Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Can anyone show me in the scriptures where Jesus directly acknowledges Mary as "His" Mother?

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Very wise decision, my Brother.
Even I don't refer to myself as a god. Nor, do I believe I deserve such acknowledgement. But, I believe it's most important that we do realize that this most honorable vocation is granted to all of us, as this gives us yet another objective to achieve. And as far as I believe, even if one has reached such a status, that one still wouldn't even acknowledge it. Rather, they would continue on their journey toward becoming the epitome of Love? In other words, true gods never realize they're gods in the sense of perfection, but might regarding the fact that they've become acceptable examples for others and have a firm understanding that allows them to discern between what's acceptable and what's not.
And for the record, a person can only become a god after they've accepted the most humble of profiles and have become the epitome of humility.
Until next time, my Brother.
You know, now that I think about it some more... the serpent had tempted Eve partly with,(here goes the KJV),---> "you shall be as gods"... I never really looked into that wholeheartedly. I just know that is what he used to entice Eve in which she eventually had succumbed to.

I agree that it is safer to keep it on the down low lest satan tempt us in that aspect.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>.... So henceforth on this thread.. forever and ever, whenever Christ is used.. it is referring to the Messiah... but I must say that sometimes it refers to Her, The Holy Spirit (in the sense of the Anointing).
My apologies, Quin. I should remember your usage. We both realize that many do not realize that "The Christ" of Christianity is much different from "The Messiah" of Judaism. Yes, Caiphas would havebeen upset with anyone claiming to be the Messiah however he didn;t have a Jewish leg to stand on as far as accusing Jesus of blasphemy.

You can go to any synogogue today and proclaim yourself to be the Messiah. At worst you will get laughed at, at best you will get an education in what The Messiah is and why you probably aren't.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Can anyone show me in the scriptures where Jesus directly acknowledges Mary as "His" Mother?
"When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son," - John 19:26

Then again, I think John is a forged blasphemy. <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You know, now that I think about it some more... the serpent had tempted Eve partly with,(here goes the KJV),---> "you shall be as gods"... I never really looked into that wholeheartedly. I just know that is what he used to entice Eve in which she eventually had succumbed to.
I agree that it is safer to keep it on the down low lest satan tempt us in that aspect.
I don't worry about Satan. I agree with James.

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." - James 4:7
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son," - John 19:26
Then again, I think John is a forged blasphemy. <smile>
I was referring to directly acknowledging Mary as His mother versus it being indirectly from another source.

When He acknowledge Mary, He didn't call her Mother... He called her "woman".
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
John 19 25-27

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worry about Satan. I agree with James.
"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." - James 4:7
In order to resist the devil one has to also know that the devil exists and trying to destroy them. So it is not a sense of worrying about the devil it is a sense of having vigilance and being aware and know when to resist.

Unfortunately, some people... out of ignorance and a lack of knowledge and understanding, harden their hearts and resist the truth just like they had resisted Jesus.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You..I am sitting here thinking about what Jesus accomplished on the cross for us and then you sent me this link..Thanks and God Bless You
Though I am despised by many on the internet,I am a humble,honest person who cares about the lives,and the souls,of my fellow human beings. I have no more joy in seeing someone lose their soul through rejecting the Cross than I would if it were my own beloved mother. Hell is REAL,and it doesn't make me 'happy' that REAL human beings and fallen angels will be there.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> John 19 25-27
Hey Doctor, same thing which I said to G-man.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.radaronline.com/cat egory/tags/christopher-krumm
I think 'junior' was ticked off that dad had 'dumped' mom,made her get out,let his girlfriend move in,and told him that he couldn't live there. So I think junior just kinda'.....lost it. WHY does America keep producing these kind of people?? America is a nation of spoiled rotten,selfish people who refuse to accept REALITY when things don't go their way.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Doctor, same thing which I said to G-man.
Well,I mean it's obvious. I Googled it,but I remember that scripture from YEARS ago when the Lord said 'Woman,behold thy Son!' from the Cross.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>lol... let's not forget that you believe in 2 individual male deities.. A Father and His Son. Why not 3 which will make it a family? First of all why all male? 2nd of all, why only Father and Son? Did The Father obtain His Son through Asexual reproduction, lol? Who invented sex and reproduction, man or God? I'm sorry, but The Godhead is a family and it could be clearly seen through the first humans, Adam & Eve... even today The only reason why the Godhead is seen as all male today is because the male hierarchies of the Catholic Church wanted to keep women suppressed back in those times...(history merely repeats itself)... and everybody else just went along with it. The gnostics came pretty close until they started to add platoism to it.
But we read about Her all the time. She is the hardest working person that I know... Though She is spirit, She reminds me of the Proverbs 31 woman who does a lot. I'm sorry, I don't mind if you don't like it... but you are going to have to get used to it.
Smile.
you wrong
in heavenly antidimensional realm exist not gender,or existency existed in image of earthly populated globe, males and femaales

think Quin?
who was Adam before creation taken part from him and making Eve earthly female?

if you don't know arameic or hebrew meaning ,it, he, she,or greek meanings of those words in what context were used,
please?do'nt sin aginst Holy Spirit, and don'y try to prove anyone that you are feministic preachger trying to preach from earthly women point,that God have wife,
please"don't make stupid of yourselves and just believ it,but don't post heresies and idiotism calling Holy Spirit 'SHE"
where you found this idea, for sure not in Bible

your posted idiotsim put you as person without of any spiritual credit or understandin.

do you know basic hebrew or greek, do you know the Torah?
ask any ortodox Jew is those guys will agree with you and your apostate comments not realizing how danger are only for you?

I am able to post ancient arameic meanings about Holy Spirit,
but I am not your teacher,
if you are unsaved,it is only is going to be waist time-because anyway you will not understand

that not only 2 or 3 is family,family can be whole nation under one governor or one God

ancient word family meant whole village,not only one separated tent

in the eyes of God family of God was whole Israel not your insane question why 2 and not 3.

I ask you why 3 not 12?

family of God is not only son and His wife Holy Spirit9according to your drug poisoned brain)
BUT GOD FAMILY IS ALSO 14400 AND GREAT CROWD WITHOUT OF ANY NUMBER

please?be sober from those earthly substances driving you away from mercy of God Almighty

I know,you are earthly(unsaved) and young man thinking at 1 st place in the categories or pants,male and female parts,that is all how you understand this,
mabe even every night you pray telling God you love Him and making spiritual romans with Jesus Christ Arms,lips,hairs, legs. etccc,,,,

ha ha haaaa testortone and drugs makes you insane and unmature in spiritual sense

be good and nice boy,pray for forgiveness and mercy,God don't forget about you,and in proper time you will understand infinite LOVE,not based on earthly female or male parts

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Though I am despised by many on the internet,I am a humble,honest person who cares about the lives,and the souls,of my fellow human beings. I have no more joy in seeing someone lose their soul through rejecting the Cross than I would if it were my own beloved mother. Hell is REAL,and it doesn't make me 'happy' that REAL human beings and fallen angels will be there.
I understand. As a Christian, We are to love all people. Sometimes, Its hard to love others but I try to see people as Jesus see's them. He loves all people enough to die for them. Good or bad, He just Loved them..God Loves You
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. From what I have read on Paul, his father must have been a wealthy man. Paul was born a Roman citizen, in a prominent, wealthy family in Tarsus. Roman citizens commonly had two names, one which indicated their background or heritage apart from Rome, and the other, which would be their Roman heritage. Paul's Roman name Saul Paulus was such a name. "He bore two names, the Hebrew Saul meaning "desired" or "asked for," and the Roman Paulus, meaning "small." Roman citizenship in Tarsus, even for the wealthy, was not automatic. Rome had made Tarsus a self-governing city, but did not grant Roman citizenship for every citizen of Tarsus. If a citizen of Tarsus was from a family of social standing of four generations or more, they were generally granted citizenship status. Paul's father more than likely inherited citizenship from his father, and Paul inherited citizenship from his father. Paul's father was a Pharisee and a lot of people had high hopes that paul would grow up to be the next high priest. Paul was very educated.
i know the same like you explain
it is good to explain to all readers
Paul father was for sure wealthy resident of Jewish diaspora in Rom
and was roman citizen,like latter Paul,
but Paul citicenship doesn't disqualify him from being apostle to the gentiles and spread Gospel with all kind of persecutions,
Paul started church to Gentiles,but corruption of those churches are not product of Paul zelous teachings.

only blinds and unsaved or doubtful uneducated believers attacking Paul or apostles removing writtings to fit their own agendas leading them nowhere

I thank you fro your educative input

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,I mean it's obvious. I Googled it,but I remember that scripture from YEARS ago when the Lord said 'Woman,behold thy Son!' from the Cross.
I used to think that too, doc, because one of the Jesus movies' scene that I saw a long, long time ago makes it appears that Jesus is referring to Himself to Mary and somehow that had stuck with me. But from the scriptures standpoint, Jesus wasn't referring to Himself as her son but was referring to John as her son... and also told John that Mary was his mother ---> (in order for John to take care of her).

Again, Jesus never acknowledges Mary directly as His mother. From the scriptures He acknowledges her directly only as Woman. I wonder if He foresaw Mary Worship. But anyways, that isn't the reason why I asked the question.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrong
in heavenly antidimensional realm exist not gender,or existency existed in image of earthly populated globe, males and femaales
think Quin?
who was Adam before creation taken part from him and making Eve earthly female?
if you don't know arameic or hebrew meaning ,it, he, she,or greek meanings of those words in what context were used,
please?do'nt sin aginst Holy Spirit, and don'y try to prove anyone that you are feministic preachger trying to preach from earthly women point,that God have wife,
please"don't make stupid of yourselves and just believ it,but don't post heresies and idiotism calling Holy Spirit 'SHE"
where you found this idea, for sure not in Bible
your posted idiotsim put you as person without of any spiritual credit or understandin.
do you know basic hebrew or greek, do you know the Torah?
ask any ortodox Jew is those guys will agree with you and your apostate comments not realizing how danger are only for you?
I am able to post ancient arameic meanings about Holy Spirit,
but I am not your teacher,
if you are unsaved,it is only is going to be waist time-because anyway you will not understand
that not only 2 or 3 is family,family can be whole nation under one governor or one God
ancient word family meant whole village,not only one separated tent
in the eyes of God family of God was whole Israel not your insane question why 2 and not 3.
I ask you why 3 not 12?
family of God is not only son and His wife Holy Spirit9according to your drug poisoned brain)
BUT GOD FAMILY IS ALSO 14400 AND GREAT CROWD WITHOUT OF ANY NUMBER
please?be sober from those earthly substances driving you away from mercy of God Almighty
I know,you are earthly(unsaved) and young man thinking at 1 st place in the categories or pants,male and female parts,that is all how you understand this,
mabe even every night you pray telling God you love Him and making spiritual romans with Jesus Christ Arms,lips,hairs, legs. etccc,,,,
ha ha haaaa testortone and drugs makes you insane and unmature in spiritual sense
be good and nice boy,pray for forgiveness and mercy,God don't forget about you,and in proper time you will understand infinite LOVE,not based on earthly female or male parts
Are you trying to say that Adam existed before he was created?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Though I am despised by many on the internet,I am a humble,honest person who cares about the lives,and the souls,of my fellow human beings. I have no more joy in seeing someone lose their soul through rejecting the Cross than I would if it were my own beloved mother. Hell is REAL,and it doesn't make me 'happy' that REAL human beings and fallen angels will be there.
you are talking a lot about yourselves and how holly you are?

it remind me rich pharisea who prayed to God confessing his all deeds,
and same time blaming poor tax collector who only prayed"have mercy have mercy on me o God""

mister bo
try to follow poor tax collector man, and don't talk to much about your poor holliness

in mean time,just take small break,drink glass of hot milk and go sleep,because you deserve this honestly,also pray only in few words,because long prayer from you will make our Lord tired to listen you only you, and whole 1000 miles line is waiting behind you>

have good and sweet night
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Good night,America,and good night to all. The Lord Jesus Christ is....R-E-A-L,and He wants to help you mangae your life and all of your adversities. Night!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 452,001 - 452,020 of598,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

349 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 717,150
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 223,293
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 25 min Famos 237
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min who 255,762
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr petesake kis 36,421
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,695
Who really controls America and other Western c... 2 hr yon 48
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr andet1987 171,519
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••