|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíve missed you being here too Judy. We have been friends a long time now. Maybe not face to face but friends just the same. Iím glad.
No neither one of us would make good doormats. LOL
I know what you mean about the cancer. How is your sister doing? You can look in the mirror and think is it really me that has it. You know people get it but, if you are like me, you never dream you will get it. Thank God he is there ready to take it all in his hands when we decide to put it there.
Iíve had people ask me to come on face book and even got on but never used it. I just canít seem to get into it. Kind of weird I guess but I canít.
HFN
It took me a while to learn how to maneuver in FB now I love it, I can keep in contact with my grandchildren that are scattered from Nebraska to Mississippi -- I have a great granddaughter due between Christmas and New Years -

And I've never been a phone person -- I'll walk right by a ringing phone and let Wayne answer it teehee.

But ya know what I love it here as well, this is where I met the majority of my internet friends and you and I do go back a long way. I'm still hoping we get to meet for real one day -- I don't think you are to far from my friend Artgal/Lori she lives about an hour outside of Nashville.

It sure is nice touching base again and I hope this coming Christmas Season is so blessed for you -- as for my sister she is fighting a severe cold right now which is not good with her immune system so susceptible to germs. She is going thru the radiation stage with a few weeks left to go on that.

Do ya ever get typing along and just smile when you get a word typed right that your not sure of -- I just did with susceptible - at least it didn't turn red LOL -- So GOoD to see ya HFN TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like what being a Lion's fan in football is like waiting for them to win a championship! That already happened and it will be the end of the world when it happens again!
:)
I'm not a football fan but being in Rome you watch what the Romans watch on their tv -- Thanksgiving Day at my sisters I saw the Lions miss not one but two field goals -- by the hair of their chinny chin chin I mean it just wasn't meant to be -- If they were playing horse shoes they would have had a ringer when the ball hit the post lol --

Just me saying absolutely nothing teehee ---

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Have a blessed morning and a very good day everyone. Hello to all. Smile.
Thank you Qu and I wish the same for you -- much a bitter sweet day as memories of my mom surface 11/29/73 and Waynes brother passed 11/29/83 and this morning a little ten year old boy whom captured my heart passed from a long battle from cancer --

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
Hi Everyone.. I promice I will stop by tomorrow.. I miss all of you!!
O:K I'm looking for you -- TLC - Judy

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so basically you just need your Bible and no need to go further... I understand if that is what you want to do. You do that, in the mean time I will use my Bible and other biblical resources to dig further. You control what you can control... smile.
<quoted text> I do agree that a higher power inspired men and such to write... unfortunately, some uninspired men added and changed some things on purpose...(like that Easter example)... in some cases it has been completely misunderstood because their culture and politics of that day was different from ours.. That doesn't mean that the Bible is an unreliable source. It just means that it has been handed down to us like a Diamond in the rough and we ought to "rightly" divide the Word the truth... not wrongly divide it... but rightly divide it. Let me ask you a question, would you rather sweep the rug with a broom or use a vacuum cleaner? Why use a broom when you can use a vacuum cleaner. But when you say that iyou don't need to use outside sources to help you study (by that I mean a bible concordance and such)... then to me it's like saying that you would rather sweep the rug with a broom. The Holy Spirit don't mind if you upgraded. Hey, to each their own.
<quoted text>No, I think you said previously that Easter was just another name for the Jewish Passover. At least you had alluded to that. But since I called you out on it now you are trying to back track. That's okay I guess... but my point is, try not to be so uppity and knock those down who would like to study further. Some eat herbs, some eat meats as the scripture says. Perhaps if you went to the y language for the original intent then maybe it would hurt your conscience or something. If that is the case... don't do it.
And what does it mean by the letter and the Spirit? Do you even know what that is really talking about. It's not talking about what you are trying to pin on me... that I go with the letter. No, you don't even realize it but you are talking in all cliches. That doesn't make you spiritual.. it just means that you are still immature. I still got a lot of growing in The Lord to do myself. But using your understanding and speaking to you as such... I also am going with The Spirit. The Spirit of God is not divided but somehow you think that you are better than I am. But that doesn't make it true... that is pride that is talking when you allude to such. You can't see it now, but you worship your denomination more than Jesus.
Nope, I am not back tracking at all, it is possible that I may or may not have spoken out of terms on easter and the jewish passover being one and the same but the point is that it is not truthfully associated the Lord Jesus, and I would ask you..........if you believe that the Bible is the true Word of God than why do you have to "dig deeper" through outside sources to confirm it's contents? Little wonder that you are screwed up, the prophet said that all tables are full of vomit and filthiness so that there is no place clean, just to let you know that this pertains to erroneous doctrines that is damnable to the soul as the true Word of God is our daily bread and food to our souls which nurishes us spiritually to grow by just as natural food foes for our physical bodies, so you have to be very careful of what you eat my friend which why I would gag greatly on what you obviously put in your mouth.

Peace.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Epi for sharing this news, little AJ has been within my heart and prayers for a couple years now.
This day of rememberance will always be within my heart as I lost my mother Nov 29,1973.
May his family thru time discover the sweet peace that I have found.
TLC - Judy
Good afternoon Jute, hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm so sorry to hear about little AJ. Even though this is the first time I've heard about him my heart felt prayers and condolences go out to Deb and her family during this difficult time. I pray that God brings them love, comfort, peace, and healing as He only can.

I too am remembering my mother because her birthday is tomorrow. She would have been 93 if she were still living. She passed in 1987. I especially miss her at this time of the year. I have such wonderful memories of Christmas with her. She loved Christmas more than anyone I've even known. It was her favorite time of the year. She brought such joy to the Season.

I've got to run out for a bit. I'll check back in later. God bless you my dear Sister in Christ.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you let your heart shine thru HU - there was a time in here that you and Annie had this really special relationship going on and the two of you brought such joy here.
All of a sudden a South wind blew up and scattered the meanings and the candle blew out --
Misunderstandings tend to do that -- anyway tis good to see a flicker of the flame rekindeled even in friendship -- TLC - Gramms
I know Gramms,
I don't know where the wind came from ...but I miss it too.

But ya know it was bound to happen sooner or later. I'd open my mouth and STUPID would fall out and get all over the front of my shirt ...some ran down in my boot too.

And ya know it didn't affect just me and Annie, the whole thread practically fell apart.

It's going to take you ladies to put it back together ...the mess caused by us Gents ...but not me so much as the rest of'em.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What, a hypocritical thing for you to say bro, you are tossed about by every outside source that contradicts the Word and you're telling me to "snap out of it"..........with all due love brother that would be so laughable if it wasn't so otherwise sad, as for your questions read 1Timothy 1:9,10 as you may or may not learn that the saints of God are to distinguish themselves apart from this world in terms of how they dress (modest apparel) and wearing bright red clothing falls in line with that when the world tells us to keep ourselves unspotted from the world, why would a Godly women expose her flesh by wearing "shorts", and it is also funny to hear you accuse me of worshipping men when you are the worships everything thrown your way that contradicts God's Word, but I understand that is tbe results of your "digging deeper".
Have a safe and Blessed trip out there on the road brother.
dear friend
I noticed that Quin post outside sources back up his claims,criticize others,and have problem of his judgement of other characters based on posters on the base of posts written by those people

reality is different. believing,be born again is to have eyes open and ears to hear with direct help of Holy Spirit
we don't need outside sources to back up our beliefs

digging deep and deep is digging only in the Bible,not misleaded web pages,written by spiritual deceivers,and biased by their own church man made ideas

have blessed evening L100
and don't allow those who try to put you down by their selfish glories and own cyber satisfaction

I am sure your posts sounds spiritualy and with biblical sense
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No PHP, you still sport the JW doctrine... you might as well continue paying your dues to the WatchTower.
Apostle Paul: "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
I Corinthians 1:18
please/quote original OT OG koine greek(staurous not cross) words of apostle Paul,instead misleaded english translations.

there is not important what doctrines
but JW doctrines are 10000 miles closser to the biblical truth,as your worldly backade up doctrines posted web pages9and climing dig up deeper)

only JW prporly and truthfuly point from Bible what is wrong,or what isn't

people like you always point from their own quesess, own church deceiving doctrines and own bitterness

cross alone is toll of murder,like machine gun killing second human being
in those two exist not power of God,only POWER OF DEATH

In simple words you don't understand even this quote 1 Cor 1;18

this and many more debates from you allow mature christian to put under question of doubt if you are UNDER GRACE OF GOD

insulting characters of people based on posted posts,doesn't make you at all really humble true normal christian

dig down please only Bible personaly,and beg God for His direct help of Gods Holy Spirit,
and stop using others foods from the tables full of viomits,and filth

have nice evening Q.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is too long shrinky dink...don't read it.
I do not write to please anyone but to express what is in my heart...sometimes there is a lot there.
I am not trying to teach anyone anything...just to perhaps make them think...
Hope this is short enough for you and didn't tire you out too much.
There was a shorter version but I figured Topix might delete it! LOL
I am sorry mama Annie,
if I hurted you,
I love your posts,and read all of them,
my fast impulse always tell the truth at moment

anyway you are nice and sweet poster,and I enjoy read your posts,

my frenny dr Shrink jump from joy seeing your posted beauties

have sweet chockolade evening my dear mama Annie
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Gramms,
I don't know where the wind came from ...but I miss it too.
But ya know it was bound to happen sooner or later. I'd open my mouth and STUPID would fall out and get all over the front of my shirt ...some ran down in my boot too.
And ya know it didn't affect just me and Annie, the whole thread practically fell apart.
It's going to take you ladies to put it back together ...the mess caused by us Gents ...but not me so much as the rest of'em.
mister bo
mostly winds are from
North,south,west or east deppendent what direction God blows His 4 Winds and which Window of winds at moment is open.

now window of winds is open on the north,

also be cool, heat up all your bones at living room,and start pray for better at 2013

after christmas you can make from christmas tree-just broom to sweep your back yard and dirty porch

have nice smily evening mr HU DORK
according to dr Reality
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
If anyone was following and praying for Deb's little cousin AJ......(A ten year old with Cancer)...Please keep them in Prayer..He passed this morning at 2AM
Thank you for letting us know Epiphany. When you talk with her tell her Iím sorry and will pray for them.
HFN

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Satan's ambition is leading him to make this age of his special opportunity as nearly perfect as his wisdom and power will permit. And in this connection it may be noted that Satan's ambition was not to become a fiend, but rather to become like the Most High. He will, therefore, strive for all that is moral and good: yet at the same time do all in his power to draw men from their natural reverence of God, in order that, in due time, they may acknowledge himself without fear. The Satanic ideal of this age is, then, an improved social order, a moral and cultured people who are devout worshippers of himself, though for the present they may imagine that they are worshipping Jehovah through their empty religious forms and ceremonies, while they are really in a state of God-dishonoring unbelief, and all their thoughts are energized by Satan alone. The Satanic message for this age will be reformation and self-development, while the message of God is regeneration by the power of the Spirit.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

The Palestinians and Hamas no doubt want the destruction of Israel,but this is just further PROOF that the return of the Lord Jesus Christ the King is drawing NEARER and NEARER: http://news.yahoo.com/un-vote-recognizes-stat...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No doctor, There is no 'holier than thou' working here at all, because if God's Word is truly within you then you should know these things, shouldn't you?
I know that there is a natural inclination to become angry and put off by hearing that such things have happened but we have to move on in Christ and hope that person will be punished yo the full extend of the law ( short of capitol punishment ) and to pray for the little girls family and friends.
Peace.
Who do you think you ARE?? JOB?! If that had been YOUR six year daughter,you'd be a FOOL to not want to see the perp punished to the fullest extent of the law!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

TIM958 wrote:
Satan's ambition is leading him to make this age of his special opportunity as nearly perfect as his wisdom and power will permit. And in this connection it may be noted that Satan's ambition was not to become a fiend, but rather to become like the Most High. He will, therefore, strive for all that is moral and good: yet at the same time do all in his power to draw men from their natural reverence of God, in order that, in due time, they may acknowledge himself without fear. The Satanic ideal of this age is, then, an improved social order, a moral and cultured people who are devout worshippers of himself, though for the present they may imagine that they are worshipping Jehovah through their empty religious forms and ceremonies, while they are really in a state of God-dishonoring unbelief, and all their thoughts are energized by Satan alone. The Satanic message for this age will be reformation and self-development, while the message of God is regeneration by the power of the Spirit.
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/jeansptx/chafer....
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me a while to learn how to maneuver in FB now I love it, I can keep in contact with my grandchildren that are scattered from Nebraska to Mississippi -- I have a great granddaughter due between Christmas and New Years -
And I've never been a phone person -- I'll walk right by a ringing phone and let Wayne answer it teehee.
But ya know what I love it here as well, this is where I met the majority of my internet friends and you and I do go back a long way. I'm still hoping we get to meet for real one day -- I don't think you are to far from my friend Artgal/Lori she lives about an hour outside of Nashville.
It sure is nice touching base again and I hope this coming Christmas Season is so blessed for you -- as for my sister she is fighting a severe cold right now which is not good with her immune system so susceptible to germs. She is going thru the radiation stage with a few weeks left to go on that.
Do ya ever get typing along and just smile when you get a word typed right that your not sure of -- I just did with susceptible - at least it didn't turn red LOL -- So GOoD to see ya HFN TLC - Judy
I hope we meet too Judy. Probably will when God decides the time is right. I guess when God puts something on you, a task or allows a sickness for us or a loved one He trusts us to call on Him and handle it. I have to say though sometimes I wish he didnít trust us so much.(LOL, just an attempt at a joke to lighten things up a little I hope itís not in too much bad taste) No from what you have said I donít live all that far from Artgirl. Maybe that will work out.

I know about the immune system being low and you do have to be extra careful. I try to not get to close to someone on radiation or chemo when I donít feel good. Best not to take the chance. You canít help but worry about them. I hope it doesnít make her too tired and she gets over that cold soon. Iíll be thinking of you both.

Yes I have looked at a word and thought it didnít look like it was spelled right when it was. Iíve also used spell check and clicked on the wrong word to use as a replacement and not noticed it till I read it while Iím catching up. Iím glad to know itís not a perfect world because I would be wondering why God put me here. LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think you ARE?? JOB?! If that had been YOUR six year daughter,you'd be a FOOL to not want to see the perp punished to the fullest extent of the law!
You missed the point. In your post you did not indicate that you wanted for anyone to be punished through the fullest extent of the law. You wanted to kill them yourself...take the law into your own hands.

Your very faith that you claim is based on forgiveness...not an eye for an eye.

This is probably my favorite passage on revenge...

Romans 12:17-21

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written,ďVengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.Ē To the contrary,ďif your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.Ē Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

324 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 722,387
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Uzi 115,662
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Chess 533,732
Free live show 48 min paulieperth 2
Asian Luxury Massage in Dubai Body To Body Full... 1 hr WendyMassage 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 224,705
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,053
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr SSK 448
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••