Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469015 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that is several:

Note: Paul was afforded a trial only because he was a Roman citizen.
Your post mostly is right
till today arabs tear down own shirts if someone brake law,or thow own cups on the groud and spit on the soil

but Paul was born Jew with naturalization to be Roman citizen-because of his high education only citizens in roman schools
it is logic,and means that Paul was from rich influencial family of jewish parents or pharissea

it is like I am german(also under german law)and naturilized citizen of this country(also under american goverment jurisdiction)

I DON'T SEE ANY NEGATIVE POINT AGAINST PAUL AS ROMAN CITIZEN

have good night sir
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469016 Dec 1, 2012
PSALM 149
Praise the Lord,Sing unto the Lord a new song,
and His praise in the congregation of saints

5/Let the saints be jouful in glory;
let them sing aloud upon their beds

6/Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,and a twoedged sword in their hand.

----------
so
never get tired of all His saints to praise The Lord and live or die only for the Lord.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469017 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
God Bless you HU.
That's a very kind and generous statement to make to me Qu ...God Bless you also.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469018 Dec 1, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
PSALM 149
Praise the Lord,Sing unto the Lord a new song,
and His praise in the congregation of saints
5/Let the saints be jouful in glory;
let them sing aloud upon their beds
6/Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,and a twoedged sword in their hand.
----------
so
never get tired of all His saints to praise The Lord and live or die only for the Lord.
Now this I can wholeheartedly agree with... Praise the Lord indeed!

#469020 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that is several:
1. Caiphus would never have used the word Christ.
2. Claimng to be the Missiah is not and never was blasphemy in Judaism.
3. Tearing the shirt is a Jewish cliche' that Christians still have no clue what it signifies.
4. Witnesses were required under Jewish law, even if confessed.
5. The only punishment available to the Jews was excommunication. or "lynching". Only Rome had the authority to carry out a sentence.
6. Rome had no problem killing anyone with or without a trial.
7. Only Roman citizens were given trials, occupied foriegners were simply killed or imprisoned without trial or hearing.
Note: Paul was afforded a trial only because he was a Roman citizen.
Hey there G-man, I'll get back with you on this... perhaps 2morrow. You should know by now that I have a ready response unless I specifically say something else... but I wanted put part 9 of that Revelations study out there first... and I was busy typing and trying to tidy it up. And I know that you already know this - and I really shouldn't have to go into it as we discussed it before that Christ is just another way of saying Messiah in a different language. So the high priest would have said Moshiac or something like that. So henceforth on this thread.. forever and ever, whenever Christ is used.. it is referring to the Messiah... but I must say that sometimes it refers to Her, The Holy Spirit (in the sense of the Anointing).

#469021 Dec 1, 2012
REVELATIONS

Rev 1:7 (Part 9)

"Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, EVEN THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen."

1. Even those who pierced Him - The reason why those who crucified Jesus... or partook in that crucifixion will see Jesus is because they still exist. Oh, their physical remains are buried somewhere or exist as dust or in some type of form, but these who have died are still very aware of their current surroundings.

2. But let's take a quick look at what Jesus said about hell. First, just to paraphrase, Jesus previously talks about a situation in which there was a rich man and a beggar. Both being on the opposite extremes of the financial scale... they had absolutely nothing in common when it came to material things but one of the things that they both had in common is that, whether rich or poor, they still had to go through the funnel of death together like all of us do.

a. You see, before Jesus' death & resurrection, a person's soul went down to one of two places within the lower part of the earth. Both of these places are within the same location but they were separated by a wide gulf or chasm there. One side was called "paradise" or "Abraham's Bosom"... the other side was called hell. Keep in mind that hell is what you would consider a holding tank, so to speak. It's a place where lost souls are awaiting the final Judgement. Note that hell is not the same as the lake of fire. Now after Jesus' resurrection, when a person dies... they either go down to that holding tank or they go on to be with Jesus. Both groups are awaiting the Judgement of God's Son.

b. While there were people who were mourning during the 3 days after Jesus' death, He had went down to the other side of that chasm, Paradise. We know this because Jesus told the thief that was being crucified next to Him that he was going to be with Jesus in Paradise today (Luke 23:43). Jesus went down there and there is no one there now because Jesus took all of them with Him out of there. That group is with The Lord in heaven. but those who were in the hell side of that chasm remain until this day... perhaps, since Paradise is no longer down there hell hath enlarged itself. And currently, there are one of the two place in which a person's soul will end up. Either with the Lord awaiting Judgement or in hell awaiting the Judgement.

c. Anyways, Jesus explains what happened to the beggar and explains where the rich man ended up at. Luke 16:19-26

(1). In that situation, Jesus explains that people in past lives and a person in hell is very much alive and conscious. They are dead to us on a physcial plane, but on a soulish plane they are very much aware of their surroundings. As far as the rich man goes - who is still currently in hell... one can feel, see, speak, remember and regret.

3. So, with this understanding in mind... it is clear that one day hell will give up it's dead to be judged... and those who had pierced Jesus and those who had an evil heart of unbelief will get a temporary break to be judged on Judgement Day... that is, the 2nd coming of Christ.

4. Those who don't believe hell exist or believe those who are dead are asleep run contridicatory to Jesus teachings. There are places in which the Bible says the dead are asleep, but it is a metphor for death, but death on the physical plane... not the soulish plane as we would understand it. But even on a soulish plane, from God's standpoint a person in hell is dead already because they will be separated forever and ever from Him.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469022 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Now this I can wholeheartedly agree with... Praise the Lord indeed!
never forget this,
instead claim and praise Holy Spirit as Gods wife,
such nonsense have not essence in OT and NT
Praise Lord all of us
<smile>
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469023 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very kind and generous statement to make to me Qu ...God Bless you also.
you deserve Gods blessings
but you are bo bo and dork anyway?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#469024 Dec 1, 2012
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Lil whispers. It has been a while since I have been on topics and just wanted to say hello. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. How is your family? Hope your weather is good. It was cold here last week but beautiful today.
Love and blessings
tn grams
Hi Tn;

Yes been along time.Good to see you here again. Yes,Had a nice Thanksgiving and hope you had a nice one too.It is super dry out here beginning to look like it did back in the thrirties or so the old timers tell me as was before my time.No moisture at all.Family are all doin fine.I just keep asking God for one day at a time theses days.Have a good evening God bless always loveya lil whispers.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#469025 Dec 1, 2012
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8674008/23-... I'd like to take this time to offer my deepest condolences to Houston Rocket's coach,and former Boston Celtic great,Kevin McHale. May the Lord comort you and your family during this difficult time.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#469026 Dec 1, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing will ever change with you fundies. Always arrogantly condemning others to make yourselves feel "superior". Even if it means attacking other Christians just because they have slightly different beliefs than you do.
Fact is your lies are no more valid than any other Christian's lies.
And you have no "spiritual state", for you don't know the first thing about anything truly spiritual.
I can't believe it....Just like more freshly laid elephant dung,you're back.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#469027 Dec 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_ /id/8674008/23-year-old-daught er-houston-rockets-kevin-mchal e-dies I'd like to take this time to offer my deepest condolences to Houston Rocket's coach,and former Boston Celtic great,Kevin McHale. May the Lord comort you and your family during this difficult time.
Amen..Prayers going up for the family. Thanks Dr.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#469028 Dec 1, 2012
And may the Lord and His grace be with the Kansas City Chiefs organization.

#469029 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
never forget this,
instead claim and praise Holy Spirit as Gods wife,
such nonsense have not essence in OT and NT
Praise Lord all of us
<smile>
lol... let's not forget that you believe in 2 individual male deities.. A Father and His Son. Why not 3 which will make it a family? First of all why all male? 2nd of all, why only Father and Son? Did The Father obtain His Son through Asexual reproduction, lol? Who invented sex and reproduction, man or God? I'm sorry, but The Godhead is a family and it could be clearly seen through the first humans, Adam & Eve... even today The only reason why the Godhead is seen as all male today is because the male hierarchies of the Catholic Church wanted to keep women suppressed back in those times...(history merely repeats itself)... and everybody else just went along with it. The gnostics came pretty close until they started to add platoism to it.

But we read about Her all the time. She is the hardest working person that I know... Though She is spirit, She reminds me of the Proverbs 31 woman who does a lot. I'm sorry, I don't mind if you don't like it... but you are going to have to get used to it.

Smile.

Location hidden

#469030 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Your post mostly is right
till today arabs tear down own shirts if someone brake law,or thow own cups on the groud and spit on the soil
but Paul was born Jew with naturalization to be Roman citizen-because of his high education only citizens in roman schools
it is logic,and means that Paul was from rich influencial family of jewish parents or pharissea
it is like I am german(also under german law)and naturilized citizen of this country(also under american goverment jurisdiction)
I DON'T SEE ANY NEGATIVE POINT AGAINST PAUL AS ROMAN CITIZEN
have good night sir
I agree with you. From what I have read on Paul, his father must have been a wealthy man. Paul was born a Roman citizen, in a prominent, wealthy family in Tarsus. Roman citizens commonly had two names, one which indicated their background or heritage apart from Rome, and the other, which would be their Roman heritage. Paul's Roman name Saul Paulus was such a name. "He bore two names, the Hebrew Saul meaning "desired" or "asked for," and the Roman Paulus, meaning "small." Roman citizenship in Tarsus, even for the wealthy, was not automatic. Rome had made Tarsus a self-governing city, but did not grant Roman citizenship for every citizen of Tarsus. If a citizen of Tarsus was from a family of social standing of four generations or more, they were generally granted citizenship status. Paul's father more than likely inherited citizenship from his father, and Paul inherited citizenship from his father. Paul's father was a Pharisee and a lot of people had high hopes that paul would grow up to be the next high priest. Paul was very educated.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#469031 Dec 1, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen..Prayers going up for the family. Thanks Dr.
:) http://scripturedig.files.wordpress.com/2010/...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#469032 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Amen to that brother... thanks for the insight concering the potentials for gods. For some reason I can't quite go there but I will definitely keep what you had said regarding this in mind. For right now I just want to keep a low and humble profile when it comes to that.
Very wise decision, my Brother.

Even I don't refer to myself as a god. Nor, do I believe I deserve such acknowledgement. But, I believe it's most important that we do realize that this most honorable vocation is granted to all of us, as this gives us yet another objective to achieve. And as far as I believe, even if one has reached such a status, that one still wouldn't even acknowledge it. Rather, they would continue on their journey toward becoming the epitome of Love? In other words, true gods never realize they're gods in the sense of perfection, but might regarding the fact that they've become acceptable examples for others and have a firm understanding that allows them to discern between what's acceptable and what's not.

And for the record, a person can only become a god after they've accepted the most humble of profiles and have become the epitome of humility.

Until next time, my Brother.

Location hidden

#469034 Dec 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Thank You..I am sitting here thinking about what Jesus accomplished on the cross for us and then you sent me this link..Thanks and God Bless You
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#469035 Dec 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And may the Lord and His grace be with the Kansas City Chiefs organization.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jovan-belc... This is just more proof that money can't buy peace and happiness. My heart goes out to little baby Zoey. No matter how much a person 'says' they 'love' someone,murder is NEVER an expression of...R-E-A-L 'LOVE'. As a matter of fact,it's not'LOVE' at all. It's the final act of a person who refused to turn to the Lord for help with their situation. I'm sorry,but I have to 'keep it REAL'.

#469036 Dec 1, 2012
Can anyone show me in the scriptures where Jesus directly acknowledges Mary as "His" Mother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 647,102
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Ooogah Boogah 49,698
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 13 min Sonny Wu 167
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Ooogah Boogah 971,831
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 37 min Steve III 391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min MUQ2 281,296
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,733
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,693
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web