Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469237 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,my Doctor Jekyl-Mr.Hyde brother in Christ. Well,as far as that 'fiscal-cliff' stuff is concerned,I'm tired of worrying about it and all of this other politcal mess. If the Lord's going to use Obama to usher in the one world government and the new world order,so be it. I've decided it's time to let the Obama-bashing go and just focus on trying to lead people to the Lord. But don't think I won't have something to say about him,every now and then,cause I will. Like the report about his Granny saying she witnessed his birth.....IN KENYA.
dr
politics doesn't hurt normal people,
fiscal cliff or Obama activities doesn't hurt us poor folks,
most outcry goes from rich people and mega businesses,

God never forget thos who love Him,He doesn't leave you or forsake you and your love of Jesus our sweet Lord

new world order will come,book of daniel is telling about abomination and desolation standing on Holy Place,
this beast is UNO and secrect covered activities of sharks financial banks illuminaties waging war with God and using Israel(pretender of chosen nation) zionists are known by arab countries and overseas

they don't win this global war against God rulership
Armagedon will destroy all of them,nature forces,disasters,horible worly famine and hate put to an end their wicked children of devil(chatta im)

let me tell you?
I do have obama copy of birth certificate
but why he is president second time?
only global conspiracy and finances knows why he is, and what purpose?
someone have to be at end be blamed and scape goat

I feel sorry for this guy bama,because money and own greed destroy his life,his own history, and own family receive horible suffering in the close future

God bless you dr R
each of us have to daily grow in maturity,and use all kind of tactics to remove haters,complainers ,mockers,and goofs from around our life circles

this place sounds lately peaceful?
and everone smart is able to know?
who caused in past problems,baning posters,posting hates, and abusing their own confidence against others,complaining about ID,s,ETC.........

I hope mercy of God is always upon us and all those who are created by Him
<smile>
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#469238 Dec 2, 2012
Experiencing God Day By Day:
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
All Scripture is profitable! Knowing this, we cheat ourselves when we do not access every book, every truth, every verse, and every page of our Bibles for the promises and commands God has for us. Because every verse of Scripture is inspired by God and gainful to us, we should not pick and choose which verses we will read and study. We should not claim verses we like and ignore those that convict us! If we are to become mature disciples of Jesus, we must allow every Scripture to speak to us and teach us what God desires us to learn. Scripture enables us to evaluate the soundness of doctrines that are being taught. Scripture ought to be the basis for any reproof or correction we bring to another.
If you are not firmly grounded in God’s Word, you will be bombarded with an assortment of doctrines, lifestyles, and behaviors, and you will have no means to evaluate whether or not they are of God. You cannot develop a righteous life apart from God’s Word. Righteousness must be cultivated. As you fill your mind with the words of God, and as you obey His instructions, He will guide you in the ways of righteousness. Scripture will equip you for any good work God calls you to do. If you feel inadequate for a task God has given you, search the Scriptures, for within them you will find the wisdom you need to carry out His assignment. Allow the Word of God to permeate, guide, and enrich your life.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#469239 Dec 2, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking about this.
My thoughts are along the lines of those that withdraw their hands...in other words pick and choose who we extend it to.
I will have to think some more.
I have used my allotted time here however...if I stay longer...might start having bricks thrown at me! LOL
Bonsoir Annie, you have a very interesting avatar of Eve; I am honored to make your acquaintance. I suppose I am here amongst fellow believers as a request for my soulmate and perhaps for myself; we need people to listen to our story and to please assist us merci beaucoup.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469240 Dec 2, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 9:25
See Numbers 14:34
See Ezekiel 4:6
See John 1:41
Acts 10:38
Luke 3:21&22
Luke 4:18
See Luke 3:1-3
Ezra 7:6-8
Ezra 6:14
Ezra 7:11-26
Daniel 9:27
Time period
Daniel 8:14
Revelation 14:6&7
Acts 17:30&31
Judgment
Exodus 25:8
Hebrews 9:9
Exodus 26:33
Hebrews 9:2
Exodus 40:26
See Exodus 30:1-6
Hebrews 9:3&4
See Exodus 40:20&21
Exodus 25:21&22
Deuteronomy 10:4&5
Hebrews 9:6&7
Atonement
Leviticus 4:27-29
See 1 John 3:4
See Romans 6:23
Leviticus 4:30
Daily service
Leviticus 16:29&30
Leviticus 16:5-8
Leviticus 16:15&16
Leviticus 16:20-22
Day of atonement
Acts 24:25
2 Corinthians 5:10
Eccesiates 12:14
Daniel 7:9&10
Revelation 20:12
Malachi 3:16
Judgment

See Revelation 5:11
Daniel 7:13
Revelation 3:5
See Matthew 10:32
See Mark 8:38
Daniel 7:14
Judgment scene

Revelation 9:16
Matthew 16:27
See Revelation 22:12
John 14:2&3
John 5:28&29
See Acts 24:15
Revelation 20:4&5
Second coming

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469241 Dec 2, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 24:25
2 Corinthians 5:10
Eccesiates 12:14
Revelation 20:12
Malachi 3:16
Judgment
See Revelation 5:11
Daniel 7:13
Revelation 3:5
See Matthew 10:32
See Mark 8:38
Daniel 7:14
Judgment scene
Revelation 9:16
Matthew 16:27
See Revelation 22:12
John 14:2&3
John 5:28&29
See Acts 24:15
Revelation 20:4&5
Second coming
Daniel 7:21&22
Revelation 20:4
1 Corinthians 6:2&3
Saints Judgment

Revelation 19:15
John 5:26&27
See Revelation 20:4&5
See 1 Corinthians 6:1-3
Excutes Judgment

Acts 17:31
Judgment message
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469242 Dec 2, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 7:21&22
Revelation 20:4
1 Corinthians 6:2&3
Saints Judgment
Revelation 19:15
John 5:26&27
See Revelation 20:4&5
See 1 Corinthians 6:1-3
Excutes Judgment
Acts 17:31
Judgment message
excelent passages
up to date
God bless you lill

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#469243 Dec 2, 2012
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Annie, you have a very interesting avatar of Eve; I am honored to make your acquaintance. I suppose I am here amongst fellow believers as a request for my soulmate and perhaps for myself; we need people to listen to our story and to please assist us merci beaucoup.
Bienvenue sur WSJLM. Il est également agréable de vous rencontrer.

Je suis sûr que vous trouverez ici ce que sont prêts à prier pour vous et vos amis. Je ne suis pas chrétien, mais moi je vous adresse mes pensées et mes bons vœux.

Puissiez-vous trouver la paix, le bonheur et la joie dans vos moments difficiles.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469244 Dec 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Show me ONE Scripture that flatout says a saved person can still end up in hell!
Good Morning Doc, here are a few below. Please take a look at all of them if you have the time. In my own view, the scriptures listed below pretty much debunks the once saved always saved doctrine but I'm sure excuses could be made. As far as the 5 wise virgins/5 foolish virgins which we spoke on yesterday.. the 5 wise had their lights burning... in other words, for us that should mean that we should continue in the word, prayer, praise, worship, faith, expectation of The Lord's return, obedience... as far as the 5 foolish, their lights went out, they either stopped praying, had become lukewarm... perhaps they were even self-righteous, went to church and all but cold in their hearts. Anyways, the point is... we have to keep our lights burning and we do that by having a perpetual, fervent desire and love for God and people.

The Lord: "But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked man does, will he live? None of the righteous things he has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness he is guilty of and because of the sins he has committed, he will die." Ezekiel 18:24

2. John 15:2

3. Romans 11:20-21

4. 2 Timothy 2:12 (...If we disown Him,

He will also disown us)

5. 2 Peter 20-21

6. Hebrews 3:12

I don't know if you're convinced, but if you are I know how you feel. I've been there. God doesn't change but our understanding of God does.

#469245 Dec 3, 2012
Add to last post: The 5 wise virgins had light so that they could "see" (His Word is a lamp unto my feet)... while the 5 foolish virgins stumbled in the darkness.

That light refers to a spiritual light and that darkness refers to a spiritual darkness.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#469246 Dec 3, 2012
*~*~*~*~*~ <christmas lights

GOoD

Morning!!

“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.”

~ Frank Zappa

Thought For The Day

*~*~*~*~*~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#469247 Dec 3, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for this day and for Your many blessings. Please help me to have the right perspective on things. Life is short and eternity is forever. I want to start each day with a review of my priorities, and a tentative plan for where I will invest my time and energy, so that I will be sure to do what really matters. Please give me Your priorities for my life. Guide and direct my every step. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#469248 Dec 3, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord.”

Psalm 119:1

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#469249 Dec 3, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's too late... already in flight.
:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#469250 Dec 3, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Annie,
You ask a very important question and as i have said many times before; I admire the way you think. IMHO, Yes, We have to love ourself in order to love others. However, Once I learn to love myself, I should put the concerns of others before my own. Thats not always easy to do. The salvation of others is very important to a Christian but without showing kindness, compassion, sympathy and empathy first; then what evidence of Christ are we showing to someone whose salvation is in question?
So TRUE Grace....Thank you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#469251 Dec 3, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Continued!!
The Greek vocabulary has 4 different words to describe LOVE...I will name them with their definition.
1- Storge..Parent type Love
2-Eros..Romantic type love..love between the sexes.
3-Philia- Brotherly love..type of love between siblings or really close friends.
4- Agape (a- gop-a) Speaking of Love in it's true Christian sense. Agape love is not always an emotion or sentiment but an act of the will. For this reason, Agape love can be commanded. Agape say's I love you-regardless!! One cannot command emotions. Emotions cannot always be controlled or directed, but since this kind of love is primarily an act of the will and the mind, It can be commanded. Agape is a divine love that scriptures teach can only come from God.
After learning this and understanding the difference in HOW I can love strangers as much as my own family, It became easier to tell others that "I love (agape) them. The longer that I am around other people, then thats when I can have more compassion, forgiveness and even a deeper philia type love for them. I wished our English language had a broader definition for the word LOVE..SO, I Agape You Annie :)
:-)

I Agape Annie too.....

#469252 Dec 3, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to both, world and land ...therefore I beseech you; use my ticket on a deserving child that otherwise might not get to go ...see to it that the child has a good meal prior to so that (s)he can enjoy the day without the pangs of hunger, see to it that there is enough for rides, shows, treats, and take many pictures of smiling faces ...see to it that laughter wins the day, and make sure that the child is thoroughly exhausted at days end. You do this and I'll have my gift.
<<<Quin strums fingers on the desk... hesitates>>> C'mon down, I would need some chaperones and sponsors for the kids... it'll be fun and the memories long-lasting.

#469253 Dec 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good case for "more than faith" required. Thanks.
I just read that Salvation is Free, but keeping it is at a cost.

Jesus: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me." Mark 8:34

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#469254 Dec 3, 2012
~*~*~*~*~*

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas...Johnny Mathis

http://youtu.be/QYTnzNeTWmE

~*~*~*~*~*

#469255 Dec 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
'Baptism' is common in several religions and the waters represent the amniotic fluid of the womb. One is ritually born out of the Earth into the spiritul realm.
Good Morning G... I see where you are coming from. I just want to add that in my beliefs that one can be born again (same as born of the Spirit) without being baptized in water.

In the early church, after one was Born Again, water baptism would follow almost immediately. Somehow over the milleniums it bacame seen as a more dogmatic and cermonial concept. A lot of books was written about it when in the early church it was just done. For me personally, I would rather follow how Jesus and the early church went about water baptism.

#469256 Dec 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to be fair and add that there is an excellent case for "more than works", too:
"Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’" MAtthew 7:22-23
I used to not understand the difference between Ephesians 2:8-9 and James 2:26. But I understand it now.

In Ephesians, when read in context from verses 8-11... Apostle Paul is referring to the church trying to do works under the Law of Moses. Specifically whether one should be circumcised or uncircumcised. As you know, when Apostle Paul set up a church, the Judaizers (former pharisees) would come behind after Paul left and tell the gentile church that they had to abide by the law of moses. Paul heard about it and wrote to them it was not the case. He said that we are saved by grace through faith NOT OF WORKS (talking about works of the Law)... lest any man should boast. And then Apostle Paul further states in verse 10:

"For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do GOOD WORKS, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

So in verse 9 the Apostle is talking about works of the law and in verse 10 Paul is talking about another kind of works. The latter kind of works is the same thing that Apostle James was talking about. That is, works of love or Good Works rather than works of the law of Moses, that is, the ceremonial and civil portion of that law:

As far as what Apostle James talked about regarding works, when read in context, Apostle James talks about if a brother or sister is in need of food and yet we say we pray for them but don't give them any food... then how is that love? Here is what he wrote:

James: "What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them,“Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself."

So anyways, to summarize my reply to your post, we need more works of Love rather than works of the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Banonator 56,135
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 3 min Johnny 204
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min atemcowboy 650,536
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min WasteWater 2,343
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Hukt on Fonix 971,855
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 58 min blackdick 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web