Sorry to intrude yet again... just wanted to share some insights that touch me about this chapter.<quoted text>
Words of experience...huh?....:-)
Yes....A Proverbs 31 woman wouldn't say anything about it...It would show in her actions.
Hope you are doing good Jack
1. "HER HUSBAND has full confidence IN HER and lacks nothing of value."
2. "SHE brings HIM good, not harm, all the days of HER life."
3. "HER HUSBAND is respected at the city gate,
where HE TAKES HIS SEAT AMONG THE ELDERS of the land."
Note: City gate is symbolic of a place of power... btw, Revelations refer to Elders also in heaven.
4. "SHE watches over the affairs of HER household
and does not eat the bread of idleness."
5. You are right that... SHE will not praise HERSELF... others do it for HER. She's humble:
"HER children arise and call HER blessed; HER husband also, and HE praises HER."
6. "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.
7. "Give HER the reward SHE has earned, and let HER WORKS bring HER praise at the city gate."
8. "SHE speaks WITH WISDOM, and faithful instruction is on HER tongue.
No wonder that if you blaspheme Her you won't receive forgiveness... She is the hardest working person that I know. She has no need to speak for Herself... She's humble, submissive, fulfils Her role alongside her husband, and She is yet powerful in her own right.