“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469003 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing that you have posted scripturally justifies you calling the spirit of God feminine when the Bible has made it all so clear that God is male, when the bible refers to wisdom in a feminine term it is only speaking metaphoriably figutively, no aspect of God is feminine.
ROFLMAO

The use of the masculine for God is metaphoric, too!

Does God have a penis ? Does the Holy Spirit have a vagina ?

You really think God is a bearded old man on a throne in the clouds ?

WOW! Have you ever heard of the Hubble telescope ? God isn't "up there".

Zeus is a myth.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#469004 Dec 1, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
Life Lover shared this on FB and I love it -- out of the mouth and faith of a child -- TLC - Judy
A Picture of God
A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's artwork. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
lol, that's cute.

“Saved. ”

#469005 Dec 1, 2012
I thank my Heavenly Father for sending His Son to die for my sins I also Praise the Lord for the indwelling of The Holy Spirit, She is truly a blessing.

I'm reminded of how The Spirit knoweth the mind of God... then I got to thinkin', yeah... a wife definitely knows what her husband is thinking... lol.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469006 Dec 1, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's wonderful that people can go into FB and share the real life -- so many of us came right from the pages of this chat room and it's wonderful to get to know each other personally -- Lifelover just friended me today -- awesome to get to know her and what family she shares.
To get to see the face of the man I've had lifted in prayer for so long.
I hope you can capture that Tiger it is beautiful -- TLC Gramms
Huh ...capture a tiger??

I've got a tiger by the tail,
it's plain to see ...

“Saved. ”

#469007 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand this Dr; there is nothing in this world or any other that could bring me more anguish, despair, torment than that which I already know.
Comprende'?
God Bless you HU.

“Saved. ”

#469008 Dec 1, 2012
REVELATIONS

Rev 1:7 (Part 7)

"Look,He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, EVEN THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen."

1. Even those who pierced Him - In the prophecy given by John above, The coming Judgement will be so comprehensive and detailed that even those who crucified Jesus over 2000 years ago will see Him again... but this time they will see Jesus as He truly is... Him in all His Glory. Look at what Jesus foretold those who were judging Him and setting Him up to be killed...

a. "Again the high priest asked Him,'Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?'

Jesus: "I am... and you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

(mine: Aaaaaah!!! In anguish) "The high priest tore his clothes.“Why do we need any more witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?”

2. So in that dialogue between the high priest and Jesus we see that Jesus was giving them a head's up about their own future. Now how is Jesus' promise going to be fulfilled since they all died and Jesus hadn't returned as of yet? How are they going to see Jesus' 2nd coming which will be Judgement Day since they are all dead? In a simpler question, if they are all dead... how are they even going to see?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469009 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
I thank my Heavenly Father for sending His Son to die for my sins I also Praise the Lord for the indwelling of The Holy Spirit, She is truly a blessing.
I'm reminded of how The Spirit knoweth the mind of God... then I got to thinkin', yeah... a wife definitely knows what her husband is thinking... lol.
you are out of your normal senses framing God to have wife?
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,I quess drugs made your top completly twisted and croocked

if you believe like this,it is your own choice not posting such uneducated hebraic and greek languges describing Holy Spirit

you are just mad man and malicious without of any respect of any ground basic independent biblical knowledge
ha ha haaaaaaaaa
have great funny night,you funny Quin?

how you can explain Luk 1;35..........

did Holy Spirit ,Gods wife entered Mary Womb and made pregnant Mary??
If Jesus sent Holy Spirit(Gods Wife) to this earth,it means God lost His wife,is single and under possibility of adultry,or fornication or self m....
he he heeeee
bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaa
you made me very laughing evening?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469010 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gramms,
I saw the tiger, gorgeous huh.
Yes Ma'am, I immediately thanked Miss Epi ...tis nice to be thought of.
I'm gonna wait till Monday and see if I can use it for my avatar ...hope I can get the top of it's head and the snow too.
Thanks Gramms ...
don't wait till Monday
because maybe tonight in sleep ,you are going to die
it is like
about Turkey proverb
"turkey thought about sunday and today was beheaded?"

take easy poor dork,and watch your friend dr reality

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#469011 Dec 1, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have that spring in my step finally, love the way you put that -- I'm just so happy that you are back on your feet Scott -- and that you are back here -- not to just get your health back -- TLC - Judy
Lol.........thanks Judy but I see where I misspelled that, it should have read sprAng and not sprIng, but I'm again glad to hear that you are doing so much better and I am on the mend myself, watching a very good SEC Championship game between Alabama and Georgia right now.

Blessings.(C:
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469012 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
The use of the masculine for God is metaphoric, too!
Does God have a penis ? Does the Holy Spirit have a vagina ?
You really think God is a bearded old man on a throne in the clouds ?
WOW! Have you ever heard of the Hubble telescope ? God isn't "up there".
Zeus is a myth.
Quin
thinks like this,
that Holy Spirit is wife of God,also God have little part on the front making sex with Holy Spirit(His Wife)
the problem is what Gods Wife was doing in the womb of Mary,

or God was divorced from His wife
because Jesus sent Holy Spirit from heaven to this earth,
poor God seat alone without of wife,
and true believers enjoy adultorous sex with wife(Holy Spirit )residing in them)
according to Quin drug destroyed brain?
he he heeeeee
have good night sir

I see every second american christians is not only insane,but goof,and completly crazy?and half head?

“Saved. ”

#469013 Dec 1, 2012
Rev 1:7 (Part 8)

""Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, EVEN THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen."

1. Even those pierced Him - Now, I wrote early this morning in Part 6 that it just isn't going to be those who physically scourged and nailed Jesus to the cross that will see Him, but those who set Jesus up to be executed which had a part in piercing Him will also be there watching the event unfold. Judas who betrayed Jesus will be there, some of those Pharisees, the Chief Priest, King Herod, Pilate, those Roman Soldiers, the Jewish temple guards... yes they also had played a part in Jesus crucifixion.

a. Some of these are hell (a place reserved awaiting the Judgement)... and some of these are already with The Lord in heaven. But look at what another Revelations verse says about The soon coming Judgement of Christ:

(1) "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; AND DEATH AND HELL delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." Revelations 20:13

b. And Jesus had already spoken earlier about that coming Judgement of His before the prophecy of Revelations was even written:

(1) Jesus: "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then He will reward each person according to what he has done." Matthew 16:27

3. In part 9 of this ongoing study, we'll see how Jesus reveals how hell is a very real and active place. Unfortunately, some people (their souls) are in hell right now awaiting the Judgement. And some people are with Christ in heaven awaiting the judgement also.

a. Some doctrines teach teach that those in the graves are asleep and will one day be awaken by Jesus... some doctrines say that there is not even such thing as a hell. Both are in error according to the scriptures and I will show why in Parts 9 or 10.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469014 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
a. "Again the high priest asked Him,'Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?'
Jesus: "I am... and you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”
(mine: Aaaaaah!!! In anguish) "The high priest tore his clothes.“Why do we need any more witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?”
The problem with that is several:

1. Caiphus would never have used the word Christ.
2. Claimng to be the Missiah is not and never was blasphemy in Judaism.
3. Tearing the shirt is a Jewish cliche' that Christians still have no clue what it signifies.
4. Witnesses were required under Jewish law, even if confessed.
5. The only punishment available to the Jews was excommunication. or "lynching". Only Rome had the authority to carry out a sentence.
6. Rome had no problem killing anyone with or without a trial.
7. Only Roman citizens were given trials, occupied foriegners were simply killed or imprisoned without trial or hearing.

Note: Paul was afforded a trial only because he was a Roman citizen.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469015 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

Your post mostly is right
till today arabs tear down own shirts if someone brake law,or thow own cups on the groud and spit on the soil

but Paul was born Jew with naturalization to be Roman citizen-because of his high education only citizens in roman schools
it is logic,and means that Paul was from rich influencial family of jewish parents or pharissea

it is like I am german(also under german law)and naturilized citizen of this country(also under american goverment jurisdiction)

I DON'T SEE ANY NEGATIVE POINT AGAINST PAUL AS ROMAN CITIZEN

have good night sir
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469016 Dec 1, 2012
PSALM 149
Praise the Lord,Sing unto the Lord a new song,
and His praise in the congregation of saints

5/Let the saints be jouful in glory;
let them sing aloud upon their beds

6/Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,and a twoedged sword in their hand.

----------
so
never get tired of all His saints to praise The Lord and live or die only for the Lord.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469017 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
God Bless you HU.
That's a very kind and generous statement to make to me Qu ...God Bless you also.

“Saved. ”

#469018 Dec 1, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
PSALM 149
Praise the Lord,Sing unto the Lord a new song,
and His praise in the congregation of saints
5/Let the saints be jouful in glory;
let them sing aloud upon their beds
6/Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,and a twoedged sword in their hand.
----------
so
never get tired of all His saints to praise The Lord and live or die only for the Lord.
Now this I can wholeheartedly agree with... Praise the Lord indeed!

“Saved. ”

#469020 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Caiphus would never have used the word Christ.
2. Claimng to be the Missiah is not and never was blasphemy in Judaism.
3. Tearing the shirt is a Jewish cliche' that Christians still have no clue what it signifies.
4. Witnesses were required under Jewish law, even if confessed.
5. The only punishment available to the Jews was excommunication. or "lynching". Only Rome had the authority to carry out a sentence.
6. Rome had no problem killing anyone with or without a trial.
7. Only Roman citizens were given trials, occupied foriegners were simply killed or imprisoned without trial or hearing.
Hey there G-man, I'll get back with you on this... perhaps 2morrow. You should know by now that I have a ready response unless I specifically say something else... but I wanted put part 9 of that Revelations study out there first... and I was busy typing and trying to tidy it up. And I know that you already know this - and I really shouldn't have to go into it as we discussed it before that Christ is just another way of saying Messiah in a different language. So the high priest would have said Moshiac or something like that. So henceforth on this thread.. forever and ever, whenever Christ is used.. it is referring to the Messiah... but I must say that sometimes it refers to Her, The Holy Spirit (in the sense of the Anointing).

“Saved. ”

#469021 Dec 1, 2012
REVELATIONS

Rev 1:7 (Part 9)

"Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, EVEN THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen."

1. Even those who pierced Him - The reason why those who crucified Jesus... or partook in that crucifixion will see Jesus is because they still exist. Oh, their physical remains are buried somewhere or exist as dust or in some type of form, but these who have died are still very aware of their current surroundings.

2. But let's take a quick look at what Jesus said about hell. First, just to paraphrase, Jesus previously talks about a situation in which there was a rich man and a beggar. Both being on the opposite extremes of the financial scale... they had absolutely nothing in common when it came to material things but one of the things that they both had in common is that, whether rich or poor, they still had to go through the funnel of death together like all of us do.

a. You see, before Jesus' death & resurrection, a person's soul went down to one of two places within the lower part of the earth. Both of these places are within the same location but they were separated by a wide gulf or chasm there. One side was called "paradise" or "Abraham's Bosom"... the other side was called hell. Keep in mind that hell is what you would consider a holding tank, so to speak. It's a place where lost souls are awaiting the final Judgement. Note that hell is not the same as the lake of fire. Now after Jesus' resurrection, when a person dies... they either go down to that holding tank or they go on to be with Jesus. Both groups are awaiting the Judgement of God's Son.

b. While there were people who were mourning during the 3 days after Jesus' death, He had went down to the other side of that chasm, Paradise. We know this because Jesus told the thief that was being crucified next to Him that he was going to be with Jesus in Paradise today (Luke 23:43). Jesus went down there and there is no one there now because Jesus took all of them with Him out of there. That group is with The Lord in heaven. but those who were in the hell side of that chasm remain until this day... perhaps, since Paradise is no longer down there hell hath enlarged itself. And currently, there are one of the two place in which a person's soul will end up. Either with the Lord awaiting Judgement or in hell awaiting the Judgement.

c. Anyways, Jesus explains what happened to the beggar and explains where the rich man ended up at. Luke 16:19-26

(1). In that situation, Jesus explains that people in past lives and a person in hell is very much alive and conscious. They are dead to us on a physcial plane, but on a soulish plane they are very much aware of their surroundings. As far as the rich man goes - who is still currently in hell... one can feel, see, speak, remember and regret.

3. So, with this understanding in mind... it is clear that one day hell will give up it's dead to be judged... and those who had pierced Jesus and those who had an evil heart of unbelief will get a temporary break to be judged on Judgement Day... that is, the 2nd coming of Christ.

4. Those who don't believe hell exist or believe those who are dead are asleep run contridicatory to Jesus teachings. There are places in which the Bible says the dead are asleep, but it is a metphor for death, but death on the physical plane... not the soulish plane as we would understand it. But even on a soulish plane, from God's standpoint a person in hell is dead already because they will be separated forever and ever from Him.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469022 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Now this I can wholeheartedly agree with... Praise the Lord indeed!
never forget this,
instead claim and praise Holy Spirit as Gods wife,
such nonsense have not essence in OT and NT
Praise Lord all of us
<smile>
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469023 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very kind and generous statement to make to me Qu ...God Bless you also.
you deserve Gods blessings
but you are bo bo and dork anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min RADEKT 268,762
Chaitanya Holidays | Best Tour Planner in Mumbai 1 hr Chaitanya_Holidays 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wyle E Coyote 808,530
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 2 hr Rahul kamdi 34
Any girls looking for some sexy fun on Skype? (Dec '12) 2 hr nuhomar1 27
REAL Music REAL Smooth! Part II! 3 hr fifacoinsonline 23
VERIFIED TRADER - Verified Trader Review - Any ... (Jan '13) 3 hr fifacoinsonline 14
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr June VanDerMark 573,532
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr DNF 97,844
More from around the web