Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#470681 Dec 14, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Skom, you helped to strengthen my faith... that's "zackly" how I'm thinkun'... I understand that it isn't any of my business how one believes but hopefully someone may take it to heart one day.
I had felt the same way OSAS gospel believers feel when I first heard any opposition to One Saved Always Saved... took me about 6 months to about a year to get over that. God is love and all but He's is, whewwww, Holy.
But this OSAS is at such a crescendo (sp) that those who once opposed Doc REALITY claims of salvation in the past are now making him the Golden Boy because he believes in OSAS... lol...'tis true what Jesus said,
"To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:
“‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’
For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say,‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say,‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and “sinners.”’ But wisdom is proved right by her actions.”
While I understand you having great "zeal" for what you believe. And that you're wanting to get others to believe that your belief that a person can lose their salvation after they've attained it is right and that anyone that believes otherwise is wrong.

I can understand that and I have no problem with that.

But let me ask you Quin. Why do you feel the need to be deceitful and down right dishonest in trying to get your point across?

Because you said quote: "But this OSAS is at such a crescendo (sp) that those who once opposed Doc REALITY claims of salvation in the past are now making him the Golden Boy because he believes in OSAS"

That's a flat out lie Quin and everyone in here (including you) knows it!!!

D.R. is nobodies quote "Golden Boy" and he never has been. In fact the vast majority of people that post in here that may agree with him on the "once saved always saved" issue have called him out on his un-Christ like behaviour in here.

Don't you realize that any credibility you may think you have is completely gone when you flat out lie like that?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#470682 Dec 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 21:25
Matthew 24:29
Mark 13:24&25
See Joel 2:30&31 and 3:15
See Isaiah 13:10
See Amos 8:9
In sun,moon and stars
Luke 21:25,26,27,28,31,34,35,39,44, 48-51
See Matthews 24:30
World conditions
Daniel 12:4
Daniel 11:35
Matthew 24:14&33
Knowledge increased
Hey there LW... just saw ya.
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#470683 Dec 14, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>My wife had told me that tragic news just a little bit ago and I just can't take it... had to turn it off.
As I am sure you have heard people that don't believe in God say how can such a good God let such evil happen? I have to be honest, I asked this hearing the days news. But then I just know,,, God is. He will have the last word. Going to work, love Chris. Heart is broken today
Chris Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#470684 Dec 14, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand you having great "zeal" for what you believe. And that you're wanting to get others to believe that your belief that a person can lose their salvation after they've attained it is right and that anyone that believes otherwise is wrong.
But let me ask you Quin. Why do you feel the need to be deceitful and down right dishonest in trying to get your point across?
Because you said quote: "But this OSAS is at such a crescendo (sp) that those who once opposed Doc REALITY claims of salvation in the past are now making him the Golden Boy because he believes in OSAS"
D.R. is nobodies quote "Golden Boy" and he never has been. In fact the vast majority of people that post in here that may agree with him on the "once saved always saved" issue have called him out on his un-Christ like behaviour in here.
Don't you realize that any credibility you may think you have is completely gone when you flat out lie like that?
Hey bro. Gods love. Good to see you.

#470685 Dec 14, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant James 2, not Ephesians 2. And I'm going to be posting in the near future some things about rightly dividing and the general epistles, that were written specifically to Jewish believers. Just be patient and hear me out.
hey Drew, nope... I meant Ephesians 2 (The whole chapter should be read fully in context versus only 2 verses. When one continually just looks at those 2 verses and swear by it.. IMHO they have tunnel vision and forget the rest of the chapter... they forget the rest of the chapter because they either don't understand it or don't want to put in any time or prayer to understand it because they made an idol of just 2 verses of scripture in that chapter and run with it.

I also included James 2 in my previous post... I did mean Eph 2 (explained above) and included James 2 which gets overlooked mostly by OSAS gospel believers...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#470686 Dec 14, 2012
+++++++

Please pray for the families in the Conneticut Elementary School shooting. So far 18 children confirmed dead....

+++++++++

:-(

#470687 Dec 14, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red, when I say Golden Boy... I say that in terms of an expression, I didn't quote anyone as saying that. Why are you so hateful and being evil? Now you may think that I'm saying that in a retaliatory way my I really want to understand.

Now, you weren't that way towards Irrira openly... but you jeered me on via t-mail to continue to oppose her because of her beliefs in Aliens. I was surprised to get your t-mail because before that, I hardly heard from you unless it was something negative. Am I lying? God knows.

#470688 Dec 14, 2012
REVELATION

Rev 1:9 (Part 2 continued/last)

>>>>

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER AND COMPANION IN THE SUFFERING and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. IN THE SUFFERING - Apostle Peter: "Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, AS THOUGH something strange were happening to you.

...BUT REJOICE insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, YOU ARE BLESSED, because (Oh sweet Hallelujah!) the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name. For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; AND IF IT BEGINS WITH US, what will be the outcome for those WHO DO NOT obey the gospel of God? And

“If the righteous is scarcely saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

#470689 Dec 14, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
As I am sure you have heard people that don't believe in God say how can such a good God let such evil happen? I have to be honest, I asked this hearing the days news. But then I just know,,, God is. He will have the last word. Going to work, love Chris. Heart is broken today
Hey Chris, it isn't God... it's the evil that's in men's hearts and satan uses that to his advantage.

Be safe.

#470690 Dec 14, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
+++++++
Please pray for the families in the Conneticut Elementary School shooting. So far 18 children confirmed dead....
+++++++++
:-(
Yep... tears me up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470691 Dec 14, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there LW... just saw ya.
Hi Q;

Just getting the news out here.All thoses innocent,sweet ones this makes the heart crack into pieces.Please pray for all.

#470692 Dec 14, 2012
LEE ANN wrote:
Take time to wish each other a Merry CHRISTMAS....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pzEbY2IJSHEXX
Merry Christmas and may you have a joyous holiday Lee Ann. Smile.

#470693 Dec 14, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide
Sequel Part 5

Paul, <<<below>>> is using the analogy of a olive tree for the Jews.. the original people of God and a wild olive tree that represents us Gentiles that is grafted onto that natural olive tree, so to speak:

Apostle Paul: "Well, because of unbelief they (those Jews who didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah) were broken off, and thou standest by faith (Paul is referring to the Gentiles standing by faith).

...Be not highminded (talking to the Gentiles), but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee.

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, IF THOU CONTINUE in His goodness: OTHERWISE thou ALSO shalt be cut off."

Romans 11:20-22

#470694 Dec 14, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Q;
Just getting the news out here.All thoses innocent,sweet ones this makes the heart crack into pieces.Please pray for all.
innocent

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#470696 Dec 14, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Drew, hope nothing serious and didn't know.
Look forward to a little R&R during holidays ,too. May catch up with you here a bit more then, take care:)
Gallbladder, hopefully no complications will arise. Thanks.
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

#470699 Dec 14, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Another cowardly act in Connecticut. I hope his soul suffers in hell...
FOREVER. And I mean that.
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/TRO29PVFOQ1FVH9H3
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

#470700 Dec 14, 2012
Captain O

San Jose, CA

#470702 Dec 14, 2012
A few kids get just got whacked in a school in Connecticut and the media is in a frenzy.

Gimme a break.

EVERY day innocent children are murdered by U.S. and Israeli terrorists in foreign countries throughout the world, but I never read or hear anyone expressing any empathy or sympathy with the victims and their traumatized parents.

Babykiller-in-Chief Obama has his death squads execute little children in remote villages in Afghanistan and this hypocritical f***er has the gall to hold a speech about the "tragedy" in Connecticut?!

How many children are being slaughtered, maimed or orphaned by U.S. allied terrorists in Syria every day?

I hope this shooting will serve as a wake-up call for some of my smug fellow countryfolk to rise up and put an end to the horrific crimes of the Washington regime.
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#470703 Dec 14, 2012
Captain O wrote:
A few kids get just got whacked in a school in Connecticut and the media is in a frenzy.
Gimme a break.
EVERY day innocent children are murdered by U.S. and Israeli terrorists in foreign countries throughout the world, but I never read or hear anyone expressing any empathy or sympathy with the victims and their traumatized parents.
Babykiller-in-Chief Obama has his death squads execute little children in remote villages in Afghanistan and this hypocritical f***er has the gall to hold a speech about the "tragedy" in Connecticut?!
How many children are being slaughtered, maimed or orphaned by U.S. allied terrorists in Syria every day?
I hope this shooting will serve as a wake-up call for some of my smug fellow countryfolk to rise up and put an end to the horrific crimes of the Washington regime.
get a grip.
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#470704 Dec 14, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Another cowardly act in Connecticut. I hope his soul suffers in hell...
FOREVER. And I mean that.
amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 30 min teqy2000 79
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min marge 653,902
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min onemale 281,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min bad bob 183,170
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 58 min lightbeamrider 106,495
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 1 hr samir 19
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr Miguel 169
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 63,721
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web