Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
Goooooood Afternoon to everyone... God loves you all. Saying hello to Chris, Roberta G, G-man, RA, Drew, Skom, Ep, Both Docs, Cindy, GW, Senecus...
Hope everyone is having a great day...
:)
I am good in the Lord but have the news on. Will have to turn this off. Its just too much.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Edit: sorry, meant to type over our HEAD not HEARD

and also should say

and feeling bad about sinning IS of the devil not "of of" the devil

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

REVELATION

Rev 1:9 (Part 2 continued from today)

>>>>

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE SUFFERING and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. IN THE SUFFERING - "Why in the world" can't Jesus just take away all this suffering from Christians in particular... they're suppose to be saved, right?

A. Even though we are not of the world, we are in the world. Still living within and experiencing this worldly system where sin still exists which was originally brought in by our first parents...and our flesh and senses are the first things which interfaces with this worldly standard ---> where satan is the prince of power of the air, where spiritual wickedness exists and a myriad of temptations abound that affect us in some way. So interaction being the case, we will suffer something of in one way or another because we are a rebuke to the world. And of course, we can cause our own sufferings by certain foods we ingest that manifests itself later on in our bodies...

(1) Jesus: ""I have told you these things, so that IN ME you may have PEACE. IN THIS WORLD you will have TROUBLE. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

(2) Apostle Paul: "In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted..." 2 Tim 3:12

(3) "They encouraged them to continue in the faith, reminding them that we must suffer many hardships to enter the Kingdom of God." Acts 14:22

B. When Jesus sets up His Kingdom on the new earth there will be no more sorrow yadda yadda. God wants individuals within The Body of Christ to remain here for the time being to be observing the first 2 great commandments about Loving God and one's neighbor which would include things like being:

(1) FAITHFUL and remaining FAITHFUL to Jesus.

(2) A Witness for Christ

(3) One who is growing in the Grace and Knowledge of the Truth

(4) One will undergo various trials (suffering) to have their faith purified

(5) A blessing and encouragement to others

(6) A person who will endure to the end.

(7) Many other reasons.

C. Sometimes, the enemy of our souls is allowed by God to make us suffer. The enemy means it for evil but God means it for our Good... Continued next (last) >>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
To All...
I've noticed not a few that oppose judging, but yet, I see a lot of negative "Judge it" icons being distributed. Yes, I'm one that receives these negative icons, but that matters little. I'm more concerned about those that receive these negative icons regardless of what they post.
These negative "Judge it" icons serve to prove two things, if anything. One, perhaps we're not all as opposed to judging as we think we are. And two, respect of persons is alive and well in this thread. Case in point...
In post #470574, on page 22704, I joked around with Qu-innocence without saying anything to offend anyone. My joke was not of anything regarding any doctrine, whatsoever. Rather, I made fun of myself, by, in a nutshell, calling myself "long-winded," as I typically use almost all 4000 characters in almost every post. And yet, I received two "Clueless," one "Nuts," and one "Disagree," as "Judge it" icons.
A crying shame, this is, that nothing is respected here. Not beliefs, opinions, or even appropriate jokes. If anything, these negative "Judge it" icons are a testimony against all of us.
Whoever it is distributing these icons should examine themselves more thoroughly.
I wouldn't worry much about them brother as it is only one of two options

1) The same type of 'adult' that uses multiple identities and goes around iconning posts based on person or

2) An adult not comfortable enough in their posting ability or biblical knowledge to actual reply and instead expresses themselves through little pictures

Either way it isn't an opinion I would put any time to.

Now personally I don't care a whole lot where someone falls on this issue so long as they know they need to be obedient and still repent when they do wrong.

Admittedly I think it is a little naive or perhaps arrogant depending on the circumstances to think we are no longer capable of falling away. The Bible says repeatedly that it is better that we never even knew the truth than to know it and fall away away in times of temptation and we have pages of rooms in here filled with people who used to believe deeply and left the faith. This is not to suggest people need to live in fear but rather is saying there is no reason to be cocky either. Yes Jesus will always be there for us, if anybody in the relationship walks away first it certainly won't be Him.

But how is feeling bad about sinning of the devil?

How is telling people they need to stay devoted to Christ an anti-Christian sentiment?

How is reminding people that the things they should be doing out of love anyway akin to God holding a club over our heads?

These are some of the things I have heard others say as people are often quick to tell anyone who doesn't agree with them that what they believe is of the devil but then when you provide them the scripture from God they don't acknowledge it. I won't speculate as to why although I think I could pretty easily.

But the main point here is that Christians ought to be able to discuss their beliefs and yes even their differences and do so hoping to learn from one another or at least understand where the other is coming from. All this "of the devil" stuff is nonsense. And these are the people who actually care enough to participate. So if you are expecting more out of the ones that don't and only icon I am afraid you are expecting to much

But your efforts and passion are appreciated by me and I am sure i am not the only one. A lot of times people are afraid to even put a thought out there if they think they can't match someone scripture for scripture because they don't want to be accused of being anti-Christian or of the devil. But people should be able to speak freely and believe freely and even disagree freely as last I checked we are all supposed to be on the same side

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Edit Grace

Sorry I always forget to include the last verse as it is split up by the page break in my notes, I am going to have to correct that

John 15
10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace
With all due respect I don't think Q is trying to get people to doubt their salvation at all. I think he is trying to ensure people don't take it for granted.(T) Peace
Thanks Skom, you helped to strengthen my faith... that's "zackly" how I'm thinkun'... I understand that it isn't any of my business how one believes but hopefully someone may take it to heart one day.

I had felt the same way OSAS gospel believers feel when I first heard any opposition to One Saved Always Saved... took me about 6 months to about a year to get over that. God is love and all but He's is, whewwww, Holy.

But this OSAS is at such a crescendo (sp) that those who once opposed Doc REALITY claims of salvation in the past are now making him the Golden Boy because he believes in OSAS... lol...'tis true what Jesus said,

"To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:

“‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance;

we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say,‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say,‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and “sinners.”’ But wisdom is proved right by her actions.”

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I am good in the Lord but have the news on. Will have to turn this off. Its just too much.
My wife had told me that tragic news just a little bit ago and I just can't take it... had to turn it off.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Sequel Part 4

Jesus: "But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming, and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken... THE LORD OF THAT SERVANT will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion WITH THE UNBELIEVERS."

Luke 12:45-46

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Edit Grace...also wanted to add that Paul wrote for us to examine ourselves daily to ensure Christ is in us and that we pass the test. Yes a lot of people may not actually leave the faith but that doesnt mean it is impossible for us to become complacent. It is also why iron strenghens iron and why we should never forsake assembly. By living our faith we keep it strong and that naturally guards against temptation(T) Peace

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Skom, you helped to strengthen my faith... that's "zackly" how I'm thinkun'... I understand that it isn't any of my business how one believes but hopefully someone may take it to heart one day.
I had felt the same way OSAS gospel believers feel when I first heard any opposition to One Saved Always Saved... took me about 6 months to about a year to get over that. God is love and all but He's is, whewwww, Holy.
But this OSAS is at such a crescendo (sp) that those who once opposed Doc REALITY claims of salvation in the past are now making him the Golden Boy because he believes in OSAS... lol...'tis true what Jesus said,
"To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:
“‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’
For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say,‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say,‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and “sinners.”’ But wisdom is proved right by her actions.”
While I understand you having great "zeal" for what you believe. And that you're wanting to get others to believe that your belief that a person can lose their salvation after they've attained it is right and that anyone that believes otherwise is wrong.

I can understand that and I have no problem with that.

But let me ask you Quin. Why do you feel the need to be deceitful and down right dishonest in trying to get your point across?

Because you said quote: "But this OSAS is at such a crescendo (sp) that those who once opposed Doc REALITY claims of salvation in the past are now making him the Golden Boy because he believes in OSAS"

That's a flat out lie Quin and everyone in here (including you) knows it!!!

D.R. is nobodies quote "Golden Boy" and he never has been. In fact the vast majority of people that post in here that may agree with him on the "once saved always saved" issue have called him out on his un-Christ like behaviour in here.

Don't you realize that any credibility you may think you have is completely gone when you flat out lie like that?

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 21:25
Matthew 24:29
Mark 13:24&25
See Joel 2:30&31 and 3:15
See Isaiah 13:10
See Amos 8:9
In sun,moon and stars
Luke 21:25,26,27,28,31,34,35,39,44, 48-51
See Matthews 24:30
World conditions
Daniel 12:4
Daniel 11:35
Matthew 24:14&33
Knowledge increased
Hey there LW... just saw ya.
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>My wife had told me that tragic news just a little bit ago and I just can't take it... had to turn it off.
As I am sure you have heard people that don't believe in God say how can such a good God let such evil happen? I have to be honest, I asked this hearing the days news. But then I just know,,, God is. He will have the last word. Going to work, love Chris. Heart is broken today
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand you having great "zeal" for what you believe. And that you're wanting to get others to believe that your belief that a person can lose their salvation after they've attained it is right and that anyone that believes otherwise is wrong.
But let me ask you Quin. Why do you feel the need to be deceitful and down right dishonest in trying to get your point across?
Because you said quote: "But this OSAS is at such a crescendo (sp) that those who once opposed Doc REALITY claims of salvation in the past are now making him the Golden Boy because he believes in OSAS"
D.R. is nobodies quote "Golden Boy" and he never has been. In fact the vast majority of people that post in here that may agree with him on the "once saved always saved" issue have called him out on his un-Christ like behaviour in here.
Don't you realize that any credibility you may think you have is completely gone when you flat out lie like that?
Hey bro. Gods love. Good to see you.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant James 2, not Ephesians 2. And I'm going to be posting in the near future some things about rightly dividing and the general epistles, that were written specifically to Jewish believers. Just be patient and hear me out.
hey Drew, nope... I meant Ephesians 2 (The whole chapter should be read fully in context versus only 2 verses. When one continually just looks at those 2 verses and swear by it.. IMHO they have tunnel vision and forget the rest of the chapter... they forget the rest of the chapter because they either don't understand it or don't want to put in any time or prayer to understand it because they made an idol of just 2 verses of scripture in that chapter and run with it.

I also included James 2 in my previous post... I did mean Eph 2 (explained above) and included James 2 which gets overlooked mostly by OSAS gospel believers...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

+++++++

Please pray for the families in the Conneticut Elementary School shooting. So far 18 children confirmed dead....

+++++++++

:-(

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red, when I say Golden Boy... I say that in terms of an expression, I didn't quote anyone as saying that. Why are you so hateful and being evil? Now you may think that I'm saying that in a retaliatory way my I really want to understand.

Now, you weren't that way towards Irrira openly... but you jeered me on via t-mail to continue to oppose her because of her beliefs in Aliens. I was surprised to get your t-mail because before that, I hardly heard from you unless it was something negative. Am I lying? God knows.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

REVELATION

Rev 1:9 (Part 2 continued/last)

>>>>

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE SUFFERING and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. IN THE SUFFERING - Apostle Peter: "Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, AS THOUGH something strange were happening to you.

...BUT REJOICE insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, YOU ARE BLESSED, because (Oh sweet Hallelujah!) the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name. For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; AND IF IT BEGINS WITH US, what will be the outcome for those WHO DO NOT obey the gospel of God? And

“If the righteous is scarcely saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
As I am sure you have heard people that don't believe in God say how can such a good God let such evil happen? I have to be honest, I asked this hearing the days news. But then I just know,,, God is. He will have the last word. Going to work, love Chris. Heart is broken today
Hey Chris, it isn't God... it's the evil that's in men's hearts and satan uses that to his advantage.

Be safe.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
+++++++
Please pray for the families in the Conneticut Elementary School shooting. So far 18 children confirmed dead....
+++++++++
:-(
Yep... tears me up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there LW... just saw ya.
Hi Q;

Just getting the news out here.All thoses innocent,sweet ones this makes the heart crack into pieces.Please pray for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 453,501 - 453,520 of598,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

485 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 4 min andet1987 152
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with the word 529,772
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 93,162
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min ocxz 114,571
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min JudgeNJury 255,619
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 223,091
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Lyndi 171,408
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Hidingfromyou 716,210
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr Sasha 108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••