|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening BTJ. Let me preface this by repeating that I didn't say trinity. So I would please ask that you nor anyone else put words in my mouth that I didn't say.
So, for one thing, God is the only one worthy of worship. And Jesus was worshiped while He was on earth; by the wise men in Matt. 2:11, by the leper in Matt. 8:2, by the ruler in Matt. 9:18, by His disciples in Matt. 14:33, etc. Therefore, are we to worship others but God?
Only God can forgive sins and Jesus did forgive sins. In fact, the religious leaders wanted to stone Him for that. Can a mere, mortal man forgive sins?
Are far as the Holy Spirit goes, who can reveal the things of the Father? In 1 Corinthians 2:10, we see that the Holy Spirit reveals to us things which are from God. Romans 8:16 tells us that it is the Holy Spirit that reveals to us that we are children of God. John 16:13 tells us that the Holy Spirit will guide us to all truth, and we know that God cannot lie.
And finally, in Mark 1:10–11 shows us that all three were manifest at the same time. The Father's voice from Heaven, the Spirit descending like a dove and the Son being baptized by John.
These are all straight from His Word and not from some website. Believe me, my intent is not to deceive but to be a help to those who need it.
Anything I post, I encourage others to check it out in the Bible, and if I am in error, I will gladly and humbly pray about it and ask God to show me if I'm in error and ask Him to correct the error of my ways.
Thanks for asking. I truly hope this helps.
GOoD evening Drew -- thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to come in and share your knowledge and faith -- just the clarification of what I know and believe set in print before me - so eloquently explained. Truly blesses me.

TLC - Judy
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have an answer huh?
You choose hate Doc ...and guess what; you're just as human as the rest of us.
I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

So sorry I missed you yesterday HFN/SRH

Thought maybe I was goona have to dust off the ole Louieville for ya Sister LOL -- but you got your points acrossed loud and clear.

I know we are called to be fisher of men but sometimes we got to watch the nightcrawlers dangling from the snares to be aware -- or another way is the apples presented to take a bite - only to find a worm to be bit in half eeew LOL

Anyway just looking for some humor and sending lots of TLC your way -- sure have missed you -- TLC - OSG/Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.
GOoD evening Doc -- TLC - Grann

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have an answer huh?
You choose hate Doc ...and guess what; you're just as human as the rest of us.
GOoD evening Hick UP -- did you ever find your sweet potato pie? My granddaughter sent me a recipe for sweet potato casserole, umm umm truly a southern dish " she is from Mississippi" anyway good to see you in here at the same time -- TLC Gramms
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Doc -- TLC - Grann
Hello,Sweetheart. Time for beddybye. Nite,Grann!!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Drew -- thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to come in and share your knowledge and faith -- just the clarification of what I know and believe set in print before me - so eloquently explained. Truly blesses me.
TLC - Judy
Thanks, Judy. We'll just Brag on God because He is the only one worthy.

How are you and Wayne doing? Has it gotten cold up there yet?

I'm so glad that this thread is so blessed with a bevy of such strong sisters (and brothers, too) in Christ. And that's another reason to:

Brag on God!

Hope you have a great night and a better tomorrow.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Hick UP -- did you ever find your sweet potato pie? My granddaughter sent me a recipe for sweet potato casserole, umm umm truly a southern dish " she is from Mississippi" anyway good to see you in here at the same time -- TLC Gramms
Hey Gramms,
Here's hoping each day finds your health improved over the previous day.

hu

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.
Yet you appear to know these things so well.

PS-you forgot lying.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Good night Dr ...
don't let the goblins bite.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,Sweetheart. Time for beddybye. Nite,Grann!!
Catch ya tomorrow should the Lord tarry -- GOod night
TLC Grann

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Judy. We'll just Brag on God because He is the only one worthy.
How are you and Wayne doing? Has it gotten cold up there yet?
I'm so glad that this thread is so blessed with a bevy of such strong sisters (and brothers, too) in Christ. And that's another reason to:
Brag on God!
Hope you have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Our area got about 3 inches of snow and it has stayed most of the week but warmer weather ahead should melt it away "hope" --

As for my Wayne he is on 3 shots a day now -- he is not liking that too much -- and I am cancer free Praise God- oncologist said today that my upper cat scan showed a tiny nodule to kinda keep a watch on but he didn't seem to concerned -- he said we all got tiny spots in one place or another --

I see the light still here, and with that the blessings flow - I can't wait to walk thru Heaven and see the diversity of believers that came from down here -- all worshiping One God --

There will be joy in the Morning -- just so good to see you back in here Drew -- and the strong brothers and sisters here to share.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gramms,
Here's hoping each day finds your health improved over the previous day.
hu
Thank you so much -- I believe I'm about 85 percent back in strength -- at least I can bend to tie my shoes now LOL

I had the nurse laughing today when she weighed me -- I went "OH NO" I gained back 14 ounces lol --

GOoD night my friend -- TLC - Gramms

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Man's failure to unite nations.
Daniel 2:41-44
Revelation 11:15
Matthew 6:10
Kingdoms of Grace and Glory
Hebrews 4:16
Kingdom of Glory future
Matthew 25:31
John 18:36 (see)
Luke 19:11&12
John 14:2&3
Kingdom of Grace present
Luke 17:20&21
Ephesians 2:8
see Romans 6:23
Luke 9:2&6
Matthew 13:38&39
Genesis 1:26
Romans 5:12&19
Throne of Glory
Psalms 89:4
Isaiah 9:6&7
Luke 1:31&32
Ezekiel 21:25-27
Psalms 110:1&4
See Hebrews 10:12&13
Daniel 7:13&14
Matthew 25:31&34
See Revelation 11:15
Four Great monarchies
Daniel 7:11
Daniel 7:15&16
Daniel 7:2&3
Of Daniels dream

Daniel 7:17
See Jeremiah 25:31-33;49:36&37
Revelation 17:15
Daniel 7:4
Daniel 7:5&6&7&8
Daniel 7:23&24
Daniel 7:19&2024
Meaning of Beast symbols

Daniel 7:24
Daniel 7:25
2 Thessalonians 2:4
Revelation 12:14
Revelation 13:5
See Revelation 11:2
Revelation 12:6
Numbers 14:34
See Ezekiel 4:6
Daniel 7:26&27
Works of antichrist

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Our area got about 3 inches of snow and it has stayed most of the week but warmer weather ahead should melt it away "hope" --
As for my Wayne he is on 3 shots a day now -- he is not liking that too much -- and I am cancer free Praise God- oncologist said today that my upper cat scan showed a tiny nodule to kinda keep a watch on but he didn't seem to concerned -- he said we all got tiny spots in one place or another --
I see the light still here, and with that the blessings flow - I can't wait to walk thru Heaven and see the diversity of believers that came from down here -- all worshiping One God --
There will be joy in the Morning -- just so good to see you back in here Drew -- and the strong brothers and sisters here to share.
TLC - Judy
Hi.
anybody??
Love love love you Judy..Drew..hu..Annie..Skom.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
If you believe in hell/Satan, eternal damnation, an eternity of torture by fire ...then why wouldn't that be enough?
If you believe in God, a Savior called Christ, believe the Holy Bible and the Word contained therein to be unadulterated truth of the Most High ...then why wouldn't that be enough?
It's true; life was brutal with regards to that female child. First her parents chained her to a desk and made her sleep on the floor ...and now she was raped and murdered at six (?) years old.
Do you not believe Jesus wept for that child?
Do you believe her soul presently rests with the Christ, or do you believe she will rise with "the dead in Christ" at the time of the second coming?
Are you afraid that all three of the people that abused this child might repent, find forgivness, and share in the bounty of heaven?
According to the Bible, how many murderers, abusers, SINNERS are already there?
If you truely believe all these teachings; why do you chose to hate? Don't you realize that the three who abused, molested, murdered this child chose hate also. Why do you chose to be like them?
Where exactly do you stand Dr?
Good questions "H". I wondered about some of that myself when I read his post.

Isn't there also a passage that speaks of forgiveness...so that you may be forgiven?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many to list. I don't have a problem with the identity of God, though. The Godhead is one and He has revealed Himself in three distinct ways throughout the ages; hence His triune nature. However, from reading your posts, it seems that you are not including the Holy Spirit who is at work on earth in this present age.
The Father walked and talked with Adam in the Garden of Eden. He chose Abraham to be the father of many nations. He chose Moses to lead His children out of bondage, etc. He established a theocracy in the nation of Israel. But, even through His multiple interventions with the Hebrews, they rejected Him and desired to govern themselves in their own fashion. It started with the judges and continued on with the kings, and only a very few kings were willing to please Him.
He spoke to the prophets who wrote down their accounts which have been preserved for us to learn from today. But overall, He was rejected by the multitudes; with only a remnant truly receiving what He had to offer. So He brought judgement on the divided kingdom, first to Israel and then to Judah. But this of course did not alter His plan. So He sent His Son Jesus to provide a way back to Himself. And as well we know that He was rejected and given over to the Roman authorities and crucified. But again His plan was not thwarted. Jesus even said that after He left, He would send another Comforter, and after Pentecost, He (the Holy Spirit) was rejected and is still being rejected today.
Me, I have no problem with the three distinct personalities that the Godhead (God) has manifested Himself as. According to Philippians, Jesus emptied Himself (kenosis) of many privileges to become a man, yet He remained God. And the Holy Spirit is our guide in this present age. More later as time and space are running out.
Hi my friend..the Holy Spirit is our guide.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yo! Smile.
Hey back at ya.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to dedicate todays encouraging word to you....
"“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.”
1 Corinthians 16:11
Love you Sister
Love you too Epiphany.
HFN

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.
You should be full of self-loathing then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 451,741 - 451,760 of596,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

686 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 511,820
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Adam 89,407
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 5 min Big mcshaky fist 288
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Catcher1 679,549
Bush Policy Harms Manufacturing (Feb '06) 5 min swedenforever 2
Agreement reached on Patriot Act (Feb '06) 7 min swedenforever 4
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aquarius-WY 216,474
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Dr_Zorderz 250,305
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Poppy 219
•••
•••
•••