Brother Lee Love

Duluth, GA

#469827 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
~snicker~
Now you're having fun.
Just a little.

Me and "Seentheotherside/Seen Is Awesome" go back some. They love me!

Hehe
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469828 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> There's nothing really to let go, this is a Christian based thread discussing an important subject, once saved always saved is not a Biblical teaching, as for my "payoff" it is called Eternal Life, and it will be mine so long as I maintain salvation through the obedience of God's Word.
I agre with you
teachings of churches once saved always saved is misleading and demon teachings opening unlimited activity safely sin and transgress on daily base and be sure that he/she is forever saved

once saved and always saved is only to those who walk through narrow difficult raw path at end will receive proper payoff?

Have nice evening and God bless you always

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469829 Dec 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer is simply this......YES!!! Did You SAVE yourself? NO!! Then How can you UNSAVE yourself? The key is not what I do but what Jesus Christ has already done.
When it comes to our salvation. We rest upon the finished work of Christ. When it comes to Christian living many believers stop doing this. Jesus Christ has done the work. We simply need to believe it and claim it.
If one of Gods children turns back to willful sin, That does not take away their salvation. Their blessings on earth maybe but NOT their Salvation, It was a gift. Will they be chastized for their behavior? Maybe...probably...I know that my children got scolded for bad behavior so I assume that God( our Father) will probably correct us in our bad behavior but He wont kick us out of His family.
Maybe the problem is not understanding the differences between our Salvation and our daily Christian life.. First, study on the difference. You are my Brother/sister in Christ so I love you and want to help you..thats all.
Thank you for wanting to help me as if I "needed help" but no thanks, God has given me all the help that need in the understanding area, which is why I know better than to believe the OSAS theology which is unbiblical, but as for your answer to my question..........all I can say is ASTOUNDING..........you know that you have totally contradicted the Lord himself who saidw that he that endureth to the END the same shall be saved, the man in my scenario did not endure unto the end so was the Lord lying?????.....also you can "unsave yourself" by your willful disobedience to God's Word simply read Hebrews 10:26-29.

Again I am truly amazed at your answer and find it hard that a true spirit filled saint can be filled with so much error but I have to stick with tbe scriptures for belief of MY salvation and to maintain the same.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#469830 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Le_le,
His preacher told him.
Is it cold at your house?
Supposed to be in the 80's here all week.
Are you ready for Ol Saint Nick?up,
Knock-knock ...
hu
No Hick-up, the Word told me and not "my preacher", I follow the guiding of the Spirit as do the pastors IN the church body and so as the spirit gives his Word and message through them we are still getting it from God and not man, and so now..........who told you and le le that there was a such a thing as OSAS, certainly not God or his Word, so who told the two of YOU such?.........OL'SAINT NICK? Lol.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469831 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No Hick-up, the Word told me and not "my preacher", I follow the guiding of the Spirit as do the pastors IN the church body and so as the spirit gives his Word and message through them we are still getting it from God and not man, and so now..........who told you and le le that there was a such a thing as OSAS, certainly not God or his Word, so who told the two of YOU such?.........OL'SAINT NICK? Lol.
You really need to learn sentence structure and punctuation.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469832 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No Hick-up, the Word told me and not "my preacher", I follow the guiding of the Spirit as do the pastors IN the church body and so as the spirit gives his Word and message through them we are still getting it from God and not man, and so now..........who told you and le le that there was a such a thing as OSAS, certainly not God or his Word, so who told the two of YOU such?.........OL'SAINT NICK? Lol.
Believe as you wish.
Let me assure you; I couldn't care less.
Wait and I'll try ...
~grunting~
Nope, I simply don't care.

Why the hostility Lawest?
It's certainly not the behavior one would expect from one so grounded in belief.

Just sayin ...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#469833 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe as you wish.
Wait and I'll try ...
~grunting~
It's certainly not the behavior one would expect from one so grounded in belief.
Just sayin ...
You have a lot to learn. Telling the truth doesn't nessacerily equate to hosttility, I'm just setting the record straight that's all.

But if you couldn't care less, why care enough to even ask the question, eh?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#469834 Dec 8, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul isn't Jesus or God. His words are worthless.... just like yours.
Why don't you tell all these "Fake Christians" how they are all wrong and if they don't believe exactly what you claim God has directly revealed to you then they are unsaved and tools of Satan ?
You are not only a fraud but a coward as well.
Tell people they are wrong if they donít believe like you do? LOL LOL LOL. Thatís funny coming from you! You do that plus you add on that they are ignorant (Not just Drew either) and that you know more than anyone else in here. You are a bully and a big mouth blowhard who wrongly estimates that his worth is more than others. LOL LOL LOL

Iím sorry people but this guy is something else and it ainít good.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469835 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to learn sentence structure and punctuation.
seems to me you are dork
and "smart" only you think how smart are you?
others doesn't know anything,no punctuation, refugies, scams,etc...

ONLY YOU ARE HERO,GENIUS, BIG BOYS, MAFIOSI,VETERAN FROM NOTHING,

BUT ASSUMPTION IS ONE,
YOU ARE DUMB SELF RIGHTEOUES PARASITE SEATING ON THIS CHRISTIAN CHILDREN TOPIC,AND ONLY MOCK THEM AND THEIR BELIEFS-

I am sure,you hate to listen from outside the truth about you yogi boo boo DORK TO 7TH HIGHEST GRADE.

mental hospital missing you dearly,I love you and care you and your poor instability sweet potatoe sugar

good night dork bomba vietnam shrapnel
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469836 Dec 8, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell people they are wrong if they donít believe like you do? LOL LOL LOL. Thatís funny coming from you! You do that plus you add on that they are ignorant (Not just Drew either) and that you know more than anyone else in here. You are a bully and a big mouth blowhard who wrongly estimates that his worth is more than others. LOL LOL LOL
Iím sorry people but this guy is something else and it ainít good.
about one year ago
This guy he said,that he is reincarnated Jesus Christ,reincarnated from 10 ad
And posess from his birthday philosophy of tao tsue, and wisdom of Jesus Christ modern mesiah-
it remind me David Koresh,and Jim Jones from Guajana wilderniss.

only g_O_d is sick and criple being only 24 hours in bed and halucinate sometimes, plus goes to halusinations wicked visions,and bite of bed bugs at his a....
itching of his a... neck, and head without of hairs making him rather 139.1/2 years old buddha not jesus christ

lately he start to have only night half dreams during his snoring,and skinny farting

he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#469837 Dec 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Good Morning Brother..
This is very interesting. I have never heard of this but will defintly look into it.
If you're referring to my religion, all links will lead you right back to me, in Topix.

"Mashiyachiym" is a term I invented, by adding a suffix to the term "Mashiyach." And as far as membership is concerned, I believe my wife, my children, and I, are the only members. Nevertheless, we're still disciples of our Godhead, and believe the bible is the inspired word of "God."
Grace Walker wrote:
Christianity may only suck because of the CHRISTIANS?? In my way of thinking anyway. It seems that Christians are getting stuck on themselves and what they DO instead of focusing on Jesus and what HE DONE for us. Something that we could never do on our own..I.E..Become Righteous before God..Focusing on sin will only make that sin grow..Focus on Jesus and that focus will Grow..God Bless You my Brother in Christ
So that there's no misunderstanding, when I quote the terms "Christian" and "Christianity," this is to illustrate that I'm only using the term as most understand it. But, I quote these terms to identify the apostasy. In many cases, I'll use "so-called" before these quoted terms, too. And that's only because even the apostasy is called "Christian," in most cases and mainly by those outside of Christendom.

The apostasy, indeed, exists. And most of those outside of Christendom don't differentiate between the apostasy and the true body of believers. And I can understand why they don't. As we look at our societies and accept that the moral deterioration within them is a reality, it begs to be questioned, "How?"

As the majority of the world's population consists of those that consider themselves disciples of our anointed Savior, I can't help but wonder how our societies can suffer from such unrighteous conditions. Why does unrighteousness overshadow righteousness when the so-called "righteous" outnumber the so-called "unrighteous" and unbelievers? And this is not only a scar on the face of "Christianity," either. I wonder this same thing when I consider that an overwhelming number of the world's population claims membership in at least one of the many religions and philosophies that proclaim love as its foundation. We can only come to a few conclusions as to how this is even possible.

1) The so-called "righteous" only shows love to one another and none other, which would explains why all we witness in our societies is the results of unrighteous thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech.

2) The majority of the so-called "righteous" are hypocrites and contribute to the unrighteous thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech, of the so-called "unrighteous" and unbeliever.

There is something terribly wrong with this picture. And it seems that no "Christian" wishes to even examine the assertions of others, considering the mere possibility that they, their religious leaders, and those before them, are in error. All seems aware that an apostasy is supposed to exist, but none dares examine themselves thoroughly enough to determine if they're a member, themselves. They unknowingly put all their trust in the interpretations of their so-called "teachers" and not in what's written. They seem unaware that the apostasy began even while the apostles walked among us. And the doctrines of the apostasy, indeed, infiltrated the first century Church, as well, and have found their way into our hearts throughout history. After time, any lie and erroneous doctrine can appear as truth. Imagine those that have found their way into our "churches" today, that began in the first century.

Until next time, Grace Walker...

May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469838 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe as you wish.
Wait and I'll try ...
~grunting~
Just sayin ...
if you don't care?
why are you seating like lunatic on this topic,
write your cheao bul.... and icon negatively every second post?

You are just sick dork,and everybody knows this

just you are defeated by this christian true child

if you last one would go away from here,this topic would flourish with spiritual PEACE and Security

also obey advise of dr Shrink,buy cheap 3 rd class fly ticket and fly away with the chalenger space craft speed from Dallas California HA HA AHAAAAAA
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#469839 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I have a question / scenario for you to answer if you will, I have posed this question two or three times already and only one person who believes in the 'once saved always saved' theology have attempted to answer it, so here it is again in bold capitol letters.
IF A MAN BECOMES SAVED AND FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST AND GROW IN GRACE AND MATURITY IN THE LORD OVER A LONG INDETERMINATE PERIOD OF TIME, AND GRADUALLY BEGAN TO GO SLACK IN HIS PRAYING, ASSEMBLING HIMSELF WITH THE OTHER SAINTS IN CHURCH AND THROUGH OTHER DEVICES BEGAN TO EVENTUALLY GO FULL BLOWN BACK INTO A LIFE OF STEALING, LYING, DRINKING, CURSING, WHOREMONGERING, HATRED, ETC..........AND END UP DYING IN THAT STATE WITHOUT HAVING MADE IT BACK TO GOD, WILL HE STILL BE SAVED IN THE JUDGEMENT?????
Thank you in advance for giving your prompt consideration to this very important question.
Hey Lawest,
If someone truly believes and is not just trying to obtain a free pass out of hell is backsliding and die before they can ask for forgievnes then yes I think they will go to heaven. But, If they did not feel bad (sorry) about what they were doing even while doing it then I would question whether they were really saved or not. I believe that if they have the Holy Spirit living in them then The holy Spirit would convict them for doing those things.
HFN
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469840 Dec 8, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great!
I already accepted Jesus as the atonement for my transgressions.
You're a LIAR. Any person,such as yourself,who says 'The Bible is FULL of contradictions' is nothing but a lost child of the devil.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#469841 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for wanting to help me as if I "needed help" but no thanks, God has given me all the help that need in the understanding area, which is why I know better than to believe the OSAS theology which is unbiblical, but as for your answer to my question..........all I can say is ASTOUNDING..........you know that you have totally contradicted the Lord himself who saidw that he that endureth to the END the same shall be saved, the man in my scenario did not endure unto the end so was the Lord lying?????.....also you can "unsave yourself" by your willful disobedience to God's Word simply read Hebrews 10:26-29.
Again I am truly amazed at your answer and find it hard that a true spirit filled saint can be filled with so much error but I have to stick with tbe scriptures for belief of MY salvation and to maintain the same.
Peace.
Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" (Gal. 3:2-3)

Let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith" (Heb. 12:1-2)

Grace means that God gets all the credit!
It is His salvation!
It is His LIFE! It is His working!
It is His power!
To God be the glory!
Worthy is the Lamb! May Christ be magnified in our bodies (Phil. 1:20)! May the beauty of the Lord God rest upon us! May Christ be formed in us
(Gal. 4:19)! May His fruit be to His glory (Phil. 1:11)! May we be trophies of His grace (Eph. 2:7)!

Oh to grace how great a debtor daily I'm constrained to be! "By the grace of God I am what I am!" (1 Cor. 15:10).

"That, according as it is written, He that glorieth (boasteth), let him glory (boast) in the Lord!" (1 Cor. 1:31)

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#469842 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
God's Holy Word does indeed teach "once saved always saved". Sadly you don't see it. And rather than looking into what many in here have tried to get you to see in God's Holy Word concerning the subject you've chosen to mock and try to ridicule with your jokes just like unbelievers do. That in itself speaks volumes about you Lawest and the lie you believe and are trying to sell in here.

All I can say is the following scripture describes what has happened to you to a "T". Believing a lie you've been deceived.

2nd Thessalonians 2:10-11.

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Sad truly sad!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469843 Dec 8, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Both were 'silver tongued devils' that caused the death and misery of millions.
Once Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul, after being blinded and humbled by the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus,he eventually became one of the greatest men of Almighty God to ever represent the Kingdom of the Lord. And the very fact that you speak evil of him every day PROVES that you are nothing but a blind,ignorant,blaspheming son of Satan.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469844 Dec 8, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*~
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas...Kenny G
http://youtu.be/WuvEe0GFgbM
*~*~*~*~*~
Girl,what you talkin''bout?! You don't know nuttin''bout no Kenny G!:
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#469845 Dec 8, 2012
Hey RA,
You had your operation yesterday, Friday, right? How are you doing?
HFN
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#469846 Dec 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Agriculture Secretary says GOP-voting rural America is becoming less and less relevant. You know WHY he said that?? Because his boss,Barack Mugabe.....uh!!,I mean,Obama,told him to....
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 773,353
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 264,973
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 119,629
Moses never existed 4 min up up and away 715
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 558,803
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Kumaran 5,491
Gay snapchat names 30 min Hungry4cum 142
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Catcher1 175,509
More from around the web