Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470317 Dec 11, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I will always have to agree with the scriptures but you still cannot SIN WILLFULLY and still be saved in the end.
I agree.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470318 Dec 11, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
"What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?
By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?
Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life."(Romans 6:1-6)
Given a new way to look at Paul, it sounds like he may be talking about "spiritual death" while we are alive. Much like Jesus taught:

"Leave the dead to bury their dead"

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470319 Dec 11, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
.... rescue strays ....
And give them tallitot for Christmas ?

<hugs>
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#470320 Dec 11, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was quite obvious and dove-tailed nicely with what you had written just "going out and sinning because one knows they have grace"(I'm paraphrasing).
I'm curious and no offence but, is English your first language?
Yes, English,- no offence , but are you always this nice and friendly to new comers on here?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#470321 Dec 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hello,Que.
Yo...
sock detector

Clarks Summit, PA

#470322 Dec 11, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a pleasure to meet you also. Its always great to meet others who share the love and compassion for animals. I have rescued plenty of animals. Some I kept and others I had spayed, neutered, vaccinated and found loving homes for. I recently lost my 17 year old poodle that I had since she was six weeks old. She had cancer and when her time came, I had to make the choice of letting her live in pain or take her to work with me and put her down. It was a hard choice but I couldn't allow her to suffer out of my own selfish motives. I have met a lot of nice people on WINLAC and will pop in from time to time to say hello to my old friends. Thanks for helping the little animals..I read one time that "We can tell the true nature of a person, by their treatment of animals"
You are a wonderful person and have a BEAUTIFUL Heart..The world needs more folks like you.:) Blessings to you. I hope we can become friends and have plenty more conversations :)
^^^ Cindy again?^^^
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#470323 Dec 11, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen..Right believing WILL produce Right Living.. I use to sit in church and listen to my previous pastor tell us how WE had to do this and that and how NO sin will ever enter heaven and we had to STRIVE to be Just like Jesus and ect..ect..ect... I finally just stood up and ask him, IF we could DO ALL that, then please tell me WHY Jesus had to come and die?? He couldn't or wouldn't reply..So, I started searching and praying for God to reveal the TRUTH..Jer.29..You will seek me and find me WHEN you seek me with your whole heart..I found the Gospel of Grace. I have read those verses before but NEVER understood them. The Bible say's there is a veil over the hearts and eyes of some and I thank God that the veil was removed and I could see..AMAZING GRACE..:)
Yes me too, Thank you God.

I am Thankful I have a gaurantee on that
Amazing Grace.

#470324 Dec 11, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Q;
Imagine G surprise when he finds out he is Paul's brother.
No matter the flaws or the faults know God loves them both.
As for me was just havin some mischief fun with G.lol Told
one of the posters here once gotta check thoses waters every
once in awhile for the sport of it.Wink. God bless.
Yo... or Perhaps Paul's descendant... smile.

Welp, saying hello also to a Mogmild, GW, RA, Jack, Lawest, G-man, Skom, SP... think I saw some others here... Bro Lee... and all the viewshipe. God loves you all very much.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470325 Dec 11, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, English,- no offence , but are you always this nice and friendly to new comers on here?
Senecus is nice to everyone. He is a true Ben'Adam.

#470326 Dec 11, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide
Part 1

To Sardis: "I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains AND IS ABOUT TO DIE, for I have not found YOUR DEEDS COMPLETE in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; OBEY IT, and REPENT. But IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Yet you have A FEW PEOPLE in Sardis WHO HAVE NOT SOILED THEIR CLOTHES. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. HE WHO OVERCOMES will, like them, be dressed in white. I WILL NEVER BLOT OUT HIS NAME from the book of life, BUT will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what THE SPIRIT says to THE CHURCHES."

Revelation chapter 3

“"None shall pass"”

There

#470327 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...Perhaps Paul's descendant.....
Seems Paul was childless. Perhaps a cousin ?

My ancestory was most likely a mix of N. African Kohanim and Central European Arians.

Such a mongrel, hertics all the way back. LOL

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#470328 Dec 11, 2012
sock detector wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Cindy again?^^^
You need to find a new hobby because you failed this one..Who is cindy? Why would cindy need a sock? Do you make a habit of lying? Rest assure, I am a women but my name is not cindy.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#470329 Dec 11, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually;)

Sometimes one just gotta file something away, fore the desk get cluttered:)

We've seen a lot...hoping yours is a good night...

#470330 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Paul was childless. Perhaps a cousin ?
My ancestory was most likely a mix of N. African Kohanim and Central European Arians.
Such a mongrel, hertics all the way back. LOL
lol, yup... youse right... Paul was celibate as far as I've understood. I'm not even sure if he had any siblings. Something I must look into soon.

Arians/Aryans... same ones? I've read that the Aryans perhaps originated from Iran but not sure how true that is. Me? Black/Panamanian/Costa Rican/Columbian Indian (cartahena)/Bajan/Jamaican/Eng lish... and good ol' American.

#470331 Dec 11, 2012
Once Saved Always Saved? You Decide.
Part 2

Jesus: "Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; BUT... >HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF MY FATHER< which is in heaven."

Matthew Chapter 7

Location hidden

#470332 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Part 1
To Sardis: "I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains AND IS ABOUT TO DIE, for I have not found YOUR DEEDS COMPLETE in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; OBEY IT, and REPENT. But IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
Yet you have A FEW PEOPLE in Sardis WHO HAVE NOT SOILED THEIR CLOTHES. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. HE WHO OVERCOMES will, like them, be dressed in white. I WILL NEVER BLOT OUT HIS NAME from the book of life, BUT will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what THE SPIRIT says to THE CHURCHES."
Revelation chapter 3
The first paragraph is speaking to those who profess to be christians but are not..Thats plain enough to see because in the second verse he says..YET there are some who has not soiled his clothes and I will NEVER blot out their name. Not all who profess to be christians are true believers. First, Scripture is clear that a true believer is kept secure by the power of God, sealed for the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30), and of all those whom the Father has given to the Son, He will lose none of them (John 6:39). The Lord Jesus Christ proclaimed, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand" (John 10:28-29b). Salvation is God’s work, not ours (Titus 3:5), and it is His power that keeps us.

The Bible cites several examples of those who thought they were believers, but whose profession was proven to be false. In John 15, Jesus refers to them as branches that did not remain in Him, the true Vine, and therefore did not produce any fruit. We know they are false because “by their fruits you shall know them”(Matthew 7:16, 20); true disciples will exhibit the fruit of the Holy Spirit who resides within them (Galatians 5:22). In 2 Peter 2:22, false professors are dogs returning to their own vomit and a sow who “after washing herself returns to wallow in the mire”(ESV). The barren branch, the dog, and the pig are all symbols of those who profess to have salvation, but who have nothing more than their own righteousness to rely upon, not the righteousness of Christ which truly saves.

Revelation 3:5 is another verse that impacts this issue.“He who overcomes ... I will never blot out his name from the book of life.” The “overcomer” mentioned in this letter to Sardis is the Christian. Compare this with 1 John 5:4:“Everyone who is born of God overcomes the world.” And verse 5:“Who is he that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.”(See also 1 John 2:13.) All believers are “overcomers” in that they have been granted victory over the sin and unbelief of the world....

Please try to be more positive when it comes to God...You seem to try and find more negative things to beat people down with. If a unbeliever was to read half of what you write, They would run from the god that you represent..God Bless

Location hidden

#470333 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>lol, yup... youse right... Paul was celibate as far as I've understood. I'm not even sure if he had any siblings. Something I must look into soon.
Arians/Aryans... same ones? I've read that the Aryans perhaps originated from Iran but not sure how true that is. Me? Black/Panamanian/Costa Rican/Columbian Indian (cartahena)/Bajan/Jamaican/Eng lish... and good ol' American.
Yes, Paul had a sister. He speaks of a nephew also.:)

Location hidden

#470334 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>lol, yup... youse right... Paul was celibate as far as I've understood. I'm not even sure if he had any siblings. Something I must look into soon.
Acts 23:16..And when Paul's sister's son heard of their lying in wait, he went and entered into the barracks, and told Paul.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#470335 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Part 1
Revelation chapter 3
I hope you're aware that what is being said there is going to happen after the rapture, after that age of grace has ended. After Christ has come and taken the saved with him leaving only the unsaved here to endure the tribulation period.

1st Thessalonians 4:16-18.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Location hidden

#470336 Dec 11, 2012
Everyone have a blessed night. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min TheChrist 71,051
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 9 min Buck Crick 271
New Poll Sex Survey Complete for African Americ... 12 min binx 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min ffj 974,843
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 57 min Ricky F 53,937
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 658,881
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 283,030
More from around the web