Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469159 Dec 2, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender roles are a completely seperate thing from sexual identity, so in that I agree.
We use male and female terms for God/aspects of God because that is what makes sense to us rather than because God is "Man" and Spirit is a "woman".
Like being born of The Spirit plays a feminine role...

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#469160 Dec 2, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Drew--You here on wsjlm- have been a beacon-
your light has always shown..to me..
Think of you often also.
Think of so many of you here..
Love
you all.
Signing off for tonite..
Love in Christ..
Lele
9505--not sure what I need?? a 5??
A 5 would be nice.

Hope you rested well. And thanks for the encouraging words.

Brag on God!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469161 Dec 2, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer made me feel guilty (Don't read my answer)....LOL
Have a great day
I am sorry Epi and apolize to you that was not my intent.

#469162 Dec 2, 2012
Being born of the Spirit certainly doesn't play a masculine or "it" role. Smile.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469163 Dec 2, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful insight, Annie.
I find it hardest to love myself, or anyone else, when I am constantly told I am worthless sinner deserving of nothing but eternal torture.
sir
you are main cause of this
all world faken self righteouess christians respond to your truths negatively,hates you ,rejects you,or try to ban you because they are not able to handle or read your true points

same happen with me, they ridicule.mock,scoof,ignore and send all the time reports to topic mods

just sir don't worry their condemnation, rather they end in the hell with eternal torment,they are tormented now during their wicked lifes, by sicknesses, lies, and hipocrizies,and sick claims that they are holly ones without of complete sepration from the filth of this world>

have good day sir
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469164 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Being born of the Spirit certainly doesn't play a masculine or "it" role. Smile.
yes
you born from feminine womb?
he he heeeeeeeeee
who is going to wash your infant filthy fluid body?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469165 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Like being born of The Spirit plays a feminine role...
inside your sexual pervert mind?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469167 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't believe in 'once TRULY saved,ALWAYS saved?? If 'once saved,always saved' isn't.....REAL,would it be 'fair' for a dying thief on a cross to receive salvation??
"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance, seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame." Hebrews 6:4-6

This kills the idea of once saved always saved.

#469168 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>considered to be believers by WHO?? Your personal belief,or by fact??
Before I answer let me ask you this to see if you already have an answer to this.... Who do you consider the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins to be?

#469170 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>considered to be believers by WHO?? Your personal belief,or by fact??
Before I answer let me ask you this to see if you already have an answer to my former statement.... Who do you consider the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins to be? In your answer (if you are able to provide one) would that be fact or your own personal belief?

#469171 Dec 2, 2012
Excuse the double posting please.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469172 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No Prince, what I am saying is that God created them male and female for a reason. It is a pattern of the invisible. In any case, if God has no gender then why is everybody calling God Father? That doesn't make any sense.
in english Father is male gender.

but ancient arameic or greek Father have not gender,only most time is described as body of whole nation

Also Heavenly Father is Absolute body of whole Universes enrgies as Owner and possesor absolute dictatorial Body above all Spirits(powers)
in this case doesn't exist english word male gender

inside of your eaarthly unsaved mind exist only simple explanation of not understandable spiritualy terms,
inside of your earthly mind exist only sex male parts and female parts,on this base you created paranoidal filthy immral thoughts about God Father(who is not gender described in english language,
same Holy Spirit(he,she,it) is fulness of all genders without of earthly separated gender as she(wife f....by God inside of your perverted mind)

if according to you Holy SPIRIT ENTER WOMB OF MARY TO CONCEIVE JESUS,
it look like assording to your wicked filthy immoral brain MARY AND HOLY SPIRIT WERE LESBIANS????
HE HE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shame and blasphemy from you next false teacher and false prophet

repent before God, brake heart,and humbly bessech God for mercy,before is not to late?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469174 Dec 2, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance, seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame." Hebrews 6:4-6
This kills the idea of once saved always saved.
you are right
once saved is not always saved,
because transgressions commited by saved person rejected Gods grace and His mercy,
it was same with chosen unfaithful Israel,it is same with single ones today saved by grace,and fallen because of their deadly sins according to 2 Peter 2;20;22

inspired words of apostle Peter are directed to saved once, escaped polutions of this world,and start doing same before saving,
........The dog is turned to his own viomits again; and the saw that was washed( from sins by Gods grace)to her wallowing in the mire.

have great and blessed sunday L100
I am with you same identical biblical beliefs

this is awasome,becaause our beliefs are based on Bible ,completly strange not known humans from second side of this world

it makes me happy to read my thoughts from second outseide poster

#469175 Dec 2, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
if according to you Holy SPIRIT ENTER WOMB OF MARY TO CONCEIVE JESUS,
I'll answer this one, not necessarily for your sake. In that custom and time it was okay if Sarah gave Abraham her "maidservant" Hagar to produce a child... that child conceived in hagar was "of Sarah" In that culture and surrogacy hagar's child would be considered Sarah's child. In other words, the child that was in hagar was "of Sarah". The problem is, hagar rebelled and sarah produced the promised seed herself at an old age.

In the same way, The power from on High isn't the Holy Spirit... it is the Heavenly Father. Just like hagar was a surrogate... so would be Mary a surrogate. The child that was in Mary was "of the Holy Ghost".... just like the child that was in Hagar was "of Sarah".

Okay, ho hum, mock on...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#469176 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
you are right
once saved is not always saved,
because transgressions commited by saved person rejected Gods grace and His mercy,
it was same with chosen unfaithful Israel,it is same with single ones today saved by grace,and fallen because of their deadly sins according to 2 Peter 2;20;22
inspired words of apostle Peter are directed to saved once, escaped polutions of this world,and start doing same before saving,
........The dog is turned to his own viomits again; and the saw that was washed( from sins by Gods grace)to her wallowing in the mire.
this is awasome,becaause our beliefs are based on Bible ,completly strange not known humans from second side of this world
Thanks BTJ, you have a Blessed rest of your sunday too.

#469177 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Five were truly saved,five weren't. What's so hard about that?? Que,Satan delights in tormenting believers about their security. He can't have their soul,so he goes for the next best thing: their peace of mind. Just keepin' it...REAL.
All 10 were considered "set apart" or "sanctified"... hence the use of the word virgins. They all expected the Bridegroom to return. 5 were "ready" and 5 were not ready. The five that were not ready were cast into outer darkness even though they begged The Lord to let them in,.
After we accept Christ Jesus as Savior, we are expected to change our lifestyle into a godly one. The problem is that some Believers take their salvation for granted and eventually go right back into an ungodly lifestyle. That don't mean that their conversion wasn't genuine... it just means that they were unprepared. Still yet, they got cast out.

#469178 Dec 2, 2012
So if I know that I'm a Christian... I'm expected to do what God expects of me. Take having sex outside the marriage covenant and I'm a Christian... you mean I can just go out there and screw around... and then yet claim Once Saved Always Saved? How crazy is that? The only thing that doctrine does is excuse one to go out there and do whatever I want.

Do you think that when the Lord return those Christians who eventually backslid and are shacking up (unmarried) living an ungodly lifestyle are going to meet The Lord in the air?

I can tell you that unless they repent they are not going to enter The Kingdom of God.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#469179 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Before I answer let me ask you this to see if you already have an answer to my former statement.... Who do you consider the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins to be? In your answer (if you are able to provide one) would that be fact or your own personal belief?
You might find this useful...it is the outline form for the parable that you are discussing and explains each part as it goes along.

http://executableoutlines.com/pa/pa_16.htm

#469180 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Lawest 100 agrees with you also that there are two distinct, individual gods? Have you ever wondered why your nose is so brown?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#469181 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
So if I know that I'm a Christian... I'm expected to do what God expects of me. Take having sex outside the marriage covenant and I'm a Christian... you mean I can just go out there and screw around... and then yet claim Once Saved Always Saved? How crazy is that? The only thing that doctrine does is excuse one to go out there and do whatever I want.
Do you think that when the Lord return those Christians who eventually backslid and are shacking up (unmarried) living an ungodly lifestyle are going to meet The Lord in the air?
I can tell you that unless they repent they are not going to enter The Kingdom of God.
Good evening Q, we are in agreement on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert T- 679,174
These wicked bastards must be exterminated!! 6 min the Prince of Dar... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min Vlad 2,647
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Bongo 119,220
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,270
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 3 hr andet1987 74
Slop em one more time God!!! 3 hr doG mnDade Hloy r... 1
More from around the web