Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470260 Dec 11, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Give him a break, apparently god made him that way. So the real 'a' whole would be god. Correct?
One quick question:
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470261 Dec 11, 2012
Hello,Que.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470262 Dec 11, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas..........
Hi Rider;
Just swingin in here to say hi and good to see you here.
Have a good evening.God bless.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470263 Dec 11, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
When you last sinned (and we all sin) did you lose your salvation?
Q wrote:
is there a difference between habitual, unrepentant sin and one who repents of sin?
Red Apples wrote:
The next time you sin will you lose your salvation again?
Q wrote:
Can one repent only one time?
_______
I see you completely avoided giving me a straight answer to my question Q. Responding to questions with questions is not answering questions Q.
Care to try again, or are you going to avoid answering again?
Because you claim a person can lose their salvation after they've been saved, so than tell us if you lost, and will lose, your salvation as per the questions I asked you?
Hi Red....
I was waiting for his answer also. I think I know where you were going with this and I believe he did too. Have a great night
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470264 Dec 11, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rider;
Just swingin in here to say hi and good to see you here.
Have a good evening.God bless.
Hi,Swinger.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470265 Dec 11, 2012

Location hidden

#470266 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes trivial pursuits from some people require trivial responses... but my response given to you was way more cordial then the questions directed at me by you based on what I saw were dishonest questions in the least. No Bro, I answered your questions, it's just not the responses that you were hoping for in some effort to pounce. I'm sorry that I took that joy away from you... but just like a bar of soap which some trickster would leave in the hallway hoping that someone would meet their demise... I stepped over it, not "on it."
It would be nice if you answered my initial questions though but if it would involve an outbreak of temper tantrums, a quiet riot and trite remarks from you then I would rather have peace.
With all due respect Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay my brother.
Yet, you have done exactly that to me. When a simple yes or no question is ask, you should answer it with a yes or a no.. you have never answered my questions to you with nothing but more questions. I dont believe his question to you was dishonest. He ask you a question that you debated with him over. He answers your questions, so why dont you answer his without getting in a riot over it? This is a debate and both sides have the right to ask questions and to receive honset answers. Grace and peace to you
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470267 Dec 11, 2012

Location hidden

#470268 Dec 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Swinger.
Hi DR..
How are you doing tonight?? May God Bless You and keep you safe :)
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470269 Dec 11, 2012

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#470270 Dec 11, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red....
I was waiting for his answer also. I think I know where you were going with this and I believe he did too. Have a great night
Hi Grace.

You got that right. That's why he avoided giving a straight honest answer like I knew he would (even when I asked him twice). Because if he had given a straight honest answer it would have blown his (and a couple other posters) "you can lose your salvation after you've attained it" false doctrine right out of the water, and would have exposed it for the lie that it is.

Hope you have a great night as well. God bless.

Location hidden

#470271 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Ha!...and a few snap shots wouldn't hurt to put in a scrapbook or something.
Hi Q;
Imagine G surprise when he finds out he is Paul's brother.
No matter the flaws or the faults know God loves them both.
As for me was just havin some mischief fun with G.lol Told
one of the posters here once gotta check thoses waters every
once in awhile for the sport of it.Wink. God bless.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470272 Dec 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470273 Dec 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470274 Dec 11, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DR..
How are you doing tonight?? May God Bless You and keep you safe :)
Hello,Mrs.Grace. Most all is well. Tryin' to stay warm...but,at the same time,....I got my boxfan going 'fullblast'. So eva' thang aight with you??

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#470275 Dec 11, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you have done exactly that to me. When a simple yes or no question is ask, you should answer it with a yes or a no.. you have never answered my questions to you with nothing but more questions. I dont believe his question to you was dishonest. He ask you a question that you debated with him over. He answers your questions, so why dont you answer his without getting in a riot over it? This is a debate and both sides have the right to ask questions and to receive honset answers. Grace and peace to you
Sadly Quin's response to me is what you typically see from some posting in Topix when they want to avoid giving a straight answer. They simply try to shift the subject and try to make it look like they're being attacked or that the person asking the question is trying to trick them. It's a tactic you see used in Topix all the time. And it's a tactic that Quin is notorious for.

That's why I'll not ask him again. Because after having asked him twice already only to have him use the tactic he loves to use to avoid answering it's clear that he'll just continue to avoid giving a straight answer.

God bless.

Location hidden

#470276 Dec 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,Mrs.Grace. Most all is well. Tryin' to stay warm...but,at the same time,....I got my boxfan going 'fullblast'. So eva' thang aight with you??
Yes, I just got home from a long 10 hour work day. I work for a vet and today was surgery day. We are always busy taking care of sick little animals and keeping them warm and comfortable after surgery. I have a day off tomorrow so I can get some rest. I also go to college online and I will have to do some school work tomorrow afternoon. Getting ready for my church Christmas outreach this weekend. We feed about 500 people and give away clothes and gifts to them all. I love feeding the hungry. It is such a blessing. Stay warm my friend and have a peaceful night. God Bless

Location hidden

#470277 Dec 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Swinger.
shhh now your tellin secrects.lol

Location hidden

#470278 Dec 11, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly Quin's response to me is what you typically see from some posting in Topix when they want to avoid giving a straight answer. They simply try to shift the subject and try to make it look like they're being attacked or that the person asking the question is trying to trick them. It's a tactic you see used in Topix all the time. And it's a tactic that Quin is notorious for.
That's why I'll not ask him again. Because after having asked him twice already only to have him use the tactic he loves to use to avoid answering it's clear that he'll just continue to avoid giving a straight answer.
God bless.
What I don't understand is WHY some believers want to be saved by Grace but then judge everyone else under the law. There is plenty of Gods Grace for us all. I just shake my head and say a little prayer for those who want to" mix Law and Grace". <<< That is what the "Lukewarm" Christians" mean. I am reading the verse that speaks of The Holy Spirit leads to all truth and then I come on here and read others claim that the Holy Spirit CONVICTS BELIEVERS of sin..The Law Is Void Of Purpose If The Spirit Convicts Believers Of Sin!

Paul says in Romans 5:20
The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, GRACE increased all the more,

The Holy Spirit convicts me of who I am in Christ. Contrary to popular belief He does not convict me of sin making me feel guilty. Romans 8:1 Therefore there is now no condemnation in Christ Jesus. There is more on this too.

John 16:8-11 And He,( The Holy Spirit) when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; CONCERNING SIN, because THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN ME; ... I believe in Him!!!

and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

What is your thought on this?? God Bless
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#470279 Dec 11, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I just got home from a long 10 hour work day. I work for a vet and today was surgery day. We are always busy taking care of sick little animals and keeping them warm and comfortable after surgery. I have a day off tomorrow so I can get some rest. I also go to college online and I will have to do some school work tomorrow afternoon. Getting ready for my church Christmas outreach this weekend. We feed about 500 people and give away clothes and gifts to them all. I love feeding the hungry. It is such a blessing. Stay warm my friend and have a peaceful night. God Bless
In the words of Ellie Mae Clampette,'I looooove critters'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 582,428
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aerobatty 825,013
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min pusherman_ 121,589
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min Good-Evil 2,944
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min set free in truth 40,090
Immoral DEVILS buying up convenience stores in ... 37 min Senecus 10
9/11&bin 38 min REV CAROL 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,792
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Blagoja 442,391
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web