Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469351 Dec 3, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is sin, and God hates all sin....
All sins or just the ones one's denomination says are sins ?

Eating pork and male homosexuality is banned by the Torah (first 5 books of the OT) yet Christians eat pork because Paul said it is OK but damn gays although Jesus never mentioned either one.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469352 Dec 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Matthew 7, yes.
Repent and be saved, DR.
This coming fom somone who says the Bible is FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS...Yeah,right.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469353 Dec 3, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie,
I don't think that you are trying to argue with me. here is where I got that from though..
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves..Philippians 2:3
Romans 12:10 :Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
Matthew 22:34–40
But when the Pharisees heard that He had put the Sadducees to silence, they gathered themselves together. And one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it,'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets
sorry my friend
word "consider other better then yourselves" is not same word"love more your neighbor as yourselves"

last words"love your neighbour as yourselves,doesn' have any original application to the above words"consider better then yourselves"
consideration is not love higher from love of yourselves

God bless you GW
good night
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469354 Dec 3, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Doc... The answer is Yes (if need be), according to Jesus in Matthew 20:1-15... here's an excerpt of our Lord's parable:
"...The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. When they received it, THEY BEGAN TO GRUMBLE against the landowner.‘These men who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said,‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’
“But he answered one of them,‘Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
You insecure believers will dig up ANYTHING to justify your fears that you could possibly lose your salvation because of your post salvation sins. You know what?? Instead of arguing with you about it,I'd like to hear one of my favorite radio ministers talking about the matter. I'm not going to call any names.....I'm just going to listen on the radio.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469355 Dec 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
All sins or just the ones one's denomination says are sins ?
Eating pork and male homosexuality is banned by the Torah (first 5 books of the OT) yet Christians eat pork because Paul said it is OK but damn gays although Jesus never mentioned either one.
you are right
christians damn gays but commit all kind of wicked sins

since any sin is just sin leading to the death,also gays are not worse from those sinful christians

eating pork from OT,was and is till today forbidden in the arab countries and jewsmbecause clima,dry air and deadly dessert bacterias cause sickness and horible sufferings of old nomads,and modern inhabitants of those areas
and God forbid them to eat pigs flesh,

but also pigs are created by God not by devil-
and not forbidden to consume this flesh in the not hostile enviroments-only blood in OT and NT is forbidden to eat or drink,because blood is someone lifes containing ingredints very hostile till today to all humans-like Hiv,aids,etc......

I saw pig frish blood-it is moving alive like pig life was in this blood,if someone drink or use blood this person eat pig life,or second human life
have nice night sir
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469356 Dec 3, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are fully right
being saved and knowingly rejecting and sining against God,doesn'tsave this person anyway
your beloved friend dr Shink missed you mister dr reality?
how are you my dear brother in Christ
this topic blossom with peace,healthy discussions,debates,and nobody spread hates and blame others for all mess
for sure dr Shrink was and is not unhealthy poster causing bad confussion and divisions?
<smile> my dear dear sweet like honey comb friend dr reality
Hi,Shrink. Shrink,are you drinking tonight?? All that 'sweet honeycomb' stff is kinda' creepy. You having sick fantasies about me??
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469357 Dec 3, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe I am wrong and heard rumors,
but I heard about year ago that BLL is gay( this sin is not better or worse from any sins having all unsaved humans gal 5;17-21)
also his claim to be saved and cultivate this sin in his body,
is not saved at all,only inside of his imaginary thoughts
please?don't think nothing wrong, this is not my insult or anything bad about BLL
I love personaly his posts,only many times I don't accept his beliefs, it doesn't mean hostility or hate BLL
at end he is very nice and logical poster
Gotcha. I think...

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469358 Dec 3, 2012
Doctor CHUMP wrote:
This is PROOF that you are nothing but a LYING son of the devil.
You don't get to make that call dork ...err, I mean dufus ...uhh, I mean Dr.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469359 Dec 3, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
christians damn gays but commit all kind of wicked sins
since any sin is just sin leading to the death,also gays are not worse from those sinful christians
eating pork from OT,was and is till today forbidden in the arab countries and jewsmbecause clima,dry air and deadly dessert bacterias cause sickness and horible sufferings of old nomads,and modern inhabitants of those areas
and God forbid them to eat pigs flesh,
but also pigs are created by God not by devil-
and not forbidden to consume this flesh in the not hostile enviroments-only blood in OT and NT is forbidden to eat or drink,because blood is someone lifes containing ingredints very hostile till today to all humans-like Hiv,aids,etc......
I saw pig frish blood-it is moving alive like pig life was in this blood,if someone drink or use blood this person eat pig life,or second human life
have nice night sir
So you and BULL-DOGface done made up?! Awwwwww,ain't dat sweet?!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469360 Dec 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>How can you retain your salvation through your 'post salvation righteousness' when your SIN NATURE continues to dwell in your being with your NEW NATURE like the AIDS virus being kept in check by the Holy Spirit??
Talking to yourself ?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#469361 Dec 3, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
John ... what about those that think they have a free pass to behave as they choose...then pull out the "I am forgiven" card.
Or those that have sinned...claims forgiveness...and the continues to commit that same sin...over and over.
Then there are those that sin...know they have sinned...do they need to ask forgiveness of can they keep using the original pass.
I have heard this debate all my life...
I was taught that when I was aware of sin...that I was to ask forgiveness for that sin...no blanket pass allowed.
I guess my other question would be...what if a "saved" Christian commits a sin...and never ask for forgiveness for that sin?
Are there not responsibilities when one receives a gift...even if that gift is free? What happens if one does not live up to those responsibilities?
If a person claims to be saved yet they continue to purposely sin I would question of they are indeed truly saved. And of course we need to ask forgiveness when we sin. But that doesn't mean we have to get saved all over again. We've already been saved. If our child messes up are they no longer our child because they messed up? Nope, when they admit they messed up we forgive them. Just like God does with His children.

We may have messed up but we didn't lose what God has already given us (salvation). We may have messed up (or simply put, "back slid" into our "old man ways"), but we're still His children.

Once a person is truly saved they strive to be as God wants them to be. Obedient to what God asks of us. Now does that mean we won't mess up from time to time? Of course not. Those that are saved are just as human as everyone else and they mess up and sin from time to time just like everyone else does. But by God's grace towards us through Jesus Christ we have been saved from the curse of sin. Past, present, and future.

Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross for our sins covers all of the sins of the saved. And to attain that salvation all one has to do is do exactly what it says to do in Romans 10:9-10. If we honestly and sincerely with all of our heart do that, and strive to live accordingly, we are saved by God's grace (and keep in mind God knows our hearts better than we do so there's no fooling Him).

That's where our faith needs to be. Not worrying about messing up. Not worrying about losing our salvation if we commit a sin. Does satan want us to think like that? Of course not. He wants us to worry about messing up and to believe it will cause us to lose our salvation. He wants us to fear that if we mess up it will cause us to lose our salvation. Just like John 10:10 says.
_______

John 10:10.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
_______

Worry and fear of losing our salvation comes from satan. Faith that our salvation through God's grace was sealed by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and that our sins were nailed to the cross by Jesus Christ and forgiven forever comes from God.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#469362 Dec 3, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is sin, and God hates all sin. And God's Word says clearly the the only unforgivable sin is "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit".
Satan's sickest trick is to get someone that is saved to believe they can lose that salvation. And that God's Word isn't telling the truth when it says: "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead THOU SHALL BE SAVED" (Romans 10:9-10).
It doesn't say: "thou shall be saved, BUT I might take that gift back because I'm a vengeful God, and Jesus' sacrifice on the cross wasn't enough". And that Jesus lied when He said "it is finished".
And I can see a handful of believers in here have bought into that lie satan is selling. When people buy into that lie they're simply putting themselves right back under the curse of the laws that Jesus fulfilled. Trying to work their way to salvation.
Sad, truly sad.
Hi,
You and I sound just alike. You are 100% correct. The one thing that I have discovered whenever I try to explain The Grace Message is that "unless" someone is seeking Gods truth with their whole heart ( Jer.29) they just don't understand. I read your post today while I was at work and was excited to see another Christian who understands the sacrifice that Jesus made on our behalf. Salvation is a free gift. I believe that whenever someone STILL believes that they must earn it...THAT is what "trampling the Son underfoot means. It's like saying...Thank you Jesus, But I can take it from here!!!! They still want to rely on their own strength to do what ONLY Jesus could do for us. Knowing what He done, Will NOT make us want to go out and break the commandments...It makes us WANT to obey them..Thank God for His Grace. Jesus paid it all....Some sing that song and never really know what they are singing about. When the Son sets you free...you are free indeed..Amen

Location hidden

#469363 Dec 3, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
If we can lose our salvation "because of our works" than salvation by grace through faith in God wouldn't be true. Because if our works would condemn us than our works would also be what saves us.
God's Holy Word says otherwise. God's Holy Word says grace through faith in God saves us, not our works.
Ephesians 2:8-9.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

John 1:17..For the law was given by Moses, but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. Notice how Grace and truth are opposite The Law?? Truth is on the side of GRACE!! The Law was GIVEN But GRACE and TRUTH CAME!!! Awesome

Location hidden

#469364 Dec 3, 2012
The law of Moses, however excellent in itself, was little in comparison of the Gospel: as it proceeded from the justice and holiness of God, and was intended to convict men of sin, that the way of the Gospel might be the better prepared, it was a law of rigour, condemnation, and death: Romans 4:15; 2 Corinthians 3:7, 2 Corinthians 3:8. It was a law of shadows, types, and figures: Hebrews 10:1, and incapable of expiating sin by its sacrifices: Romans 8:3; Hebrews 7:18, Hebrews 7:19; Hebrews 10:1, Hebrews 10:11. But Christ has brought that grace which is opposed to condemnation: Romans 5:15, Romans 5:20, Romans 5:21; Romans 8:1; Galatians 3:10; and he is himself the spirit and substance of all those shadows: Colossians 2:19; Hebrews 10:1.

Location hidden

#469365 Dec 3, 2012
Contrary to what most of us have heard in church for years, attempting to follow the law is not intended to make us closer to God. Rather, it's to show us just how far away we are from Him. That's why there were all those rules and rituals for offerings and sacrifices in which blood had to be shed. They demonstrated the severity of the consequences of our sins. The penalty of sin is death and nothing less.

The law was established to shame and condemn us by pointing out our faults, our guilt, our sins. It is supposed to stop us from bragging about how good we are and to show us how desperately we need God's mercy. The law's goal is to break through our stubborn pride and lead us to Jesus Christ for salvation.

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.(Romans 3:19-20)
Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.(Galatians 3:23-25)
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469366 Dec 3, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person claims to be saved yet they continue to purposely sin I would question of they are indeed truly saved. And of course we need to ask forgiveness when we sin. But that doesn't mean we have to get saved all over again. We've already been saved. If our child messes up are they no longer our child because they messed up? Nope, when they admit they messed up we forgive them. Just like God does with His children.
We may have messed up but we didn't lose what God has already given us (salvation). We may have messed up (or simply put, "back slid" into our "old man ways"), but we're still His children.
Once a person is truly saved they strive to be as God wants them to be. Obedient to what God asks of us. Now does that mean we won't mess up from time to time? Of course not. Those that are saved are just as human as everyone else and they mess up and sin from time to time just like everyone else does. But by God's grace towards us through Jesus Christ we have been saved from the curse of sin. Past, present, and future.
Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross for our sins covers all of the sins of the saved. And to attain that salvation all one has to do is do exactly what it says to do in Romans 10:9-10. If we honestly and sincerely with all of our heart do that, and strive to live accordingly, we are saved by God's grace (and keep in mind God knows our hearts better than we do so there's no fooling Him).
That's where our faith needs to be. Not worrying about messing up. Not worrying about losing our salvation if we commit a sin. Does satan want us to think like that? Of course not. He wants us to worry about messing up and to believe it will cause us to lose our salvation. He wants us to fear that if we mess up it will cause us to lose our salvation. Just like John 10:10 says.
_______
John 10:10.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
_______
Worry and fear of losing our salvation comes from satan. Faith that our salvation through God's grace was sealed by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and that our sins were nailed to the cross by Jesus Christ and forgiven forever comes from God.
:) Movin' on!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469367 Dec 3, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you mister feed birds and insects or animals and they seat around you or on your hands and arms?
It look like you never wash your clothes body,face and you horibly stinks attracting all kind of animals insects and birds to come to you and seat around you or on your arms,because all animals doesn't love you,only they love horible stink flowed from your not washed body,or lumps,-mostly stinks like old goat cheese
just check this and be careful because danger wild bees can damage your body sensed by dirty sweet stinking poison like burning brimstones
have nice night and be always clean sober, happy and love everyone,me too?
And God created great whales,and every living creature that moveth,which the waters brought forth abundantly,after their
kind: and God say that it was good.

And God blessed them,saying Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And God said,let us make man in our image after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over the cattle, and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And Dr shrink with all due respect sir hick up is a part of all of Gods grand creations.Please show respect for the many gifts God so chose to give us all in the animal kingdom.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469368 Dec 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You insecure believers will dig up ANYTHING to justify your fears that you could possibly lose your salvation because of your post salvation sins. You know what?? Instead of arguing with you about it,I'd like to hear one of my favorite radio ministers talking about the matter. I'm not going to call any names.....I'm just going to listen on the radio.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469369 Dec 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You insecure believers will dig up ANYTHING to justify your fears that you could possibly lose your salvation because of your post salvation sins. You know what?? Instead of arguing with you about it,I'd like to hear one of my favorite radio ministers talking about the matter. I'm not going to call any names.....I'm just going to listen on the radio.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#469370 Dec 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 995,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min waaasssuuup 699,445
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,424
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 55 min Doctor REALITY 1
Need good hookup adult dating sites 1 hr Adam 3
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 125