|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide
Sequel Part 1
"And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, AND LOOKING BACK, is fit for the kingdom of God."
Listen to Preacher Q or Jesus..You Decide...

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and PERFECTOR of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God...Its JESUS who Perfects our FAITH..not us mere little humans.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I will continue, with the Lord's help, to do my best to give others the whole truth... rather than the 1/2 truths that I've been recently accused of by innuendo. It is also why I went back to the origins of Once Saved Always Saved because that is where it all began.
Now, the bible clearly gives everyone a head's up... God is having mercy by warning us ahead of time... "those who do such things SHALL NOT inherit the Kingdom of God." Either the scriptures are wrong or we are ingesting our own humanist secular interpretations into it. I wholeheartedly agree with what you've just stated that it is not God's Will that any man perish... but you left the other part out ----> "BUT ALLLLLLLL come to repentance." You've left that out and I don't think that you meant to leave that out but that is part of the issue we're having in coming to the the full truth. People see what they want to see... even when the truth is staring right in front of them. It clearly says, "they shall not inherit the Kingdom of God"... whether we agree to it or not.
Now, If one does not repent of their sins (saved or unsaved) then that sin remains on them. The devil is in the details as you've said, no pun intended.
Apostle Peter: "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, BUT that all should come to REPENTANCE." 2 Peter 3:9
You seem to think God is standing over everybody with a big club in His hand just waiting on one of His Beloved Children to make a mistake. I hope you dont treat your children like that (if you have any)..God says if your earthly father can give you good things..HOW much MORE, your Heavenly Father can give you...You just posted where God Is Longsuffering towards us and then you want Christians to doubt their salvation!!! Q, you will answer for any seed of doubt that you sow into a believers heart. You are to preach The GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ..NOT on human effort, which is works. You have become a modern day Pharisee..And a preacher man like you should know what Matthew 5:20 says about that..

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
You are most less and nobody to her you or your exuse me?
dork always is dork
and handsome and most smart dr Shrink excluded you from any smart conversations.
go sleep,there is great time old pal,wash your mouth without of teeths,ugly wrinkle dry face, and don't eat anything,because farts and stinks from you can kill you at night,
and dr Shrink will be not able to make visit of your dirty full of bugs living room
be good to your old dog,
this is only what you got left in this life
Shhhhh, you no understand 007.

Adults are talking now, take obama doll and go back to sleep.

Lullaby and good nite shrink, shrinky, dink.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I'm very joyful in the Lord for what He has done for us... but I will not take advantage of His Grace as an excuse or liberty to sin because of a denominational doctrine that goes against the holy scriptures....now if and when I sin, we have an advocate with the Father through whom I confess my sins, be forgiven and start fresh.
Whatever dude.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Why did Jesus feed the people when they were hungry? Why did Jesus heal all who came to Him? One main reason was to let the world know what God is like. To let us know what kind of character and nature the Father has, and to give a demonstration the world would never forget of the will of God.

It is not the will of God for people to suffer. It is not the will of God for people to go without. It is the will of God for people to be forgiven of their sins, to be in right standing with God, to have their needs met, and to be made whole.

Jesus said this was the purpose for which He was born, to bear witness to the truth.( God) Jesus came to earth to let you know that God is not looking for a chance to punish you and hurt you, but He is looking for a chance to love you, and to help you.

do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? Romans 2:4
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I don't know where you stand on a Gay Pastor living gay unrepentedly. I understand, it's his business... Once Saved Always Saved or as the popular cliche goes... he was never saved to begin with.
There are a lot of people attending,and actively being involved in,churches who are 'stone cold' UNSAVED.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You simplyput...Paranoia is not of God.. God gives discernment through the Holy Spirit and it's obvious that he isn't following the Spirits lead but following his flesh. I dont know who cindy is either. I havent joined topix until September of this year. I wont discuss this with him again...I told him how I felt about his judgemental behavior and now I will leave it in Gods hands and continue spreading The Gospel..
God Bless
Yes mam--agree

I see it, as bad paranoia- and a bad habit of gossiping about others, and slandering. If someone doesn't agree with him, evidently he/she thinks they are this 'cindy person.

QU might very well be this ' cindy person and trying to hide in disguise . LOL
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Doc, it is written in the holy scriptures:
"Now that you have purified yourselves BY OBEYING THE TRUTH so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart."
If one does not obey the Gospel then belief is fruitless unless one repents... repentance is not just for the unsaved... but also for all of us who make the claim that we are saved when we mess up and miss the mark... God is not a respector of persons... and will forgive those who come to Him through Christ.
Que,I told you,I'm through talking about it. If you believe that it's totally up to YOU whether,or not,you REMAIN SAVED,then have fun...TRYING. Hope a plane doesn't crash into your house just as you'e lusting at some woman on t.v....cause I guss you'll be going straight to hell,huh??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

"Christ took our sins and the sins of the whole world as well as the Father's wrath on his shoulders, and he has drowned them both in himself so that we are thereby reconciled to God and become completely righteous".- Martin Luther

There was once a tribe where the chief was a wise and powerful man. He was respected for his physical strength as well as his tough and fair laws which everyone respected and obeyed. However, one day, it was discovered that someone was sneaking into the tents and stealing. The chief ordered that this person be found and that the punishment for this crime would be 40 lashes with the whip. "No one is exempt!" he declared. "This punishment must be served." The tribe agreed that it was a fair punishment. However, the chief was devastated when he discovered that it was his frail old mother who was the thief. "Surely in her old age, she will never survive 40 lashes," he thought, "but I cannot change the punishment, for it is fair and just and has already been announced." At the thought of losing his mother whom he loved, he was heart-broken. When the time came for the punishment to be administered, the chief gave the order to begin and at once, his mother cried out, "Save me my son!" Immediately, the chief ran and embraced his mother, shielding her entire body from the whips. As the whips came down upon his back again and again and the pain filled him, he quietly whispered to his mother that he loved her.

This is what Jesus Christ has done for us. As we cry out for mercy at the moment at which we understand that we cannot save ourselves, Jesus takes our place upon the cross and pays the debt on our behalf..IN FULL

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my clandestine team,found that Quin is James promoter with false prophet deceiver Camping of family radio about 5/21/2011
he is not Cindy ET
Shhhh, go to sleep shrinky dink.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

For those of us who have accepted Christ's sacrifice, we know that although we did not literally share his pain on the cross, this does not mean that it was not real for us. Jesus' pain and death were a real event and His suffering will be felt for all time. Each of us will carry a piece of that memory with us as we understand that every time we sin, that sin was in part responsible for the agony he endured that day. We know that our sin has real consequence and knowing that this consequence was suffered by someone totally innocent makes it all the more real. As Christians we still stumble and sin from time to time, yet we know that the Holy Spirit is working to purify us and make us holy. Each time we sin, the Holy Spirit reminds us of what Jesus did for us, so that we do not fall back into our old ways.

To be saved from sin, you must accept what He has done and express to Him that He is our Lord and Savior, for God will not force you to accept his offer of salvation. Once you have made this choice, when God looks upon you, he will no longer see the stain of your sin. He will see only the righteousness of His Son who clothes and surrounds you. With the holiness of Jesus in your life, you can stand before God and He will accept you because of the sacrifice His perfect Son has made. That is God's plan for salvation and that is how we can truly be saved.
There is nothing we can do on our own to find forgiveness..Its by His Grace Alone
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Hello Shrink. Hello Mrs.Grace. Ya'll aight tonight??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh, go to sleep shrinky dink.
Hello Mr. Daffy Dork.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Drew
Thanks for the article, interesting stuff. I didn't know that Hebrews verse was talking about those returning to Judaism. That definitely shines some light on what the author had in mind when talking about deliberate sin and crucifying Christ again. I know Paul also spoke of those that left the faith for Judaism or to return to it that they were never part of it.
Personally I feel there is a third interpretation from the standard Armenian or Calvanist approach and that is that what we receive now is the PROMISE of salvation and are spared judgement so long as we remain in Christ which we do by remaining faithful and obedient.
1Peter4:17-19
For it is time for judgment to begin with Godís household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?ďIf it is hard for the righteous to be saved,what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?Ē So then, those who suffer according to Godís will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.
Romans 2:5-8
"But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person according to what he has done. To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger."
John 15
6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
But to me all three views essentially boil down to the same thing. Sure one view says a true believer would never turn his back on God. Another says if one does he is like a dog returning to his vomit and is worse off than had he never known the truth. And a third is that we must finish the race to receive the reward. But the bottom line in all three is that someone remains committed to Christ. Regardless of how salvation is viewed or when if someone does that Christ has told us we will be saved. And I think everyone can agree regardless of the implications as far as whether someone believed or was saved or whatever that it essentially would take someone breaking from the faith and God to face judgement.
Hope all is going well with you. I am really looking forward to the holidays. Talk to you soon
(T) Peace
Hi Steve, Yes I am looking forward to the holidays. My wife is scheduled for surgery on the 21st of December, just one day after her Christmas break begins, but she should be back to normal before she goes back to work.

Now I think you will remember some time ago we had a discussion about who the Bible was written to and that I said that certain parts were written to certain people. Well, when this is not understood, then scriptures get taken out of context. I also said that the scriptures need to be rightly divided so that understanding can be more clear. Hebrews is written to Hebrews (Jews). this is no mention of Gentiles in the book. The warnings are for the Jews who converted to Christianity, but some of them couldn't let go of Judaism. In other words, they were still relying on themselves to produce righteousness. The general epistles, Hebrews through Jude are alike. They are all written to the Jews, not to the Gentiles.

And it gets deeper and I will try, in the near future, in a continuous discussion, to clarify this. So, due to time and space constraints, I will say this; I believe with all my heart, that if God has truly illuminated an individual, they will persevere til the end.

Take care and I appreciate the shout.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 19:41-44
Matthew 23:37&38
See Matthew 23:29-35
See John 19:15
See Acts 4-8
Matthew 23:3-14
See Philippian 4:22
See Colossians 1:23
Luke 21:20
Matthew 24:15
See Matthew 24:36-44
See Luke 21:34-36
See 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6
Matthew 21:17-24
See Deuteronomy 28:47-53
See Daniel 7:25
See Revelation 12:6
Great Prophecy
Luke 21:25
Matthew 24:29
Mark 13:24&25
See Joel 2:30&31 and 3:15
See Isaiah 13:10
See Amos 8:9
In sun,moon and stars

Luke 21:25,26,27,28,31,34,35,39,44, 48-51
See Matthews 24:30
World conditions

Daniel 12:4
Daniel 11:35
Matthew 24:14&33
Knowledge increased

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Drew
Asking sincerely here, do you not feel bad when you sin? I don't know why you would think that would be coming from satan. People always agree that even once-saved is not a license to sin but what else would a license to sin be then to sin and not feel bad about it? I mean other than perhaps the frequency of the sin but to me it isn't about whether say I sinned 5 times last week and someone else sinned once or 20 times, it is about wanting to please God and do the right thing. The Bible says if we love God we will obey the commandments. How can anyone IN Christ feel anything but disappointed in themselves or bad when they sin?
I don't want to put words in your mouth so please correct me if i am mistaken but are you basically saying a believer has no reason to feel bad about his sins because they are forgiven?
Honestly just curious.
(T) Peace
When I knowingly sin, I do feel conviction from the Holy Spirit. He reminds me what Jesus did for me, and that does make me feel bad. However, there are times when we all sin unknowingly and we are not immediately convicted. It may come at a later time, and when this happens to me, I am brought to repentance.

However, the Bible does say that Satan is the accuser of the brethren, and it is he that influences our mind by trying to convince us that we can't do good enough for God, so why even try. And if we listen to his lies and act accordingly, it harms our witness. So he wins and God's kingdom is hindered and that makes Satan happy in that he gets some satisfaction knowing that he has placed that hindrance there.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
There had to be more to living for God then a list of rules and struggling
The law was given with the intention of re-establishing what was lost in the garden. From the beginning, the law was to assist us in building a relationship with the epitome of righteousness. What was expected then is expected now. We're to learn the spiritual aspects of the law until we no longer need the law as a guide. This is where Israel failed, but where we're supposed to succeed.
Grace Walker wrote:
to be sombody that I just could not be.
Such a thought hinders spiritual growth. If we couldn't reflect our Godhead, no such instructions would exist.
Grace Walker wrote:
Jesus knew we could NOT live up to Gods standards...before we became a believer and AFTER we became a believer.
Incorrect, my friend.

Our anointed Savior not only came to be a perfect example of how we all should think, act, react, and speak, but he taught us how to accomplish this, also, by teaching us the spiritual aspects of the law. Knowing that perfection is a gradual process, we've been granted sufficient grace to help each and every one of us, in times of need.
Grace Walker wrote:
THATS why He came and thats WHY He suffered the most horrible death known to man.
He came to reform Judaism, first and foremost. He came to fulfill what Israel became dependent on. He came to fulfill those laws that Israel considered greater, or even preferred more, than actual obedience to the moral law of love.
Grace Walker wrote:
He didnt do that and then "put us on probation" ..Just to watch us fail.
Not to watch us fail, no. But, this is a probationary period. "Grace," after all, is synonymous with "probation," is it not? We've been given grace, which means that the judgment of death has been removed for a time. During this period, we're to (re-)condition our minds and hearts to live according to the spiritual aspects of the law, as this will prove our desire to live in the kingdom of glory.
Grace Walker wrote:
Why do you think He added an even stricter rules to the already strict rules?
Actually, he didn't. He taught what the nation of Israel neglected. Does not Proverbs 24:9 warn, "The thought of foolishness is sin"? It might seem more strict, but the intention is to eradicate temptation, as temptations come from within.
Grace Walker wrote:
You dont even know how to rightly divide the scriptures yet.
...says the member of only one of the myriad of denominations that accuse all others of the same.
Grace Walker wrote:
The bible tells us to leave the childish behavior behind and go on to more mature teachings. You wont listen to the more mature teachings because you want everybody to listen to YOU...
Of a surety, the prophets, apostles, and disciples, were all accused of the same.
Grace Walker wrote:
If you desire to be a preacher, preach the truth!!! Did you know that the "Gospel" doesn't even begin until the Book of Acts? No, You probably still think as a immature babe in Christ and assume it is Matthew through Luke, just because theirs is called the Gospel of...so and so...Learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ and you wont be so quick to assume ANYTHING..
The books called "Matthew," "Mark," "Luke," and "John," are still "the gospel." This is why, at Luke 4:18, our anointed Savior is quoted as quoting the prophet Isaiah. "Gospel" means "good news."
Grace Walker wrote:
have a good evening and simply ask God to reveal to you HIS truth instead of the man behind the pulpit.
If you don't mind my asking, where do you receive your knowledge? And please, don't say, "the Holy Spirit," as you'll be only one of a billion plus.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Until next time...

Shalowm.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of people attending,and actively being involved in,churches who are 'stone cold' UNSAVED.
And I'm talking about as in NEVER HAVING BEEN SAVED.
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 453,421 - 453,440 of599,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

551 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 4,409
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Grounded 114,921
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 532,076
bbw snapchat 20 min jacobarendt07 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Patrick 223,933
Bowel Incontinence is NOT caused by an****al *... 31 min Jennette 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min It aint necessarily so 719,667
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min WildWeirdWillie 172,148
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,282
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 13 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••