Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Also, many don't realise those who hold to a Reformed or Calvinist position don't necessarily adhere to all 5 'points' of T.U.L.I.P. Some may have heard a believer in a discussion say "Well, I'm a 2 pointer " or "..a 3 point Calvinist..." - meaning they only hold to certain portions of the TULIP.

AS in much of Christendom there can be overlap of doctrine. But, as always ,the 'essentials' of the faith must secure the foundation, or we speak of "another Gospel".

Have a good night/morning...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
....What I am seeing from your post is...I...I...I...I...AND I...
Because you asked me what "I DID".

Sorry I ansered the question, I didn't think you were setting trap.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

~*~*~*~*~*

Morning....

It Is the Lords Day!!

“The greatest way to live with honor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.”

~ Socrates

Prime Time with God

~*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

~*~*~*~*~*

Today's Prayer

Dear God, I want to feel your presence in my life in a greater way. I want more of you, to draw closer to you. I want to keep my priorities straight, to have my sight focused on you and my life to revolve around you. Please help me to balance my life--my work, church, family, friends, ministry time, and devotional time with you. Please give me wisdom and strength to do what is right in all that I must do. And I thank you, God, for guiding me and blessing me in so many ways, and for working in me to do your good will. In Jesus' name I pray and praise you. Amen.

~*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

~*~*~*~*~*

Encouraging Words....

“No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God.”

Romans 8:39

K-Love

~*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Having my Korean lessons right now(yes.I keep odd hours too;)
Are you going to visit your wife's family (or is she from the Phillipines)?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

~*~*~*~*~*

Celtic Women...A Christmas Celebration

http://youtu.be/Jga12Im8cvk

~*~*~*~*~*
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

simplyput wrote:
Once we are 'born into our biological parents, there is no way, that we could ever be disowned as there biological son/daughter, absolutely no way.
Once we are 'born again , spiritually into our Heavenly Father , through Jesus Christ, our Heavenly Father will not disown us.
Fearful,ignorant,UNBELIEVING 'christains' don't UNDERSTAND this REALITY of being 'born again',and it's REAL meaning. And that's why Satan is been able to 'use scriptures',and their mis-interpretation of them,to torment them over their security,aka eternal salvation,aka once saved always saved.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I know we hate talking about,and dwelling on,bad things going on in our world many times,but after reading some more of the police reports on former Kansas City Chiefs football player,Jovan Belcher,I've got one more thing to say about the tragic ending of this young man's life. It was reported that after he spoke with the Chiefs officials at Arrowhead stadium and then retreated behind a vehicle in the parking lot,as the police arrived,he knelt down and made a formation of a 'cross' across his chest...and then ended it. Sometimes people can be so quick to think that a person who had done what he did that day would go straight to a bad place for what they had done. If those reports about the 'cross' thing,and the kissing the baby thing,and the kissing the forehead of his girlfriend thing are true,my point is that he was,obviously,very remoresful about what had happened,he was tormented with extreme guilt,he knew that his NFL career and his life as a free man was over...and he knew that he was about to put his soul and his destiny in the hands of the Lord. The 'cross' thing would be an obvious sign that he spoke to the Lord in his last moments of confusion and torment.Many will say that he WASN'T remorseful,he was just wracked with guilt and didn't want to go to prison. And that may be the case. But one thing's for sure: We are all our brothers and sisters keepers,and we must help one another,daily,in our personal 'wars' with the enemy of our souls,Satan the devil,the Evil One,the Wicked One and all of his fallen angelic brethren. So let's not try to judge what may have happened to his soul after his passing and let that remain between him and the Lord. Just keepin' it REAL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
~*~*~*~*~*
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I want to feel your presence in my life in a greater way. I want more of you, to draw closer to you. I want to keep my priorities straight, to have my sight focused on you and my life to revolve around you. Please help me to balance my life--my work, church, family, friends, ministry time, and devotional time with you. Please give me wisdom and strength to do what is right in all that I must do. And I thank you, God, for guiding me and blessing me in so many ways, and for working in me to do your good will. In Jesus' name I pray and praise you. Amen.
~*~*~*~*~*
Amen.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Once Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul, after being blinded and humbled by the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus,he eventually became one of the greatest men of Almighty God to ever represent the Kingdom of the Lord.
What an absolutely INCREDIBLE scene that had to have been! Here's Saul of Tarsus,a man blindly serving the devil,being blinded and humbled by the Lord and His glory,and being converted on the road to Damascus.(See,the Lord KNEW what Saul of Tarsus would become once the right circumstances for his conversion where in place. In many human minds,a person like Saul of Tarsus would only be better off in a place like hell. But that's why the Lord said 'My thoughts are not your thoughts,and My ways are not your ways.') Saul KNEW that he was a speaking to a 'god',but he just didn't know who this 'god' in the heavens was. That's why he said 'Who are you,lord??!' after the Lord Jesus Christ asked Him 'Saul,why are you presecuting Me?!' And do you remember what the Voice from the heavens said to Saul?? He said 'I AM 'JESUS' whom you are persecuting!',which was a reference to His 'body of believers',the 'church'.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen.
Morning. I downloaded the latest Norton 360 updates on my computer on keep my computer in tiptop shape against all cyber threats. Did you pray to the Lord Jesus Christ this morning and ask Him to.....'download' His latest...'updates' on your salvation since you don't think that the Holy Cross of Calvary was enough to 'keep you saved'??
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KxvE6JU0LFY
List to this,baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch... Three of a kind???? I'm thinkin'...Father,Son,and Holy Spirit,baby!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
Once we are 'born into our biological parents, there is no way, that we could ever be disowned as there biological son/daughter, absolutely no way.

Good Morning SP, while it is true that we are biologically related to our parents and "the ideal" parents will always love their children and want the best for them... it is also true that their children have a range of their own free will. If the son or daughter listens to their parents advice then the likelihood is that child will be spared a lifetime of regret. Being independent minded, If the son or daughter spurns their parents advice then the bed that they made for themselves, well, they will have to sleep in it.
simplyput wrote:
Once we are 'born again , spiritually into our Heavenly Father , through Jesus Christ, our Heavenly Father will not disown us.
While that statement is comforting it disengages with what Jesus and The Apostle Paul (inspired of The Holy Spirit) had warned. The statement that one will not be disowned by Jesus is another gospel . Here is what is really stated:

Jesus: "But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." Mt 10:33

Jesus: "But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God." Luke 12:9

Paul:..."if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us..." 2 Tim 2:12

Paul: "If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." I Tim 5:8

According to the above statements by Jesus and Paul... it is sound doctrine but can anyone truly endure it?'

Paul (via The Holy Spirit): "For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Since I believe that my FAITH in Your death on the Holy Cross of Calvary and Your Resurrection from Your Grave was was ENOUGH TO KEEP ME SAVED,Lord Jesus Christ....You make me...BELIEVE: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Have a REAL wonderful Sunday everyone! Doctor REALITY of the United States of America!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 452,801 - 452,820 of598,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

550 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Adventure Bar Story Android free download full ... 4 min toey 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Al Garcia 716,548
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 530,020
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Hidingfromyou 223,195
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min susanblange 36,401
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min petesake 114,625
need sex now 16 min thomas2233 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,699
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••