Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470196 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is long dead and most likely eradicated inthe fires of Gehenna..
Your fantasy of violence sounds like something Satan would enjoy.
"Are you sure you are on the right road ?"
You got some doubt with (most likely)never say never God moves in some strange ways.So you admit there is a satan don't play with him he really hurt you(men should never play with fire sticks).You mean to tell me you have no road map well the wonder of it all no wonder you are lost and quit feeling around in the dark that no way to caught a fish.
ronone

Masontown, PA

#470197 Dec 11, 2012
youtube.com/watch... This is the God or Jesus at Work?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470198 Dec 11, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You got some doubt with (most likely)never say never God moves in some strange ways.So you admit there is a satan don't play with him he really hurt you(men should never play with fire sticks).You mean to tell me you have no road map well the wonder of it all no wonder you are lost and quit feeling around in the dark that no way to caught a fish.
A bit early in the morning to be drunk, isn't it ?

ROFLMAO

That made no sense at all.

Next time bring enough eggnog for everyone.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#470199 Dec 11, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
When you last sinned (and we all sin) did you lose your salvation?
Q wrote:
is there a difference between habitual, unrepentant sin and one who repents of sin?
Red Apples wrote:
The next time you sin will you lose your salvation again?
Q wrote:
Can one repent only one time?
_______

[QUOTE who="Red Apples"] I see you completely avoided giving me a straight answer to my question Q.
Dear John, I see that you avoided my questions also... smile.
Red Apples wrote:
Responding to questions with questions is not answering questions Q.
Your questions were designed , IMHO, with malicious intent... My questions were designed to help you think it through but obviously you didn't want to think it through because that wasn't your initial intention...
Red Apples wrote:
Care to try again, or are you going to avoid answering again?
Again, I believe your motive to be malice in this instance, IMHO.
Red Apples wrote:
Because you claim a person can lose their salvation after they've been saved, so than tell us if you lost, and will lose, your salvation as per the questions I asked you?
I'll do better, I will use myself as an example. This is an example now, Say that I'm a Christian who confesses to be saved and washed in the blood and all the cliche's that go along with that.... but YET, I don't love my brother. Instead of loving my brother, I truly despise him. Well, obviously that would be sinful because one who doesn't love his brother cannot know God.

So I continue my rant against him via t-mail, e-mail, facebook... yadda yadda. Now, The Holy Spirit will convict me in my spirit that what I'm doing isn't right... my sinful actions feels good to my fleshly nature (that is, the old man), and I could rationalize it away my saying that my brother is of the devil... but it isn't what God wants me to do. So I could either humble myself and repent of my unrighteous ways or I will be chastened by the Lord. But if I refuse that chastening, refuse to repent and still go on to sin unrepentedly then I will die spiritually. Because if I live after the sin nature then I will die but I listen to the Spirit, I will live. Dying there is not talking about physical death because everyone dies a physical death... Paul is referring to a spiritual death. If one repents and starts to walk after the spirit then they will be restored back unto right relationship with God.

Now, if I confess my "sins", then He is faithful and just to forgive me my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Now if I say that I am righteous because He is righteous and yet live unrighteously then how can I say that I am righteous? If I don't repent of my sins and spurn the chastening of the Lord and continue to live after the flesh... then I'm not enduring with the Lord to the end. I know that confessing my sins isn't a one-time act and I would need to ask for forgiveness for my current sinful actions. If I were once saved always saved then confessing my sins would only need to be a one time act.

We need to remember that part of our walking humbly before God is confessing of our sins... not just one time... but continually. If we continue stubbornly in unchecked sin, then we will die spiritually. Confess your sins, continue to wash them robes in the Blood of the Lamb and you shall be made whiter than snow.

Hopefully that would answer those questions. A couple at least.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#470200 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit early in the morning to be drunk, isn't it ?
ROFLMAO
That made no sense at all.
Next time bring enough eggnog for everyone.
I knew you were into something again raskel you are.But must admit I like you just a tad.Told you not to mess with that fire stick it gettcha every time now look what happened there you are rollin around on the floor from drinking way to much fire water.Small wonder I make no sense to you at all look at where your rollin around but at least your happy such as the state you are in.Next thing I hear from you is lets go fishin and you fall in the creek
right on your noglin thinking you found eggnog.

#470201 Dec 11, 2012
Jesus: "A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard,‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. CUT IT DOWN! Why should it use up the soil?’

The other man replied:'Sir, leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it.

...If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’”

#470202 Dec 11, 2012
Brother RA, do you love me?

#470203 Dec 11, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Dear Brothers and Sisters...
1John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
It's understandable how some can misunderstand John's statement, as it would seem that John was declaring that sinning becomes impossible for those born of "God." But, this is a misunderstanding.
Good Morning Bro... Good explanation! Smile.

#470204 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is long dead and most likely eradicated inthe fires of Gehenna..
Your fantasy of violence sounds like something Satan would enjoy.
"Are you sure you are on the right road ?"
lol, Good Morning G-man... it sounds like you're describing one of own your fantasies about Paul.. Wii or Xbox?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#470205 Dec 11, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Hey LeLe! Hey Senacus!Hey Brother Lee, Hey Red Apples!......Good to see everyone. Also Hey Epi since I prob will not be around in the morning. And hey to everyone and anyone I missed that's around now(T) peace
Hello Stevie, what a wonder...

Nodded off near mid type(LOL!) so here's your late response, hope all's been well:)

#470206 Dec 11, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever meet Paul.I of the opinion he gonna give you a piece of his mind and a knuckle sandwich right in the snocker of yours.
lol, Good Morning LW, I think Paul would walk up to G-man, salute hime with a kiss on both cheeks and give him a hug, JMO.... and I think G-man would blush.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#470207 Dec 11, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Greeting, salutations, and shalowm, to you...
Skombolis
Senecus
Red Apples
Qu_innocence
Le_le
G_O_D
lil whispers
simplyput
I hope I didn't leave anyone out.
Well, I have to call it a night. 5:00am wake up call, and it's already 12:40 here.
Until next time, all of you...
May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.
Hello dear Brother ,

'Nother late response but here's to hopin' yer days been well:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#470208 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Gooooooood Morning folks... God loves you all...
And hello Quin, a good day to you ,too...

Think I got all the greetings and salutations:)

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#470209 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Dear John, I see that you avoided my questions also... smile.
<quoted text>Your questions were designed , IMHO, with malicious intent... My questions were designed to help you think it through but obviously you didn't want to think it through because that wasn't your initial intention...
<quoted text> Again, I believe your motive to be malice in this instance, IMHO.
<quoted text>I'll do better, I will use myself as an example. This is an example now, Say that I'm a Christian who confesses to be saved and washed in the blood and all the cliche's that go along with that.... but YET, I don't love my brother. Instead of loving my brother, I truly despise him. Well, obviously that would be sinful because one who doesn't love his brother cannot know God.
So I continue my rant against him via t-mail, e-mail, facebook... yadda yadda. Now, The Holy Spirit will convict me in my spirit that what I'm doing isn't right... my sinful actions feels good to my fleshly nature (that is, the old man), and I could rationalize it away my saying that my brother is of the devil... but it isn't what God wants me to do. So I could either humble myself and repent of my unrighteous ways or I will be chastened by the Lord. But if I refuse that chastening, refuse to repent and still go on to sin unrepentedly then I will die spiritually. Because if I live after the sin nature then I will die but I listen to the Spirit, I will live. Dying there is not talking about physical death because everyone dies a physical death... Paul is referring to a spiritual death. If one repents and starts to walk after the spirit then they will be restored back unto right relationship with God.
Now, if I confess my "sins", then He is faithful and just to forgive me my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Now if I say that I am righteous because He is righteous and yet live unrighteously then how can I say that I am righteous? If I don't repent of my sins and spurn the chastening of the Lord and continue to live after the flesh... then I'm not enduring with the Lord to the end. I know that confessing my sins isn't a one-time act and I would need to ask for forgiveness for my current sinful actions. If I were once saved always saved then confessing my sins would only need to be a one time act.
We need to remember that part of our walking humbly before God is confessing of our sins... not just one time... but continually. If we continue stubbornly in unchecked sin, then we will die spiritually. Confess your sins, continue to wash them robes in the Blood of the Lamb and you shall be made whiter than snow.
Hopefully that would answer those questions. A couple at least.
No that didn't answer those questions, that dodged them. But I'm not surprised, I figured that's what you would do.

#470210 Dec 11, 2012
Welp, Good Morning/Afternoon to Jack, Dr. REALITY, Ep, Endtimes, Einstain, School&univ and Lawest also... headed to the gym and will send a Rev. study later, Lordwilling.

Love, Joy, Peace +

Quin

#470211 Dec 11, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
No that didn't answer those questions, that dodged them. But I'm not surprised, I figured that's what you would do.
lol, God bless RA...

#470212 Dec 11, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
And hello Quin, a good day to you ,too...
Think I got all the greetings and salutations:)
Thank you Bro... C ya later, LordWilling... smile.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#470213 Dec 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Brother RA, do you love me?
Why do you ask?

Wow, now I'm trying to answer a question with a question. Hmm, imagine that.
_______

But unlike you I'll answer your question with a straight forward answer.

Yes of course I do. God asks us to love everyone. And that's what I do.
_______

See if I didn't love you I'd do things like run to other threads and mock your beliefs, telling the people there just how crazy your beliefs are. And make claims about what I think your beliefs teach people even if what I say isn't the truth.

You know what I'm saying now don't you Q? Because you're doing exactly what I just said I'd do if I didn't love you.

Very telling indeed.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#470214 Dec 11, 2012
A little Hank for the morning:

"What does Calvinism really teach?"

http://www.equip.org/video/what-does-calvinis...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#470215 Dec 11, 2012
"By predestination we mean the eternal decree of God, by which He determined with Himself whatever He wished to happen with regard to every man. All are not created on equal terms, but some are preordained to eternal life, others to eternal damnation; and, accordingly, as each has been created for one or other of those ends, we say that he has been predestined to life or death." - John Calvin

A link to the written debate referenced by Hank in above post. Now, I personally like both the writings and debates George Bryson and James R. White have on various doctrinal subjects with others, but in this one I lean to Bryson.

A good ,informative read, enjoy:

http://www.equip.org/articles/the-divine-sove...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 5 min brits are pants 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hangman 971,804
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 650,389
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Happy Lesbo 56,086
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min ChristineM 445,923
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Rider on the Storm 182,946
Texting/Sext Buddies? (Oct '15) 45 min kiked me HoneyVhy 2
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web