|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, glad to meet you.
I think 1st John 3:9 is actually saying that , when a person is drawn to Jesus , and accepts Jesus into his soul, this seed(of righteousness) is implanted deep deep into his soul. This seed of righteous grows, changes his character of sinning , habitual or constantly sinning, he starts to hate sinning , this doesn't mean that he might goof up and sin, but that he won't live a constant sinning life anymore, and that he can repent and be forgven for this, being free from sin.
A rock has no roots (for this seed to grow) and some could believe in Jesus , only on the surface, and know nothing about about the 'saving Grace, that they could now have in Jesus and /or reject this saving Grace. These people are like if we 'watch a movie , and someone ask what this movie was about, he could not tell us a thing about it, he watched it, and heard it, but wasn't LISTENING.
We cannot be mean or act like a devil , and be a disciple of Christ . When we become a disciple of Christ, we have a light in the mind that shows the evilness of sin, this keeps us from sinning, free from sin , making us hate sin.
In Hebrews- to reject the only way that can save you, is now no hope for anyone, like if you had real bad terminal sickness , and you rejected the only antidote or medicine that could save you.If you do reject , their is no other Savior, Jesus will not die on the cross again for our sins.
In Luke 8- If a surface-only Christian, has the least little bit of temptation or maybe even a little slight persecution of being a Christion , what little religion or Christianty he had, goes away, he rejects the Holy Sprit, and is worse than ever.
This is a very selfish person , and is not what God wants in His Heavenly Kingdom. This type of person (selfish) wouldn't care if he was the only one in Heaven. Now this is the highest form of selfishness. Reminds me of Lucifer as the angle that wanted all the worship himself, instead of God.
These are just my thoughts, and my feelings on these scriptures.
A real true Christian, would not want to go back to a constant sinning in their life. We are saved from that. Jesus will not give up on us and will guide and direct us.
Its good to have you on here. I like and agree with your post. God Bless

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
This went straight over my head on what you meant here.
No , A true Christian will not want to sin, they began to hate sinning, I was speaking of pre-meditated (plan it) wrongs (sins) saying I will go ahead and do this and ask for forgiveness, no ,true Christians do not do this.
I thought it was quite obvious and dove-tailed nicely with what you had written just "going out and sinning because one knows they have grace"(I'm paraphrasing).

I'm curious and no offence but, is English your first language?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>But, neither did Paul claim that our anointed Savior and Father are one and the same. Regardless of how many share the title "God," an order exists. Paul, in any case, referred to our anointed Savior in the same manner our anointed Savior did of himself, recorded at John 10:30-36.
<quoted text>And this is why I tried to explain to you, that this is the issue with anyone that believes Paul contradicted our anointed Savior. Doubters don't examine Paul's writings to come to this conclusion, but accept the so-called "Christian's" interpretations of his writings.
<quoted text>Your assertion is an old one. I can only hope you don't really believe that good ol' George Washington, as a child, couldn't lie when asked if he had chopped down the cherry tree.
So much to address but given the hour I'll go for two.

1. Paul's letters mention nothign of Jesus except His (alleged) resurrection. Paul never quotes Jesus or a single Gospel once. Paul doesn't get nuch of Judaism correct either.

That is reality. Christian interpretations differ.

2. As for "Lord of the Dead and the Living" as a title. OK, I will agree with that. The same title could have been given to Hitler, Pol Pot and every King and Caesar.

OK, maybe Paul didn't think Jesus was God at all. Thanks for the new perspective.... now I have to read Paul's leters all over again.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Grace ,pleasure. I saw you a bit some time ago at WINLAC, see you've found this thread. I've been here a while - but not much as of late- I do see it's calmed down quite a bit.
So you work for a vet,was my original desired profession but, veered off on other paths(sadly).
But do involve myself in some husbandry, have chickens ,raise goats, rescue strays and the abandoned (both domestic and wild), have birds, iguanas(rescued), cats and one dog. Yes, I love critters too:)
There's some good folk here, and in the past some interesting discussion(some good going on now)- maybe it can get back to that as others like yourself come seeking fellowship.
Be blest.
Its a pleasure to meet you also. Its always great to meet others who share the love and compassion for animals. I have rescued plenty of animals. Some I kept and others I had spayed, neutered, vaccinated and found loving homes for. I recently lost my 17 year old poodle that I had since she was six weeks old. She had cancer and when her time came, I had to make the choice of letting her live in pain or take her to work with me and put her down. It was a hard choice but I couldn't allow her to suffer out of my own selfish motives. I have met a lot of nice people on WINLAC and will pop in from time to time to say hello to my old friends. Thanks for helping the little animals..I read one time that "We can tell the true nature of a person, by their treatment of animals"
You are a wonderful person and have a BEAUTIFUL Heart..The world needs more folks like you.:) Blessings to you. I hope we can become friends and have plenty more conversations :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I will always have to agree with the scriptures but you still cannot SIN WILLFULLY and still be saved in the end.
I agree.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
"What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?
By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?
Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life."(Romans 6:1-6)
Given a new way to look at Paul, it sounds like he may be talking about "spiritual death" while we are alive. Much like Jesus taught:

"Leave the dead to bury their dead"

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
.... rescue strays ....
And give them tallitot for Christmas ?

<hugs>
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was quite obvious and dove-tailed nicely with what you had written just "going out and sinning because one knows they have grace"(I'm paraphrasing).
I'm curious and no offence but, is English your first language?
Yes, English,- no offence , but are you always this nice and friendly to new comers on here?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hello,Que.
Yo...
sock detector

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a pleasure to meet you also. Its always great to meet others who share the love and compassion for animals. I have rescued plenty of animals. Some I kept and others I had spayed, neutered, vaccinated and found loving homes for. I recently lost my 17 year old poodle that I had since she was six weeks old. She had cancer and when her time came, I had to make the choice of letting her live in pain or take her to work with me and put her down. It was a hard choice but I couldn't allow her to suffer out of my own selfish motives. I have met a lot of nice people on WINLAC and will pop in from time to time to say hello to my old friends. Thanks for helping the little animals..I read one time that "We can tell the true nature of a person, by their treatment of animals"
You are a wonderful person and have a BEAUTIFUL Heart..The world needs more folks like you.:) Blessings to you. I hope we can become friends and have plenty more conversations :)
^^^ Cindy again?^^^
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen..Right believing WILL produce Right Living.. I use to sit in church and listen to my previous pastor tell us how WE had to do this and that and how NO sin will ever enter heaven and we had to STRIVE to be Just like Jesus and ect..ect..ect... I finally just stood up and ask him, IF we could DO ALL that, then please tell me WHY Jesus had to come and die?? He couldn't or wouldn't reply..So, I started searching and praying for God to reveal the TRUTH..Jer.29..You will seek me and find me WHEN you seek me with your whole heart..I found the Gospel of Grace. I have read those verses before but NEVER understood them. The Bible say's there is a veil over the hearts and eyes of some and I thank God that the veil was removed and I could see..AMAZING GRACE..:)
Yes me too, Thank you God.

I am Thankful I have a gaurantee on that
Amazing Grace.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Q;
Imagine G surprise when he finds out he is Paul's brother.
No matter the flaws or the faults know God loves them both.
As for me was just havin some mischief fun with G.lol Told
one of the posters here once gotta check thoses waters every
once in awhile for the sport of it.Wink. God bless.
Yo... or Perhaps Paul's descendant... smile.

Welp, saying hello also to a Mogmild, GW, RA, Jack, Lawest, G-man, Skom, SP... think I saw some others here... Bro Lee... and all the viewshipe. God loves you all very much.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, English,- no offence , but are you always this nice and friendly to new comers on here?
Senecus is nice to everyone. He is a true Ben'Adam.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide
Part 1

To Sardis: "I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains AND IS ABOUT TO DIE, for I have not found YOUR DEEDS COMPLETE in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; OBEY IT, and REPENT. But IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Yet you have A FEW PEOPLE in Sardis WHO HAVE NOT SOILED THEIR CLOTHES. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. HE WHO OVERCOMES will, like them, be dressed in white. I WILL NEVER BLOT OUT HIS NAME from the book of life, BUT will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what THE SPIRIT says to THE CHURCHES."

Revelation chapter 3

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...Perhaps Paul's descendant.....
Seems Paul was childless. Perhaps a cousin ?

My ancestory was most likely a mix of N. African Kohanim and Central European Arians.

Such a mongrel, hertics all the way back. LOL

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

sock detector wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Cindy again?^^^
You need to find a new hobby because you failed this one..Who is cindy? Why would cindy need a sock? Do you make a habit of lying? Rest assure, I am a women but my name is not cindy.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually;)

Sometimes one just gotta file something away, fore the desk get cluttered:)

We've seen a lot...hoping yours is a good night...

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Paul was childless. Perhaps a cousin ?
My ancestory was most likely a mix of N. African Kohanim and Central European Arians.
Such a mongrel, hertics all the way back. LOL
lol, yup... youse right... Paul was celibate as far as I've understood. I'm not even sure if he had any siblings. Something I must look into soon.

Arians/Aryans... same ones? I've read that the Aryans perhaps originated from Iran but not sure how true that is. Me? Black/Panamanian/Costa Rican/Columbian Indian (cartahena)/Bajan/Jamaican/Eng lish... and good ol' American.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Part 2

Jesus: "Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; BUT... >HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF MY FATHER< which is in heaven."

Matthew Chapter 7

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

464 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min An NFL Fan 115,761
Pre-Order The Sims 4 9 min The Sims 4 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min lightbeamrider 722,482
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 1,645
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min TakeMe 481
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Liam 533,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min WildWeirdWillie 172,581
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min JudgeNJury 257,145
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••