Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468991 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Gramms,
I don't know where the wind came from ...but I miss it too.
But ya know it was bound to happen sooner or later. I'd open my mouth and STUPID would fall out and get all over the front of my shirt ...some ran down in my boot too.
And ya know it didn't affect just me and Annie, the whole thread practically fell apart.
It's going to take you ladies to put it back together ...the mess caused by us Gents ...but not me so much as the rest of'em.
GOOD afternoon HU -- oh my gosh you got some chuckles outta me over this post -- but thats what I mean about your heart showing thru --

I do hope Annie read this -- I know people can't go back but moving forward can be even better or sweeter if ya will -- Heres to a new day --

TLC - Gramms PS Epi posted you a gorgeous tiger on FB -- just beautiful --

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468992 Dec 1, 2012
Life Lover shared this on FB and I love it -- out of the mouth and faith of a child -- TLC - Judy

A Picture of God

A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's artwork. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#468993 Dec 1, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD afternoon HU -- oh my gosh you got some chuckles outta me over this post -- but thats what I mean about your heart showing thru --
I do hope Annie read this -- I know people can't go back but moving forward can be even better or sweeter if ya will -- Heres to a new day --
TLC - Gramms PS Epi posted you a gorgeous tiger on FB -- just beautiful --
Hi Gramms,
I saw the tiger, gorgeous huh.
Yes Ma'am, I immediately thanked Miss Epi ...tis nice to be thought of.
I'm gonna wait till Monday and see if I can use it for my avatar ...hope I can get the top of it's head and the snow too.
Thanks Gramms ...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#468994 Dec 1, 2012
Drew H wrote:
Good to meet you, too. However I stated the case in post #468680 to BTJ, and it is all scripture and I must stand by it. We can disagree and that doesn't determine who is or who isn't saved. that my friend is left up to God. Moreover, I am at peace with my faith at this point in my life and as God grows me, I will continue to dig into the depths of His Word and bask in it so that the light will get brighter and brighter.
Have a great evening.
That's good to know, Drew H, as what you said suggests that you invite sharpening and are worthy to not only examine other beliefs and interpretations, but are willing to change your own if and when necessary.

While you're digging, my friend, and you come across the following verses, I pray you examine them closely.

In one of our anointed Savior's parables, to reflect the relationship between himself and Father, he said, "But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will respect my son." And in yet another parable, it's written, "And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine," again reflecting the relationship between Father and our anointed Savior.

In these, we've no reason to believe, at all, that Father didn't expect us to worship His only-begotten Son as we do Him. Father expects, of us, as He did Israel when He said to Moses, regarding Aaron and Israel, "And [Aaron] shall be thy spokesman unto [Israel]: and [Aaron] shall be, even [Aaron] shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God."

What say you, my friend?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#468995 Dec 1, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD afternoon Scott, it just seems when a bug takes over it takes forever to work it out of our system -- I will keep you in prayer my friend for restored health -
As for me I feel on top of the world today -- been cleaning and listening to Christmas music and just dancing with a duster LOL --
TLC - Judy
Good A Judy, I usually ride these little viruses out but this is more of a stomach virus and it has wrecked it's share of misery upon me, butvI have a few days off and it will pass shortly I'm sure, but I am very delighted to hear that you are not only doing so much better yourself but it sounds as if you've gotten that spring in your step back, may God continue to Bless you my sis.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#468996 Dec 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
And why is John's (allegedly)'inspired' Gospel more truthful than Genesis which was (allegedly) given to Moses directly from God ?
If John was right, why did God wait a few thousand years to reveal that ? Better yet, Why did God hide that bit of info ? Even better, What else has God not revealed ? Will God tell someone a tale that contradicts John a thousand years from now ?
Much more realitic explanation: John rewrote Genesis to gain pagan Greek converts. It is not the "Truth" but a "Tactic".
In the very first verse, it says, with the Hebrew term, "In the beginning 'Elohiym created the heaven and the earth." Now, as you most likely know, the term 'Elohiym, in most cases, is used to identify more than one, as "'Elohiym" is the plural form of "'Elowahh." Then, at Genesis 1:26, it's written, with my capitalized emphases, "And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Many weren't aware that this same man that died for the nation was the same that actually created all things, by the power and authority of the same they worshiped. The fact of the matter is, "God" didn't hide anything. Israel just didn't understand what was written, which was the reason our anointed Savior had to correct the nation in their lack of understanding, especially regarding the law. Throughout the law, prophecies, and psalms, our anointed Savior was mentioned.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468997 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gramms,
I saw the tiger, gorgeous huh.
Yes Ma'am, I immediately thanked Miss Epi ...tis nice to be thought of.
I'm gonna wait till Monday and see if I can use it for my avatar ...hope I can get the top of it's head and the snow too.
Thanks Gramms ...
I think it's wonderful that people can go into FB and share the real life -- so many of us came right from the pages of this chat room and it's wonderful to get to know each other personally -- Lifelover just friended me today -- awesome to get to know her and what family she shares.

To get to see the face of the man I've had lifted in prayer for so long.

I hope you can capture that Tiger it is beautiful -- TLC Gramms

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468998 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good A Judy, I usually ride these little viruses out but this is more of a stomach virus and it has wrecked it's share of misery upon me, butvI have a few days off and it will pass shortly I'm sure, but I am very delighted to hear that you are not only doing so much better yourself but it sounds as if you've gotten that spring in your step back, may God continue to Bless you my sis.
I do have that spring in my step finally, love the way you put that -- I'm just so happy that you are back on your feet Scott -- and that you are back here -- not to just get your health back -- TLC - Judy

Since: Jul 11

Cookeville, TN

#468999 Dec 1, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I have a question here How do we just let God be when he says I am with you always???? Impossible cause everywhere I look there He is.
Hello Lil whispers. It has been a while since I have been on topics and just wanted to say hello. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. How is your family? Hope your weather is good. It was cold here last week but beautiful today.

Love and blessings

tn grams

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#469000 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good early mornin' G... I just looked in the Tanahkh which the jews used... looked at 3 of them.(for those who don't know, the Tanakh is that which Christians would call the Old Testament)
In the tehillim (psalms), the jews have translated that part in psalm 82:6 as "godlike"... not gods. That would make sense because we're made in the image of God. Please consider deferring "ye are gods" to the jewish understanding "Ye are godlike beings".
So no, we're not gods... we're men and women who are made in the image of God. And in my view and understanding, Jesus is God (The Son) who came to be a man in order to make the atonement for mankind.
For the record, we're fully capable of becoming gods, just not in the same sense as mythology would have it.

The fact of the matter is, gods are those that become perfect reflections of our Godhead. As our Godhead exemplifies perfection, we, too, must strive for the same. Matthew 5:48, Philippians 3:15, and 1Peter 1:15-16, would prove this. It's a must that we not hinder our potential by succumbing to defeat, believing that none can become perfect. Such a belief puts us at a most dangerous risk of becoming lackadaisical and lukewarm. Lord forbid that any even think such a way when we already have such a perfect example among us, in the bible.

What's necessary to keep in remembrance, though, is that becoming a god in no way, shape, or form, exalts us. As it's written, "Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves (Philippians 2:3)." In addition and in the "New International Version," Romans 12:10 says, "Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves." On this side of the kingdom, we must serve as light in the midst of a dark world.

Do not limit yourself, my friend, by hindering your spiritual progression, capabilities, and potential. We've been given every necessary instruction in order to become gods. The term, though, must remain within the confines of our Godhead's commandments and expectations. It's a must we no longer fear these titles. We must not only accept them and nourish them, but become them.

Become Love!

Romans 13:8-14
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469001 Dec 1, 2012
Good evening to everybody... sending well wishes to everyone and hoping your evening is going well... if not then I pray God will strengthen and comfort you.

:)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469002 Dec 1, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>1
Become Love!
Romans 13:8-14
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
Amen to that brother... thanks for the insight concering the potentials for gods. For some reason I can't quite go there but I will definitely keep what you had said regarding this in mind. For right now I just want to keep a low and humble profile when it comes to that.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469003 Dec 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing that you have posted scripturally justifies you calling the spirit of God feminine when the Bible has made it all so clear that God is male, when the bible refers to wisdom in a feminine term it is only speaking metaphoriably figutively, no aspect of God is feminine.
ROFLMAO

The use of the masculine for God is metaphoric, too!

Does God have a penis ? Does the Holy Spirit have a vagina ?

You really think God is a bearded old man on a throne in the clouds ?

WOW! Have you ever heard of the Hubble telescope ? God isn't "up there".

Zeus is a myth.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469004 Dec 1, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
Life Lover shared this on FB and I love it -- out of the mouth and faith of a child -- TLC - Judy
A Picture of God
A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's artwork. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
lol, that's cute.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469005 Dec 1, 2012
I thank my Heavenly Father for sending His Son to die for my sins I also Praise the Lord for the indwelling of The Holy Spirit, She is truly a blessing.

I'm reminded of how The Spirit knoweth the mind of God... then I got to thinkin', yeah... a wife definitely knows what her husband is thinking... lol.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#469006 Dec 1, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's wonderful that people can go into FB and share the real life -- so many of us came right from the pages of this chat room and it's wonderful to get to know each other personally -- Lifelover just friended me today -- awesome to get to know her and what family she shares.
To get to see the face of the man I've had lifted in prayer for so long.
I hope you can capture that Tiger it is beautiful -- TLC Gramms
Huh ...capture a tiger??

I've got a tiger by the tail,
it's plain to see ...

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469007 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand this Dr; there is nothing in this world or any other that could bring me more anguish, despair, torment than that which I already know.
Comprende'?
God Bless you HU.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#469008 Dec 1, 2012
REVELATIONS

Rev 1:7 (Part 7)

"Look,He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, EVEN THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen."


1. Even those who pierced Him - In the prophecy given by John above, The coming Judgement will be so comprehensive and detailed that even those who crucified Jesus over 2000 years ago will see Him again... but this time they will see Jesus as He truly is... Him in all His Glory. Look at what Jesus foretold those who were judging Him and setting Him up to be killed...

a. "Again the high priest asked Him,'Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?'

Jesus: "I am... and you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

(mine: Aaaaaah!!! In anguish) "The high priest tore his clothes.“Why do we need any more witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?”

2. So in that dialogue between the high priest and Jesus we see that Jesus was giving them a head's up about their own future. Now how is Jesus' promise going to be fulfilled since they all died and Jesus hadn't returned as of yet? How are they going to see Jesus' 2nd coming which will be Judgement Day since they are all dead? In a simpler question, if they are all dead... how are they even going to see?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469009 Dec 1, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
I thank my Heavenly Father for sending His Son to die for my sins I also Praise the Lord for the indwelling of The Holy Spirit, She is truly a blessing.
I'm reminded of how The Spirit knoweth the mind of God... then I got to thinkin', yeah... a wife definitely knows what her husband is thinking... lol.
you are out of your normal senses framing God to have wife?
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,I quess drugs made your top completly twisted and croocked

if you believe like this,it is your own choice not posting such uneducated hebraic and greek languges describing Holy Spirit

you are just mad man and malicious without of any respect of any ground basic independent biblical knowledge
ha ha haaaaaaaaa
have great funny night,you funny Quin?

how you can explain Luk 1;35..........

did Holy Spirit ,Gods wife entered Mary Womb and made pregnant Mary??
If Jesus sent Holy Spirit(Gods Wife) to this earth,it means God lost His wife,is single and under possibility of adultry,or fornication or self m....
he he heeeee
bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaa
you made me very laughing evening?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#469010 Dec 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gramms,
I saw the tiger, gorgeous huh.
Yes Ma'am, I immediately thanked Miss Epi ...tis nice to be thought of.
I'm gonna wait till Monday and see if I can use it for my avatar ...hope I can get the top of it's head and the snow too.
Thanks Gramms ...
don't wait till Monday
because maybe tonight in sleep ,you are going to die
it is like
about Turkey proverb
"turkey thought about sunday and today was beheaded?"

take easy poor dork,and watch your friend dr reality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 42 min Steve Carl 20
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 51 min James R Enderson 88,114
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,921
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 1 hr Mr magoo goo guy... 32
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr The AnswerTo 1984... 703,712
Is a career in web development rewarding? 2 hr keith29 1
Traveling to Peru next month. Hope everything g... 2 hr austin02 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 996,499