“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470032 Dec 10, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>....
And what's your issue with the Septuagint?....
It is a poor Greek translation that was never recognized by Jews as perfect. Only the Hebrew is considered Scripture.

The Septuagint is on the level of a 'Chinglish' instruction manual. It was only used as a guide for Jews who didn't speek Hebrew in Egypt.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#470033 Dec 10, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Dear God,
Your Word gives us so much enlightenment and precious promises that we may trust and cling to. In John 12:26 "Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me." I come to you now and lift up my brothers and sisters in Christ who are so faithful to follow you in countries where they are persecuted for doing so. You have promised to honor them for believing in you and standing in faith. I pray that you will meet their every need. I pray for peace beyond understanding; for good health; for basic life needs of food, clothing, and shelter; for fellowship with other Christians; for protection from harm and evil; for opportunities to share the Gospel and witness your love in action; for the opportunity to read your Word; for happiness; for strength for the weak; for healing for the wounded; for a special touch upon their lives as their very lives are often in danger because they are Christians. God I love these precious people and my heart aches over the things they have suffered and face daily. Please carry them in the shelter of your power, your love, your protection. May the blood of Jesus cover them, cover us all, and keep us for that wonderful day of redemption to which we look forward. May your church live and prosper in every land. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime Time With God
Amen.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#470034 Dec 10, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>...Show me where Paul contradicts, and I'll show you where we misunderstand Paul's writings.....
Apologetics, the fine art of making the Bible say anything we want it too and make it seem perfect.

Basically a paint job over rust. The metal is still damaged but you can't see it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470035 Dec 10, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am referring to you "letting go" in the sense-
that, God can not be put in the box you and those likeminded
like you want to put Him into.
I wish for you that you would - let go and let God..-
You have no God given right to judge another man's soul-
or his destiny in the here ever after..
If you boast about any eternal >payoff< to your approach on
Salvation- then, my friend, you are --working-- too hard.
God doesn't need pompus- and neither does the world..
Lighten up.
ps. you can pass that along to your pastor also..
Good morning le le, yes I may pass this on to our pastors after all because I know that they do appreciate a good LAUGH. But btw, we believe what we do by the Word of God, and THAT is what jugdes condemns and/or justifies what you believe, live and practice.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470036 Dec 10, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that people who think they are so on fire
for the Lord - are actually the ones putting out
any "flame" that might be started through Love and Grace..
I just have never bought into Militant Christianity..u
St. Nick?? Why hu, you know he's not reeaalll..
Right??
You're gonna get all messed up!!
Yikes!
lol..
And- no not ready at all..
Have any Christmas recipes to share??
Is kay around?
Not only ol' saint Nick but your OSAS theology is just as unreal as well.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#470037 Dec 10, 2012

Obama won the elections it´s no good.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#470038 Dec 10, 2012
Le_le wrote:
St. Nick?? Why hu, you know he's not reeaalll..
Right??
Not Real!!! That's a lie made up by some ornery kid that never gets any good stuff.
You're gonna get all messed up!!
Yikes!
lol..
That's not news ...I've been messed up for a while.
And- no not ready at all..
Have any Christmas recipes to share??
Recipes ...me ...for you?? Yeah rite ...
Is kay around?
If I see her, I'll tell her to find you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#470039 Dec 10, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not quite understand why you think you might get yourself in trouble, if you do not wish to gives us your 'thought on the subject. Do you know the story on 'doubting Thomas ? He asked so many questions, because he had different thoughts, but he was not afraid to ask them.He became one of Jesus's diciples.
When one truly ask Jesus to come into their Hearts, God sends his Holy Spirit to guide our every question, our ever doubts, and our weaknesses. We are changed into a new person and have shed the old man.
Romans 8:26- The Holy Spirit even will help us pray, when we don't know what to pray for, with groans that words can not express.
No one knows a Man's sprit better than the Man.
No one knows the thoughts of God, except for the 'Sprit of God.
Jesus told His diciples, that He would send them a counselor to
Remind them of Jesus's teachings.So they would not forget. The Holy Sprit is that great counselor. Third person of the Trinity.
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Sprit,- 3 different entities, but the same, as one.
Christians do speak of the Holy Spirit, because that is within them when they accept Jesus. Jesus sent Him to us.
Yes...I am well aware of the story about the "doubting Thomas".

I stopped because I did not want to offend anyone.

Too often people to espouse their own beliefs put others down for theirs.

This has all turned in to..."I am right and you are wrong"..."I am a better Christian than you"..."I am being guided by the Holy Spirit and you are not"...etc etc.

Each side here has backed up why they believe as they do with scripture...each believing that they have found the answer.

What I see are friendships being strained...

IMO
Adam

#470040 Dec 10, 2012
Adam

#470041 Dec 10, 2012
AnnieJ

“EVE RETURNS TO THE GARDEN”

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I dedicate this song for you.
Adam

#470042 Dec 10, 2012
@AnnieJ

This ia also good.
Adam

#470043 Dec 10, 2012
Thank god another Depeche mode album is on the way.
Adam

#470044 Dec 10, 2012
Adam

#470046 Dec 10, 2012
The world will not end on December 21.Happy christmas to you all and a happy new year.
Adam

#470047 Dec 10, 2012
I just checked the billbord top ten charts.It´s So pathetic right now. So sad.Where is the good music at all? Who listens to Rhianna etc?
kay to Le le

Claremore, OK

#470048 Dec 10, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there!
I bet she did!
Please pass on my Love to Seventies!!
:)
I miss you guys!
hey girl i know you are around just wish you e-mail me if you have change the e-mail or not send it to pam please i got the same e-mail not post it here are you living at the same place i need to know please miss you girl
Adam

#470049 Dec 10, 2012
I wonder if a white U.S. president can ever be elected again.Seeing those latinos,blacks and asians and oriental population growing in the U.S.
White race in the U.S. quo vadis?
Adam

#470051 Dec 10, 2012
The angelo saxon empire must rise again.
Adam

#470052 Dec 10, 2012
Good music comes mostly from britain good movies and series form the U.S. and BMW´s and Mercedes from germany.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#470053 Dec 10, 2012
Adam wrote:
The angelo saxon empire must rise again.
Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 738,991
What Does Bible Mean, When It Says "Search 4 Th... 3 min Question 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Eagle 12 227,449
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Charlie Sheen 259,294
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 542,222
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Uzi 36,871
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min Dimple Pimp 3,076
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min EdmondWA 95,464
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 173,663
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••