Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#468906 Nov 30, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here shrinky dink...take it up with the site where I got the information from...
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/be
Maybe they will care...I don't.
Good evening Annie, hope you've had a great day.

One has to wonder if and when shrinky will take the hint that nobody cares for his incessant gibberish that he brings to any thread he trolls.

Have a great night. God bless.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468907 Nov 30, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...I tried to find something else...I just couldn't seem to find the same beauty as I see in this one.
Those that are too immature to handle it will just have to deal with it.
Eve is back!
Why don't you GROW UP,Annie? Don't nobody care about your little naked avatar.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#468908 Nov 30, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you GROW UP,Annie? Don't nobody care about your little naked avatar.
Said the Judgicon King ...the Crayola Kid ...Rightous Dorkous Amongous Dufous
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468909 Nov 30, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the Judgicon King ...the Crayola Kid ...Rightous Dorkous Amongous Dufous
You're going to hell unless you repent and accept the Lord.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#468910 Nov 30, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Annie, hope you've had a great day.
One has to wonder if and when shrinky will take the hint that nobody cares for his incessant gibberish that he brings to any thread he trolls.
Have a great night. God bless.
Hey John...

I have been reading about your recovery. I hope that it continues to progress.

I know that it is hard but just keep following those doctors orders and keep us posted.

Location hidden

#468911 Nov 30, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you GROW UP,Annie? Don't nobody care about your little naked avatar.
And do you really think anybody cares about your hate filled rants that you spew out in here everyday?

If anybody needs to "grow up" it's you!!!
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468912 Nov 30, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
you mister bo bo
attack most beloved posters
dr Shrink and Prinze helmut love her posts and L100 also.

be sut up,and learn a little be more-even 1 grain of gold love

go sleep now buba drink green tee with green lemon and you will not snore or fart all night long,

listen always genius holly wiZard RA,AND FOR SURE YOU BE ON THE RIGHT PATH according to RA mind?

see you tomorrow my friend ra
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468913 Nov 30, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John...
I know that it is hard but just keep following those doctors orders and keep us posted.
why you don't answer to your doctors
dr Reality and dr Shrink?
we are waiting patiently for your handsome respond

be cool and post few words ok/mama Annie?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468914 Nov 30, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you really think anybody cares about your hate filled rants that you spew out in here everyday?
If anybody needs to "grow up" it's you!!!
Aaaaaaaaw,he IGNORES the good doctor every day UNTIL him gets steamin' hot! Aaaaww,poor baby!!:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468915 Nov 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 8:2&3
Daniel 8:5&8&9&10
Vision of Daniel
Daniel 8:16&17
Daniel 12:4&9&10
Romans 15:4
Daniel 8:20&21&22&23
Daniel 7:26
Gabriel explains vision
Daniel 8:14
Daniel 8:17-19
Daniel 8:26
Daniel 12:4&6&7
Daniel 12:27
Sancturary cleansed
Revelation 14:7
Daniel 8:14&27
Daniel 9:1&2&3
Daniel 9:27
2300 days of Daniel 8&9
Daniel 9:21&22&23&24
See Matthew 21:38-43;23:32-38;27:25
See Hebrews 9:26
See Romans 8:3
See Hebrews 8:2
Gabriel appears
Daniel 9:25
See Numbers 14:34
See Ezekiel 4:6
See John 1:41
Acts 10:38
Luke 3:21&22
Luke 4:18
See Luke 3:1-3
Ezra 7:6-8
Ezra 6:14
Ezra 7:11-26
Time period

Revelation 14:6&7
Acts 17:30&31
Judgment

Exodus 25:8
Hebrews 9:9
Exodus 26:33
Hebrews 9:2
Exodus 40:26
See Exodus 30:1-6
Hebrews 9:3&4
See Exodus 40:20&21
Exodus 25:21&22
Deuteronomy 10:4&5
Hebrews 9:6&7
Atonement

Leviticus 4:27-29
See 1 John 3:4
See Romans 6:23
Leviticus 4:30
Daily service

Leviticus 16:29&30
Leviticus 16:5-8
Leviticus 16:15&16
Leviticus 16:20-22
Day of atonement
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#468916 Nov 30, 2012
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Weariness
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.(Matthew 11:28-29)
If you find that Christianity exhausts you, draining you of your energy, then you are practicing religion rather than enjoying a relationship. Jesus said that a relationship with Him would bring rest to your soul. Your walk with the Lord will not make you weary; it will invigorate you, restore your strength, and energize your life.
Hard work or lack of sleep can make you tired. This fatigue can usually be remedied by a good rest. But there is a deeper fatigue that goes beyond physical tiredness. There is an emotional exhaustion that comes from experiencing heavy burdens and draining crises. There is a tiredness deep within your soul that comes from carrying the weight of the needs of others. You can go on a vacation, but your soul will not be restored. This condition can only be rectified by finding rest in Christ.
Some zealous Christians want to do all they can to serve Christ, and they exhaust themselves in the process. It was to these that Jesus extended His invitation to go to Him and learn from Him. Jesus spent most of His earthly ministry surrounded by needy multitudes. He faced relentless opposition, He often prayed throughout the night, and He rarely had any privacy, yet He always received the rest and strength that came from His Father. It was not that Jesus did not work hard but that He knew the path to spiritual rest. Are you weary? Go to Jesus and let Him give you His rest. His rest will restore your soul as nothing else can.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#468917 Nov 30, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let God BE" what? JMO... He is God our creator...He made us for his Glory...his company....He loves us asking questions..Talking to him in Prayer. He wants us to turn all our problems over to him. I disagree with your statement "Wanting us to just let him be". I think God wants to be near us and to be involved in our Lives...Not shut behind a door and a sign that says
"Let me be"
:-)
Hi Epiphany
I agree. I believe that God is interested in every part of our life. He wants to bless us. John 10:10..The thief cometh not, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have it more abundantly. He wants us to enjoy life here on Earth too. I will always want a relationship with my children..a day to day relationship, even after they have grown up and moved out. We are Gods children and I am sure that He wants us nothing less from us. He loves us more than we could ever love Him or our own children. God Bless you my friend

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468918 Nov 30, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 9:25
See Numbers 14:34
See Ezekiel 4:6
See John 1:41
Acts 10:38
Luke 3:21&22
Luke 4:18
See Luke 3:1-3
Ezra 7:6-8
Ezra 6:14
Ezra 7:11-26
Time period

Revelation 14:6&7
Acts 17:30&31
Judgment
Exodus 25:8
Exodus 26:33
Hebrews 9:2
Exodus 40:26
See Exodus 30:1-6
Hebrews 9:3&4
See Exodus 40:20&21
Exodus 25:21&22
Deuteronomy 10:4&5
Hebrews 9:6&7
Atonement

Leviticus 4:27-29
See 1 John 3:4
See Romans 6:23
Leviticus 4:30
Daily service
Leviticus 16:29&30
Leviticus 16:5-8
Leviticus 16:15&16
Leviticus 16:20-22
Day of atonement
Hebrews 8:2
Hebrews 9:12
See Ephesians 5:2
Matthew 27:50&51
See Revelation 22:11
See Hebrews 10:4
Hebrews 8:5
Hebrews 9:23
Acts 3:19-21
Daniel 7:13&14
1 Thessalonians 4:16&17
Revelation 22:11&12
Daniel 8:17
See Daniel 9:27
See Matthew 27:50&52
Heavenly Sanctuary

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#468919 Nov 30, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Weariness
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.(Matthew 11:28-29)
If you find that Christianity exhausts you, draining you of your energy, then you are practicing religion rather than enjoying a relationship. Jesus said that a relationship with Him would bring rest to your soul. Your walk with the Lord will not make you weary; it will invigorate you, restore your strength, and energize your life.
Hard work or lack of sleep can make you tired. This fatigue can usually be remedied by a good rest. But there is a deeper fatigue that goes beyond physical tiredness. There is an emotional exhaustion that comes from experiencing heavy burdens and draining crises. There is a tiredness deep within your soul that comes from carrying the weight of the needs of others. You can go on a vacation, but your soul will not be restored. This condition can only be rectified by finding rest in Christ.
Some zealous Christians want to do all they can to serve Christ, and they exhaust themselves in the process. It was to these that Jesus extended His invitation to go to Him and learn from Him. Jesus spent most of His earthly ministry surrounded by needy multitudes. He faced relentless opposition, He often prayed throughout the night, and He rarely had any privacy, yet He always received the rest and strength that came from His Father. It was not that Jesus did not work hard but that He knew the path to spiritual rest. Are you weary? Go to Jesus and let Him give you His rest. His rest will restore your soul as nothing else can.
Amen!! Thank You Jesus for Your Grace and Mercy

Location hidden

#468920 Nov 30, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John...
Hi Annie.

Everyday I remind myself of just how blessed I am that God has seen me through this so far. And knowing that He cares and wants the best for me along with the motivation that I get from loved ones keeps me pushing even when I don't feel like it. It's an everyday grind to do the work that I know needs to be done. And with God's help I'll keep pressing forward and onward.

Have a great night. God bless you.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#468922 Nov 30, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like what being a Lion's fan in football is like waiting for them to win a championship! That already happened and it will be the end of the world when it happens again!
:)
haha.... our Footy team has been in the poop down here for salary capping breaches and all heck is breaking loose. LOL, people are serious about their games :)

#468923 Nov 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They did. It is in the Talmud. The Sanhedrin records Jesus, Matthew and four other disciples being executed on the day before passover by Pilate.
Not sure why this evidence is buried by Christianity.
Does it say that JESUS is the Savior though? I thought (not sure where I get the thought from though) that they were still waiting for HIM?

#468924 Nov 30, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good Friday Morning.....
“After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ‘I want to see the manager.’”
~ William S. Burroughs
Thought For The Day
Probably to give him/her the sack LOL.... for the sad State of Affairs :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#468925 Nov 30, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there John, how've you been doing?
Hey Scott,

Sorry for the late response, I limit myself as of late to the evenings(late night,really) to check on the "Social Web". Doing ok, room for improvement on a few fronts:)

Hope things are well with you, see it's been somewhat staid 'round here, yet better than riots <smiles> I'll check out a bit more, then must be off...early start tomorrow...have a good night..
Bob

Tenino, WA

#468927 Nov 30, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Does it say that JESUS is the Savior though? I thought (not sure where I get the thought from though) that they were still waiting for HIM?
Numbers 6:24

"May the Lord bless you and keep you: May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Jim-ca 7,199
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Exchange 123,349
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min G Carlin is in Hell 982,217
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 681,740
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 2 hr Brice N Livingston 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 286,526
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 11 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
More from around the web