Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
We have to remember that Satan isn't just extremely intelligent,he's also extremely EVIL,and extremely WICKED. And he's extremely DETERMINED to try to destroy you in any and every way he can. He is a cold,heartless monster with no compassion and no 'soul'.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
We have to remember that Satan isn't just extremely intelligent,he's also extremely EVIL,and extremely WICKED. And he's extremely DETERMINED to try to destroy you in any and every way he can. He is a cold,heartless monster with no compassion and no 'soul'.
Case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I have no doubts, fears or worries. I know that I know that I know that God did it and I don't know why (I certainly didn't do anything, such as keeping the law, being circumcised, getting baptized, taking communion, or any other ritual, to deserve of earn it) but He does.
Amen brother. All I can say is that He did it because His love for us is.....R-E-A-L.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And if you hadn't allowed yourself to be BRAINWASHED by your pastor,or whoever,you would too....also.
I've only been "brainwashed" by the Word, not by the devil like some I have noticed, lol.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Edited for space:

Grace Walker wrote:
…but after a person is saved they believe that they must do a list of things, and not do another list of things in order to keep, or maintain their salvation.…
When Jesus Christ walked this earth the religious rulers of his day questioned why He did things like healing the sick, comforting the lost and other acts of kindness on the holy day, the Sabbath. They felt that He was breaking the religious laws. Jesus asked them if man was made for the Sabbath, or the Sabbath,and the Law, was made for man. That was a powerful statement because it showed what Jesus thought was the proper order of things. He in essence was saying that man is the important thing here, the Sabbath and the Law was given to benefit man, not to burden him down. This also shows us the heart of Father God.…
Now we come to the part about Salvation. It is very important that we understand true Salvation. If we don’t we will be blown away with every argument that even well intentioned Christians will give us. We will lose any peace of mind and be uncertain if we are really saved or not. Jesus said that the truth will set us free and we need to know the truth about Salvation.
The terms Saved and Salvation imply that someone or something saves us. It implies that this other entity is the one that saves, apart from us. In other words, we are helpless to save ourselves. If we are saved by an outside force, apart from ourselves, then we must look to that source that saved us. If God saves us through Jesus Christ then for us to try to keep or maintain this salvation ourselves (through good works or any number of righteous acts) is missing the boat totally. Who gave us this salvation? Who ‘keeps’ this salvation? The only possible answer is God, through Jesus Christ.
--------
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post GW, well done.
You're right on the money with what you said. Many in here will get it and understand the truth in what you said. However sadly some will not see it or understand it having their eyes closed by the doctrines of man that they are blown around by and that they continue to cling to.
_______
Matthew 15:9.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mark 7:7.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Ephesians 4:14.
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
_______
Keep up the good work GW. I hope you have a great day. God bless you.
--------

Good posts Grace Walker and Red Apple.
HFN
2 Timothy 1:6 ¶Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
****12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.****
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Gotta' keep it REAL short tonight. This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. May the Lord Jesus Christ be as REAL in your life as He is in mine. Good night.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I'm sick and tired of seeing precious,innocent children starving and suffering in our world. Therefore,if there are people in our world 'bent' on 'wealth re-distribution',for the sake of the women and the children,I'm all for it...to a certain degree.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Goodnight
HFN
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I've only been "brainwashed" by the Word, not by the devil like some I have noticed, lol.
Blaming your ignorance on the Lord,huh?? You're lower than Judas. Get outta heah!!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother. All I can say is that He did it because His love for us is.....R-E-A-L.
That's a fact!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Q.
It went about as expected at my Doctor's appointment yesterday. I kind of knew what he was going to say so it came as no surprise. I'm having the minor surgery to implant the defibrillator in my chest on January the 7th.
From all I've read and from all they've told me it's a very minor surgery that takes about 2-3 hours. I'll go in to the Hospital very early on the 7th, have the surgery, spend the night in the Hospital, and if all goes according to plan I'll be released the next day. The recovery time is only a couple of weeks.
It's the best thing I can do to make sure that I'm safeguarding myself to against some of the problems a person can have with a heart that's in the condition mine is.
Hey RA,
I’m glad I read a little more and saw this. You will be in my prayers and thoughts Brother. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it. I will check back in to see.
God Bless you,
HFN

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
Edited for space:
Grace Walker wrote:
…but after a person is saved they believe that they must do a list of things, and not do another list of things in order to keep, or maintain their salvation.…
When Jesus Christ walked this earth the religious rulers of his day questioned why He did things like healing the sick, comforting the lost and other acts of kindness on the holy day, the Sabbath. They felt that He was breaking the religious laws. Jesus asked them if man was made for the Sabbath, or the Sabbath,and the Law, was made for man. That was a powerful statement because it showed what Jesus thought was the proper order of things. He in essence was saying that man is the important thing here, the Sabbath and the Law was given to benefit man, not to burden him down. This also shows us the heart of Father God.…
Now we come to the part about Salvation. It is very important that we understand true Salvation. If we don’t we will be blown away with every argument that even well intentioned Christians will give us. We will lose any peace of mind and be uncertain if we are really saved or not. Jesus said that the truth will set us free and we need to know the truth about Salvation.
The terms Saved and Salvation imply that someone or something saves us. It implies that this other entity is the one that saves, apart from us. In other words, we are helpless to save ourselves. If we are saved by an outside force, apart from ourselves, then we must look to that source that saved us. If God saves us through Jesus Christ then for us to try to keep or maintain this salvation ourselves (through good works or any number of righteous acts) is missing the boat totally. Who gave us this salvation? Who ‘keeps’ this salvation? The only possible answer is God, through Jesus Christ.
--------
<quoted text>
--------
HFN
2 Timothy 1:6 ¶Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
****12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.****
God bless you, Sis.

Hope you have a great night.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
Edited for space:
Grace Walker wrote:
--------
<quoted text>
--------
HFN
Brag on God!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Blaming your ignorance on the Lord,huh?? You're lower pthan Judas. Get outta heah!!
You are unable to rightly divide the scriptures and can call someone else IGNORANT????? That would be very hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically tragic.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Seraphine....
WELCOME....Yes I agree with your quotes from Mother Theresa....In all these discussions.....None of them matters....What matters is between EACH person and GOD....
And May you experience Godly Love...True Peace and Happiness also!
Bonsoir Epiphany 2, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post; my soulmate Sora and I were graciously welcomed by Annie. I am overwhelmed today and...*Sobs* he did a tribute for me, me! Sora tells me that no words can describe how much he loves me and he believes as I do that God brought us together. I do hope you will meet him soon, he is such a beautiful person!
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I have no doubts, fears or worries. I know that I know that I know that God did it and I don't know why (I certainly didn't do anything, such as keeping the law, being circumcised, getting baptized, taking communion, or any other ritual, to deserve of earn it) but He does.
Bonsoir Drew, God loves us as we are, yet He perfects us and works in us on a daily basis even if we do not see it. He provides for our every need, in His own time and in his own Way. What do you think of this observation?
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can certainly tell you were a Sunday school teacher...I also think Justification as "Just AS IF you've NEVER sinned" and Sanctification as "SET APART".
I agree with RA....Hope you stay around Grace
:-)
Bonsoir Ephipany, I am honored to meet you. I agree with this completely God blesses us with different gifts, we as His childen must use these gifts we were given to better the world around us. What are your gifts mon ami/amie?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RA,
I’m glad I read a little more and saw this. You will be in my prayers and thoughts Brother. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it. I will check back in to see.
God Bless you,
HFN
Hi HFN, I'm doing fine, hope you are as well.

I'm doing cardiac rehab at the local Hospital and it's going well. I go 3 days a week for about an hour each day. The girl that's in charge is really good at pushing me to the level she wants me at. She's also very good at answering any questions or concerns I might have.

As I mentioned earlier I'm having an ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator) surgically put in my chest (under the skin just below my left collarbone) on January the 7th. It's something the Doctors say I need to have because of the danger of my heart going into arrhythmia's. If that happens the ICD would shock my heart back into rhythm and keep my heart from going into cardiac arrest. It's a very easy and safe surgery that would only keep me in the Hospital overnight as long as all goes well. It won't make my heart any stronger but it could definitely be a life saver if needed.

I thank you and everyone else for all of your prayers and well wishes. I am truly grateful to all of you.

I hope you have a great night. God bless you.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you too, RA. Hope your procedure goes well and that your recovery continues in a positive direction.
It's hard to find time to be on here. Since basketball season has begun, it seems I'm on the court more than I'm off. I'm busy every night this week and Saturday, too. I had early games tonight, so I found a few minutes to visit.
Since God is sovereign, it is He that makes the final decision in all cases. And if a person can lose their salvation, what they are in essence saying is that that is a decision that God doesn't get to make. That would overrule His sovereignty and I'm pretty certain that is an impossibility.
As I posted earlier, revelation and inspiration are important, but illumination is much, much more.
Take care and have a wonderful night.
Thanks Drew. I'm sure the surgery will go well. I know God has me in the palms of His mighty healing hands.

Sounds like you've been very busy with your basketball officiating. I've been watching a lot of local high school games via the Internet. There's several pretty good teams in the area of the state that I live in. It's going to be fun watching the season unfold and seeing what teams are hot come tourney time in March.

You're right in everything you said about God and salvation. It's sad that some have been tricked by satan into believing that if they mess up they can lose the gift of salvation that God has given them. It's just another example of satan using fear to keep some in the bondage that Christ has already freed them from. It's sad that they don't see it.

Well it's getting late so I think I'll turn in for the night. Have a pleasant nights sleep and a great day tomorrow full of God's abundant blessings.

Night all.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremiah 10:11&12
Psalms 95:3-6
Revelation 4:10&11
Exodus 20:12
Ezekiel 20:12
Worship the Creator
2 Corinthians 5:10
James 2:10-12
Ecclesiates 12:13&14
Standard for all
Revelation 14:8
Modern Babylon
Jeremiah 51:6&7
See Daniel 5:3&4
Ancient Babylon
Revelation 17:18
See Revelation 17:3&4&9
See Revelation 18:2&4
Modern Babylon
Luke 22:20
Hebrews 8:10
Romans 8:2-4
John 6:63
Mark 7:7-9
See 2 Timothy 3:1-5
See Daniel 7:25
Revelation 17:5
Revelation 18:1-3
Cup of Christ,Cup of Babylon
Revelation 18:21-24
Revelation 18:4&5
Revelation 19:6&7
God's Call
Revelation 14:9
Revelation 14:10-12
See Isaiah 33:13 and 34:1-10
See Hebrews 12:29
Warning against false worship
Revelation 13:1&2
Revelation 13:4
Jeremiah 10:6
See Psalms 7:19 86:8 89:6&8
2 Thessalonians 2:3&4
Revelation 14:8 &10
Beast power

Revelation 13:15-17
Enforced false worship

Revelation 13:2
Revelation 12:9
Luke 4:5-8
Revelation 13:8
Revelation 14:7
Revelation 15:2-4
Satan or God

Revelation 12:1
See Jeremiah 6:2
See 2 Corinthians 11:2
See 1 John 2:8
Revelation 12:2
See Romans 8:19-22
See 1 John 3:1&2
See 2 Timothy 3:12
Revelation 12:5
See Psalms 2:7-9
See Revelation 2:26&27
See 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
Woman clothed sun

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

405 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min eyeful 532,436
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 min kamali 62
Last Word + 2 8 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
truth is out 13 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 26 min andet1987 0
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Le_le 172,263
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••