“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#470250 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I would cry and apologize if that happened.
There won't be any crying in that next life but I believe the both of you could laugh about the whole ordeal over a cup of manna or something... smile

“Saved. ”

#470251 Dec 11, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Calvinists have their flower.....the tulip
The arminians have their flower too....the daisy!
He loves me...He loves me not...
Good Evening Tim... God loves every man, woman, boy & girl. It isn't God's will that any man perish but Allllllll come to repentance.

“Saved. ”

#470252 Dec 11, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas..........
Season's Greetings... woo hoo!

...and Merry Christmas.

“Saved. ”

#470253 Dec 11, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to God be all the credits and glories from A to Z?
I will have to "most defiiiiiinitely" agree with that statement. He's the A to the Z...

“Saved. ”

#470254 Dec 11, 2012
Senecus wrote:
T-total Depravity
U-unconditional Election
L-limited Atonement
I-irresistible Grace
P-perseverance of the Saints (also known as Once Saved Always Saved)
<<<Quin walks into the classroom, sits at his student-type desk, reaches into bookbag and breaks out pen and paper... listens intently>>>

“Saved. ”

#470255 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Brother RA, do you love me?
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course I do.
Praise God... I love you too!

:)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#470256 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
God said we are all gods (elohim) so in that respect Jesus is a god (elohim) as well. That does not make him or any of us God (El / YHWY).

Back to my original thesis, Jesus is not God and never claimed to be.
But, neither did Paul claim that our anointed Savior and Father are one and the same. Regardless of how many share the title "God," an order exists. Paul, in any case, referred to our anointed Savior in the same manner our anointed Savior did of himself, recorded at John 10:30-36.
G_O_D wrote:
I am just going by what Christians claim,
And this is why I tried to explain to you, that this is the issue with anyone that believes Paul contradicted our anointed Savior. Doubters don't examine Paul's writings to come to this conclusion, but accept the so-called "Christian's" interpretations of his writings.
G_O_D wrote:
there is little evidence to support that Paul knew anything about Jesus, Judaism or YHWY.
Your assertion is an old one. I can only hope you don't really believe that good ol' George Washington, as a child, couldn't lie when asked if he had chopped down the cherry tree.

“Saved. ”

#470257 Dec 11, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
No that didn't answer those questions, that dodged them. But I'm not surprised, I figured that's what you would do.
Sometimes trivial pursuits from some people require trivial responses... but my response given to you was way more cordial then the questions directed at me by you based on what I saw were dishonest questions in the least. No Bro, I answered your questions, it's just not the responses that you were hoping for in some effort to pounce. I'm sorry that I took that joy away from you... but just like a bar of soap which some trickster would leave in the hallway hoping that someone would meet their demise... I stepped over it, not "on it."

It would be nice if you answered my initial questions though but if it would involve an outbreak of temper tantrums, a quiet riot and trite remarks from you then I would rather have peace.

With all due respect Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay my brother.

“Saved. ”

#470258 Dec 11, 2012
Welp, sending out the Rev study as promise... God loves you all... saved & unsaved... headed back to the gym... smile.

“Saved. ”

#470259 Dec 11, 2012
REVELATION

Rev 1:9

"I, John, YOUR BROTHER and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."

1. I, John,- Again clearly, John the PROPHET is the author of this letter and he's making a unique salutation to the churches, specifically to those of the seven churches in Asia as he was being instructed. Hopefully, we'll get into learning more about those 7 churches later. John wrote to them specifically but obviously The Holy Spirit had substantially greater plans in in readership. Even though John was a prophet, I'm wondering if he had any idea that his letter would get world-wide dissemination? By world-wide dissemination I mean his letter being spread to the four corners of the earth and read hundreds of millions, if not, billions and billions of times over the courses of the two milleniums in several tongues, I mean, languages.

A. Apostle Paul: "We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is PROPHESYING, let him use it in proportion to his faith." Ro 12:6

B. Apostle Peter: "Each one should use whatever gift he has received TO SERVE OTHERS, faithfully administering God's grace in its VARIOUS FORMS." I Peter 4:10

C. Apostle Paul again: "Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers, PROPHECY however, IS FOR BELIEVERS, not for unbelievers..." I Cor 14:22 (but read to verse 25 to get full context of the Apostle's assertion)

2. YOUR BROTHER - He says that he is their brother... hmmmmm... But how can one be a brother and one is not necessarily related? I've heard of soul brother (referring to ethnicity), I've heard the terms frat brother used (as in fraternity), the masonic brotherhood, blood brothers and the like... But truly, when one personally and genuinely accepts by faith, The Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour AND does the will of God then they are entering into a genuine, divine brotherhood of Believers born and baptized of The same Holy Spirit:

A. Peter: "Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love FOR YOUR BROTHERS, love one another deeply, from the heart." I Peter 1:22

B. Author unknown (possibly Apollos): "Keep on loving each other AS BROTHERS..." Hebrews 13:1

C. Paul: "Now about BROTHERLY LOVE we do not need to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other." I Thessalonia 5:9

D. Apostle James: "Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it." James 4:11

E. So what about the Sista's?

(1) Paul: "Yet if the unbelieving one leaves, let him leave; the brother or the SISTER is not under bondage in such cases, but God has called us to peace." I Cor 7

(2) Paul: "Have we not power to lead about A SISTER, A WIFE, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas? I Cor 9

a. A SISTER, A WIFE = A Believing Wife

b. Just like my wife (Mrs. Qu'innocence), is my sister. Now she isn't my sister in the flesh but she is my sister in the Spirit. Anything wrong or incestuous with that? Nope, didn't think so.

(3) Jesus: "Whoever does God's will is my brother and SISTER and mother."

(4) More on Sista's: Romans 16:1... I Timothy 5:2... James 2:15... 2 John 1:13
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470260 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Give him a break, apparently god made him that way. So the real 'a' whole would be god. Correct?
One quick question:
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470261 Dec 11, 2012
Hello,Que.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470262 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas..........
Hi Rider;
Just swingin in here to say hi and good to see you here.
Have a good evening.God bless.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470263 Dec 11, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
When you last sinned (and we all sin) did you lose your salvation?
Q wrote:
is there a difference between habitual, unrepentant sin and one who repents of sin?
Red Apples wrote:
The next time you sin will you lose your salvation again?
Q wrote:
Can one repent only one time?
_______
I see you completely avoided giving me a straight answer to my question Q. Responding to questions with questions is not answering questions Q.
Care to try again, or are you going to avoid answering again?
Because you claim a person can lose their salvation after they've been saved, so than tell us if you lost, and will lose, your salvation as per the questions I asked you?
Hi Red....
I was waiting for his answer also. I think I know where you were going with this and I believe he did too. Have a great night
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470264 Dec 11, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rider;
Just swingin in here to say hi and good to see you here.
Have a good evening.God bless.
Hi,Swinger.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470265 Dec 11, 2012

Location hidden

#470266 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes trivial pursuits from some people require trivial responses... but my response given to you was way more cordial then the questions directed at me by you based on what I saw were dishonest questions in the least. No Bro, I answered your questions, it's just not the responses that you were hoping for in some effort to pounce. I'm sorry that I took that joy away from you... but just like a bar of soap which some trickster would leave in the hallway hoping that someone would meet their demise... I stepped over it, not "on it."
It would be nice if you answered my initial questions though but if it would involve an outbreak of temper tantrums, a quiet riot and trite remarks from you then I would rather have peace.
With all due respect Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay my brother.
Yet, you have done exactly that to me. When a simple yes or no question is ask, you should answer it with a yes or a no.. you have never answered my questions to you with nothing but more questions. I dont believe his question to you was dishonest. He ask you a question that you debated with him over. He answers your questions, so why dont you answer his without getting in a riot over it? This is a debate and both sides have the right to ask questions and to receive honset answers. Grace and peace to you
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470267 Dec 11, 2012

Location hidden

#470268 Dec 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Swinger.
Hi DR..
How are you doing tonight?? May God Bless You and keep you safe :)
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470269 Dec 11, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 7 min myveryownjulia 155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,696
Last Word + 2 21 min ctsseo 981
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 30 min ctsseo 1,283
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 33 min ctsseo 4,461
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 265,195
Exodus is a very good movie 1 hr andet1987 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr June VanDerMark 559,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web