Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469150 Dec 2, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....I'll hold you to it.....:-)
It would be like a golden ticket.. bring your family.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469151 Dec 2, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you!
You are not butting in. The post was addressed to Grace but it was inspired by all of us.
Jesus went on to say that all of the law hinges on these two commandments. IMO...as if to say...if you can do these two things...you will have accomplished all that I ask.
Sounds simple doesn't it...maybe it is...maybe we just get so wrapped up in all the rest that we cause these two simple commandments to be difficult.
I love the phrase "love thy neighbor" but I have a tendency to leave out "as yourself". Maybe that is why loving your neighbor is so difficult.
Maybe I should have asked the question...what does it mean to "love ourself". IMO...that is as much part of that commandment as "neighbor" is. It is what I sometimes struggle with the most.
I know though that when I am "okay" with myself that it is easier to be "okay" with the world around me and with others.
Beautiful insight, Annie.

I find it hardest to love myself, or anyone else, when I am constantly told I am worthless sinner deserving of nothing but eternal torture.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#469152 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text><<<Quin gets in the back of the limo and tells his chauffeur to take him to his helicopter>>>
Who was THAT man?

Was it Bond.....James....Bond?

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469153 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You see, that is what I'm talking about. If no gender (not talking about physical genitalia)... but if there is no gender than we might as well call God "It"... but we don't, we call Him Father for a reason. And Ruach "the word for spirit".. is feminine for a reason. For my part, I don't believe God is inanimate or neutpered... I believe God, though Spirit, is a "personal" being.
Gender roles are a completely seperate thing from sexual identity, so in that I agree.

We use male and female terms for God/aspects of God because that is what makes sense to us rather than because God is "Man" and Spirit is a "woman".

#469154 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't believe in 'once TRULY saved,ALWAYS saved?? If 'once saved,always saved' isn't.....REAL,would it be 'fair' for a dying thief on a cross to receive salvation??
I used to believe in once saved always saved... Anyone putting their hand to the plow and looking back is not fit for the Kingdom of God... unless an apostate, of course, repents from a habitual life of sin.

There were 5 wise virgins and 5 foolish virgins... both groups are considered to be believers (invited to the wedding feast)... but only 5 made it into it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469155 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text><<<Quin gets in the back of the limo and tells his chauffeur to take him to his helicopter>>>
And so it shall be.God bless you Q travel safe in life away from the worldly ways.LW turns to walk up to the porch where her old dog waits for her return to sit and enjoy all of Gods creations the blue skies and all the beauty God given her as a gift.You see Q lil whispers is already rich here.

#469156 Dec 2, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Take it.....You WILL take it....
:-P~
It's too late... already in flight.

#469157 Dec 2, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was THAT man?
Was it Bond.....James....Bond?
LOL
No it was just a rich man trying to give a little bit of his change away... smile.

#469158 Dec 2, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And so it shall be.God bless you Q travel safe in life away from the worldly ways.LW turns to walk up to the porch where her old dog waits for her return to sit and enjoy all of Gods creations the blue skies and all the beauty God given her as a gift.You see Q lil whispers is already rich here.
I see you... <<<Quin has Pilot circling over LW's house with chopper... then head's east>>>

#469159 Dec 2, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender roles are a completely seperate thing from sexual identity, so in that I agree.
We use male and female terms for God/aspects of God because that is what makes sense to us rather than because God is "Man" and Spirit is a "woman".
Like being born of The Spirit plays a feminine role...

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#469160 Dec 2, 2012
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Drew--You here on wsjlm- have been a beacon-
your light has always shown..to me..
Think of you often also.
Think of so many of you here..
Love
you all.
Signing off for tonite..
Love in Christ..
Lele
9505--not sure what I need?? a 5??
A 5 would be nice.

Hope you rested well. And thanks for the encouraging words.

Brag on God!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469161 Dec 2, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer made me feel guilty (Don't read my answer)....LOL
Have a great day
I am sorry Epi and apolize to you that was not my intent.

#469162 Dec 2, 2012
Being born of the Spirit certainly doesn't play a masculine or "it" role. Smile.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469163 Dec 2, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful insight, Annie.
I find it hardest to love myself, or anyone else, when I am constantly told I am worthless sinner deserving of nothing but eternal torture.
sir
you are main cause of this
all world faken self righteouess christians respond to your truths negatively,hates you ,rejects you,or try to ban you because they are not able to handle or read your true points

same happen with me, they ridicule.mock,scoof,ignore and send all the time reports to topic mods

just sir don't worry their condemnation, rather they end in the hell with eternal torment,they are tormented now during their wicked lifes, by sicknesses, lies, and hipocrizies,and sick claims that they are holly ones without of complete sepration from the filth of this world>

have good day sir
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469164 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Being born of the Spirit certainly doesn't play a masculine or "it" role. Smile.
yes
you born from feminine womb?
he he heeeeeeeeee
who is going to wash your infant filthy fluid body?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469165 Dec 2, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Like being born of The Spirit plays a feminine role...
inside your sexual pervert mind?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469167 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't believe in 'once TRULY saved,ALWAYS saved?? If 'once saved,always saved' isn't.....REAL,would it be 'fair' for a dying thief on a cross to receive salvation??
"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance, seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame." Hebrews 6:4-6

This kills the idea of once saved always saved.

#469168 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>considered to be believers by WHO?? Your personal belief,or by fact??
Before I answer let me ask you this to see if you already have an answer to this.... Who do you consider the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins to be?

#469170 Dec 2, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>considered to be believers by WHO?? Your personal belief,or by fact??
Before I answer let me ask you this to see if you already have an answer to my former statement.... Who do you consider the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins to be? In your answer (if you are able to provide one) would that be fact or your own personal belief?

#469171 Dec 2, 2012
Excuse the double posting please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 693,391
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min just hash taggin 52,566
Huge march TODAY and TOMORROW 9 min Trump burns dems azz 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min ffj 992,248
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 23 min Laughing Out Loud... 20
Hi!!!! My name is Buhwheet!!! 25 min Buhwheet 3
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 1 hr Doctor REALITY 36
More from around the web