“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#469817 Dec 8, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>hey timbo... I'll get back with you on this.. if I don't leave now then I'll never get to the gym until it's too late.. smile.. have a good one bossman.. talk to you later Lordwilling.
Thanks I am about to be up to my nose in Christmas party preparations :^\

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469818 Dec 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon HU..
I am heading your way in January. Cant wait to be in 80 degree weather. Its mild up here in the mountains for this time of the year but still gets in the 20s and 30s at night. I bought my husband (and myself):) a trip to Disney World for Christmas. He never flew in a plane and really hasn't had a vacation in years..He works all the time and stayed here while I took a trip to Egypt and Israel. He deserves this trip. Enjoy the sunshine..LOL
We'll save you some sunshine. And while you're here be sure to get yourself a gallon of fresh-squeezed OJ. You won't find it at the grocery ...stop by a fruit & veggie stand.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#469819 Dec 8, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Edit: ".. Faith is activated by love" but I guess the previous statement works also.
@ Grace & Tim... I'm putting out another Rev study here shortly but tell me what you think about the last part of that parable regarding the Wedding Feast.
OK..I will read it with you. Thanks for the study also. I love to study and learn. The only thing that stops me, is when the one that is teaching it, also realizes that they too can learn. We dont know everything there is to know and as brothers and sisters, we should gladly learn from each other as The Spirit leads us. OSAS has been a debate between men for centuries but lets look at it from Jesus' point and clearly remember what He endured for our souls and what he freed us from.

If the battle for our souls was between God and Satan, Dont you think that Jesus would have LOST the victory if it was then dependant on US to keep what we couldnt obtain in the first place??? I hope that makes sense.

But Jesus WON the victory for us...This much we KNOW. So AFTER He won the victory, He NOW expects US ( mere little humans) to be perfect in our flesh?????????? If WE COULD of done that, Then WHY did He die in the first place?? Since we can do it Afterwards? Something to ponder on..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#469820 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll save you some sunshine. And while you're here be sure to get yourself a gallon of fresh-squeezed OJ. You won't find it at the grocery ...stop by a fruit & veggie stand.
Someone told me to get a fresh pinapple milkshake while I am there too. I will definitly try the OJ and bring some back to my grandkids. OJ from the g-store is not my favorite. My neighbor is from Flordia and she brought me some fresh oranges and grapefruit from Flordia. Awesome!! I am excited to get there. Only a few more weeks!!!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469821 Dec 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone told me to get a fresh pinapple milkshake while I am there too. I will definitly try the OJ and bring some back to my grandkids. OJ from the g-store is not my favorite. My neighbor is from Flordia and she brought me some fresh oranges and grapefruit from Flordia. Awesome!! I am excited to get there. Only a few more weeks!!!
A little tip Grace,
January is when the Valencia's ripen ...expensive yes, but grown for juicing. All Florida fruit is grown for juicing (thin wall) as opposed to Ca. which is thick wall and easier to peel.

Anyway, the tip ...if you soak your fruit overnight before you juice it, it will produce more juice. Do not allow it to soak too long as it will dilute the juice. Also, I prefer to add the juice of a few tangerines to my OJ ...me just likes it that way.

If you get lucky you may find a few strawberries ...still kinda early, but if you travel south down I-75 you may get lucky. The first picking is always very expensive so be ready to pay $$. Then as summer comes and it starts to get hot, they just can't pick'em fast enough, the price drops and they let people in the fields.

If you're gonna rent a car, you could travel west to the town of Zephyrhills (bout 30-40 miles from Disney)...find Shannon's, it's a fruit stand ...once in town just ask for directions. She'll have lots of stuff, lots & lots of good, fresh eats ...and OJ.

I could go on & on ...have fun and stay safe.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469822 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
A little tip Grace,
January is when the Valencia's ripen ...expensive yes, but grown for juicing. All Florida fruit is grown for juicing (thin wall) as opposed to Ca. which is thick wall and easier to peel.
Anyway, the tip ...if you soak your fruit overnight before you juice it, it will produce more juice. Do not allow it to soak too long as it will dilute the juice. Also, I prefer to add the juice of a few tangerines to my OJ ...me just likes it that way.
If you get lucky you may find a few strawberries ...still kinda early, but if you travel south down I-75 you may get lucky. The first picking is always very expensive so be ready to pay $$. Then as summer comes and it starts to get hot, they just can't pick'em fast enough, the price drops and they let people in the fields.
If you're gonna rent a car, you could travel west to the town of Zephyrhills (bout 30-40 miles from Disney)...find Shannon's, it's a fruit stand ...once in town just ask for directions. She'll have lots of stuff, lots & lots of good, fresh eats ...and OJ.
I could go on & on ...have fun and stay safe.
good tip
someotimes your worthless rants around have small values and beneficial for daily tourists like dr shrink and only few others,

rest like you have to work all day long for 3 dollars per hour

have good and maybe blessed day(dependent how great dork you are going to be today)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469823 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>And way better without yours<quoted text>ME me ...I'm very well off without you also.<quoted text>Your doubts are no concern of mine.<quoted text>I call her friend. And she has no need for a lawyer.
You see asshole, I just like to shit on you ...every chance I get.<quoted text>Lol<quoted text>And you are a refugee and the voice of experience.<quoted text>And I'm sure she is just crazy about you.<quoted text>What the hell is a flomart? Regardless, I'm sure you won't be found in Annie's company any time soon. It's just another masturbatory fantasy you harbor. The truth is; you give everyone the creeps.
I am happy to be reffuge from bul....like yours,
but you are refuge from God, own family with all kind of delusional maniacial rants around,
only sometimes sounds good,

flo- os pch la mark - is german curency before euro.

also swallow this word flo mark
maybe you get 2 times hick up

now go sleep and don't snore

because little children discuss without of end'one time saved always saved"
and you are to dumb butt to enter this nobole great christendom wortless discusions?

bum my dear Hu,dr shrink loves you and care about you youuu

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469824 Dec 8, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer is - honestly-
let go and let God..
I am so worn out by hearing you all all
over the world-
talking for your "god".
If He resides or has ever resided in your heart.. baby. He isn't
ever leaving..
You all want to sit and be judge and jury on someone else's
heart/ soul??
Go ahead..
What is your -payoff- in judging, or even trying to guess, who is saved or not??
Just curious.
There's nothing really to let go, this is a Christian based thread discussing an important subject, once saved always saved is not a Biblical teaching, as for my "payoff" it is called Eternal Life, and it will be mine so long as I maintain salvation through the obedience of God's Word.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469825 Dec 8, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 10:38
Hosea 11:7
Jeremiah 3:20
Hebrews 3:12
Hebrews 12:1
Jermiah 8:5&6
Malachi 3:7&8&10
John 6:66
Jermiah 3:13
Isaiah 55:7&8
Mark 14:38
w2 Corthinians 13:5
Psalms 37:31
Hosea 14:2-4
Matthew 24:12
Luke 21:34&36
The law of his God is in his heart none of his steps shall slide.
Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all theses things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of man.
Thank you Lil' W, you make sure you do likewise as well.

Blessings.(C:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469826 Dec 8, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I want to feel your presence in my life in a greater way. I want more of you, to draw closer to you. I want to keep my priorities straight, to have my sight focused on you and my life to revolve around you. Please help me to balance my life--my work, church, family, friends, ministry time, and devotional time with you. Please give me wisdom and strength to do what is right in all that I must do. And I thank you, God, for guiding me and blessing me in so many ways, and for working in me to do your good will. In Jesus' name I pray and praise you. Amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen. Good evening Epi.
Brother Lee Love

Duluth, GA

#469827 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
~snicker~
Now you're having fun.
Just a little.

Me and "Seentheotherside/Seen Is Awesome" go back some. They love me!

Hehe
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469828 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> There's nothing really to let go, this is a Christian based thread discussing an important subject, once saved always saved is not a Biblical teaching, as for my "payoff" it is called Eternal Life, and it will be mine so long as I maintain salvation through the obedience of God's Word.
I agre with you
teachings of churches once saved always saved is misleading and demon teachings opening unlimited activity safely sin and transgress on daily base and be sure that he/she is forever saved

once saved and always saved is only to those who walk through narrow difficult raw path at end will receive proper payoff?

Have nice evening and God bless you always

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469829 Dec 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer is simply this......YES!!! Did You SAVE yourself? NO!! Then How can you UNSAVE yourself? The key is not what I do but what Jesus Christ has already done.
When it comes to our salvation. We rest upon the finished work of Christ. When it comes to Christian living many believers stop doing this. Jesus Christ has done the work. We simply need to believe it and claim it.
If one of Gods children turns back to willful sin, That does not take away their salvation. Their blessings on earth maybe but NOT their Salvation, It was a gift. Will they be chastized for their behavior? Maybe...probably...I know that my children got scolded for bad behavior so I assume that God( our Father) will probably correct us in our bad behavior but He wont kick us out of His family.
Maybe the problem is not understanding the differences between our Salvation and our daily Christian life.. First, study on the difference. You are my Brother/sister in Christ so I love you and want to help you..thats all.
Thank you for wanting to help me as if I "needed help" but no thanks, God has given me all the help that need in the understanding area, which is why I know better than to believe the OSAS theology which is unbiblical, but as for your answer to my question..........all I can say is ASTOUNDING..........you know that you have totally contradicted the Lord himself who saidw that he that endureth to the END the same shall be saved, the man in my scenario did not endure unto the end so was the Lord lying?????.....also you can "unsave yourself" by your willful disobedience to God's Word simply read Hebrews 10:26-29.

Again I am truly amazed at your answer and find it hard that a true spirit filled saint can be filled with so much error but I have to stick with tbe scriptures for belief of MY salvation and to maintain the same.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469830 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Le_le,
His preacher told him.
Is it cold at your house?
Supposed to be in the 80's here all week.
Are you ready for Ol Saint Nick?up,
Knock-knock ...
hu
No Hick-up, the Word told me and not "my preacher", I follow the guiding of the Spirit as do the pastors IN the church body and so as the spirit gives his Word and message through them we are still getting it from God and not man, and so now..........who told you and le le that there was a such a thing as OSAS, certainly not God or his Word, so who told the two of YOU such?.........OL'SAINT NICK? Lol.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469831 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No Hick-up, the Word told me and not "my preacher", I follow the guiding of the Spirit as do the pastors IN the church body and so as the spirit gives his Word and message through them we are still getting it from God and not man, and so now..........who told you and le le that there was a such a thing as OSAS, certainly not God or his Word, so who told the two of YOU such?.........OL'SAINT NICK? Lol.
You really need to learn sentence structure and punctuation.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469832 Dec 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No Hick-up, the Word told me and not "my preacher", I follow the guiding of the Spirit as do the pastors IN the church body and so as the spirit gives his Word and message through them we are still getting it from God and not man, and so now..........who told you and le le that there was a such a thing as OSAS, certainly not God or his Word, so who told the two of YOU such?.........OL'SAINT NICK? Lol.
Believe as you wish.
Let me assure you; I couldn't care less.
Wait and I'll try ...
~grunting~
Nope, I simply don't care.

Why the hostility Lawest?
It's certainly not the behavior one would expect from one so grounded in belief.

Just sayin ...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469833 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe as you wish.
Let me assure you; I couldn't care less.
Wait and I'll try ...
~grunting~
Nope, I simply don't care.
Why the hostility Lawest?
It's certainly not the behavior one would expect from one so grounded in belief.
Just sayin ...
You have a lot to learn. Telling the truth doesn't nessacerily equate to hosttility, I'm just setting the record straight that's all.

But if you couldn't care less, why care enough to even ask the question, eh?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#469834 Dec 8, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul isn't Jesus or God. His words are worthless.... just like yours.
Why don't you tell all these "Fake Christians" how they are all wrong and if they don't believe exactly what you claim God has directly revealed to you then they are unsaved and tools of Satan ?
You are not only a fraud but a coward as well.
Tell people they are wrong if they donít believe like you do? LOL LOL LOL. Thatís funny coming from you! You do that plus you add on that they are ignorant (Not just Drew either) and that you know more than anyone else in here. You are a bully and a big mouth blowhard who wrongly estimates that his worth is more than others. LOL LOL LOL

Iím sorry people but this guy is something else and it ainít good.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469835 Dec 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to learn sentence structure and punctuation.
seems to me you are dork
and "smart" only you think how smart are you?
others doesn't know anything,no punctuation, refugies, scams,etc...

ONLY YOU ARE HERO,GENIUS, BIG BOYS, MAFIOSI,VETERAN FROM NOTHING,

BUT ASSUMPTION IS ONE,
YOU ARE DUMB SELF RIGHTEOUES PARASITE SEATING ON THIS CHRISTIAN CHILDREN TOPIC,AND ONLY MOCK THEM AND THEIR BELIEFS-

I am sure,you hate to listen from outside the truth about you yogi boo boo DORK TO 7TH HIGHEST GRADE.

mental hospital missing you dearly,I love you and care you and your poor instability sweet potatoe sugar

good night dork bomba vietnam shrapnel
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469836 Dec 8, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell people they are wrong if they donít believe like you do? LOL LOL LOL. Thatís funny coming from you! You do that plus you add on that they are ignorant (Not just Drew either) and that you know more than anyone else in here. You are a bully and a big mouth blowhard who wrongly estimates that his worth is more than others. LOL LOL LOL
Iím sorry people but this guy is something else and it ainít good.
about one year ago
This guy he said,that he is reincarnated Jesus Christ,reincarnated from 10 ad
And posess from his birthday philosophy of tao tsue, and wisdom of Jesus Christ modern mesiah-
it remind me David Koresh,and Jim Jones from Guajana wilderniss.

only g_O_d is sick and criple being only 24 hours in bed and halucinate sometimes, plus goes to halusinations wicked visions,and bite of bed bugs at his a....
itching of his a... neck, and head without of hairs making him rather 139.1/2 years old buddha not jesus christ

lately he start to have only night half dreams during his snoring,and skinny farting

he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Paul Porter1 825,924
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 176,375
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Paul Porter1 442,495
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 11 min Paul Porter1 70,132
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 582,910
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min The truth works 3,006
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 98,835
More from around the web