|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Good Friday Morning.....

“After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ‘I want to see the manager.’”

~ William S. Burroughs

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for rescuing me. Thank you for new life, life everlasting. May the righteousness of Christ shine through me and be a light to this lost and dying world. Show me how to use my gifts to influence people for You, God; to lead them into your presence and experience your joy, life-giving power and forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Encouraging Words....

“The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.”

Psalm 28:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
Welp Brother Lawest, I'm trying to be as forthright as much as possible but I need to go to bed... well, I might just head out to the gym.
Ya'll have a good one and I'll try to get to the other posts later or the AM, Lordwilling.
I do see a Brother in Christ trying to share his experiences with another Brother. God Loves us All no matter where we are in our Spiritual Walk.

Blessings to both you and Scott....

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that is correct... Mark 16 verses 9 thru 20 weren't part of the original manuscript of Mark and was added around the 2nd century.
And because it is accepted, it makes the major arguement against about 200 "heretical" texts moot.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
Good Friday Morning.....
“After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ‘I want to see the manager.’”
~ William S. Burroughs
Thought For The Day
Earth is, at best, the Motel 6 of the Galaxy. LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Qu and I wish the same for you -- much a bitter sweet day as memories of my mom surface 11/29/73 and Waynes brother passed 11/29/83 and this morning a little ten year old boy whom captured my heart passed from a long battle from cancer --
TLC - Judy
Good to see you posting Judy....I know what you mean about always remembering the day a parent has passed. My Mother passed July 26th 2002....My prayers are with you as you went through yesterday. AJ was a real sweetheart wasn't he? He always was thinking of others....About a week ago his Mom said "AJ...its alright if you want to go to Jesus...You can go. He said then "Not yet Momma"...I guess November 29th 2012 was the right time. He had thousands of "Friends of AJ" because of the Internet.

Hae a Blessed day today Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This response will be more than what you asked for but for some reason...it has been on my mind the last few days...maybe it is meant to be written. I don't know...you don't have to read it...I just felt like writing this morning.
I haven't posted here much in the last few weeks but have skimmed from time to time...reading a bit here and a bit there. A couple of days ago a thought came to me...one that I had as a child.
A typical Sunday for me as a child was mom getting me ready for church...she would get a rag and start searching for any "rusty spots" as she called them and then proceed to scrub until not only had she removed any "rust" but half of the skin that lay beneath. I was always impatient for her to finish...not just so that the pain would be over but so that I could hurry up and get out the back door.
My dad having already dressed and had his coffee would head off down to the barn...climb up into the loft...where an old Bible lay on an old pulpit that had been given to him from one of the churches. That is where every Sunday morning for years he would study the lesson that he was going to teach that day or work on a sermon if he happened to have a church that he was preaching for.
I could hear the sound of his voice resonating up the worn path from the barn to the house and I would sit on the back stoop listening...not to the words but to the passion in his voice as he prayed. The sound of his voice was like music that echoed through the hollows of our farm. When he was finished I would hurry back inside for some reason I felt as if I had been ease dropping on his conversation with God.
We would head off to church not long after...I can remember sitting in the back seat behind my dad...I would sit on the edge of the seat just wanting to be close to that voice that I had just a few minutes before heard drifting up the path.
Mom would hand us our Sunday School money and tell us not to lose it...we were always so tight on money that if we lost it there was just no more. I did not want to not have my offering...
Then one day...the worst happened...I thought if I put my money in my mouth there was no way that I could lose it...well...you can imagine what followed that great thought I had. I was terrified...too ashamed to tell my mom...so I had no offering...I didn't know what to do...I just accepted that I would probably go to hell because I had swallowed God's money!:-)
On Sunday afternoons if dad wasn't holding service at some church we would head off to my grandmothers house for dinner. The whole clan would be there and anyone else that needed to eat that day. The women would gather in the kitchen to talk a prepare food and the men would gather in the living room to discuss that morning's sermon or lesson. Most often you could find me tucked away in a corner or curled up in my grandmothers rocker...just listening to both parties.
It is on those Sunday afternoons that my thought first came to my head...maybe it was the beginning of my beliefs changing...
I heard men slice and dice God in to bits and pieces...each claiming to have the right slices...each disagreeing with the other...each knowing for sure that they were right.
Then one Sunday afternoon...the inevitable happened...I couldn't help myself...I tried to stop this mouth of mine...I just couldn't.
From the stool tucked away in the corner...to my horror...I said it...blurted it out...not a whisper...but almost at the top of my lungs...
Why can you not just let God be?
Okay...I am out of those little characters...I am not sure if I will finish this or not...once again I have not been able to control this mouth...I just had to blurt it out once again...
Why can you not just let God be?
Hey there Annie....I see Eve....LOL...

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Doctor DUFUS wrote:
Yeah,GO TO BED....
Dork ...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth is, at best, the Motel 6 of the Galaxy. LOL
I just saw a joke on the internet this morning...Something to the effect that....The Muslim world said if America doesn't keep our noses out of the Middle East...then they will pull their managers at Motel 6's and 7-11's

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of Jokes its been a while since I left a joke....

At the conclusion of the sermon, the worshipers filed out of the sanctuary to greet the minister. As one of them left, he shook the minister's hand, thanked him for the sermon and said, "Thanks for the message, Reverend. You know, you must be smarter than Einstein." Beaming with pride, the minister said, "Why, thank you, brother!"

As the week went by, the minister began to think about the man's compliment. The more he thought, the more he became baffled as to why anyone would deem him smarter than Einstein. So he decided to ask the man the following Sunday.

The next Sunday he asked the parishioner if he remembered the previous Sunday's comment about the sermon. The parishioner replied that he did. The minister asked: "Exactly what did you mean that I must be smarter than Einstein?"

The man replied, "Well, Reverend, they say that Einstein was so smart that only ten people in the entire world could understand him. But Reverend, no one can understand you."

Have a great day everyone

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Senecus wrote:
Is it Dichotomy or Trichotomy...??
Sprinkled or dunked?
And as adult in full girth,
or right after birth?
Is it Lord Almighty ,G-d , Allah or Jesus~
Or do we call Him that which please us?
Is it three in one or one in three~
Modalism or the Trinity?
And did the Son pray to the Father~
But if the same,why would He bother?
Is it Pre-Trib or Post , many boast to know we'll see~
Or was it all wrapped up in 70 A.D.?
Questions, questions evermore!
And wanting to know what's in store~
Yet one question that's oh so grave...
"Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"(Acts 16:30)
That'll keep ya's busy for a while ;)
So answer my question dear friend of mine

Why can we not just let God be?

He comes to you and he comes to me

Wanting us to just let him be.

Okay...I will stop...I still don't know

Why we can not just...

Let God be...

What he means to you...

And what he means to me.

Good morning...best I go take that walk...I think!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Annie....I see Eve....LOL...
You know...I tried to find something else...I just couldn't seem to find the same beauty as I see in this one.

Those that are too immature to handle it will just have to deal with it.

Eve is back!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks AnnieJ; you took me back to my old Sunday School days.... beautifully written and great to read :)
I am glad that it brought back memories for you Serah. That is usually the purpose of my writing...to trigger thoughts in others.

I know that there are some that will discount my experiences with God simply because I see him differently. That is okay with me...they are real for me and that is what is important.

Yes...those days of our childhood...they were so simple...just like (IMO) our faith should be...our experiences with God.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So answer my question dear friend of mine
Why can we not just let God be?
He comes to you and he comes to me
Wanting us to just let him be.
Okay...I will stop...I still don't know
Why we can not just...
Let God be...
What he means to you...
And what he means to me.
Good morning...best I go take that walk...I think!
go take walk
and stop thinking about those sectarian empty cheap crap debators and maniacs

after walk,drink geen coffe without of sugar,and enjoy your thoughts(they don't help or change anything outside)

have nice day mama Annie
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If it was written originally in our native language, English, then I would wholeheartedly agree with you. But because you are only skimming the surface... you're not getting the true meaning of that phrase from it's original which Greek or Aramaic. Please keep in mind dear one that English is a very new language in comparison to Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew which are older languages. So that being the case, it doesn't always translate well and they had to come as close as possible.
But though I am chided, some aren't able to see Who Jesus was praying or talking to when it is clearly in front of them. He was talking to His Father in heaven. Read it again.
Jesus: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken Me?"
Jesus: "You heard me say,'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
Jesus: "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."
Think about it.
you accuse others of not understanding true meanings of each Scripture passages,
but you alone doesn't have any clues

you posted english translation about cross, but you without of clue know nothing,that this greek word :"staurous" doesn't describe christian fake cross 1Cor 1;18

many more biblical passages posted by you doesn't fit rulers of 2 Tim 3;16

your posts fit only man made doctrines and internet web pages to fit your unmature agendas, and spiritualy uneducated faith.

Q
I wish you?;just humbly grow and beseech God for His grace,
because posts indicate that you are not saved at all, even not free independent child of God leaded only by Holy Spirit

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
go take walk
and stop thinking about those sectarian empty cheap crap debators and maniacs
after walk,drink geen coffe without of sugar,and enjoy your thoughts(they don't help or change anything outside)
have nice day mama Annie
I doubt seriously that you could be further from her mind.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...I tried to find something else...I just couldn't seem to find the same beauty as I see in this one.
Eve is back!
eu-la-la,
Eve is back,
va-voom,
long live Eve,
Eve rules,
I believe I'm having an Eve attack ...biggie size.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt seriously that you could be further from her mind.
good luck on your doubts?

I know more from whole crowd of american cities,
you are also not dumb,only not more smart from mama Annie and me?
have nice day and be sober,alcohol burn up all brain cells

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve is back!
DR is going to be tyoing one-handed again.... then blame you for making him "sin". LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 451,841 - 451,860 of598,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
To "Protesters" Of The USA Flag 3 min Patriot 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 717,124
Friendship and dating 10 min singleboyindelhi 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Mandela 114,689
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min hojo 530,344
Gold buyers Wanted 52 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr andet1987 171,519
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,289
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••