Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I just checked the billbord top ten charts.Its So pathetic right now. So sad.Where is the good music at all? Who listens to Rhianna etc?
kay to Le le

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there!
I bet she did!
Please pass on my Love to Seventies!!
:)
I miss you guys!
hey girl i know you are around just wish you e-mail me if you have change the e-mail or not send it to pam please i got the same e-mail not post it here are you living at the same place i need to know please miss you girl
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if a white U.S. president can ever be elected again.Seeing those latinos,blacks and asians and oriental population growing in the U.S.
White race in the U.S. quo vadis?
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The angelo saxon empire must rise again.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Good music comes mostly from britain good movies and series form the U.S. and BMWs and Mercedes from germany.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Why?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Good Afternoon lovely people... hope everyone is doing well.

:)

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

...and if you're not doing well may God have mercy and strengthen you!

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Good music comes mostly from britain good movies and series form the U.S. and BMWs and Mercedes from germany.
Hey Adam, I like those BMWs myself... good quality but parts are too expensive... and the germans are well known for their discipline and engineering talents.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
...and if you're not doing well may God have mercy and strengthen you!
Good afternoon Qu, AMEN to your post.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
All empires eventually fade out but have prevailing influences for future generations... whether it was Egyptian, Grecian, Ottoman, Spanish...etc... Chinese/russian dynasties... even the U.S.'s dominance will eventually fade... looks more to me like "United Nations rising".

The Anglo Saxon empire, Adam (if that is what is was called), faded out and it's people scattered all over the globe like other peoples as well.

This is not to slight you but just to make an observation ---> For a very long time, I kept hearing that German woman adored black men... it's amazing how things turned out post-2nd WW Germany.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mister
don't play big shot and mouth of God to those people.
because you are not mouth of God at all,nor bing bongo
Just poor creature grasshooper like all of us
we don't need undeducated leaders like you mister earthly church
be good and obey only Gods Word,like little child,and maybe Father allow you enter Kingdom of God,
but now from your posts flows all signs that you have not permit to have natural Hope of being Gods child.
just PRAY PRAY PRAY,AND HUMBLE YOURSELVES BEFORE MERCY THRONE OF GOD,AND BROTHERS IN CHRIST.
see you latter my dear son?
Good Afternoon Shrinky, I forgot and meant to tell you that I'm sorry to recently hear of the loss of your brother. My condolences to you and your family.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good afternoon Qu, AMEN to your post.
Good Afternoon Bro! smile

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

kay to Le le wrote:
<quoted text>hey girl i know you are around just wish you e-mail me if you have change the e-mail or not send it to pam please i got the same e-mail not post it here are you living at the same place i need to know please miss you girl
"kay to Le le" and to no one else... smile. Good Afternoon Kay... Jesus is Lord.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.
Proverbs 18:10
K-Love
Amen to the (exponential) 7th power.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a poor Greek translation that was never recognized by Jews as perfect. Only the Hebrew is considered Scripture.
The Septuagint is on the level of a 'Chinglish' instruction manual. It was only used as a guide for Jews who didn't speek Hebrew in Egypt.
Good Afternoon G-man! Alexandria... been there when I was on the USS Theodore Roosevelt.. I didn't stray to far from the dock though. The merchants I encountered were funny guys. It surprised me that they knew some slang with the head scarf wrapped up all around their heads... and was saying in broken English, "Yo, my brotha! I got a deal for you my brotha!" I bought some Alabaster souveneirs and the like...

People just like us, only a little crazier IMHO... and don't dare use your left hand to touch or anything! lol... you know what they thought that was for right?

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you sir
my poor brother 67 old smoked to much, and was lung sick from cigarettes and bad work as machine operator
Yeah, it's almost always those cigarettes that's connected with lung cancer. They were suppose to come out with these new pictures on a pack of cigarettes showing some grotesque "after-effects" of cigarette smoking but I think that the cigarette makers sued to have that stopped and won... at least temporarily. It's always about the money.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hope that God saved him and allow him to be with my dear old mama
I hope so also.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir/don't be upset my opinions,mostly I love jokes,
and nobody is able like me,your faith,beliefs,activities,
anyway cyber space is good modern place to send Gospel to others,
and Gods Spirit is watching our opinions if they fit true Gospel or not
<smile>
everyday we lose something what never come back in the same earthly form
I'm fine... sometimes I'll respond back in a jokingly manner like I did yesterday... so please don't take offense also. Smile.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>To LAWEST100, you said:
I am referring to you "letting go" in the sense-
that, God can not be put in the box you and those likeminded
like you want to put Him into.
I wish for you that you would - let go and let God..-
You have no God given right to judge another man's soul-
or his destiny in the here ever after..
If you boast about any eternal >payoff< to your approach on
Salvation- then, my friend, you are --working-- too hard.
God doesn't need pompus- and neither does the world..
Lighten up.
ps. you can pass that along to your pastor also..
any "flame" that might be started through Love and Grace..
I just have never bought into Militant Christianity..
So you understand and as I agree, there's a grave danger in believing in this "once saved, always saved" doctrine." And I, like LAWEST100, project my concerns in my opposition. And why? Because, it's quite common for those that believe in such a doctrine to become lackadaisical, lukewarm, and unprofitable. And I'm sure that, like me, this is LAWEST100's main concern and not as to whether or not he's correct in his beliefs and assertions. With that being said, is LAWEST100, or even myself, thinking, acting, or reacting, any differently than Paul? Consider the following account, please and if you would be so kind.
Acts 17:22-23, 30-31, 32-34
Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.
So Paul departed from among them.
Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.
Do you think Paul was quenching their "fire," or trying to ignite one?
Would you have mocked him, desired to hear him again of the matter, or clave unto him and believed?
Would you have told Paul to "lighten up"?
The fact of the matter is, LAWEST100 and those like-minded are doing nothing that hasn't been done first by the apostles and disciples of the early Church.
Thank you for your time and consideration, Le_le. And have a blessed day.
Until next time...
May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.
1Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things.
lol... hey Bro Lee... you're making too much sense.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
There is no sinful habit or past hurt that is beyond the healing touch of our Lord.
Have you gone year after year without receiving spiritual healing? God is capable of freeing you, but you may have become comfortable in your sin. You may not want to be healed. If you really want to receive spiritual health, God can give it today. He wants you to ask Him.
...Amen HFN...

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'm aware. The issue, right now, is that I don't believe I'm taking any of the scriptures I quoted out of context. And yet, I patiently wait for someone...anyone...to provide substantial evidence that proves I am. Until then, I have no reason to change my stance.
<quoted text>"Hath God cast away his people," asked Paul? "God forbid," he answered. Continuing, Paul writes, "Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace." Then, at Romans 3:1-2, it says, "What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God." And finally, Paul wrote of his "kinsmen according to the flesh: Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen (Rom 9:3-5)."
Let's not forget, "salvation is of the Jews (John 4:22)."
Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 2:10
But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.
<quoted text>Does this coincide with the "first resurrection?" "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished (Rev 20:5)." As I understand it, only 144,000 are to be resurrected, to reign with our anointed Savior for a thousand years.
<quoted text>Share this with me, please and if you will, with scripture?
<quoted text>I'm running out of room. I'll get to the above in another post.
Until then...
Shalowm.
Hey there Bro. Lee... be encouraged. Smile.

Jesus: "Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man."

Just because some don't receive your words does not mean that you are not speaking Christ's words... I used to think that the above saying from Jesus was only speaking of non-believers... but it is more so also talking about Believers. The servant is not above His master. Who was trying to excommunicate and kill Jesus? His own Jewish brethren, of course. Even His own 1/2 brothers didn't initially believe on Him.

So keep the faith... I know you will. Breaks my heart also. I used to believe on the other gospel. By that I mean, the once saved always saved gospel. I fought hard against the truth just like they are fighting against it. I even said that "they" were deceived because how can a father send his own son into hell? Come to find out, the scriptures gives us ample warnings. It took me about 6 months to a year from recovering from that once saved always saved disillusionment and coming to the truth in the Lord that even some Christians and other Believers (in name only), will not survive the judgement.

It's not you that they are rejecting, it's Him. Cheers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 453,021 - 453,040 of596,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

710 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 511,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min wilderide 679,922
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Eagle 12 216,803
Gay Snapchat Names 10 min Cuz123 1,330
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min andet1987 3,316
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min All-Righty 89,540
White House says bad intelligence fed WMD claim (Apr '06) 37 min who 91
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 hr Aiso82 234
•••