Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#469842 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No Hick-up, the Word told me and not "my preacher", I follow the guiding of the Spirit as do the pastors IN the church body and so as the spirit gives his Word and message through them we are still getting it from God and not man, and so now..........who told you and le le that there was a such a thing as OSAS, certainly not God or his Word, so who told the two of YOU such?.........OL'SAINT NICK? Lol.
God's Holy Word does indeed teach "once saved always saved". Sadly you don't see it. And rather than looking into what many in here have tried to get you to see in God's Holy Word concerning the subject you've chosen to mock and try to ridicule with your jokes just like unbelievers do. That in itself speaks volumes about you Lawest and the lie you believe and are trying to sell in here.

All I can say is the following scripture describes what has happened to you to a "T". Believing a lie you've been deceived.

2nd Thessalonians 2:10-11.

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Sad truly sad!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469843 Dec 8, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Both were 'silver tongued devils' that caused the death and misery of millions.
Once Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul, after being blinded and humbled by the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus,he eventually became one of the greatest men of Almighty God to ever represent the Kingdom of the Lord. And the very fact that you speak evil of him every day PROVES that you are nothing but a blind,ignorant,blaspheming son of Satan.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469844 Dec 8, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*~
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas...Kenny G
http://youtu.be/WuvEe0GFgbM
*~*~*~*~*~
Girl,what you talkin''bout?! You don't know nuttin''bout no Kenny G!:
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#469845 Dec 8, 2012
Hey RA,
You had your operation yesterday, Friday, right? How are you doing?
HFN
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469846 Dec 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Agriculture Secretary says GOP-voting rural America is becoming less and less relevant. You know WHY he said that?? Because his boss,Barack Mugabe.....uh!!,I mean,Obama,told him to....
:(

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469847 Dec 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're a LIAR. Any person,such as yourself,who says 'The Bible is FULL of contradictions' is nothing but a lost child of the devil.
Is that the same thing as a lost devil child?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#469848 Dec 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone told me to get a fresh pinapple milkshake while I am there too. I will definitly try the OJ and bring some back to my grandkids. OJ from the g-store is not my favorite. My neighbor is from Flordia and she brought me some fresh oranges and grapefruit from Flordia. Awesome!! I am excited to get there. Only a few more weeks!!!
Hey Grace,
Indian River Oranges are the best I’ve had.
HFN
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469849 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
All that matters is that the King of kings and Lord of lords said 'He who is not with Me is against Me.'
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469850 Dec 8, 2012
Guess all the European-American farmers voted for Romney cause they figured Obama will try to pull a 'Robert Mugabe'' and try to take control,if not government ownership,of their farms.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469851 Dec 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're a LIAR. Any person,such as yourself,who says 'The Bible is FULL of contradictions' is nothing but a lost child of the devil.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/463...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469852 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Lil' W, you make sure you do likewise as well.
Blessings.(C:
Was not sure where you was taking this.
No two people ever think the same.
There is never a shortage of opinions.
Always remember when I post scripture I
am only trying to share as I think God
would want me to do.Hope you did enjoy
the reading of them.Have a good evening.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469853 Dec 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
g_o_d
is reincarnated jesus christ concubine of david koresh,uncle of jim jones,and his close associate was charlie manson,there were seating together in one prison cell bambling insanity to the toilet

be cool dr,
and be tough defending out precious Lord Word Bible

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#469854 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Daemon?

;)

How are ya ,Ken?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469855 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
The authorities need to take that child from that deranged-thinking woman before she does something real stupid to that innocent little baby.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#469856 Dec 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Guess all the European-American farmers voted for Romney cause they figured Obama will try to pull a 'Robert Mugabe'' and try to take control,if not government ownership,of their farms.
You mean the "white peoples" ...as opposed to "people of colour"...but - ain't white a colour ,too?

Did I cover all bases,Doc?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469857 Dec 8, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
g_o_d
is reincarnated jesus christ concubine of david koresh,uncle of jim jones,and his close associate was charlie manson,there were seating together in one prison cell bambling insanity to the toilet
be cool dr,
and be tough defending out precious Lord Word Bible
Thanks,Bud.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#469858 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic ...the common denominator that makes us all human.
RIGHT ON CRAAAZZY!!!
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
endtime

AOL

#469859 Dec 8, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469860 Dec 8, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
God's Holy Word does indeed teach "once saved always saved". Sadly you don't see it. And rather than looking into what many in here have tried to get you to see in God's Holy Word concerning the subject you've chosen to mock and try to ridicule with your jokes just like unbelievers do. That in itself speaks volumes about you Lawest and the lie you believe and are trying to sell in here.
All I can say is the following scripture describes what has happened to you to a "T". Believing a lie you've been deceived.
2nd Thessalonians 2:10-11.
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Sad truly sad!!
2 thess 2;10-11
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that persih; because they received not the love of the truth,that they maight be saved
11/AND FOR THIS CAUSE GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSIONS,THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE?

Please?try to look at yourselves,your earthly body and unsecure fearful heart- dead soul
and ask question?
MAYBE THOSE PASSAGES APPLY TO YOU AT FIRST PLACE?

Your posts are sounding with sadness,unsecurity,fallen health,fear,and reality of life end without of eternal peace inside of your not new heart

I am sorry,I read all your posts,
I see onlky sadness,dissapointment, godless heart,unsecurity,groudge against others,

and really I pray for such poor creature harming yourselves and hates others with different biblical views

you are RA very patetic,and poor,

but anyway I feel pity and wish from my heart,
those last days of your life maybe belssed by God,because eternal life future doesn't exist in you?

have nice night RA, feel quiet,calm,and take care of yourselves.

I did have my lovely brother, little bit same like you,he died at 66 1 month ago from lung cancer, lack of breath etc......

I know how difficult is life,not only yours but all of us.

If you accept my wish
Please? enjoy my word
May God always bless you so long as posible long Gods mercy

and one request?
please?don't respond to me,
I have not common or same biblical views like yours,
'everything in this world pass away,desire of eyes desires of flesh,but those who follow and keep Gods Will,will last forever"

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#469861 Dec 8, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
"One Flew East, One Flew West, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest"

Just watch out for Nurse Ratched ;)

Hope yer night is well ,Drew:)

Time for Dae Joyong...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 595,780
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 853,532
Rajkot gay Topix 29 min Vishal 150
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min I Am No One_ 444,099
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min The_Box 100,667
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 51 min razz58 2,626
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr apg 253
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 272,043
More from around the web