|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth is, at best, the Motel 6 of the Galaxy. LOL
I just saw a joke on the internet this morning...Something to the effect that....The Muslim world said if America doesn't keep our noses out of the Middle East...then they will pull their managers at Motel 6's and 7-11's

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of Jokes its been a while since I left a joke....

At the conclusion of the sermon, the worshipers filed out of the sanctuary to greet the minister. As one of them left, he shook the minister's hand, thanked him for the sermon and said, "Thanks for the message, Reverend. You know, you must be smarter than Einstein." Beaming with pride, the minister said, "Why, thank you, brother!"

As the week went by, the minister began to think about the man's compliment. The more he thought, the more he became baffled as to why anyone would deem him smarter than Einstein. So he decided to ask the man the following Sunday.

The next Sunday he asked the parishioner if he remembered the previous Sunday's comment about the sermon. The parishioner replied that he did. The minister asked: "Exactly what did you mean that I must be smarter than Einstein?"

The man replied, "Well, Reverend, they say that Einstein was so smart that only ten people in the entire world could understand him. But Reverend, no one can understand you."

Have a great day everyone

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Senecus wrote:
Is it Dichotomy or Trichotomy...??
Sprinkled or dunked?
And as adult in full girth,
or right after birth?
Is it Lord Almighty ,G-d , Allah or Jesus~
Or do we call Him that which please us?
Is it three in one or one in three~
Modalism or the Trinity?
And did the Son pray to the Father~
But if the same,why would He bother?
Is it Pre-Trib or Post , many boast to know we'll see~
Or was it all wrapped up in 70 A.D.?
Questions, questions evermore!
And wanting to know what's in store~
Yet one question that's oh so grave...
"Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"(Acts 16:30)
That'll keep ya's busy for a while ;)
So answer my question dear friend of mine

Why can we not just let God be?

He comes to you and he comes to me

Wanting us to just let him be.

Okay...I will stop...I still don't know

Why we can not just...

Let God be...

What he means to you...

And what he means to me.

Good morning...best I go take that walk...I think!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Annie....I see Eve....LOL...
You know...I tried to find something else...I just couldn't seem to find the same beauty as I see in this one.

Those that are too immature to handle it will just have to deal with it.

Eve is back!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks AnnieJ; you took me back to my old Sunday School days.... beautifully written and great to read :)
I am glad that it brought back memories for you Serah. That is usually the purpose of my writing...to trigger thoughts in others.

I know that there are some that will discount my experiences with God simply because I see him differently. That is okay with me...they are real for me and that is what is important.

Yes...those days of our childhood...they were so simple...just like (IMO) our faith should be...our experiences with God.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why we can not just...
Let God be...
What he means to you...
And what he means to me.
go take walk
and stop thinking about those sectarian empty cheap crap debators and maniacs

after walk,drink geen coffe without of sugar,and enjoy your thoughts(they don't help or change anything outside)

have nice day mama Annie
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If it was written originally in our native language, English, then I would wholeheartedly agree with you. But because you are only skimming the surface... you're not getting the true meaning of that phrase from it's original which Greek or Aramaic. Please keep in mind dear one that English is a very new language in comparison to Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew which are older languages. So that being the case, it doesn't always translate well and they had to come as close as possible.
But though I am chided, some aren't able to see Who Jesus was praying or talking to when it is clearly in front of them. He was talking to His Father in heaven. Read it again.
Jesus: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken Me?"
Jesus: "You heard me say,'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
Jesus: "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."
Think about it.
you accuse others of not understanding true meanings of each Scripture passages,
but you alone doesn't have any clues

you posted english translation about cross, but you without of clue know nothing,that this greek word :"staurous" doesn't describe christian fake cross 1Cor 1;18

many more biblical passages posted by you doesn't fit rulers of 2 Tim 3;16

your posts fit only man made doctrines and internet web pages to fit your unmature agendas, and spiritualy uneducated faith.

Q
I wish you?;just humbly grow and beseech God for His grace,
because posts indicate that you are not saved at all, even not free independent child of God leaded only by Holy Spirit

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
go take walk
and stop thinking about those sectarian empty cheap crap debators and maniacs
after walk,drink geen coffe without of sugar,and enjoy your thoughts(they don't help or change anything outside)
have nice day mama Annie
I doubt seriously that you could be further from her mind.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...I tried to find something else...I just couldn't seem to find the same beauty as I see in this one.
Eve is back!
eu-la-la,
Eve is back,
va-voom,
long live Eve,
Eve rules,
I believe I'm having an Eve attack ...biggie size.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt seriously that you could be further from her mind.
good luck on your doubts?

I know more from whole crowd of american cities,
you are also not dumb,only not more smart from mama Annie and me?
have nice day and be sober,alcohol burn up all brain cells

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve is back!
DR is going to be tyoing one-handed again.... then blame you for making him "sin". LOL

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

^^^typing^^^^

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why we can not just...
Let God be...
What he means to you...
And what he means to me.
"Let God BE" what? JMO... He is God our creator...He made us for his Glory...his company....He loves us asking questions..Talking to him in Prayer. He wants us to turn all our problems over to him. I disagree with your statement "Wanting us to just let him be". I think God wants to be near us and to be involved in our Lives...Not shut behind a door and a sign that says
"Let me be"

:-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
DR is going to be tyoing one-handed again.... then blame you for making him "sin". LOL
LOL Well maybe it will keep his mind off of killing somebody!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let God BE" what? JMO... He is God our creator...He made us for his Glory...his company....He loves us asking questions..Talking to him in Prayer. He wants us to turn all our problems over to him. I disagree with your statement "Wanting us to just let him be". I think God wants to be near us and to be involved in our Lives...Not shut behind a door and a sign that says
"Let me be"
It was more along the lines of letting him be what he needs to be to each of us...instead of slicing and dicing him to be what we want to perceive him to be.

IMO only...God is to each of us what he sees that we need. Those needs might be different for each of us.

You said..."He wants us to turn all our problems over to him". If that is what you need then let him be...just that.

What I need though...is not for him to take all my problems and solve them...what I need is just a sign...however that might be...that he has given me all that I need to stand on my own two feet and solve those things in life that I am handed.

I also have always wondered...is it important for us to know...is he one...two...or three...or is it more important if we just let him be.

I am sorry that you read it as I meant that he should be locked behind a door and just ignored. That was not what I was saying at all.

Maybe this is a silly analogy but...oh well...

Have you ever made what was a beautiful cake...then when people were through slicing and dicing it...it was no longer so pretty?

Just my opinion Epi...no one has to agree with it. When I was a child I thought "Why can not God just be"...as an adult...I still feel that way.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was more along the lines of letting him be what he needs to be to each of us...instead of slicing and dicing him to be what we want to perceive him to be.
IMO only...God is to each of us what he sees that we need. Those needs might be different for each of us.
You said..."He wants us to turn all our problems over to him". If that is what you need then let him be...just that.
What I need though...is not for him to take all my problems and solve them...what I need is just a sign...however that might be...that he has given me all that I need to stand on my own two feet and solve those things in life that I am handed.
I also have always wondered...is it important for us to know...is he one...two...or three...or is it more important if we just let him be.
I am sorry that you read it as I meant that he should be locked behind a door and just ignored. That was not what I was saying at all.
Maybe this is a silly analogy but...oh well...
Have you ever made what was a beautiful cake...then when people were through slicing and dicing it...it was no longer so pretty?
Just my opinion Epi...no one has to agree with it. When I was a child I thought "Why can not God just be"...as an adult...I still feel that way.
Sorry I misunderstood you....I agree with "Just let God be GOD.....
He is one thing to you and another thing to me (and changing every day..ME not God)

Have a great day AJ......(Eve)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let me be"
Hi Epi;

I have a question here How do we just let God be when he says I am with you always???? Impossible cause everywhere I look there He is.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have a question here How do we just let God be when he says I am with you always???? Impossible cause everywhere I look there He is.
You misread my post also.

Again...I did not say shut the door and forget about him.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Look at Annies explanation above....She meant to Let God be GOD....He IS with us ALWAYS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Naveen kumar 5,288
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 17 min Dr Micheal daf 32
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 27 min yon 2,410
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min curiouslu 732,491
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Lord stuart XXX 226,145
How many homes can a lightning bolt power, and ... (Jun '10) 56 min lakawak 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Aquarius-WY 538,589
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••