Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just do what you need to do for the Lord quit acting like an Oscar Myer Whiner?
BLL play big spiritual shot,and spiritual pope giant.

only forget giving daily witness among street people,or markets or malls?

God bless you my dear papa boo dr Reality

2 doctors always mostly agree with their diagnoses
bye bye byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Brother Lee Love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just do what you need to do for the Lord quit acting like an Oscar Myer Whiner?
Thank you for the love and respect.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the love and respect.
BLL...don't spend much time worrying about DR's Christian love...he has wished me raped, beaten and murdered before. LOL

Don't worry about his salvation though...he has it covered.

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good, honest questions... and what you say here makes perfect sense. I would say that I used to believe in the once saved, always saved gospel also because I was taught that way and it was taught to the person who passed it on to me... so forth and so on. There were no inciteful questions asked, if one asked or stepped out of line then others would say that it is of satan. History merely repeats itself. But when one steadily looks into the scripture and inquire into those things then they will find out that there is a conflict between some denominationalism and the scriptures. Just my take on it.
This conflict goes back to the controversy between Pelagius and Augustine of Hippo. Was a big deal when Arminius began spreading his doctrine to the students of Leiden University. This culminated at the Synod of Dort. This has a deep and long history that is fascinating to study and is worth the effort if one has problems with these issues. I would recommend that anyone here would gain much by listening to S. Lewis Johnson's recordings regarding the design of the atonement. At....:http://sljinstitute.net /sermons/doctrine/saints/saint s_master.html
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
This conflict goes back to the controversy between Pelagius and Augustine of Hippo. Was a big deal when Arminius began spreading his doctrine to the students of Leiden University. This culminated at the Synod of Dort. This has a deep and long history that is fascinating to study and is worth the effort if one has problems with these issues. I would recommend that anyone here would gain much by listening to S. Lewis Johnson's recordings regarding the design of the atonement. At....:http://sljinstitute.net /sermons/doctrine/saints/saint s_master.html
design of atonment is fully described in Bible,

for sure not misleaded thoughts transfered on web pages are able to explain true biblical salvation.

once saved always saved only knows God and person to whom Gods Applied His personal Grace
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BLL...don't spend much time worrying about DR's Christian love...he has wished me raped, beaten and murdered before. LOL
Don't worry about his salvation though...he has it covered.
I see?
you try to dictate others your terms,
without of someone wishes people are beaten and murdered,

but tormenting yourselves with someone stupid wishes makes you as most suffered person causing yourselves damage of your soul and body

giving advices others doesn't sound right,
esspecialy from unbeliever to believer BLL

Salvation is only reserved gifts from those who will receive Gods salvation,
and you and your comments and advices are excluded from this.

Think mama Annie about this,and try to grow up with your worthless comments

have good evening if possible?

“Bacon Bacon ”

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
design of atonment is fully described in Bible,
for sure not misleaded thoughts transfered on web pages are able to explain true biblical salvation.
once saved always saved only knows God and person to whom Gods Applied His personal Grace
The term once saved always saved is a man made term that is very simplistic. Yet the design of the atonement is also a man made term and is very much a topic of discussion. It relates very well with this thread that goes off topic most of the time. Yes it is true that the Bible teaches this topic and in its pages are all we need to understand it but most of us don't have time to go into it at the level of a scholar and Dr. Johnson was very qualified as a biblical scholar. He was a Greek New Testament scholar as well as one of the best theology teachers that Dallas Seminary ever produces when it comes to the question of the Perseverance of the Saints. He was very much a Calvinist. It is always good to consider the teachings of ones that are much smarter then you or I on a particular subject. I would be glad to listen to whoever you can link me to to compare notes.:^)

“Bacon Bacon ”

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ok a joke....
Calvinists have their flower TULIP...
Arminians have their flower too.
The daisy....
He loves me, He loves me not...,
?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
The term once saved always saved is a man made term that is very simplistic. Yet the design of the atonement is also a man made term and is very much a topic of discussion. It relates very well with this thread that goes off topic most of the time. Yes it is true that the Bible teaches this topic and in its pages are all we need to understand it but most of us don't have time to go into it at the level of a scholar and Dr. Johnson was very qualified as a biblical scholar. He was a Greek New Testament scholar as well as one of the best theology teachers that Dallas Seminary ever produces when it comes to the question of the Perseverance of the Saints. He was very much a Calvinist. It is always good to consider the teachings of ones that are much smarter then you or I on a particular subject. I would be glad to listen to whoever you can link me to to compare notes.:^)
sorry sir
I never count on explanation educative by this world teachers,theologians,or priests after seminars

Bible clearly tell to those who are saved
is sent by God Holy Spirit and directly teach them sound doctrines of Bible

John 14;6..is answer who is the truth and the way.JESUS CHRIST,

not earthly churches,credited theologians by deceived spiritual knowledge of this world

one time saved is biblical doctrine directed only to those who ARE TRULY SAVED BY DIRECTION OF HOLY SPIRIT,not man made teachings,or any earthly church.

calvin was very close in spiritual understanding, but he was human like all of us,
and not calvinism is true worship,

ONLY TRUE BELIEVERS WHO WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH?

look at moder example of camping teachings leaded nowhere,horible dissapointment, and toaday vegetable low profile sermons so called on familyradio"special message" what camping calvinistic follower have special in those sermons on radio,
if he is today complete vegetable,and not able to think independently

"cursed is a man who trust in man"

Psalm 118;9
IT IS BETTER TO TRUST IN THE LORD THAN TO PUT CONFIDENCES IN PRINCES(MEN)

May God bless you TIM
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always good to consider the teachings of ones that are much smarter then you or I on a particular subject. I would be glad to listen to whoever you can link me to to compare notes.:^)
let me humbly rebuke you?
how you can know how smart I am?

I will give you only one link-Bible and prayer for quidence of Holy Spirit,and receive seat before feet of Most Holy One Great teacher 5 Mose 33;3 ?

<smile>

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I see?
you try to dictate others your terms,
without of someone wishes people are beaten and murdered,
but tormenting yourselves with someone stupid wishes makes you as most suffered person causing yourselves damage of your soul and body
giving advices others doesn't sound right,
esspecialy from unbeliever to believer BLL
Salvation is only reserved gifts from those who will receive Gods salvation,
and you and your comments and advices are excluded from this.
Think mama Annie about this,and try to grow up with your worthless comments
have good evening if possible?
Ya know shrinky..I do not give a flip what you think nor if you approve of my posts or not.

No has to read nor comment on any post that I make...I am okay with that. If they choose to...I am okay with that also.

You however do not have the authority to censor what I post...

:-)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
BLL play big spiritual shot,and spiritual pope giant.
only forget giving daily witness among street people,or markets or malls?
God bless you my dear papa boo dr Reality
2 doctors always mostly agree with their diagnoses
bye bye byeeeeeeeeeeeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Bacon Bacon ”

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

<quoted text>
sorry sir
I never count on explanation educative by this world teachers,theologians,or priests after seminars
Bible clearly tell to those who are saved
is sent by God Holy Spirit and directly teach them sound doctrines of Bible
John 14;6..is answer who is the truth and the way.JESUS CHRIST,
not earthly churches,credited theologians by deceived spiritual knowledge of this world
one time saved is biblical doctrine directed only to those who ARE TRULY SAVED BY DIRECTION OF HOLY SPIRIT,not man made teachings,or any earthly church.
calvin was very close in spiritual understanding, but he was human like all of us,
and not calvinism is true worship,
ONLY TRUE BELIEVERS WHO WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH?
look at moder example of camping teachings leaded nowhere,horible dissapointment, and toaday vegetable low profile sermons so called on familyradio"special message" what camping calvinistic follower have special in those sermons on radio,
if he is today complete vegetable,and not able to think independently
"cursed is a man who trust in man"
Psalm 118;9
IT IS BETTER TO TRUST IN THE LORD THAN TO PUT CONFIDENCES IN PRINCES(MEN)
May God bless you TIM
This sounds a little self righteous to me. You mean that if I take a English text I can with that alone discern the mind of the Holy Spirit. Is this assumption out of line with your idea that only a Biblical text is necessary to know what God would have me to do? So learning the original language is a waste of time. And any translation will do? Give me guidance here! You are on here for a reason aren't you? to enlighten the masses? hmmmm

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Lawest...I wasn't trying to expose anyone. Usually people do that all on their own.
You can't have it both ways. You can't say "once saved always saved" and then turn around and tell someone that they are an unbeliever simply because they believe differently.
Unless one is playing at being God you also can not go around telling someone that they are not saved or never have been. Last time I checked it does not say that on Judgment Day that God will judge based on the recommendations of mortals.
This argument has been around at least since my childhood. It was just as divisive then as it is now. It turned brother against brother...just as it continues to do so. I find that sad...
I know Annie, a better term would have been to say that you pointed out his double standard, and you are right nonetheless.

Blessings.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! Wipe your feet DR...you just stepped in your own pile of doodoo.
If you believe "once saved always saved" then no matter if Lawest and others believe that you can fall from grace...they is still saved.
Unless you are saying that Lawest was never saved to begin with. If you are then you have just stepped on God's toes...I thought he was the one that made that decision.
Are you saying that you believe Lawest and others were never saved? Obviously you are or you would not have called him an unbeliever.
No,Annie. I'm saying they're saved even though they've been taught that they're NOT saved when they have unrepented of sin that they're aware of. But guess what?? What about all of the 'sin' that's DEEP in the CAVES of the 'still living sin nature' that the Holy Ghost sees when they're not even fully aware of it?? Should the Holy Ghost send them a 'spiritual email' to make them fully aware of THOSE sins?? I'm just keepin' it REAL.(Kinda' like these chicken legs and hot sauce I'm enjoying right now...Thank You,Lord Jesus Christ for these here chicken legs)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
I'm confused as to why some of you (and you know who you are) overlooked my contributions to this discussion, entirely? Is this the norm, here? Is it a requirement to become a legitimate "reg" before I'm recognized on the floor?
I'm just asking...
Shalowm.
Good evening BLL, don't feel like the Lone Ranger bro, I have posed a question/scenario to some of the OSAS theology believers here and only Doc R attempted to answer it and failed miserably, don't let his nastiness bother you because he's basically only good at ignoring then responding to and don't stop posting your comments because there are those who will respond.

Blessings.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Prince Shrink Lil Dink wrote:
I see?
Double dork 007!!!!!!!

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Dr shrink lil dink 007 wrote:
Dink 007 play big shot,and poop giant.
Poop Giant huh Vern ...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the love and respect.
Look,brother Bruce Lee....or whatever your name is...I was just trying to get you to lighten up on the seriousness with which you're taking these internet forums.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

P-U 007, you stink!
Dr shrink lil dink Big Poop wrote:
I completly agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 452,621 - 452,640 of596,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

451 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 min Dale_Harris 52,623
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 min -USA-1 110,329
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aerobatty 217,965
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 min -USA-1 37,982
Dubai Massage Body to Body Service in Dubai 05... 9 min Dubai Massage 0559702255 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min KiMare 89,773
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Tide with Beach 682,702
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 513,262
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Insults Are Easier 250,678
•••
•••
•••