Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 22,594)

Showing posts 451,861 - 451,880 of598,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468883
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
go take walk
and stop thinking about those sectarian empty cheap crap debators and maniacs
after walk,drink geen coffe without of sugar,and enjoy your thoughts(they don't help or change anything outside)
have nice day mama Annie
I doubt seriously that you could be further from her mind.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468884
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...I tried to find something else...I just couldn't seem to find the same beauty as I see in this one.
Those that are too immature to handle it will just have to deal with it.
Eve is back!
eu-la-la,
Eve is back,
va-voom,
long live Eve,
Eve rules,
I believe I'm having an Eve attack ...biggie size.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468885
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt seriously that you could be further from her mind.
good luck on your doubts?

I know more from whole crowd of american cities,
you are also not dumb,only not more smart from mama Annie and me?
have nice day and be sober,alcohol burn up all brain cells

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468886
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...I tried to find something else...I just couldn't seem to find the same beauty as I see in this one.
Those that are too immature to handle it will just have to deal with it.
Eve is back!
DR is going to be tyoing one-handed again.... then blame you for making him "sin". LOL

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468887
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

^^^typing^^^^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468888
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So answer my question dear friend of mine
Why can we not just let God be?
He comes to you and he comes to me
Wanting us to just let him be.
Okay...I will stop...I still don't know
Why we can not just...
Let God be...
What he means to you...
And what he means to me.
Good morning...best I go take that walk...I think!
"Let God BE" what? JMO... He is God our creator...He made us for his Glory...his company....He loves us asking questions..Talking to him in Prayer. He wants us to turn all our problems over to him. I disagree with your statement "Wanting us to just let him be". I think God wants to be near us and to be involved in our Lives...Not shut behind a door and a sign that says
"Let me be"

:-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468889
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
DR is going to be tyoing one-handed again.... then blame you for making him "sin". LOL
LOL Well maybe it will keep his mind off of killing somebody!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468890
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let God BE" what? JMO... He is God our creator...He made us for his Glory...his company....He loves us asking questions..Talking to him in Prayer. He wants us to turn all our problems over to him. I disagree with your statement "Wanting us to just let him be". I think God wants to be near us and to be involved in our Lives...Not shut behind a door and a sign that says
"Let me be"
:-)
It was more along the lines of letting him be what he needs to be to each of us...instead of slicing and dicing him to be what we want to perceive him to be.

IMO only...God is to each of us what he sees that we need. Those needs might be different for each of us.

You said..."He wants us to turn all our problems over to him". If that is what you need then let him be...just that.

What I need though...is not for him to take all my problems and solve them...what I need is just a sign...however that might be...that he has given me all that I need to stand on my own two feet and solve those things in life that I am handed.

I also have always wondered...is it important for us to know...is he one...two...or three...or is it more important if we just let him be.

I am sorry that you read it as I meant that he should be locked behind a door and just ignored. That was not what I was saying at all.

Maybe this is a silly analogy but...oh well...

Have you ever made what was a beautiful cake...then when people were through slicing and dicing it...it was no longer so pretty?

Just my opinion Epi...no one has to agree with it. When I was a child I thought "Why can not God just be"...as an adult...I still feel that way.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468891
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was more along the lines of letting him be what he needs to be to each of us...instead of slicing and dicing him to be what we want to perceive him to be.
IMO only...God is to each of us what he sees that we need. Those needs might be different for each of us.
You said..."He wants us to turn all our problems over to him". If that is what you need then let him be...just that.
What I need though...is not for him to take all my problems and solve them...what I need is just a sign...however that might be...that he has given me all that I need to stand on my own two feet and solve those things in life that I am handed.
I also have always wondered...is it important for us to know...is he one...two...or three...or is it more important if we just let him be.
I am sorry that you read it as I meant that he should be locked behind a door and just ignored. That was not what I was saying at all.
Maybe this is a silly analogy but...oh well...
Have you ever made what was a beautiful cake...then when people were through slicing and dicing it...it was no longer so pretty?
Just my opinion Epi...no one has to agree with it. When I was a child I thought "Why can not God just be"...as an adult...I still feel that way.
Sorry I misunderstood you....I agree with "Just let God be GOD.....
He is one thing to you and another thing to me (and changing every day..ME not God)

Have a great day AJ......(Eve)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468892
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let God BE" what? JMO... He is God our creator...He made us for his Glory...his company....He loves us asking questions..Talking to him in Prayer. He wants us to turn all our problems over to him. I disagree with your statement "Wanting us to just let him be". I think God wants to be near us and to be involved in our Lives...Not shut behind a door and a sign that says
"Let me be"
:-)
Hi Epi;

I have a question here How do we just let God be when he says I am with you always???? Impossible cause everywhere I look there He is.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468893
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have a question here How do we just let God be when he says I am with you always???? Impossible cause everywhere I look there He is.
You misread my post also.

Again...I did not say shut the door and forget about him.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468894
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have a question here How do we just let God be when he says I am with you always???? Impossible cause everywhere I look there He is.
Look at Annies explanation above....She meant to Let God be GOD....He IS with us ALWAYS!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468895
Nov 30, 2012
 
Etymology of the word "be"

From Middle English been (“to be”), from Old English b&#275;on (“to be, become”), from Proto-Germanic *beunan (“to be, exist, come to be, become”), from Proto-Indo-European *b&#688;ew-(“to grow, become, come into being, appear”). Cognate with West Frisian binne (“are”), Dutch ben (“am”), Low German bün ("am"), German bin (“am”), Old English b&#363;an (“to live, wone”). Irregular forms are inherited from the Old English compound verb b&#275;on-wesan.

No where does it say to ignore...to leave alone...or slam a door shut...nor does it say to not exist.

Quite the opposite really...

to be
become
to live
to exist
am
come into being
appear
to grow
come to be
etc
etc

So for me...I will just let God "be".

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468896
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Annies explanation above....She meant to Let God be GOD....He IS with us ALWAYS!!
Hi Epi;

Let God be God.He never changes and He is always with us.
For me which I am only a whispers in the wind with a opinion.
Here is where I see God,He is in every poster who comes here
to read or post.One can see Him in there words whether good or bad.God can even be found amoung the icons.He is always here day or night.God is in everything one looks at from creation to destructruction.From beauty to uguly.God is in the many pages of the Holy Bible.God is in birth,death and beyond.
God is in prayer with our thoughts and request of him and always knows and listens to all.God is always there whether saint or sinner.Let God be God.He never changes and He is always with us.
He knows each and everyone from beginning to end.We were all bought a a very precious price.Just my opinion.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468897
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Let God be God.He never changes and He is always with us.
For me which I am only a whispers in the wind with a opinion.
Here is where I see God,He is in every poster who comes here
to read or post.One can see Him in there words whether good or bad.God can even be found amoung the icons.He is always here day or night.God is in everything one looks at from creation to destructruction.From beauty to uguly.God is in the many pages of the Holy Bible.God is in birth,death and beyond.
God is in prayer with our thoughts and request of him and always knows and listens to all.God is always there whether saint or sinner.Let God be God.He never changes and He is always with us.
He knows each and everyone from beginning to end.We were all bought a a very precious price.Just my opinion.
good post,excelent opinion biblicaly justified

God is our breath,Our life, God is Word, Love, cretor of DNA. God is in past,now and future never ended and never visible
Romans 15;8
for whatevere we live,we live unto Lord;and whatever we die,we die unto the Lord,whether we live therefore ,or die ,we are the Lords

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468898
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
Etymology of the word "be"
From Middle English been (“to be”), from Old English b&#275;on (“to be, become”), from Proto-Germanic *beunan (“to be, exist, come to be, become”), from Proto-Indo-European *b&#688;ew-(“to grow, become, come into being, appear”). Cognate with West Frisian binne (“are”), Dutch ben (“am”), Low German bün ("am"), German bin (“am”), Old English b&#363;an (“to live, wone”). Irregular forms are inherited from the Old English compound verb b&#275;on-wesan.
No where does it say to ignore...to leave alone...or slam a door shut...nor does it say to not exist.
Quite the opposite really...
to be
become
to live
to exist
am
come into being
appear
to grow
come to be
etc
etc
So for me...I will just let God "be".
sorry
German "am" is sein
I am is Ich bin= just german grammar is different meaning from generaal meaning to be(sein)
same is old english,old german or french

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468899
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
German "am" is sein
I am is Ich bin= just german grammar is different meaning from generaal meaning to be(sein)
same is old english,old german or french
Here shrinky dink...take it up with the site where I got the information from...

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/be

Maybe they will care...I don't.
Paul

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468900
Nov 30, 2012
 
Oh, yes I am
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468901
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here shrinky dink...take it up with the site where I got the information from...
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/be
Maybe they will care...I don't.
poster is german,this site is americaan and with error

you guys are funny after 10 days learn foreign languages on line,and not know simple foreign grammar

Annie my darling,never count on internet webs full of errors,even english transaltors are in errors and not proper symantics

have sweet dream all night long,
and put on the corner of your minds dr Shrink,

because BJL is not dr shrink
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468902
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here shrinky dink...take it up with the site where I got the information from...
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/be
Maybe they will care...I don't.
let me my darling expolain german little bit better
to be= zu sein
I am= Ich Bin
You are=Du bist
He is= Er ist
she is= sie ist
we are=Wir sind
they are= Sie sind

das ist gut zu sein oder nich zu sein

habe Sie schoenen Abend
Mademoiselle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 451,861 - 451,880 of598,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

509 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min gort 715,610
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 1,340
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Strength and Honor 171,377
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 10 min bryan 61
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Zioni 114,497
Willow Smith Photos Too Mature For 13 Year Old? 13 min dave 4
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min andet1987 1,699
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Chess 529,564
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min FudgeNFury 255,468
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min Hidingfromyou 93,102
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••