Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#469221 Dec 2, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeap, as the Bible points out without charity we are as a sounding brass and a tinkerling symbol.
Hi, I am not sure if you like contemporary christian music but if you do, listen to this song..it speaks exactly of what you just said. It reminded me of this song..I hope you enjoy it..especially when he starts talking instead of singing..awesome message

Doctor REALITY

United States

#469222 Dec 2, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Thats how I felt today. It seems easy whenever you are on the other side of that pulpit. The lighting is different and it seemed harder to read too. I have been teaching Sunday School for a while and feel really comfortable doing that. I will have to start appreciating Public Speakers more. They have a tough job.:)
Well,some of them are more interested in making it more of a 'show' than trying to focus on leading souls to the Lord.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#469223 Dec 2, 2012
Hi Walker:

This makes much sense to me. I believe a good tie-in with what your saying is in, Gal. 5:22-23, talking about the believers fruits of the Spirit of God he produces this is the sign of a true believer as you would say the reader can take the words in any tone and think bad about them if they like. I always look for the fruit does he or she show love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, meekness, longsuffering, faith, gentleness and so on. The very sad thing is, I do not see much of this in people's e-mail but I do hear a lot of slander, bickering, gossip, hate, malice, unkind words towards another and so on this is not the case with all thank the Lord for this. It seems today many do not want to look at things objective at an issue and see how it may apply to the word of God which should be the sole authority that determins truth. Thank you for your input. I would not be surprised if some would even show contempt in what I have just said. Again, thank you. Gary.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I know Annie, but I would rather not edit what someone say's. No way do I believe we should beat someone over the head with our bibles..haha, That even sounded funny to me. I have had a few run ins with the "extreme religionist" Christians on here over this very thing. I love to quote scripture if I have the opportunity but I hate when people belittle someone with Gods Word or condemn them to hell if they break a commandment and especially dislike seeing a Christian spew hate in the name of God. We are all human and get angry at times, I am especially guilty for that but a Christian is suppose to be quick to listen and slow to speak. The one thing that I don't like about chatrooms is the fact that the listener cannot hear the compassion coming from the writer. The reader can take the words in any tone that they desire. Sometimes unintentionally, but they miss the whole point in general..Does that make sense? <<<<proves my point, i guess. LOL
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469224 Dec 2, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In American English,'agape' is most often epressed with the term "unconditional love".
majority divorced,living with girl friends,boy friends,filthy sexual perverts in this country never excercize Agape Love,nor even Know what agape love is,
they also have no idea waht love is at all, because everytihing in their mind connected with love is; male penis,or female vagina,that is all what they mainly focus,

if you lose testotrone,your own wife will run away from you-because you don't make sex love with her

your post about american english Love Agape is without of any sense to tell this about modern capitalistic Society without of Practical Gods laws

look at example of Quin claim to be christian and teach others that Holy Soirit is wife and make sex with God male, and also lesbian because she enter women virgin Mary womb?
he he heeeeeeeeeeee
english agape is filthy,croocked,blasphemous aand shameful
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469225 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,some of them are more interested in making it more of a 'show' than trying to focus on leading souls to the Lord.
how are you doing my dear friend,bro, and comapsionate dr Reality taking care together with Dr Shrink about those poor christian souls

take easy friend,and look forward for good news about fiscal cliff,cliff,cliff,cliff unio

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469226 Dec 2, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking about this.
My thoughts are along the lines of those that withdraw their hands...in other words pick and choose who we extend it to.
I will have to think some more.
I have used my allotted time here however...if I stay longer...might start having bricks thrown at me! LOL
We all pick & choose and withdraw. The no. 1 reason would probably be that it is a defense mechanism ...much like the little birds today. I am sure there were some that wouldn't allow themselves to retrieve a peice of donut no matter how strong the urge. And then there was the one that poked the end of my finger causing me to not only jerk my hand back inside, but also gave me second thoughts about hand feeding in the first place. Had the sea gulls of come around, I probably would of stopped hand feeding all together I'm sure.

The same is true with humans, all bias aside. Is self-preservation wrong? Is self-preservation a sin? I'm sure not. I mean who in their right mind is going to extend a hand to someone who may tear off the arm and beat one with it? Not I ...

Now I'm sure there are those who will attempt to use the "faith" logic to prove the fear is unfounded ...then let them use their own hand ...let them show by example. The idea that one can remove a thorn from the paw of a lion and make a lifelong friend is a childs story.

This is all very basic ...I haven't even touched on hate, selfishness, etc.

The point is; one does what one can, when one can. Looking away in the interest of self-preservation does not make one a lesser person anymore than trading places with one less fortunit makes one a saint. The point is; we're still left with one that has, and one that has not. Ain't life grand?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469227 Dec 2, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi Walker:
This makes much sense to me. I believe a good tie-in with what your saying is in, Gal. 5:22-23, talking about the believers fruits of the Spirit of God he produces this is the sign of a true believer as you would say the reader can take the words in any tone and think bad about them if they like. I always look for the fruit does he or she show love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, meekness, longsuffering, faith, gentleness and so on. The very sad thing is, I do not see much of this in people's e-mail but I do hear a lot of slander, bickering, gossip, hate, malice, unkind words towards another and so on this is not the case with all thank the Lord for this. It seems today many do not want to look at things objective at an issue and see how it may apply to the word of God which should be the sole authority that determins truth. Thank you for your input. I would not be surprised if some would even show contempt in what I have just said. Again, thank you. Gary.
<quoted text>
I agre gary
for example my foreign english sometimes sounds crazy,but majority look at me like hateful human and poster calling insane or troll,

nobody behind written posts is troll,
esspecialy if poster try only to master language with only posters claiming to be christians

be sure,not now,but maybe latter posters making contentions and divisions will respond to you negatively and with not ended grudges?

God bless you Gary

Location hidden

#469228 Dec 2, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi Walker:
<quoted text>
Hi Gary,
Thank You for replying. I agree with you also. The bible says we can tell them from their fruits..Nice meeting you and i hope we can talk again soon. Have a great night and a very blessed week

Location hidden

#469229 Dec 2, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
I agre gary
for example my foreign english sometimes sounds crazy,but majority look at me like hateful human and poster calling insane or troll,
esspecialy if poster try only to master language with only posters claiming to be christians
be sure,not now,but maybe latter posters making contentions and divisions will respond to you negatively and with not ended grudges?
God bless you Gary
Hi Prince,
I am sorry that people incorrectly judges you based soley on your grammer. My mother is German and her english isn't very well mastered either but she has a heart of gold towards people and loves our Lord with Childlike faith. I would not like it if people judged her only based on her grammer. They would be missing out on the great person that she really is. I enjoy reading what you post. Even if we may disagree at times, I will treat you with respect and love you as a Christian should. Have a great night my new friend
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#469230 Dec 2, 2012
Hi Prince:

You are a test for the believer how do we respond if you do not have sound grammer? We all only know in part and we declare in part, there are some that thinks that they have it all right sad for them. This is where patiance and kindness comes into effect another fruits of the Spirit this would not take place if they wee walking in the fruit of the Spirit so please be patiant with these dear ones also. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

PS. I close with these verses many times to help examine our self here very thought provoking verses for all to think about.
<quoted text>
I agre gary
God bless you Gary
Doctor REALITY

United States

#469231 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
how are you doing my dear friend,bro, and comapsionate dr Reality taking care together with Dr Shrink about those poor christian souls
take easy friend,and look forward for good news about fiscal cliff,cliff,cliff,cliff unio
Hello,my Doctor Jekyl-Mr.Hyde brother in Christ. Well,as far as that 'fiscal-cliff' stuff is concerned,I'm tired of worrying about it and all of this other politcal mess. If the Lord's going to use Obama to usher in the one world government and the new world order,so be it. I've decided it's time to let the Obama-bashing go and just focus on trying to lead people to the Lord. But don't think I won't have something to say about him,every now and then,cause I will. Like the report about his Granny saying she witnessed his birth.....IN KENYA.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469232 Dec 2, 2012
You icons sure have yourselves some real problems with opinions.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#469233 Dec 2, 2012
People have suspected that Obama is on a mission to help 're-distribute' the world's wealth. And,obviuosly,many anti-Obama people are suspcious and angry. Well,I will say this; I saw a telecast on t.v. this morning about some of the absolutely HORRIBLE and HOPELESS conditions that many people,including women and children,are living in in dirt-poor nations. The Lord Jesus Christ made far more than enough food,water,and living supplies for people to have to be living in such hopeless,painful situations on this planet of plenty. And much of it boils down to one common factor: GREED and SELFISHNESS. So all I know is that it is absolutely wrong for many to have too much and many others to be hopelessly dirt-poor. And don't give me that 'worked their butt off' crap. Many people are as rich as they are because their wealth is their 'god' and that means far more to them than God Himself.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#469235 Dec 2, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Prince,
I am sorry that people incorrectly judges you based soley on your grammer. My mother is German and her english isn't very well mastered either but she has a heart of gold towards people and loves our Lord with Childlike faith. I would not like it if people judged her only based on her grammer. They would be missing out on the great person that she really is. I enjoy reading what you post. Even if we may disagree at times, I will treat you with respect and love you as a Christian should. Have a great night my new friend
I deeply appreciate your kindness
it is very difficult even after 30 years living in the country to learn perfectly langauge,
language is not only grammar,but mimics,behaviour,thoughts,sent ences and many time is difficult to express own thoughts without of hurting reader or listener

I am sure,you know mama language,but also am sure that for you is very difficult properly use german language
I am from mix family.Vienna German Father german,mama slovac,and grandpa was jew

I also know basic hebrew and greek,only I post sometimes true meanings of those langauges,and fortunately they are languages of Bible,
this way make me sure,that I am not misleaded by english or german translation

I read the Torah,Jerusalem Bible,KJV, NWT(fake jw translation)also am very interesant in Bible translated by masonic history CO.

I also read Quaran,and many more like Vedas Wisdom,or Bhagavad gita,or 24 mantras Shri Isophanishad,

my passion in my young age was history archelogy,middle east languages,culture,Bible(used to be devoted JW FOR ABOUT 33 years till 2005(left because teachings contradict Bible, and NWT fake modern translation supporting claims of Jw from John 1;1...by german ex catolic spiritist and ocultist Johan Geber

there is many among doctrines of JW and world churches contradicting originality Scripture=esspecaily moder english language is master deceiver tool of devil deceiving english readers and tranlators

thank you for your nice word
I send my christian love and friendly christian without of hipocrizy hones SMILE.

say mama hello
Ich wuenche deine mama und dir alles Gute und sehr viel Gottes Segen

Location hidden

#469236 Dec 2, 2012
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I deeply appreciate your kindness
it is very difficult even after 30 years living in the country to learn perfectly langauge,
language is not only grammar,but mimics,behaviour,thoughts,sent ences and many time is difficult to express own thoughts without of hurting reader or listener
I am sure,you know mama language,but also am sure that for you is very difficult properly use german language
I am from mix family.Vienna German Father german,mama slovac,and grandpa was jew
I also know basic hebrew and greek,only I post sometimes true meanings of those langauges,and fortunately they are languages of Bible,
this way make me sure,that I am not misleaded by english or german translation
I read the Torah,Jerusalem Bible,KJV, NWT(fake jw translation)also am very interesant in Bible translated by masonic history CO.
I also read Quaran,and many more like Vedas Wisdom,or Bhagavad gita,or 24 mantras Shri Isophanishad,
my passion in my young age was history archelogy,middle east languages,culture,Bible(used to be devoted JW FOR ABOUT 33 years till 2005(left because teachings contradict Bible, and NWT fake modern translation supporting claims of Jw from John 1;1...by german ex catolic spiritist and ocultist Johan Geber
there is many among doctrines of JW and world churches contradicting originality Scripture=esspecaily moder english language is master deceiver tool of devil deceiving english readers and tranlators
thank you for your nice word
I send my christian love and friendly christian without of hipocrizy hones SMILE.
say mama hello
Ich wuenche deine mama und dir alles Gute und sehr viel Gottes Segen
I wish you and your family the very best too. God Bless :)
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469237 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,my Doctor Jekyl-Mr.Hyde brother in Christ. Well,as far as that 'fiscal-cliff' stuff is concerned,I'm tired of worrying about it and all of this other politcal mess. If the Lord's going to use Obama to usher in the one world government and the new world order,so be it. I've decided it's time to let the Obama-bashing go and just focus on trying to lead people to the Lord. But don't think I won't have something to say about him,every now and then,cause I will. Like the report about his Granny saying she witnessed his birth.....IN KENYA.
dr
politics doesn't hurt normal people,
fiscal cliff or Obama activities doesn't hurt us poor folks,
most outcry goes from rich people and mega businesses,

God never forget thos who love Him,He doesn't leave you or forsake you and your love of Jesus our sweet Lord

new world order will come,book of daniel is telling about abomination and desolation standing on Holy Place,
this beast is UNO and secrect covered activities of sharks financial banks illuminaties waging war with God and using Israel(pretender of chosen nation) zionists are known by arab countries and overseas

they don't win this global war against God rulership
Armagedon will destroy all of them,nature forces,disasters,horible worly famine and hate put to an end their wicked children of devil(chatta im)

let me tell you?
I do have obama copy of birth certificate
but why he is president second time?
only global conspiracy and finances knows why he is, and what purpose?
someone have to be at end be blamed and scape goat

I feel sorry for this guy bama,because money and own greed destroy his life,his own history, and own family receive horible suffering in the close future

God bless you dr R
each of us have to daily grow in maturity,and use all kind of tactics to remove haters,complainers ,mockers,and goofs from around our life circles

this place sounds lately peaceful?
and everone smart is able to know?
who caused in past problems,baning posters,posting hates, and abusing their own confidence against others,complaining about ID,s,ETC.........

I hope mercy of God is always upon us and all those who are created by Him
<smile>
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#469238 Dec 2, 2012
Experiencing God Day By Day:
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
All Scripture is profitable! Knowing this, we cheat ourselves when we do not access every book, every truth, every verse, and every page of our Bibles for the promises and commands God has for us. Because every verse of Scripture is inspired by God and gainful to us, we should not pick and choose which verses we will read and study. We should not claim verses we like and ignore those that convict us! If we are to become mature disciples of Jesus, we must allow every Scripture to speak to us and teach us what God desires us to learn. Scripture enables us to evaluate the soundness of doctrines that are being taught. Scripture ought to be the basis for any reproof or correction we bring to another.
If you are not firmly grounded in God’s Word, you will be bombarded with an assortment of doctrines, lifestyles, and behaviors, and you will have no means to evaluate whether or not they are of God. You cannot develop a righteous life apart from God’s Word. Righteousness must be cultivated. As you fill your mind with the words of God, and as you obey His instructions, He will guide you in the ways of righteousness. Scripture will equip you for any good work God calls you to do. If you feel inadequate for a task God has given you, search the Scriptures, for within them you will find the wisdom you need to carry out His assignment. Allow the Word of God to permeate, guide, and enrich your life.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#469239 Dec 2, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking about this.
My thoughts are along the lines of those that withdraw their hands...in other words pick and choose who we extend it to.
I will have to think some more.
I have used my allotted time here however...if I stay longer...might start having bricks thrown at me! LOL
Bonsoir Annie, you have a very interesting avatar of Eve; I am honored to make your acquaintance. I suppose I am here amongst fellow believers as a request for my soulmate and perhaps for myself; we need people to listen to our story and to please assist us merci beaucoup.

Location hidden

#469240 Dec 2, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 9:25
See Numbers 14:34
See Ezekiel 4:6
See John 1:41
Acts 10:38
Luke 3:21&22
Luke 4:18
See Luke 3:1-3
Ezra 7:6-8
Ezra 6:14
Ezra 7:11-26
Daniel 9:27
Time period
Daniel 8:14
Revelation 14:6&7
Acts 17:30&31
Judgment
Exodus 25:8
Hebrews 9:9
Exodus 26:33
Hebrews 9:2
Exodus 40:26
See Exodus 30:1-6
Hebrews 9:3&4
See Exodus 40:20&21
Exodus 25:21&22
Deuteronomy 10:4&5
Hebrews 9:6&7
Atonement
Leviticus 4:27-29
See 1 John 3:4
See Romans 6:23
Leviticus 4:30
Daily service
Leviticus 16:29&30
Leviticus 16:5-8
Leviticus 16:15&16
Leviticus 16:20-22
Day of atonement
Acts 24:25
2 Corinthians 5:10
Eccesiates 12:14
Daniel 7:9&10
Revelation 20:12
Malachi 3:16
Judgment

See Revelation 5:11
Daniel 7:13
Revelation 3:5
See Matthew 10:32
See Mark 8:38
Daniel 7:14
Judgment scene

Revelation 9:16
Matthew 16:27
See Revelation 22:12
John 14:2&3
John 5:28&29
See Acts 24:15
Revelation 20:4&5
Second coming

Location hidden

#469241 Dec 2, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 24:25
2 Corinthians 5:10
Eccesiates 12:14
Revelation 20:12
Malachi 3:16
Judgment
See Revelation 5:11
Daniel 7:13
Revelation 3:5
See Matthew 10:32
See Mark 8:38
Daniel 7:14
Judgment scene
Revelation 9:16
Matthew 16:27
See Revelation 22:12
John 14:2&3
John 5:28&29
See Acts 24:15
Revelation 20:4&5
Second coming
Daniel 7:21&22
Revelation 20:4
1 Corinthians 6:2&3
Saints Judgment

Revelation 19:15
John 5:26&27
See Revelation 20:4&5
See 1 Corinthians 6:1-3
Excutes Judgment

Acts 17:31
Daniel 8:14
Judgment message

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 104,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web