Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#468684 Nov 28, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have an answer huh?
You choose hate Doc ...and guess what; you're just as human as the rest of us.
I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468685 Nov 28, 2012
So sorry I missed you yesterday HFN/SRH

Thought maybe I was goona have to dust off the ole Louieville for ya Sister LOL -- but you got your points acrossed loud and clear.

I know we are called to be fisher of men but sometimes we got to watch the nightcrawlers dangling from the snares to be aware -- or another way is the apples presented to take a bite - only to find a worm to be bit in half eeew LOL

Anyway just looking for some humor and sending lots of TLC your way -- sure have missed you -- TLC - OSG/Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468686 Nov 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.
GOoD evening Doc -- TLC - Grann

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468687 Nov 28, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have an answer huh?
You choose hate Doc ...and guess what; you're just as human as the rest of us.
GOoD evening Hick UP -- did you ever find your sweet potato pie? My granddaughter sent me a recipe for sweet potato casserole, umm umm truly a southern dish " she is from Mississippi" anyway good to see you in here at the same time -- TLC Gramms
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#468688 Nov 28, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Doc -- TLC - Grann
Hello,Sweetheart. Time for beddybye. Nite,Grann!!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#468689 Nov 28, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Drew -- thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to come in and share your knowledge and faith -- just the clarification of what I know and believe set in print before me - so eloquently explained. Truly blesses me.
TLC - Judy
Thanks, Judy. We'll just Brag on God because He is the only one worthy.

How are you and Wayne doing? Has it gotten cold up there yet?

I'm so glad that this thread is so blessed with a bevy of such strong sisters (and brothers, too) in Christ. And that's another reason to:

Brag on God!

Hope you have a great night and a better tomorrow.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#468690 Nov 28, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening Hick UP -- did you ever find your sweet potato pie? My granddaughter sent me a recipe for sweet potato casserole, umm umm truly a southern dish " she is from Mississippi" anyway good to see you in here at the same time -- TLC Gramms
Hey Gramms,
Here's hoping each day finds your health improved over the previous day.

hu

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#468692 Nov 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.
Yet you appear to know these things so well.

PS-you forgot lying.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#468693 Nov 28, 2012
Good night Dr ...
don't let the goblins bite.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468694 Nov 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,Sweetheart. Time for beddybye. Nite,Grann!!
Catch ya tomorrow should the Lord tarry -- GOod night
TLC Grann

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468695 Nov 28, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Judy. We'll just Brag on God because He is the only one worthy.
How are you and Wayne doing? Has it gotten cold up there yet?
I'm so glad that this thread is so blessed with a bevy of such strong sisters (and brothers, too) in Christ. And that's another reason to:
Brag on God!
Hope you have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Our area got about 3 inches of snow and it has stayed most of the week but warmer weather ahead should melt it away "hope" --

As for my Wayne he is on 3 shots a day now -- he is not liking that too much -- and I am cancer free Praise God- oncologist said today that my upper cat scan showed a tiny nodule to kinda keep a watch on but he didn't seem to concerned -- he said we all got tiny spots in one place or another --

I see the light still here, and with that the blessings flow - I can't wait to walk thru Heaven and see the diversity of believers that came from down here -- all worshiping One God --

There will be joy in the Morning -- just so good to see you back in here Drew -- and the strong brothers and sisters here to share.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#468696 Nov 28, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gramms,
Here's hoping each day finds your health improved over the previous day.
hu
Thank you so much -- I believe I'm about 85 percent back in strength -- at least I can bend to tie my shoes now LOL

I had the nurse laughing today when she weighed me -- I went "OH NO" I gained back 14 ounces lol --

GOoD night my friend -- TLC - Gramms

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468697 Nov 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Man's failure to unite nations.
Daniel 2:41-44
Revelation 11:15
Matthew 6:10
Kingdoms of Grace and Glory
Hebrews 4:16
Kingdom of Glory future
Matthew 25:31
John 18:36 (see)
Luke 19:11&12
John 14:2&3
Kingdom of Grace present
Luke 17:20&21
Ephesians 2:8
see Romans 6:23
Luke 9:2&6
Matthew 13:38&39
Genesis 1:26
Romans 5:12&19
Throne of Glory
Psalms 89:4
Isaiah 9:6&7
Luke 1:31&32
Ezekiel 21:25-27
Psalms 110:1&4
See Hebrews 10:12&13
Daniel 7:13&14
Matthew 25:31&34
See Revelation 11:15
Four Great monarchies
Daniel 7:11
Daniel 7:15&16
Daniel 7:2&3
Of Daniels dream

Daniel 7:17
See Jeremiah 25:31-33;49:36&37
Revelation 17:15
Daniel 7:4
Daniel 7:5&6&7&8
Daniel 7:23&24
Daniel 7:19&2024
Meaning of Beast symbols

Daniel 7:24
Daniel 7:25
2 Thessalonians 2:4
Revelation 12:14
Revelation 13:5
See Revelation 11:2
Revelation 12:6
Numbers 14:34
See Ezekiel 4:6
Daniel 7:26&27
Works of antichrist

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#468698 Nov 28, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Our area got about 3 inches of snow and it has stayed most of the week but warmer weather ahead should melt it away "hope" --
As for my Wayne he is on 3 shots a day now -- he is not liking that too much -- and I am cancer free Praise God- oncologist said today that my upper cat scan showed a tiny nodule to kinda keep a watch on but he didn't seem to concerned -- he said we all got tiny spots in one place or another --
I see the light still here, and with that the blessings flow - I can't wait to walk thru Heaven and see the diversity of believers that came from down here -- all worshiping One God --
There will be joy in the Morning -- just so good to see you back in here Drew -- and the strong brothers and sisters here to share.
TLC - Judy
Hi.
anybody??
Love love love you Judy..Drew..hu..Annie..Skom.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#468699 Nov 28, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
If you believe in hell/Satan, eternal damnation, an eternity of torture by fire ...then why wouldn't that be enough?
If you believe in God, a Savior called Christ, believe the Holy Bible and the Word contained therein to be unadulterated truth of the Most High ...then why wouldn't that be enough?
It's true; life was brutal with regards to that female child. First her parents chained her to a desk and made her sleep on the floor ...and now she was raped and murdered at six (?) years old.
Do you not believe Jesus wept for that child?
Do you believe her soul presently rests with the Christ, or do you believe she will rise with "the dead in Christ" at the time of the second coming?
Are you afraid that all three of the people that abused this child might repent, find forgivness, and share in the bounty of heaven?
According to the Bible, how many murderers, abusers, SINNERS are already there?
If you truely believe all these teachings; why do you chose to hate? Don't you realize that the three who abused, molested, murdered this child chose hate also. Why do you chose to be like them?
Where exactly do you stand Dr?
Good questions "H". I wondered about some of that myself when I read his post.

Isn't there also a passage that speaks of forgiveness...so that you may be forgiven?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#468700 Nov 28, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many to list. I don't have a problem with the identity of God, though. The Godhead is one and He has revealed Himself in three distinct ways throughout the ages; hence His triune nature. However, from reading your posts, it seems that you are not including the Holy Spirit who is at work on earth in this present age.
The Father walked and talked with Adam in the Garden of Eden. He chose Abraham to be the father of many nations. He chose Moses to lead His children out of bondage, etc. He established a theocracy in the nation of Israel. But, even through His multiple interventions with the Hebrews, they rejected Him and desired to govern themselves in their own fashion. It started with the judges and continued on with the kings, and only a very few kings were willing to please Him.
He spoke to the prophets who wrote down their accounts which have been preserved for us to learn from today. But overall, He was rejected by the multitudes; with only a remnant truly receiving what He had to offer. So He brought judgement on the divided kingdom, first to Israel and then to Judah. But this of course did not alter His plan. So He sent His Son Jesus to provide a way back to Himself. And as well we know that He was rejected and given over to the Roman authorities and crucified. But again His plan was not thwarted. Jesus even said that after He left, He would send another Comforter, and after Pentecost, He (the Holy Spirit) was rejected and is still being rejected today.
Me, I have no problem with the three distinct personalities that the Godhead (God) has manifested Himself as. According to Philippians, Jesus emptied Himself (kenosis) of many privileges to become a man, yet He remained God. And the Holy Spirit is our guide in this present age. More later as time and space are running out.
Hi my friend..the Holy Spirit is our guide.
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#468701 Nov 28, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yo! Smile.
Hey back at ya.
Here For Now

Knoxville, TN

#468702 Nov 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to dedicate todays encouraging word to you....
"“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.”
1 Corinthians 16:11
Love you Sister
Love you too Epiphany.
HFN

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468703 Nov 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I HATE evil,scumbag COWARDICE,YES.
You should be full of self-loathing then.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468704 Nov 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Four Great monarchies
Daniel 7:11
Daniel 7:15&16
Daniel 7:2&3
Of Daniels dream
Daniel 7:17
See Jeremiah 25:31-33;49:36&37
Revelation 17:15
Daniel 7:4
Daniel 7:5&6&7&8
Daniel 7:23&24
Daniel 7:19&2024
Meaning of Beast symbols
Daniel 7:24
Daniel 7:25
2 Thessalonians 2:4
Revelation 12:14
Revelation 13:5
See Revelation 11:2
Revelation 12:6
Numbers 14:34
See Ezekiel 4:6
Daniel 7:26&27
Works of antichrist
Daniel 8:2&3
Daniel 8:5&8&9&10
Vision of Daniel

Daniel 8:16&17
Daniel 12:4&9&10
Romans 15:4
Daniel 8:20&21&22&23
Daniel 7:26
Gabriel explains vision

Daniel 8:14
Daniel 8:17-19
Daniel 8:26
Daniel 12:4&6&7
Daniel 12:27
Sancturary cleansed

Revelation 14:7
Daniel 8:14&27
Daniel 9:1&2&3
Daniel 9:27
2300 days of Daniel 8&9

Daniel 9:21&22&23&24
See Matthew 21:38-43;23:32-38;27:25
See Hebrews 9:26
See Romans 8:3
See Hebrews 8:2
Gabriel appears

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Adam 654,431
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 64,654
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Adam 45,294
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min pusherman_ 973,953
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 31 min Steve III 506
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min X Pendable 183,221
News ISIS buried thousands in at least 72 mass grave... 36 min Jeff Brightone 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,955
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Dr Banonator 106,610
More from around the web