Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#469065 Dec 1, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right sir
Becuase even in modern customs of middle east countries,adult males deaprting on their own life mostly doesn't recognize own parents mother or father,
little bit simmilar is here in english aand german spoken countries,
many children adult just don't recognize own mothers or fathers,
but Jesus as Son of God with His infinite perfect agape LOVE,show lovely compassion to give His own earthly mother to the adopted son John
it is great example of family love,and not forgetting those who are most close to adult son life
let me ad
arabis males just run away from mama sweet childlish words,or parential care treat them like babies all the time
brutal ancient life reality is simmilar today among those semitic nations
Hello,Shrink. Goodbye,Shrink.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469066 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Oh btw, Prince.. please quit all your sassin'... I can look past some of your insecurities and pluck out meaningful questions... but you're going to have to at least try on your end or make an attempt to talk intelligently without all of the other ramblings. It's already difficult trying to piece together what you're trying to say.
You have to deal with "your own" insecurities... you need to make up your mind about things first of all. I can't help you there, man... if you need a punching bag to release some stress then maybe you ought to buy one.
Don't call me wise in the scriptures one day and then the next day I'm something else.
If you aren't able to behave yourself then unfortunately I'm just going to have to put you on ignore again but I rather not do that.
sir
please?don't try to put together my sayings
Just try to put together Bible according to 2 Tim 3;16

and don't pay attention of my posts,
I really doesn't require any responds, if you put me on ignore list,
it would be very good,because I will be free of obligation to respond, and explain anything,

earlier I wrote you sir,you are earthly and not able to understand spiritual things,
in this case ,you receive anger,blame me of any stresses(I never was and am under stress)
and don't understand simplicity of biblical foreign hebrew and greek written my symantics\and grammar

good night
be in peace,and out of worries to respond to me.

I thank you for this?like I told you,I am not teacher, not discutor,nor sectarian fighter about words or meanings ,who is God,Son,Holy Spirit,cross, or christmas,

you are contaminated by false teachings of this world,and we never will seat together by one table of true JESUS CHRIST

May God bless you in your journey
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469067 Dec 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,Shrink. Goodbye,Shrink.
hi my darling dr
bye bye my darling dr.

maybe see you tomorrow
sleep good with good honey mixed with whiskey dreams?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469068 Dec 1, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
SO true..Paul went around preaching Crist and Him crucified. I don't know how anyone can call him a false prophet. If he was, He would not be glorifying our Lord. Thank you for your post.
1 Corinthians 1:23
English Standard Version (ESV)
23 but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,
1 Corinthians 2:1-8 ESV / 31 helpful votes
And I, when I came to you, brothers, did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God with lofty speech or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Galatians 1:6-10 ESV / 8 helpful votes
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.
There is only one Gospel..The Gospel of Jesus Christ
God Bless You and Good Night
it is imposible to not doing this?
I love inspired letters of apostle Paul
but Bible is my daily bread- 3 times a day I study Bible?
thanks and good night
God bless you also

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469069 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
you are right sir
Becuase even in modern customs of middle east countries,adult males deaprting on their own life mostly doesn't recognize own parents mother or father,
little bit simmilar is here in english aand german spoken countries,
many children adult just don't recognize own mothers or fathers,
but Jesus as Son of God with His infinite perfect agape LOVE,show lovely compassion to give His own earthly mother to the adopted son John
it is great example of family love,and not forgetting those who are most close to adult son life
let me ad
arabis males just run away from mama sweet childlish words,or parential care treat them like babies all the time
brutal ancient life reality is simmilar today among those semitic nations
Absolutely! On the other hand, when I lived in Italy... the older sons hardly wanted to leave mama's house. LOL Actually it was both ways. At least that's how I saw it in the little town that I lived in for a little while.. Camporotondo, Sicily... I miss it over there.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469070 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>In order to resist the devil one has to also know that the devil exists and trying to destroy them.....
I believe the first thing to realize is that Satan isn't some pseudo-deity out there but our own "sinful nature". Note that animals can't be evil just humans.

I believe it is part of us being gods. We have the ability to be a creator or a destroyer. The choice is ours, not God's, Satan's or even Jesus'.

What ever we are, we can only blame ourselves.

#469073 Dec 1, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>As we examine the meeting between the devil and Eve, we see that the devil tempted Eve with autonomy, which of course, exceeds what's acceptable, even though the terminology suggests a limited definition.
First, he said to her, "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil (Gen 3:5)." As we can see, the adroitness of "gods," here, is "knowing good and evil." This is little, if not no different than what's prescribed in the law. At Exodus 22:28, it's commanded, "Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people." These "gods" taught the law, first and foremost. And this is why Exodus 19:5-6 says, "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel." Furthermore, the psalmist wrote, by inspiration of course, "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High (Psa 82:6)." But, anyway...
As you may well know, the devil didn't lie as to what he offered Eve. As it's written, "..she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened (Gen 1:6-7)." But, to prove my assertions, we've no need to look any further than the verdict pronounced. It was commanded her, "..thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Gen 1:16)." The most High reminded her of the order of authority that was instituted originally.
In essence, what the devil offered her was life without rulers. Genesis 2:16-18 says, "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." These verses establishes a couple of key points. 1) The most High is the recognized, lead authority figure. And 2) man became His appointed authority figure. And this is only one reason why the devil chose to meet with Eve instead of Adam. And to remind Adam of the original authority structure instituted, the verdict pronounced to his was; "Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it...(Gen 3:17)."
Like I said, we must learn what it means to be a god. And we must know that the definition of "god" must remain in harmony with what's expected, within the confines of the most High's commandments. None should try to exceed the definition as Eve did.
Remember. To become a god, in my humble opinion, should be an objective and never a title that we apply to ourselves. In this, it's written, "Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips (Proverbs 27:2)."
Until next time, my Brother.
You know I read this.. then I re-read it... I'm going to have to re-read it again 2morrow I guess because there is a lot going on here. From what I always believed, and it is hard to forumulate into words, but do you remember when Jesus said that you must first bind the strongman and then you can get to the spoils (the goods)... I had always though that maybe the enemy used that sort of principle to take over the rulership of the earth. In other words, Eve is like the strongman.. that he understood that he could get the goods by bringing her down first. That sort of thing.

As far as Kingdom of priests, I definitely do get that part.

#469074 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I never try to say word before Gods Word,
I try only to understand by you,that direct Gods creation have no gender,and according to Jesus words,those who enter Kingdom of God will not have earthly gender femaale or males
maybe tomorrow I post meaning in hebrew and greek about Holy Spirit
those meanings are original thought of greek and hebrew,not taken from web pages or some sects
close to the truth about Holy Spirit are JW,but not completly,they miss many cruciaal biblical points of original meanings
for example energy have plus and minus but energy is not earthly gender male or female?
if You study the Torah or jewish religion,maybe you will find probability who was Adam,what was paradise, and sin who existed before 1 st earthly human sin by Eve.
I know this,but I don't claim to be smart,teacher, or someone having special privilages.
from this reason? I and like me,never try to force own beliefs to others,
just short sentences and end of diging together with not proper workers to dig with them
have good and blessed night Quin
don't be upset on me,
it is not same, like you fell about me? after reading my posts
I respect you because you never insulted me using nationalistic remarks,hates, or threats
thanks
>smile>
and good night
No Prince, what I am saying is that God created them male and female for a reason. It is a pattern of the invisible. In any case, if God has no gender then why is everybody calling God Father? That doesn't make any sense.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#469075 Dec 1, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
YAWN!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#469076 Dec 1, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
SO true..Paul went around preaching Crist and Him crucified. I don't know how anyone can call him a false prophet. If he was, He would not be glorifying our Lord....
Not enough IMHO.

"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

"A man does not die for something which he himself does not believe in."

"Heaven will smile on us again."

"But the people on top made a cult of the 'ally,' as if it were the Golden Calf."

"Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity."

"In the Bible we find the text,'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day."

"In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.... Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills."

"We are a people of different faiths, but we are one. Which faith conquers the other is not the question; rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or falls.... We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity... in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people."

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out."

"Only so you can appeal to your God and pray Him to support and bless your courage, your work, your perseverance, your strength, your resolution, and with all these your claim on life."

"I am convinced that men who are created by God should live in accordance with the will of the Almighty."

Just a few of the sayings of the most recent "Great Chrisitian Leader".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#469077 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...In any case, if God has no gender then why is everybody calling God Father? That doesn't make any sense.
Because most people can not grasp that which is so vastly different from them, like God, so they have to use poor words.

We use women's names for hurricanes, does that make them female ?

In France, all flowers are femenine so how do they reproduce ?

All people are Homo Sapiens, a male term, so women do not exist or women aren't human ?

#469078 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
sir
please?don't try to put together my sayings
Just try to put together Bible according to 2 Tim 3;16
and don't pay attention of my posts,
I really doesn't require any responds, if you put me on ignore list,
it would be very good,because I will be free of obligation to respond, and explain anything,
earlier I wrote you sir,you are earthly and not able to understand spiritual things,
in this case ,you receive anger,blame me of any stresses(I never was and am under stress)
and don't understand simplicity of biblical foreign hebrew and greek written my symantics\and grammar
good night
be in peace,and out of worries to respond to me.
I thank you for this?like I told you,I am not teacher, not discutor,nor sectarian fighter about words or meanings ,who is God,Son,Holy Spirit,cross, or christmas,
you are contaminated by false teachings of this world,and we never will seat together by one table of true JESUS CHRIST
May God bless you in your journey
Do you believe it is okay for people who believe in Jehovah God to have blood transfusions if need be?

#469079 Dec 1, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right. No scriptures exist where our anointed Savior addressed his mother plainly. We only know Mary was his mother because the authors of the "New Testament" wrote of their relationship. And you're right, too, about our anointed Savior instructing John to care for Mary. Proverbs 18:24 says, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." John was such a friend. But, as to our anointed Savior calling his mother "Woman," and in case we aren't aware of this, the term "woman" was used as a term of endearment among many ancient nations. It was a way of acknowledging that the woman was worthy of respect and beyond a juvenile mentality. I only mention this because I've actually heard some claim that our anointed Savior was openly belittling Mary when he called her "Woman."
Until next time, my friend.
Thanks BLL... it's interesting to note that out of that shekina cloud that was on the mount of transfiguration the voice said that this is my beloved Son, hear ye him... and Mary had said about Jesus, "whatever He tells you to do, do it." Shekina cloud also referenced to The Holy Spirit in the OT... anyways, food for some thought.

#469080 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because most people can not grasp that which is so vastly different from them, like God, so they have to use poor words.
We use women's names for hurricanes, does that make them female ?
In France, all flowers are femenine so how do they reproduce ?
All people are Homo Sapiens, a male term, so women do not exist or women aren't human ?
For those inanimate and sometimes animate things we can also us "it" "that" "this"... but the same is not true in calling God. Although some call The Holy Spirit an "it"... but that isn't true either.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#469081 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
I believe the first thing to realize is that Satan isn't some pseudo-deity out there but our own "sinful nature". Note that animals can't be evil just humans.
I believe it is part of us being gods. We have the ability to be a creator or a destroyer. The choice is ours, not God's, Satan's or even Jesus'.
What ever we are, we can only blame ourselves.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist." --Charles Baudelaire

I can agree that none other are responsible for our own thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech. The devil will pay for his own transgressions, as well. And one of his transgressions is introducing transgression to the world. Had he not introduced transgression to the world, our only so-called "experience" would be merely a concept. When the devil tempted Eve, it was more than just knowing good and evil that he offered, but experiencing good and evil more than anything else. The proverbial "fruit" of this proverbial "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" must have included guilt, as the first chosen couple must have experienced guilt after first experiencing disobedience.

I guess my point is, I believe it's unwise to disregard what's written as true even to a minor degree, because of a surety, man would not have limited himself as to what was considered acceptable and unacceptable, and civilized and barbaric. There were many cultures that accepted what's called "fornication" in the bible, and they flourished as a society and civilization. Man, alone, couldn't and can't discern what's truly "righteous" and "evil." And as far as animals are concerned, they can't be "evil," because animals aren't prohibited as people are, by any prescribed law. But, if we were to label animals as such, it's been proven that animals, indeed, have an "evil" nature, as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

#469082 Dec 1, 2012
Edit: Those other things we can use "it"... but the same is not true in calling God an "it'. God in christendom is never used as an "it"... that's my point, if someone says God is genderless and then in the next few words they upset for callin Him anything but Father... then that is talking out of both sides of their mouth.

I know that God is The Father... so is he a genderless Father?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#469083 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
You know I read this.. then I re-read it... I'm going to have to re-read it again 2morrow I guess because there is a lot going on here. From what I always believed, and it is hard to forumulate into words, but do you remember when Jesus said that you must first bind the strongman and then you can get to the spoils (the goods)... I had always though that maybe the enemy used that sort of principle to take over the rulership of the earth. In other words, Eve is like the strongman.. that he understood that he could get the goods by bringing her down first. That sort of thing.
As far as Kingdom of priests, I definitely do get that part.
If you can recall, which you'll most likely read again when you do read it again, I said, "And this is only one reason why the devil chose to meet with Eve instead of Adam." The other coincides with what you asserted. It's written, "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered (1Peter 3:7)."

My point is, there do exist positive and negative aspects to the term "god." Either, we can take advantage of such allowance, or we can take it for granted. Eve, by the devil's deceptive instruction, took it for granted. But, I believe it's a must we take advantage of such allowance. Again, the term and definition should be perceived as an objective and not a level of authority to be usurped.

I'm calling it a night. Until next time, my Brother.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#469084 Dec 1, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Because we are real people behind our messages..Do you have a registered acct...as well????????
Bonsoir mon amie; I do not believe we have met before. Allow me to intoroduce myself my name is Seraphine (My real name). I also would like to say my heart bleeds for you and the tragic death of your brother. I have yet to experience a death in my family but my soulmate is suffering still and needs prayer for healing I will ask him to speak with all of you. I shall allow him to tell his story of what happened I helped him through the worst of it but he had to see it.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#469085 Dec 1, 2012
*Introduce*

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#469086 Dec 1, 2012
Eric and Lyle wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back,Juice
. Even though you're in Nevada and we're in Cali we can still talk
. If you had used a piece with a silencer,you wouldn't have made such a mess. Oopsies! We can't talk,huh Juice? Well,guess there's not much difference between a barking Akita and a silencer,huh? I sure miss my Porsche I bought after I blasted mom and pop
Peace,Juice.
Close relative of Doc Pseudo-Reality, by chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 22 min Paul McCartney is... 162
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min RIP 42,619
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 989,942
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 669
Ford F-150 Illuminated Emblems 1 hr jben8589 1
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 6 hr Johnny 66
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 690,653
More from around the web