|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why don't you understand that you're presence,and your logic, is like a nasty,stanky,heavily soiled pair of draws: You ain't wanted here!!
Knock it off pussboy.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Regarding your last questions... because it was just accepted as fact for all these centuries. We came up with clever ways to keep it going. Now when one goes against the grain of that trinitarian value system and principle...it is like stealing their jacket in cold weather. I wish were as easy as saying, "all one has to do is look up "the origin of the trinity". But the concept runs deep in the traditions... the mental conditioning goes as deep as Dave & Gary's former unwavering positions with Campingism.
As you most likely know, I was a contributing factor in said thread. But, that's besides the point.

Regarding my last question, I wonder how so many can focus only on the English term "God" without knowing the original term and definition used. It seems, to me, that more than enough are mesmerized by the capitalization of the English, capitalized term rather than the original. And because of this, the lies continue. Rarely does anyone realize that any lie, even after a minute time, can appear as truth. We were warned that the devil and his minions can be perceived as angels of light, and here's where pride comes in.

Many know the scriptures. And many have read the dangers of falsehood, according to the scriptures. But, how many apply what's warned to themselves? How many, even for a second, consider the possibility that they've learned and adhered to lies? None, or very little. We all read the bible, but none are so bold to question the doctrines they've learned, or the beliefs they have.

What puzzles me the most is when one, or even some, will agree with post after post, without repentance. But, then, when you reveal something that's not according to what they've believed, NOW they disagree! Why was I on point before, but not now? Why did I speak truth before, but now, I'm a liar? Why was I orientated before, but disorientated now? Why do your religious leaders have to be right, but me wrong? Have they studied as much to declare, without question, the Truth?

This is the end of the ages. Shouldn't new revelations be expected? Many people from all denominations and religions claim that "God," in some way, is speaking through them. But, who's telling the truth? LAWEST100? Native from PA? Seentheotherside/Seen Is Awesome? Me?

Fear has always been a main contrivance among the elite, whether religious, philosophical, or what-have-you. The clock never stops, even if we feel that whatever took forever. The spiritual clock is coming to its fulfillment. This is the time to love. continue, mu Brother.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Que....My Morning prayers many times have said "Thank you Jesus for leaving the comfort of Heaven and coming down to our level and became MAN like we are...to show us how to live, and be the sacrifice for our sins"
I know it is hard to think of the TRIUNE...But we are talking about GOD who has extraordinary powers. Why can't he be "THREE IN ONE"...We are "trying" to understand that with our MAN Brain which has limitations to understand. Someday it will be ALL revealed to us and we will truly UNDERSTAND
Very well put, Sis. God reveals to us what He does through His mercy and grace, and we are to take Him at that by faith.

He has demonstrated His triune nature and man has rejected all three; in the wilderness, in the person of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit from Pentecost until now.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Trinity was important to know (let alone true) don't you think Jesus would have explained it. Paul doesn't even explain it. It must not be that important to salvation.
The Bible states that there are many mysteries God has yet to fully reveal. And for the record, I'm not too fond of the word "trinity." I prefer the "triune nature of the Godhead" (God).
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Islamic citizens of the middle east was REAL CHANGE,but they have been given TYRANNY instead,because they have not embraced the TRUTH,which is the Holy Bible. And the women and the children have had to suffer because of the men who have rejected the Lord of Glory,the Lord Jesus Christ the King.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>To all of you who have continued to ask about my son, thank you. I stopped coming here to post because of the negativity. I don't need that in my life. But I do appreciate all who have continued to think of us.
Hope all of you have a great holiday season.
Happy to hear that progress is being made. you, too, have a safe and happy holiday season.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I ever asked anyone not to believe ?
I have asked them to stop calling their interpretations and opinions 'facts' and 'truth'.
I have asked them to stop claiming to "know" what God said or didn't say.
I have asked them to be honest about the history and reality of modern Christianity and the various versions and translations of Bibles.
I am fully convinced that you believe that your beliefs are correct. That does not make them truth. Juries can believe an innocent is guilty and vice-versa but men's beliefs do not a truth make. Men are usually wrong and the Scriptures themselves say that on almost every page.
You have done worse than that Darwin. You are a very nasty person and have a hissy fit when someone doesnít believe as you do.

What you seem to fail to realize that you are man too and your beliefs do not a truth make any more than someone elseís does. You say you donít need anyoneís approval. Well guess what, others donít need your approval or nastiness when they donít get it.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
We havenít talked in awhile so Iím just saying Hey to my twin.
HFN
Hello, HFN. It's good to see you posting. Your posts always lift me up and for that I thank you.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
The Bible states that there are many mysteries God has yet to fully reveal. And for the record, I'm not too fond of the word "trinity." I prefer the "triune nature of the Godhead" (God).
Can you, please and if you will, list these mysteries?

From what I've read. the mysteries are regarding the salvation through our anointed Savior, the path to perfection, or godliness, before the establishment of the actual kingdom, and salvation to the Gentiles. Other than these, what mysteries do you speak of?

And many Protestants are beginning to shun the term "trinity," but only because they no longer want to be affiliated, even a little bit, with the Catholic religion. Nevertheless, "trinitarianism" is only one of many doctrines that Protestantism regards sacred, that Catholicism has invented. Protestants wish to reject the term, but still adhere to the doctrine itself. History repeats itself. At one time, a "fag" was never a homosexual, nor was one that was "gay." But, time will take its toll. Lies will be invented, and those that fear will adhere. After a matter of time, the same lies will be revered as truth, and rejected. History repeats itself.

People, many times, mention the plurality of the term "God," when "us" is mentioned in verse. But, for some reason, we reject the mere notion that "us" means "two," even though "two" is still plural. Obviously, we take the mention of three in verse to exceed the definition, just as if I mentioned myself, my wife, and my child. When the term "one" is used, this is derived from the terms "HEIS" and "MIA." "HEIS" is always used figuratively, but "MIA," literally. But, when we read certain verses, like John 10:30 and 1John 5:7-8, the same that utilizes the term "HEIS," we tend to apply a literal application to the definition and meaning of the term. But, why?

Why? Because we're afraid of questioning what we've been indoctrinated to believe. We're afraid of punishment. We're afraid of displeasing "God." We're afraid, even though we're not given the spirit of fear, but of boldness. We're afraid, even though our anointed Savior has proven, many times, that the most High will overlook certain acts of rebellion when they're necessary, like picking corn on the sabbath. We're afraid, even though the most High would very much appreciate our taking whatever measures necessary to know Him and His only-begotten Son. Regardless, we fear.

Understand where I'm coming from, please and if you will. I'm not trying to lead you away from our Godhead, but closer to them. There are no mysteries regarding our Father, our anointed Savior, nor our Godhead. They want us to know them personally, from intricate detail to intricate detail. If you don't believe me, just listen to me for a little while. Surely, you don't believe that the wisest being of all time and creation, that wants nothing less than for us to know Him and His only-begotten Son, left Himself, and His Son, mysterious, do you?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, HFN. It's good to see you posting. Your posts always lift me up and for that I thank you.
Hey Drew,
Always good to see you. Iím glad but you may wish you hadnít read them all.

Anyway, Iím glad you are posting with us.
HFN

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The term "God/god" a title.

John 1:1 makes this abundantly clear, as none can be WITH "God" and BE "God" at the same time.

What many either, don't notice, or ignore, is that John used the past-tense verb when he wrote that "the Word WAS God." This can only indicate a time frame if nothing else. At one time, the Word wasn't "God." Then, the Word WAS "God." So, what was John alluding to?

John was referring us to the creation account and the creation account only. It's most appropriate to render the first verse to say, "[Genesis] was the Word." Even verse 2 could be rendered, "The same was [Genesis] with God."

"Genesis" means "In the beginning." So, when John began his testimony, he began right from the beginning of creation, which we find in the book of Genesis. Not after, or before, but at the first point of creation.

When it's written that "the Word WAS God," this is identifying our anointed Savior as the person in whom all creation was created through. Father wished for creation, and our anointed Savior fulfilled His wish. And that's why Paul wrote, "But to us there is but one God, the Father, OF (*emphasis mine) whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ,*BY whom are all things, and we *BY him (1Cor 8:6)." All things are "of" Father, but "by" our anointed Savior.

I can't emphasize enough the importance of understanding that "God" is only a title. When it's written that there's only one "God," this isn't to emphasize that Father is the only "God," as it would seem. Rather, this is to emphasize that Father is the one and only source of all things. But, there exists other gods, which is what Exodus 20:3, Exodus 22:28, Psalm 82:6, John 10:34, John 20:28, 1Corinthians 8:5, and Acts 23:5 (among many others), proves. Even our anointed Savior is recorded as saying, "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God (John 20:17)."

Be not confused with the capitalization (or lack thereof) of the term "God." The term "God" appears many times in the bible. In the writings of the Hebrew "Old Testament", there exists three variations. And remembering that no upper or lower-cased letters exist, I'll type all three in all capitals. These three are "'ELOWAHH (singular)," "'ELOHIYM (plural)," and "YHWH ('God's' name)." And in the Greek "New Testament," the term is "THEOS."

My point for bringing this up is that we find these same exact terms used even when not referring to Father, or our anointed Savior. So, like I say, the only differentiating factor is in the surrounding context and content of what's written.

When we read 1Corinthians 8:5 and the first portion of verse 6, with their respective reference numbers, it says, "For though there be that are called ["gods" G2316], whether in heaven or in earth,(as there be ["gods" G2316] many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one ["God" G2316], the Father.."

Understand where I'm coming from?

Understand where I'm coming from. I'm not taking anything away from our anointed Savior. I'm trying to help you understand him more. Regardless, he's still "God," as Father says he is! He's still the only-begotten Son of "God," as Father says he is! He's still our anointed Savior, as Father says he is! He's still our King of kings and Lord of lords, as Father says he is!

He's just not "God of gods," as only Father is.

I'm not that intelligent to be that inventive. And my imagination wouldn't lead me to such conclusions, as I don't imagine bible verses and their meanings, or understandings. What I share with you is based on what I've studied for almost 30 years. I know that's not a long time, but considering that I started studying at 14, that's got to amount to something, being so young and all.

Just hear me out. Just consider what I offer you.

Until next time...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening G... like when the Wright Brothers built their little, flying machine. When they began the project... did they begin to exist when they began building the plane? No of course not... they existed long before they created it and were into other things.
In the same way, Genesis is our beginning but God existed from eternity long before He created our earth, region of space or whatever. So anyways, Genesis speaks of our beginning and creation point within all of eternity.
John 1:1 thru verse 2... and some parts of this chapter when put into context with the first two verses... alludes to The Son of God as having a pre-existence. Jesus even mentions it in a prayer to His Father:
Jesus: "And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had WITH YOU before the world began."
Now I meant that scripture to point out Jesus talking of His pre-existence but on another note... even a child can understand what "with you" means.
Excellent point..Thanks. Maybe I should come to this thread and talk about our Lord. God Bless

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are really satisfied then it doesnít matter. You work it out with God.
In the ephemeral sense, it doesn't. You still haven't answered my question. Why do you think you get to say who is a saved ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer "manifestion of God". Everything comes from God and eventually returns to God. You, Me, Jesus, trees, fish .... and even DR.

"We are but cosmic Yo-Yo's thinking we are frisbies." - Me

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done worse than that Darwin. You are a very nasty person and have a hissy fit when someone doesnít believe as you do.....
Nope, I have a hissy fit when people make a concious decision to be deceitful or remain ignorant.

I have no problem with beliefs per se.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D...

I understand you, completely. But, listen to me when I say that your skepticism has veered more toward doubt than certainty.

Skepticism is profitable only when we wish not to reinforce either/or. When the balance seems to shift in either direction, it's a must that we allow it to balance itself, or find the balance. If not, our skepticism becomes no longer skepticism, but an agenda. When skepticism becomes a tool to prove truth, or false, we get intertwined with contradiction. And none can evade contradiction, as the truest definition of contradiction derives from our own perceptions. Some view a volcano as chaotic, as the true skeptic views a volcano as a volcano; neither chaotic, nor harmonious. Regarding a volcano, a true skeptic will realize that a volcano is just that-- a volcano. But, even volcanoes serve a purpose to be perceived positively.

I understand you, and I know where you're coming from. There is no argument, nor agenda, for a true skeptic. Only further understandings. As time continues, truth will outweigh false, and not by what the majority accepts, or rejects. Skeptics know that, at times, the majority is right. And of course, the majority can be wrong, as well. Nevertheless, keep reading. At one time, all truth will reveal itself, and all at once. From then, on, doubt will have little attention from you.

I, too, am skeptical. I began studying the bible, religions, philosophies, and what-have-you, as an opponent. Then, my father taught me about skepticism. No longer do I study to reinforce either/or. I study to know truth.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In the ephemeral sense, it doesn't. You still haven't answered my question. Why do you think you get to say who is a saved ?
Why do you think you get to say what is, who is stupid, who is wrong, what is so funny etcÖ? You do it all the time but cry if others say what they believe. Go figure.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I have a hissy fit when people make a concious decision to be deceitful or remain ignorant.
I have no problem with beliefs per se.
And you get to decide what deceit is, like anything you donít agree with. And who is ignorant, like anyone who doesnít think what you think?

As for the last statement plus all the rest of your postÖhogwash.

Iím tired of fooling with your nonsense.

So good day to you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think you get to say what is, who is stupid, who is wrong, what is so funny etcÖ? You do it all the time but cry if others say what they believe. Go figure.
Now that you have stooped to deceit, the conversation is over.

Sad that.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you have stooped to deceit, the conversation is over.
Sad that.
It never was really about having a conversation Darwin. It was about you saying that you were laughing your ahhhhh, well Iíll use the word rear end, off. It was about your nastiness with others.

So as far as your saying the conversation is over. I say the nonsense is over and it isnít sad at all.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••