“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#470541 Dec 13, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
By faith alone, through grace alone, in Jesus Christ alone. The age of grace; and this is now, but it will soon end.
I believe that one should read the whole chapter of Eph 2 in context... with all due respect, It is written:

"For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead."

“Saved. ”

#470542 Dec 13, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm done talking about the security of the believer with you 'unbelieving christians'. Such a miserable,confused life you people live just because you don't think that Calvary was good enough to keep you saved. Well,that's YOUR problem. Movin' on....
Actually I'm very joyful in the Lord for what He has done for us... but I will not take advantage of His Grace as an excuse or liberty to sin because of a denominational doctrine that goes against the holy scriptures....now if and when I sin, we have an advocate with the Father through whom I confess my sins, be forgiven and start fresh.

“Saved. ”

#470543 Dec 13, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
That which you have written above is an example of a false conversion. No one can accept Christ. He has to be received. It is us that He has to accept, and when we are drawn to Him, we have been accepted, then we either receive or reject His gift of grace.
So basically you are saying that this pastor had a false conversion also?

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2010/November/G...

Now I'm not going to put out some kind of list of gay pastors as there is a quite a number of them within Protestant circles... but this particular Pastor did it from the bottom of his heart, so to speak. So are all Pastors who come out of the closet unashamedly and those caught in the closet with a member of the same sex... are you saying that these all had false conversions? So you are saying that they are all not or never were saved. That's what I think you are saying in your own opinion.

“Saved. ”

#470544 Dec 13, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Que,give it a rest. You know where I stand on this.
Actually, I don't know where you stand on a Gay Pastor living gay unrepentedly. I understand, it's his business... Once Saved Always Saved or as the popular cliche goes... he was never saved to begin with.

“Saved. ”

#470545 Dec 13, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,so...you're depending on....THE LORD,as far as whether,or not,you live to see tomorrow!!...uh huh....but you can't depend on....THE LORD to 'keep you saved'. Uh huh....yeah,me unda'stands now. Uh huh.
Doc, it is written in the holy scriptures:

"Now that you have purified yourselves BY OBEYING THE TRUTH so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart."

If one does not obey the Gospel then belief is fruitless unless one repents... repentance is not just for the unsaved... but also for all of us who make the claim that we are saved when we mess up and miss the mark... God is not a respector of persons... and will forgive those who come to Him through Christ.

“Saved. ”

#470550 Dec 13, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Grace.
It's just another one of Q's tactics. He's going to try to discredit you in any way he can (even if he has to be dishonest and deceitful). Because the truth you're bringing is exposing the false doctrine he (and a couple other posters) is trying to sell as the truth in here.
It's a tactic he's used before. When what he's trying to post as the truth gets blown out of the water by someone he attacks the person exposing him in a very deceitful and dishonest way. Just like he's trying to do with you.
Don't let it bother you. Those of us that have been posting in here for a long time have seen him do what he's trying to do with you many times before. Just keep standing on the truth. Those that know the truth and stand on it have never been and never will be fooled by Q or those like him.
Keep up the good work and keep standing on the truth of God's Holy Word.
Have a great night. God bless.
Good Afternoon Red, actually no. I've had issues with Cindy before. It's just that Grace believes in your Once Saved Always Saved doctrine. Now all this talk about Self-Righteousness earlier this week? Why is it okay for you to make a stab at Shrink and another poster being Thumper and why can I not try the spirits and find out if this is Cindy or not? I remember when Cindy posted here as Not of This World Forever or one of her aliases... she kept insisting that she was not Cindy until... Because this alias of hers in the past kept coming after me, you and a few others took up for her. After a few months, you and the few others who were attempting to come after me, lol... found out that it was actually Cindy after all. Now, I believe I was wrong concerning LW and I have repented of that and apologized. But the majority of the time I found out that Cindy was playing another one of her aliases.

Do I believe that GW is Cindy? I don't know, that's what I'm trying to find out... I believe Simply Put is. Why is it important? Because Cindy will preach the gospel like nobody's business.. and with another alias will come against the bible and Christians. I'm sure you could attest to that as you have also, with others on here, have been suckered in the past.

But anyways, what I have told you, Grace and others about the origins of the Once Saved Always Saved doctrine is true.. and what I have said about it being a counterfeit doctrine of Grace is true also which contradicts the scriptures. The majority of people who believe in OSAS does not deter me from that truth. I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings but I will speak the truth in love even if it kills me, bans me, I'm hated, I'm love, I'm liked, I'm disliked... what matters most to me is loving the brethren and loving Jesus...and for that I will continue to tell the truth and I will continue to find out if this GW is Cindy... so far she meets all the attributes IMHO.

Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay my brother

“Saved. ”

#470552 Dec 13, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted as Grace Walker and ONLY GW. Sounds like you may be facing some guilt issues. You also lied.
Welp, we shall see... if I'm wrong on the hunch then my only guilt in the matter will be that I was wrong. I will apologize if that is the case... the storm will eventually blow over... but nope, right now Ima-feelin'-pretty-good-there. ..

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#470553 Dec 13, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello - I agree
To be drawn to Christ. We all (I think) have had that 'drawn (ing)sensation that hits us. We might feel this 'drawn sense in a lot of ways, I was 'drawn to get know Jesus better.
A 'pulling at our hearts,- I was 'drawn to check on mom/dad in the middle of the night because they live alone, and called them instantly or/ might went over the next day to check on them, whether or not anything happened, this 'drawn that we felt, was satisfied and we felt better.
We must 'want this (knock at the door)/ urging /pulling, drawing, at our hearts and ask for Jesus to come in to our hearts .
Agreed. The Holy Spirit compels and constrains. If not, then He is not in the individual.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#470554 Dec 13, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew, you sound like a Lutheran :) Are you?
I wouldn't consider myself a Lutheran. I'm not much into denominationalism, if that's a word, however I do worship with a small group of people who are unaffiliated.

I have studied the London Confession of 1689 and found it to be quite Biblical. I have found that as time goes by, people have twisted things to fit their own agendas, so I give much more credence to those who have gone on, mainly because what they have written cannot be changed.

But I rely on the written Word and the Holy Spirit and if something doesn't line up, I disregard it.

“Saved. ”

#470555 Dec 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Since you believe Quin is deceitful and Quin doesn't believe in the Trinity then it follows that you must now believe in the Trinity.
Unless this is all just personal attacks and has nothing to do with Jesus, Salvation or Truth.
<scratches head in wonder>
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon G-man, it's okay... RA loves me. Smile.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#470556 Dec 13, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
`
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Leviticus 18:5
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.

Habukkuk 2:4
Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Exodus 12:49
One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Genesis 19:9-14
And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Exodus 24:8
And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.

Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Job 1:1, 14:13-15
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.

Ezekiel 14:12-14, 19-20
The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,
Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
Roberta G

United States

#470557 Dec 13, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Roberta... again, thank you for your input yesterday. But unfortunately, God's Grace will not save him if he was once saved. turns back and dies unrepentedly and unashamedly as a homosexual... that would go for a hetero also who has a living arrangement and is not married.:
Apostle Paul: "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders" I Cor 6:9
As usual, the devil's in the details, no pun intended.
It's that "if," you see. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT PASSES BETWEEN THE MAN AND GOD. WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT GOD IS INFINITELY MERCIFUL AS WELL AS INFINITELY JUST.

You and LAWEST are acting like Jonah, who begrudged sharing God's Word with the people of Nineveh. Remember, GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH.

Share the Good News with everyone you can. Leave the rest to Him.

“Saved. ”

#470558 Dec 13, 2012
Hey Drew, I was catching up and I saw where Skom replied to an article of eternal security... The author seemed pretty sincere as she was looking at the OSAS doctrine, free-will... and the like. Now, she concludes by saying that Salvation can be forfeited but not lost... I would say that forfeiting is also a neglect of some duty. In any case, from what I've read, she doesn't believe in OSAS but believes God can keep you. I believe that too... but one must be obedient to the Word (where God can keep you) and not disobedient to the Word where we will grow cold in the things of God.

Hebrew author: "We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, SO THAT we do not drift away. FOR if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment,...how shall we escape if we ignore (neglect) such a great salvation?"

Hebrew Chapter 2

Now Drew, if you don't believe in Once Saved Always Saved then please plainly say tell me that you don't believe in it?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#470559 Dec 13, 2012
All That Believe In The OSAS Doctrine wrote:
We believe in the OSAS doctrine!
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Leviticus 18:5
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.

Habukkuk 2:4
Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Exodus 12:49
One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Genesis 19:9-14
And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Exodus 24:8
And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.

Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Job 1:1, 14:13-15
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.

Ezekiel 14:12-14, 19-20
The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,
Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

“Saved. ”

#470560 Dec 13, 2012
Mick Scott wrote:
Give me one shred of evidence that he ever existed
Do not quote the Gospels at me none of them knew him and were written much later.
The Roman executed people in Judea on a stake not a cross. The Romans kept detailed records as did the Jews. Don't quote Josephus he wasn't even born then.
For a faith with more than one billion or more adherents it would be thrown out of court
There is a Truth and it is a gift which lies within us all and you must seek it.
No Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve
Our distant ancestors crawled out of a primeval sea our creator provided the building blocks and that explains why Eart has so much diversity
The University teems with life but I believe we are one of the priviliged ones
Good Evening Mike... well, most of the Jews themselves (those who don't follow and don't believe Jesus was the Messiah)... well, they make small mention of him of being a leader of some heretical sect... not very much else. You would think that the Jews would erase any admittance to Jesus' existance.

“Saved. ”

#470561 Dec 13, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The verse you spoke of and a few more about the importance of remaining faithful
Matthew 24:13
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
2Timothy 2:12
if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;
2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.
1John 2:24
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.
1Corinthians 15:1-2
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
Have a good one Lawest
(T) Peace
Good Evening Skom... apologize for the butting in as you wrote this Lawest... but I can't help but to say that the scriptures you provided really strengthens my faith... thank you for that.

“Saved. ”

#470562 Dec 13, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hey Drew, I was catching up and I saw where Skom replied to an article of eternal security... The author seemed pretty sincere as she was looking at the OSAS doctrine, free-will... and the like. Now, she concludes by saying that Salvation can be forfeited but not lost... I would say that forfeiting is also a neglect of some duty. In any case, from what I've read, she doesn't believe in OSAS but believes God can keep you. I believe that too... but one must be obedient to the Word (where God can keep you) and not disobedient to the Word where we will grow cold in the things of God.
Hebrew author: "We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, SO THAT we do not drift away. FOR if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment,...how shall we escape if we ignore (neglect) such a great salvation?"
Hebrew Chapter 2
Now Drew, if you don't believe in Once Saved Always Saved then please plainly say tell me that you don't believe in it?
Is that the same article that you were asking me about?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#470563 Dec 13, 2012
All That Believe In The OSAS Doctrine wrote:
We believe in the OSAS doctrine!
Hebrews 12:7-10, 14-17, 25-29
IF YE endure chastening, God dealeth with YOU as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But IF YE be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are YE bastards, and not sons.
Furthermore WE have had fathers of OUR flesh which corrected US, and WE gave them reverence: shall WE not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
For they verily for a few days chastened US after their own pleasure; but he for OUR profit, that WE MIGHT BE partakers of his holiness.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
LOOKING DILIGENTLY LEST ANY MAN FAIL OF THE GRACE OF GOD; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble YOU, and thereby many be defiled;
Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
For YE know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

See that YE refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not WE escape, if WE turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Wherefore WE receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby WE may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
For our God is a consuming fire.

“Saved. ”

#470564 Dec 13, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, the devil's in the details, no pun intended.
It's that "if," you see. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT PASSES BETWEEN THE MAN AND GOD. WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT GOD IS INFINITELY MERCIFUL AS WELL AS INFINITELY JUST.
You and LAWEST are acting like Jonah, who begrudged sharing God's Word with the people of Nineveh. Remember, GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH.
Share the Good News with everyone you can. Leave the rest to Him.
I will continue, with the Lord's help, to do my best to give others the whole truth... rather than the 1/2 truths that I've been recently accused of by innuendo. It is also why I went back to the origins of Once Saved Always Saved because that is where it all began.

Now, the bible clearly gives everyone a head's up... God is having mercy by warning us ahead of time... "those who do such things SHALL NOT inherit the Kingdom of God." Either the scriptures are wrong or we are ingesting our own humanist secular interpretations into it. I wholeheartedly agree with what you've just stated that it is not God's Will that any man perish... but you left the other part out ----> "BUT ALLLLLLLL come to repentance." You've left that out and I don't think that you meant to leave that out but that is part of the issue we're having in coming to the the full truth. People see what they want to see... even when the truth is staring right in front of them. It clearly says, "they shall not inherit the Kingdom of God"... whether we agree to it or not.

Now, If one does not repent of their sins (saved or unsaved) then that sin remains on them. The devil is in the details as you've said, no pun intended.

Apostle Peter: "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, BUT that all should come to REPENTANCE." 2 Peter 3:9

“Saved. ”

#470565 Dec 13, 2012
I'm going to have to leave out of here shortly... so any last words? If not, then I have one, two or 3 things to put out. Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Bozo the Clown 227,463
Last Word + 2 7 min andet1987 702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Porkpie Hat 259,390
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Buck Crick 739,190
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 11 min andet1987 1,098
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Liam 542,309
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 19 min keedick 93
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min KiMare 95,478
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr NEWS-FLASH 173,669
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••