“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#468651 Nov 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as Enoch was taken to heaven and returned and there are several instances of people going to heaven (if not returning) and that Elijah is in Heaven and supposed to return (that is why Jews set a plate for him at Passover) and the phrase "Son of Man" means either "good person" or Mankind" that the verse is misinterpretted. the OT is false or Jesus is wrong.
Hey G, I'll get back with you 2morrow, Lordwilling.
PaintedQuote

Westport, CT

#468652 Nov 28, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hey folks, please keep Roadrunner's family & friends lifted up in prayer. Roadrunner died on the operating table.
:/
Thanks, all of you, for thinking of RR. Just to clear up some misconceptions, before they run like wildfire all over Topix.

She had a relatively uncomplicated surgery on Monday that was related to some peripheral care needs because of her battle with cancer. She had been in remission for some time now and this surgery was intended to make her life much more comfortable - the tube she was hoping to have removed caused her great pain as well as occasional and serious infections.

She came through the surgery fine on Monday but started to struggle with her breathing later in the day. Yesterday, she suffered two heart attacks, the second one being fatal.

She lived with her boyfriend and her children shared time 'tween their father and she and Mike. She was surrounded by family and those that love her and that she loved so much.

I can't tell you how sad we are to have lost her - again, thanks for spreading good wishes out for her - she was irreverent, for sure - wickedly funny and faithfully loyal. She will be missed. We all met on Topix, years and years ago and while many of us no longer post here, we've all remained very close via phone and facebook.

Keep fightin' the good fight, in her spirit!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468653 Nov 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
FYI...
Phaedra said on Facebook that RoadRunner passed away yesterday. Her heart stopped while she was in Surgery. She was a young woman with 2 children. I believe she lived with her Mom. Please keep her family in Prayer (or good thoughts)
Hi Epi;

Very sad news,althro I did not know roadrunner,my condolences to family and friends will keep all thoses in prayer for comfort.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468654 Nov 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as Enoch was taken to heaven and returned and there are several instances of people going to heaven (if not returning) and that Elijah is in Heaven and supposed to return (that is why Jews set a plate for him at Passover) and the phrase "Son of Man" means either "good person" or Mankind" that the verse is misinterpretted. the OT is false or Jesus is wrong.
Enokh was not return from heaven
He was transfered by Angel of the Lord from one place to second place,
same was happen with Ezekiel many times

Enokh was taken to heaven but never return back in same body,because resurection of all bodies is going to be at end of the earth times.

you and Quin and many fable story believers are misleaded,

OT was shadow of Future things,and seal of Covenant is Jesus as Son of God and Godhead of His body(spiritual church existing in the heaven )

eliah was revealed in the body of John Baptist, as end of OT-(this way last representative was beahed,just cut head of OT literal covenant not existing anymore without of body OT)

So earthly wisdom and specualtions of earthly not born again man lead all of you to the damnation and deap ditch-hell
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468655 Nov 28, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Evening PHP,
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a01...
have a good one...
instead show us misleaded web sites,
just find time and read library books about latin cruix and greek koin staurous
I post names of those books
Encyclpoedia Britanica 1946, V.6 page 753

W,E,Vine,An expository Dictionary of NT Words Londyn 1962,p.256
G.S,Tyack"The Cross in Ritual,Architecture and Art.Londyn 1900 page 1

J.Garnier'The Worship of Dead' London 1904 page 226

H.Cutner "A short history of Sex Worship."London 1940 p 16,17.and look at
"The Nonchristian Cross p. 183

cross is pagan abominabel thing,never mention in original koine greek as cross on which was killed Jesus Chsit

idiotism of modern 2000 years faken christianity deceived many people, and washed brain worshiping pagan emblems

Q.
This is your pleasure what you believe and what not?,but none of you is going to change fact how was Jesus murdered

people like you only harm yourselves believing fables of translators and writers of own man doctrines

true child of God ,dig deep down to the core facts of first worship,and activity of ancient christian church

mostly true believers never support own claims using misleaded internet web pages written by self appointed spiritual authority- since they are not?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468656 Nov 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what the word 'Elohim' used in the Psalm means though. Do we call our Congressmen gods ? There is no indication of simile in the Psalm. It does not say "like gods" it says "Gods".
Psalm 82;6
I HAVE SAID,YOU ARE GODS;AND ALL OF YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH
7/BUT YE SHALL DIE LIKE MEN,AND FALL LIKE ONE OF THE PRINCES

Those passages point only to GODS CHILDREN CHOSEN BY GODS OWN PURPOSE,PLAN AND PLEASURE

those passages doesn't say about all humans or goverments representatives because they are in rebelion with God,not chosen,and not sons of God( Most of them they are sons of devil-father deceiver)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468657 Nov 28, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 82;6
I HAVE SAID,YOU ARE GODS;AND ALL OF YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH
7/BUT YE SHALL DIE LIKE MEN,AND FALL LIKE ONE OF THE PRINCES
Those passages point only to GODS CHILDREN CHOSEN BY GODS OWN PURPOSE,PLAN AND PLEASURE
those passages doesn't say about all humans or goverments representatives because they are in rebelion with God,not chosen,and not sons of God( Most of them they are sons of devil-father deceiver)
Thanks Pipek.
You reminded me of how the the USA used to interpret the phrase "all men are created equal":

Until 100 years it was claimed that excluded Women, Negroes, Jews and Catholics and for the first 100 years of the USA it was interpreted that only "free white, protestant, male land owners over 18 years old" had a right to vote.

The interpretations of men are always changing and often wrong.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468658 Nov 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Pipek.
You reminded me of how the the USA used to interpret the phrase "all men are created equal":
Until 100 years it was claimed that excluded Women, Negroes, Jews and Catholics and for the first 100 years of the USA it was interpreted that only "free white, protestant, male land owners over 18 years old" had a right to vote.
The interpretations of men are always changing and often wrong.
the worst of all evil,is self interpretation of anything possible to suit their wicked own agendas and own man glories

american slogan all man are created equal,or people of free world?
are only slogans to draw all benefits to their own man agendas and own material or own power benefits

free man is free of all man made teachings and all dictates of man goverment- regardless who they are spiritual or phisical

thanks for respond,
and accept my humble wish
grow in the mature of free wisdom from any bonds of this modern science or man made wisdom?

have nice day sir,
Sometimes I am sorry for posting my ugly or harsh rebukes.

just don't be upset

never forget Psalm 85;10-13
MERCY AND THE TRUTH ARE MEET TOGETHER;RIGTEOUESNESS AND PEACE HAVE KISSED EACH OTHER

TRUTH SHALL SPRING OUT OF THE EARTH; AND RIGHTEOUESNESS SHALL LOOK DOWN FROM HEAVEN
YEA,G-D YAHVEH SHALL GIVE THAT WHICH IS GOOD;AND OUR LAND SHALL YIELD HER INCREASE

RIGHTEOUESNESS SHALL GO BEFORE HIM;AND SHALL SET US IN THE WAY OF HIS STEPS(my humble wish is,to have also you as one who follows THE WAY OF GODS STEPS)

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#468659 Nov 28, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Can you, please and if you will, list these mysteries? Other than these, what mysteries do you speak of?
And many Protestants are beginning to shun the term "trinity,". Nevertheless, "trinitarianism" is only one of many doctrines that Protestantism regards sacred, that Catholicism has invented. Protestants wish to reject the term, but still adhere to the doctrine itself. History repeats itself. At one time, a "fag" was never a homosexual, nor was one that was "gay." But, time will take its toll. Lies will be invented, and those that fear will adhere. After a matter of time, the same lies will be revered as truth, and rejected. History repeats itself.
People, many times, mention the plurality of the term "God," when "us" is mentioned in verse. But, for some reason, we reject the mere notion that "us" means "two," even though "two" is still plural. Obviously, we take the mention of three in verse to exceed the definition, just as if I mentioned myself, my wife, and my child. When the term "one" is used, this is derived from the terms "HEIS" and "MIA." "HEIS" is always used figuratively, but "MIA," literally. But, when we read certain verses, like John 10:30 and 1John 5:7-8, the same that utilizes the term "HEIS," we tend to apply a literal application to the definition and meaning of the term. We're afraid of displeasing "God." We're afraid, even though we're not given the spirit of fear, but of boldness. We're afraid, even though our anointed Savior has proven, many times, that the most High will overlook certain acts of rebellion when they're necessary, like picking corn on the sabbath. I'm not trying to lead you away from our Godhead, but closer to them. There are no mysteries regarding our Father, our anointed Savior, nor our Godhead. They want us to know them personally, from intricate detail to intricate detail. If you don't believe me, just listen to me for a little while. Surely, you don't believe that the wisest being of all time and creation, that wants nothing less than for us to know Him and His only-begotten Son, left Himself, and His Son, mysterious, do you?
There are too many to list. I don't have a problem with the identity of God, though. The Godhead is one and He has revealed Himself in three distinct ways throughout the ages; hence His triune nature. However, from reading your posts, it seems that you are not including the Holy Spirit who is at work on earth in this present age.

The Father walked and talked with Adam in the Garden of Eden. He chose Abraham to be the father of many nations. He chose Moses to lead His children out of bondage, etc. He established a theocracy in the nation of Israel. But, even through His multiple interventions with the Hebrews, they rejected Him and desired to govern themselves in their own fashion. It started with the judges and continued on with the kings, and only a very few kings were willing to please Him.

He spoke to the prophets who wrote down their accounts which have been preserved for us to learn from today. But overall, He was rejected by the multitudes; with only a remnant truly receiving what He had to offer. So He brought judgement on the divided kingdom, first to Israel and then to Judah. But this of course did not alter His plan. So He sent His Son Jesus to provide a way back to Himself. And as well we know that He was rejected and given over to the Roman authorities and crucified. But again His plan was not thwarted. Jesus even said that after He left, He would send another Comforter, and after Pentecost, He (the Holy Spirit) was rejected and is still being rejected today.

Me, I have no problem with the three distinct personalities that the Godhead (God) has manifested Himself as. According to Philippians, Jesus emptied Himself (kenosis) of many privileges to become a man, yet He remained God. And the Holy Spirit is our guide in this present age. More later as time and space are running out.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#468660 Nov 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Brag on God
I must concur! Brag on God!!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#468661 Nov 28, 2012
My condolences to Roadrunner's friends and family. May they find comfort and strength through the Lord Jesus Christ.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468662 Nov 28, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>

Me, I have no problem with the three distinct personalities that the Godhead (God) has manifested Himself as. According to Philippians, Jesus emptied Himself (kenosis) of many privileges to become a man, yet He remained God. And the Holy Spirit is our guide in this present age. More later as time and space are running out.
the problem is with your believings that you ephasize as priority own choice and own chosen faith?

you quote'I have no problem with three distinct persoanlaities that Godhead has manifested himself?".....

question is in definition Godhead exist not manifestation of three distinct persons?
how you cliam this unbiblical claim?

next question is ,your own word;
"I have no problem?
did you ask yourselves?
IF GOD HAVE PROBLEM WITH THIS TYPE OF PAGAN BELIEFS?

selfproud put your force own word before Gods WORD and Gods Comanmdment

trinity exist not in Bible, and are not 3 distinct persons of Godhead?

your assumption is not biblical assumption

have good day mister Drew

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#468663 Nov 28, 2012
Why jews rejected Jesus?
----------
Encyclopedia Judaica explain as in simple words
Why Jews believed during Roamn Empire about comming Mesiah and give back lost own Izrael Empire and make free whole Jewish nation from the Bonds Of Romans,
they believed that Mesiah is going to die for this nation,be divine King over Kingdom of Israel(Jerusalem 1972 page 1407 Volume 11)

jewish natios wanted to be free from Roman rulership,they deeply believed in prophecy of Daniel 9;24-27,
many of them waited for Mesiah in 1 AD (Luk 3;15)

but this prophecy was conected to the comming Mesiah and finish with all sins of Israel

From Isaiah 53 chapter clearly can be seen ,that Messiah suppose to die and give a possibilty to make free from sins whole Israel

but majority of Jews did'nt believe at this because they were convinced that holly nation of Israel Gods Children are already saved and free of all sins
They believed like today false christianity that Jews were counted in Gods Eyes as righteouess and without of any sins,because they were from Abraham chosen children

W.A.Rabinic Anthology is written;
Abraham was so righteouess and just and his faith was so great that His Abraham righteouessness can be ransom and redeemption of the sins of whole Israel Nation.
(C.Montelfiore i H.Loeve,Londyn 1938 page 637)

rejection,and killing by Jews Messiah Jesus Christ was fulfilment of prophecy from Isaiah 53;5

it is sad fact
NOT ROMANS KILLED JESUS CHRIST ONLY WHOLE NATION ISRAEL TOOK PART IN THE KILLING OF OWN MESSIAH

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#468664 Nov 28, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is with your believings that you ephasize as priority own choice and own chosen faith?
you quote'I have no problem with three distinct persoanlaities that Godhead has manifested himself?".....
question is in definition Godhead exist not manifestation of three distinct persons?
how you cliam this unbiblical claim?
next question is ,your own word;
"I have no problem?
did you ask yourselves?
IF GOD HAVE PROBLEM WITH THIS TYPE OF PAGAN BELIEFS?
selfproud put your force own word before Gods WORD and Gods Comanmdment
trinity exist not in Bible, and are not 3 distinct persons of Godhead?
your assumption is not biblical assumption
have good day mister Drew
I didn't say three persons. I didn't say trinity. One God has manifested Himself in three ways is what I said. And no, I do not have a problem. It seems that others have a problem with understanding that God, being supernatural has the ability to manifest Himself in as many ways as He so chooses. I'm not here to strain gnats nor swallow camels. My faith is from Almighty God through His written Word as directed by His Spirit.

All of what I said is solidly backed by Scripture.

Hope you have a wonderful day as well.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#468665 Nov 28, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say three persons. I didn't say trinity. One God has manifested Himself in three ways is what I said. And no, I do not have a problem. It seems that others have a problem with understanding that God, being supernatural has the ability to manifest Himself in as many ways as He so chooses. I'm not here to strain gnats nor swallow camels. My faith is from Almighty God through His written Word as directed by His Spirit.
please show me description of trinity in the Bible?
where God manifested Himself in three ways

God chose to write Bible as Codex of His Law to His elected children
and God alone show His supernatural abilities using man as His pen to live His simple clear Word and simple understanding WHO GOD IS?

IF ALL WHAT YOU SAID IS BACKED BY SCRIPTURE,PLEASE SHOW ME SCRIPTURE WHERE GODS MANIFESTATION SO CALLED GOD HEAD are in three equal ways?

from MAT 1;23 we can not be convinced that Jesus was God in flesh walking on this globe,because Luk 1;32,33 complatly remove this claim,and deny three as equal

also Jesus never convinced anyone that HE WAS GOD,ONLY SON OF GOD(each son is not equal eternnal to His own Father)

about trinity The New Encyclopedia Britanica is simple expalnation of ancient koine meanings trinity and where from this dogma originate

at the end of IV
century this doctrine came to the life of RCC and latter all christian churches
and from this time this dogma about trinity just completly deceived many followers and believers in this Trinity Godhead
(Micropedia 1976 volume X page 126)

also first church almost 400 years never used this term,because term Godhead trinity is unbiblical and pagan doctrine

have great evening my dear Drew
it is god to learn,grow in maturity, and be humble in OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
also it is good to post such informations because others can learn something from outside sources not from misleaded web pages?
you are very humble and nice poster
God bless you
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468666 Nov 28, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/police-slain-ark-girl-s... There are no words to fully explain just how angry I am at this scumbag COWARD. I really wish the inmate wo got in his cell and attacked him had killed him. Forgive me,Lord Jesus,but that's how I feel about what he did to that precious baby. And I'm not sorry for feeling that way.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#468667 Nov 28, 2012
Good evening everyone, hope all is well, I learned this morning that Road Runner had passed away but this is the real first chance that I've to express my condolences to her family and friends, we were at odds on several issues but she did stand up for what she believed with great passion and our prayers are with her family and friends, may she rest in peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#468668 Nov 28, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Drew and good evening.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468669 Nov 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468670 Nov 28, 2012
I wish that inmate had killed that PUNK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 740,723
Men and commitment 15 min Delilahblue 3
disturbing the priest 18 min pusherman_ 1
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 25 min dirty white boy- 33,054
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 543,289
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 55 min Rosa_Winkel 441,344
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 95,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr HipGnosis 173,909
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 227,992
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••