how much Jesus loves them and what I personally found to be true. I struggled for years to have a closer relationship with God and it wasn't until I found that "trying hard" was not the answer because humans can never "work" their way to God with what they DO!! I cried out to God for HIS TRUTH and after a few weeks of praying..The Gospel of Grace was revealed to me. I heard something that made complete sense...God isn't looking for BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION....He is looking for HEART TRANSFORMATION..If we ALLOW God to change our hearts , obedience to "Gods will" will always follow..(If we continue to try to find or see God with human eyes, we will only see and find human standards. Jesus died to give us eternal life but He didnt stop there...He died to give us an "abundant" life here on earth also. Remember that scripture that speaks of a person who cleans out their "heart" and the demons search for another to make their home but decides to return and brings 7 more demons with him?? Think hard on that scripture..If demons can return into a heart of this typ a "christian" (one who is TRYING to clean out their own heart)...Quess WHO is not living in their heart when the demons returned???? The Holy Spirit!!! A demon spirit CAN NOT and WILL NOT live in a heart that is dwelt with the Holy Spirit..We have to allow God to change us then and ONLY Then will we be doing the Fathers Will..Someone posted something a while back and it must have flew right over some heads,,,,LET GO and ALLOW GOD and even God said to BE STILL and KNOW that I am GOD..think on that one also..Have a great day and thanks again..
PS..I dont have time for childish forum games and deceit, I work 10 hours a day and take College classes on line 3 nights a week and homework on weekends. I am involved in an Outreach Ministry also. I have a full plate...No time for a bunch offake idenities..Believe what you will..It will no longer allow silly games to stop me from doing Gods Will..Good day to you and God Bless
You are welcome Grace

I have a work schedule like yours and even if I didn't, I simply don't have the interest or need for other identities so I can relate. I normally am one of the ones with their guard up but like i said imo your words flow very natural to me and I personally am comfortable you are who you say. Not like you need my approval but just trying to make the point that I think a lot of people kind of have their own litmus test in the beginning for new posters and didn't want you taking anything personal as it would only be natural without knowing the circumstances. It was nothing you did.

And while we have some differences in beliefs I not only respect your right to yours but enjoy reading your posts and your passion. And I have learned from you as well. One thing in particular that helped me was a post from you explaining why the differences in approach from Paul compared to the gospel writers was that Paul was tasked to preach to the Gentiles while the others still preached to the Jews. That was enormously helpful. I knew Paul's main mission was witnessing and trying to spread Christianity but I did not know things were divided so clearly like that and it really helped to explain why his focus was where it was and same with the others as obvious the message was tweaked by both to be audience-relevant

Anyway hope you continue to share and participate. Glad you are here

(T) Peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470803 Dec 15, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning Everyone. Hope everyone is having a blessed day.
:)
Good mornin Q;

Well now I wonderin what's on the mew mew today.Does one need a platter or plate.First and second servings.knife,fork and spoon.
Humm a knife for cuttin,a fork for pokin and a spoon of lovin.
Maybe a bit of proverbs for desert.God bless

Location hidden

#470806 Dec 15, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
*~*~*~*~*~
Excellent Post.....:-)
I liked this part....
"Way too often as a society our focus is split and there is so much stupid in-fighting among the wrong people instead of pulling together as human beings. Christians fighting with Christians, Christians fighting with unbelievers. Black fighting with white. Democrat fighting with Republican and so on. There are only two sides that matter as far as society and that is good against evil. Moral people with superficial differences or differences in beliefs or ideology should still be able to work together.
*~*~*~*~*~ < this post needs Christmas lights on it (LOL)
Heh, thanks Epi. Wish it wasn't always a tragedy that brings people together though. But if something good can come out of it I guess that is better than nothing. I hope people become more aware of warning signs and society becomes better prepared to treat mental illness. There are other things i hope as well but again don't want to politicize anything but I'd be happy if people just started respected each other, life in general, and the short time we all have on this earth together a little more than they do now. And obviously I have room for improvement as well

(T) Peace
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#470807 Dec 15, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Chris. Dispite our disagreements on some matters I am in complete agreement and sympathy with how you feel concerning this great tragedy, it's frightening in as much as there is no way of determining when these sick acts of violence and murder will take place as there is no real warnings of these actions tqnd twe can only pray for family and friends of the victims, and that God will guide atnd comfort them in this time of great loss.
Yes. I will stay on point here as our focus is our faith in the Lord. God help this nation. Take care bro. My sister teaches 4th grade kids. It breaks my heart

#470808 Dec 15, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Sequel Part 7

"“Every one who hates his brother is a murderer... and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.” 1 John 3:15

#470811 Dec 15, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
keep focus on spiritual values and Lords Word Bible,
not wicked idle gossip about others?
what kind of benefits you get to post such web about Cindy?
what is your guilt if Cindy repented and is accepted by God as Gods child?
common Quin?
I thought that you are spiritualy mature,and you behave like menace of the Society mocking people whom you never meet,or not know>
Q
get back to normal senses,and
Good morning Shrink, I appreciate the sentiment again but it is written:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

I John 4:1

Now I have been accused of such... that's fine, Jesus and other Believers were accused of such things also and so I'm strengthened. But because others use this scripture recklessly does not bother me to invoke it and use it properly... have a good one.
Simplyput

Aurora, CO

#470812 Dec 15, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Once Saved Always Saved? God's Word Has Already Decided And Answered That Question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NrhFrQJritcXX
Truthful Clip From God's Word.
A good morning to you. Glad you posted this , I listen to him a lot and get a lot of my thoughts from him.

I won't get to come on a lot as I have a very busy life, but I
do love to talk about God and love to know that others will come to know Christ.

I know I feel most secure in my salvation, and want others to find this security. Endure the faithfulness to the end.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470813 Dec 15, 2012
Where there no wood is there the fire goeth out;so where there is no talebearer the strife ceaeth.

As coals are to burning coals and wood to fire so is a contentious man to kindle strife.

He that hateth dissembeth with his lips and layeth up deceit within him.

When he speaketh fair beleive him not;for there are seven abominations in his heart.

Burning lips and a wicked heart are like apotsherd covered with silver dross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 650,176
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 52 min Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr akon mason 70
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 3 hr Johnny 507
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web