Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hello Mr. Daffy Dork.
mongoloid ...

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#470609 Dec 13, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that one should read the whole chapter of Eph 2 in context... with all due respect, It is written:
"For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead."
I think you meant James 2, not Ephesians 2. And I'm going to be posting in the near future some things about rightly dividing and the general epistles, that were written specifically to Jewish believers. Just be patient and hear me out.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#470610 Dec 13, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly can't argue with that :) But I've never heard of the London Confession.
You can google it. It is a very good study.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470611 Dec 13, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hello Shrink. Hello Mrs.Grace. Ya'll aight tonight??
Hi Dr..
I am doing great tonight. Feeling very blessed and loved by our Heavenly Father. He loves us so much. Have a great night and sleep peacefully my friend.
Simplyput

Aurora, CO

#470612 Dec 13, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>The law was given with the intention of re-establishing what was lost in the garden. From the beginning, the law was to assist us in building a relationship with the epitome of righteousness. What was expected then is expected now. We're to learn the spiritual aspects of the law until we no longer need the law as a guide. This is where Israel failed, but where we're supposed to succeed.
<quoted text>Such a thought hinders spiritual growth. If we couldn't reflect our Godhead, no such instructions would exist.
<quoted text>Incorrect, my friend.
Our anointed Savior not only came to be a perfect example of how we all should think, act, react, and speak, but he taught us how to accomplish this, also, by teaching us the spiritual aspects of the law. Knowing that perfection is a gradual process, we've been granted sufficient grace to help each and every one of us, in times of need.
<quoted text>He came to reform Judaism, first and foremost. He came to fulfill what Israel became dependent on. He came to fulfill those laws that Israel considered greater, or even preferred more, than actual obedience to the moral law of love.
<quoted text>Not to watch us fail, no. But, this is a probationary period. "Grace," after all, is synonymous with "probation," is it not? We've been given grace, which means that the judgment of death has been removed for a time. During this period, we're to (re-)condition our minds and hearts to live according to the spiritual aspects of the law, as this will prove our desire to live in the kingdom of glory.
<quoted text>Actually, he didn't. He taught what the nation of Israel neglected. Does not Proverbs 24:9 warn, "The thought of foolishness is sin"? It might seem more strict, but the intention is to eradicate temptation, as temptations come from within.
<quoted text>...says the member of only one of the myriad of denominations that accuse all others of the same.
<quoted text>Of a surety, the prophets, apostles, and disciples, were all accused of the same.
<quoted text>The books called "Matthew," "Mark," "Luke," and "John," are still "the gospel." This is why, at Luke 4:18, our anointed Savior is quoted as quoting the prophet Isaiah. "Gospel" means "good news."
<quoted text>If you don't mind my asking, where do you receive your knowledge? And please, don't say, "the Holy Spirit," as you'll be only one of a billion plus.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Just a quick question BLL.
If your children ( if you have children)
came to you and said -Dad, we just can't be perfect like you. We don't want meet anyone in life , in fear we might goof up and sin before we get married. We don't want to ask Jesus into our hearts, in fear that we have to be perfect in every way like you do .
I feel like Dad, we will loose our 'free will. And another Dad, I would want the Holy Spirit to guide me and give unto me knowledge of Jesus, but you would say - I am a liar.
So Dad, how to I get out of this religion thing? after I leave home?
BLL, would you disown your children if this really happened?

Location hidden

#470613 Dec 13, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Steve, Yes I am looking forward to the holidays. My wife is scheduled for surgery on the 21st of December, just one day after her Christmas break begins, but she should be back to normal before she goes back to work.
Now I think you will remember some time ago we had a discussion about who the Bible was written to and that I said that certain parts were written to certain people. Well, when this is not understood, then scriptures get taken out of context. I also said that the scriptures need to be rightly divided so that understanding can be more clear. Hebrews is written to Hebrews (Jews). this is no mention of Gentiles in the book. The warnings are for the Jews who converted to Christianity, but some of them couldn't let go of Judaism. In other words, they were still relying on themselves to produce righteousness. The general epistles, Hebrews through Jude are alike. They are all written to the Jews, not to the Gentiles.
And it gets deeper and I will try, in the near future, in a continuous discussion, to clarify this. So, due to time and space constraints, I will say this; I believe with all my heart, that if God has truly illuminated an individual, they will persevere til the end.
Take care and I appreciate the shout.
Awesome Drew..Keep posting the Truth. I love reading them

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470614 Dec 13, 2012
Hebrews 8:9
See Exodus 19:3-8
Exodus 19:3-8
Deuteronomy 4:13
See Exodus 19:5 and 24:8
See Hebrews 8:10
Exodus 24:3,4-7
Exodus 24:5-8
Hebrews 9:19&20
Exodus 32:1&19
See Exodus 34:1&28
First Covenant

Hebrews 8:6
Jeremiah 31:33&34
See Hebrews 8:8-12
See Ezekiel 36:27
Genesis 3:14&15
Genesis 17:15,19,and 24:4
Galatians 3:16&29
See Galatians 3:17 and 3:7&9
Hebrews 9:16&17
Luke 22:20
Hebrews 13:20&21
Hebrews 9:14&15
Second Covenant

See John 15:5
See Isaiah 64:6
See Romans 3:20-26
See Philippians 3:9
See Isaiah 54:17
See Jeremiah 23:6
Jeremiah 31:33
Deuteronomy 10:3&4
Jeremiah 31:33
Hebrews 8:7&8
Ephesians 2:11-13
Old and New Compared

Hebrews 8:13
Hebrews 8:7
contraste and designate

Location hidden

#470615 Dec 13, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>The law was given with the intention of re-establishing what was lost in the garden. From the beginning, the law was to assist us in building a relationship with the epitome of righteousness. What was expected then is expected now. We're to learn the spiritual aspects of the law until we no longer need the law as a guide. This is where Israel failed, but where we're supposed to succeed.
<quoted text>Such a thought hinders spiritual growth. If we couldn't reflect our Godhead, no such instructions would exist.
Our anointed Savior not only came to be a perfect example of how we all should think, act, react, and speak, but he taught us how to accomplish this, also, by teaching us the spiritual aspects of the law. Knowing that perfection is a gradual process, we've been granted sufficient grace to help each and every one of us, in times of need.
<quoted text>He came to reform Judaism, first and foremost. He came to fulfill what Israel became dependent on. He came to fulfill those laws that Israel considered greater, or even preferred more, than actual obedience to the moral law of love.
<quoted text>Not to watch us fail, no. But, this is a probationary period. "Grace," after all, is synonymous with "probation," is it not? We've been given grace, which means that the judgment of death has been removed for a time. During this period, we're to (re-)condition our minds and hearts to live according to the spiritual aspects of the law, as this will prove our desire to live in the kingdom of glory.
<quoted text>Actually, he didn't. He taught what the nation of Israel neglected. Does not Proverbs 24:9 warn, "The thought of foolishness is sin"? It might seem more strict, but the intention is to eradicate temptation, as temptations come from within.
<quoted text>...says the member of only one of the myriad of denominations that accuse all others of the same.
<quoted text>Of a surety, the prophets, apostles, and disciples, were all accused of the same.
<quoted text>The books called "Matthew," "Mark," "Luke," and "John," are still "the gospel." This is why, at Luke 4:18, our anointed Savior is quoted as quoting the prophet Isaiah. "Gospel" means "good news."
<quoted text>If you don't mind my asking, where do you receive your knowledge? And please, don't say, "the Holy Spirit," as you'll be only one of a billion plus.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
When Jesus cried "IT IS FINISHED" I believe He meant it. Salvation happened then and all we had to do was accet that nd ALLOW God to chnge us. PERIOD.. However, if you insist on doing More than Jesus, then by all means..try. I choose to enter into His rest. good night

Location hidden

#470616 Dec 13, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Until next time...
Shalowm.
So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:24..

Thats what the law was for...You mean you havent found your GUIDE yet???

Let me introduce you to a man named JESUS...He is the guide to everything we need..not the law..Legalism has blinded you.

Let me put it another way. The law was our guardian until Christ came; it protected us until we could be made right with God through faith.

the moral law - the Law of God - shows people their sin and danger, and thus leads them to the Saviour. It condemns them, and thus prepares them to welcome the offer of pardon through a Redeemer.

The Bible teaches that Jesus DIDN'T come into the world to condemn anyone; but rather, to save sinners. What a precious truth! It is the Law of God that condemns all mankind. Many people mistakenly believe that the Ten Commandments are a plan of salvation, but they are not. God's Law condemns all of us as miserable failures and guilty sinners (Romans 3:10-23).

You ask where i get my knowledge??? The BIBLE......American Bible Academy...where do you get yours?

Location hidden

#470617 Dec 13, 2012
There is so much false teaching today because people don't understand this basic Biblical truth. Salvation simply involves acknowledging one's guilt of sin under God's Law and then trusting upon the Savior for forgiveness. There is much condemnation today from religious folks, who put sinners on trial and demand that they clean up their life in order to be saved. Others teach that a person must "persevere" in holy living in order to get to Heaven. And then there are those religious folks who teach that a person can lose their salvation if they go into sin. All of these false doctrines are rooted in the keeping of the Law, which is a road to Hell.

1st Timothy 1:15 the Apostle Paul said,“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS; of whom I am chief.” The reason why Jesus Christ came into this world was to SAVE SINNERS. May I say to all you religious folks who teach a false gospel... let Jesus SAVE SINNERS! Salvation is of the Lord. It is the Lord's job to save sinners.

It's time for Lordship Salvationists to stop condemning people and let JESUS SAVE SINNERS!

It's time for Calvinists to stop condemning people who fail to persevere and let JESUS SAVE SINNERS!

It's time for those who teach that salvation can be lost to stop condemning people and let JESUS SAVE SINNERS!

Location hidden

#470618 Dec 13, 2012
If Jesus didn't come into the world to condemn sinners, then neither should we. Jesus came to SAVE SINNERS and that is the wonderful message of the Gospel. Romans 4:5 wonderfully proclaims,“But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.” Amen and amen! A man's faith is COUNTED for righteousness, because we have no self-righteousness of our own to offer God (Isaiah 64:6). The Bible says here that Jesus justifieth THE UNGODLY, by faith. That is the only type of person that Jesus ever saves, an ungodly person, for to be anything else is self-righteousness.

Lordship Salvationists errantly teach that a person must have intent to reform or else they cannot be saved. That is not what the Bible teaches. The Bible teaches that an ungodly man's faith is counted for righteousness. Thus, he needs no righteousness of his own, and a good thing, because we have none to offer. JESUS CAME TO SAVE SINNERS!

John 8:32,36,“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free ... If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

What freedom do you have in the Law? All those who dont believe in Grace..What did Jesus free you from?
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

#470619 Dec 13, 2012
Take time to wish each other a Merry CHRISTMAS....

Simplyput

Aurora, CO

#470620 Dec 13, 2012
Satan just loves to get into a new Christian's mind and tell all kinds of deceiving suggestions. Just like he did with Eve.

After all, Satan is the Father of a lie. He will throw guilt and doubts to us, might even throw a little truth in there so as to not be recognized.

Satan hates it when he thinks you might endure the
Faithfulness of Jesus Christ until the end.So he wants to make you think you better be perfect.

We are not perfect, until the perfect comes.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#470621 Dec 13, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of people attending,and actively being involved in,churches who are 'stone cold' UNSAVED.
....And you bear witness to such, no?

Hee hee ;)

Teasin' ya Doc, but point well taken. There are those who feel they get a 'brownie point', another tally mark on the great celestial chalk board every time they darken a church door. They may be busy in service, yet in bondage. It becomes a 'works based' "salvation" if one senses such moves them towards a 'greater grace'.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#470622 Dec 13, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Steve, Yes I am looking forward to the holidays. My wife is scheduled for surgery on the 21st of December, just one day after her Christmas break begins, but she should be back to normal before she goes back to work.
Hello Drew, hope nothing serious and didn't know.

Look forward to a little R&R during holidays ,too. May catch up with you here a bit more then, take care:)
Simplyput

Aurora, CO

#470623 Dec 13, 2012
LEE ANN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pzEbY2IJSHEXX
And a Merry Christmas to you.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#470624 Dec 13, 2012
LEE ANN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pzEbY2IJSHEXX
Why hello Lee Ann! How's things at HWDYNYB? Have to pay a visit there, just didn't want any of the 'rabble' to follow me there to upset you 'home':)

Be blest...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#470625 Dec 13, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
share Good News and Gospel of true God,
is to scriptualy remind all people very important commandments of God,
Gods blessings and Gods Condemnation
Quin is doing good work called good news and Gods Gospel,he quote Scripture and follow Scripture advises
but you don't follow Scripture or Bible advices,
only from yourselves advises others and Quin what they have to do?
look at all your spiritual and body sins,and ask question to yourselves

DO I FIT 2 COR 7;1
HAVING THEREFORE THESE PROMISES,DEARLY BELOVED,
LET US CLEANS OURSELVES FROM ALL FILTHNESS OF THE FLESH(INCLUDED HOMSEXUALITY ROM 1;24-32) AND SPIRIT,
PERFECTING HOLINESS IN THE FEAR OF GOD.

Please?first direct own chorchoidal advices to yourselves,and not tell someone figuraly to be SHUT UP and leave rest to Him
our duty is to expose sin of each human beig,and follow steps of Jesus and His heavenly apostolic high moraly church 2 thess 2;1
have good night,and from next day at first try to correct your own beliefs if they fit 100% Bible teachings
I'm curious, Shrink. Just what is it I have said that is NOT Biblically correct? Just what "beliefs of mine" do you think need correction?

I'd also like to know what part of the Bible says our duty is "to expose sin of each human being." I was rather under the impression that was God's job.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470626 Dec 13, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimme a break.
Nope.

I am beibg serious.

When I bring up OT commandments that people break al the time I get "no of that applies because of the New Covenant" yet when it is commandment that they want obeyed then I get "The Bible says it is a sin."

You can't have it both ways. Either ALL the OT laws/sins are done away with or they are not.

The only commandments from Jesus are:

Love God.
Love your neighbor.
Love Your enemies.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470627 Dec 13, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still splitting hairs, Lawest. Do you remember the parable of the man who hired workers in the morning, at noon, toward evening and then paid them all the same?
Thou shalt not get paid time and a half for overtime.
Thou shalt not recieve a shift work bonus.

Thus sayeth Ebenezer Christ.

Thou wilt be visitied by three Holy Spirits;

The Holy Spirit of paychecks past
The Holy Spirit of paychecks present
and
The Holy Spirit of April 16th

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 865,645
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Just Think 600,086
Forex Trading on 5Starsforex limited 9 min 5Stars Forex 1
50% rescue withdraw bonus - 5stars forex 29 min 5Stars Forex 1
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 51 min ashuashu 487
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr ChristineM 2,039
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr andy 45
More from around the web