Since: Nov 12

Hyderabad, India

#468630 Nov 28, 2012
Jesus created me so he loves me same like as mother that every mother loves their child!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468632 Nov 28, 2012
Looks like in the North Little Rock Mayor's race all of the Joe Smith supporters said to the Tracey Steele suppoters 'Look,ya'll got a whole lotta''help' in gettin' Barack Obama re-elected,but it'll be cold day in hell before we let ya'll have Norh Little Rock too!!!'.. Hee hee hee! Kinda' like O.J. being acquitted at his criminal trial and then ending up in jail after his civil trial,huh?!!! Hee heee heeee hee hee!!! You Hawgs better get that Les Miles while the gettin' good!!!! Hee hee heeeee!!! And that's for REAL!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#468633 Nov 28, 2012
Morning.....

“It is well to give when asked but it is better to give unasked, through understanding.”

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468634 Nov 28, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, This day I lift up families to you. There are so many distractions in life. People get sidetracked by their own desires, the quest for more, what others think, trying to 'climb the ladder' of success, activities and more activities, working too hard, illness, challenges and problems, and so on. We often become consumed with all of that and distracted from all that is most important. God, I pray that every person spending this time with you right now will see the need to make time for family, to acknowledge and show love for their loved ones, to prioritize their lives and obligations, to focus on what would Jesus do. May we not become districted by everything else. May we put you first, our families next, and everyone and everything else after. Please guide us, give us wisdom, and encourage us this day and in the days ahead. In Jesus' name we come to you and thank you, amen.

Primetime with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468635 Nov 28, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.”

1 Corinthians 16:11

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468636 Nov 28, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done worse than that Darwin. You are a very nasty person and have a hissy fit when someone doesn’t believe as you do.
What you seem to fail to realize that you are man too and your beliefs do not a truth make any more than someone else’s does. You say you don’t need anyone’s approval. Well guess what, others don’t need your approval or nastiness when they don’t get it.
I'd like to dedicate todays encouraging word to you....

"“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.”

1 Corinthians 16:11

Love you Sister

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468637 Nov 28, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put, Sis. God reveals to us what He does through His mercy and grace, and we are to take Him at that by faith.
He has demonstrated His triune nature and man has rejected all three; in the wilderness, in the person of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit from Pentecost until now.
:-)

Brag on God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468638 Nov 28, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point..Thanks. Maybe I should come to this thread and talk about our Lord. God Bless
Grace.....Good to see you

Yes....You have alot to contribute....Jump in anytime. I've been posting here for 4 years now

Gods Blessings to you....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468639 Nov 28, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yo! Smile.
O.....
Kay....

((^\__/^))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468640 Nov 28, 2012
FYI...

Phaedra said on Facebook that RoadRunner passed away yesterday. Her heart stopped while she was in Surgery. She was a young woman with 2 children. I believe she lived with her Mom. Please keep her family in Prayer (or good thoughts)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468641 Nov 28, 2012
L

TR

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#468642 Nov 28, 2012
Hey folks, please keep Roadrunner's family & friends lifted up in prayer. Roadrunner died on the operating table.

:/

“Saved. ”

#468643 Nov 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
FYI...
Phaedra said on Facebook that RoadRunner passed away yesterday. Her heart stopped while she was in Surgery. She was a young woman with 2 children. I believe she lived with her Mom. Please keep her family in Prayer (or good thoughts)
Yea, I just saw this post of yours...

:^/

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468644 Nov 28, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good early morning G... the way I see it is that only One could have ever boasted that... that is The Lord Jesus Christ at the time:
Jesus (talking about Himself): "No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man."....
Seeing as Enoch was taken to heaven and returned and there are several instances of people going to heaven (if not returning) and that Elijah is in Heaven and supposed to return (that is why Jews set a plate for him at Passover) and the phrase "Son of Man" means either "good person" or Mankind" that the verse is misinterpretted. the OT is false or Jesus is wrong.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468645 Nov 28, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically we are God's representatives on the earth and the context of psalms 82 is to point out, that as representatives that man ought to do good......
That isn't what the word 'Elohim' used in the Psalm means though. Do we call our Congressmen gods ? There is no indication of simile in the Psalm. It does not say "like gods" it says "Gods".

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468646 Nov 28, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam & Eve were created with their human spirits, soul and body intact. When Adam sinned, their human spirits died the human family had inherited that same dead spiritual nature. If one is not born again, that is, born of the Spirit... then, from my understanding they are basically, spiritually dead. The only thing alive is their soul and body (their fleshly nature) and that will perish each in their own way unless one is saved. At least that is how I see it from a biblical standpoint.
<quoted text>
I'm not sure where you are getting that "man's sins are proof of his divinity" from. If anything, it just proves reign over our freewill, unless of course, we are forced to do something against our freewill. I agree with your last sentence except the scriptures also teach about Salvation only through Him. Even Jesus speaks of that.
To the first part, according to Geneis we are only clay and the spirit of God. There is nothing to 'die' however the potential of the spirit can lay dormant, be used for good or be used for evil. To be 'reborn' in Judaism and the way I believe Jesus would have used the term, is to simply rouse the dormant spirit for good. That we have a choice in the matter is what makes us gods.

Several times in Genesis it says humans are gods but mortal. Animals do not have free will, not even Angels, only Gods and Humans.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468647 Nov 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
2 Peter 1:16
2 Peter 1:1819
1 Peter 1:9-11
Matthew 24:15
Daniel 12:4
Revelation 1:1
Revelation 1:3
Blessed is he that readeth and they that hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written therein.
Daniel 2:3
Daniel 2:10&11
Image of Daniel

Daniel 2:16
Daniel 2:19
Daniel 2:27&28
Daniel 2:28-31
Daniel 2:32&33
Daniel 2:34&35
The dream

Daniel 2:37&38
Daniel 2:39
Daniel 5:30&31
Daniel 5:28
Daniel 2:32
See Daniel 8:5-8 and 20&21
Daniel 2:40
Luke 2:1
Interpretation

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#468648 Nov 28, 2012
Thanks Epi and Qu, she may have rubbed folks the wrong way and like me was an opinionated loudmouth but she was full of love for people, for life and for the things she believed in. Her loss is felt greatly by those of us who knew her well and by those who were also friends with WIP who I believe gave inspiration to RR as they were going through similar health issues.

Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468649 Nov 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 2:3
Daniel 2:10&11
Image of Daniel
Daniel 2:16
Daniel 2:19
Daniel 2:27&28
Daniel 2:28-31
Daniel 2:32&33
Daniel 2:34&35
The dream
Daniel 2:37&38
Daniel 2:39
Daniel 5:30&31
Daniel 5:28
Daniel 2:32
See Daniel 8:5-8 and 20&21
Daniel 2:40
Luke 2:1
Interpretation
Man's failure to unite nations.
Daniel 2:41-44
Revelation 11:15
Matthew 6:10

Kingdoms of Grace and Glory
Hebrews 4:16

Kingdom of Glory future
Matthew 25:31
John 18:36 (see)
Luke 19:11&12
John 14:2&3

Kingdom of Grace present
Luke 17:20&21
Ephesians 2:8
see Romans 6:23
Luke 9:2&6
Matthew 13:38&39
Genesis 1:26
Romans 5:12&19

Throne of Glory
Psalms 89:4
Isaiah 9:6&7
Luke 1:31&32
Ezekiel 21:25-27
Psalms 110:1&4
See Hebrews 10:12&13
Daniel 7:13&14
Matthew 25:31&34
See Revelation 11:15

“Saved. ”

#468650 Nov 28, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
Thanks Epi and Qu, she may have rubbed folks the wrong way and like me was an opinionated loudmouth but she was full of love for people, for life and for the things she believed in. Her loss is felt greatly by those of us who knew her well and by those who were also friends with WIP who I believe gave inspiration to RR as they were going through similar health issues.
Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and well wishes.
Well... topix ate my post again... but RR was spontaneous, care-free and truly loved this life. We had many spirited debates where we both disagreed with the other but she knew that I cared about her situation with the cancer from the last thread. I remember chiding her about not smoking and she had at least taken that to heart as she knew that I only meant well by it....and she was dedicated to children and friends. When it came to her friends, on Topix especially, it was RR to the rescue. She had a giant heart and my condolences are with her friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min CunningLinguist 227,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 543,253
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min hazem selawi 740,679
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 28 min HavingaBoner 83
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 28 min Tony17 586
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 259,762
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min WildWeirdWillie 173,891
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••