Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning G... how long have you been up man? lol
Nah, it was just the author trying to convey the Gospel of Jesus to pagans. Did you open that link I sent a few days ago? The one about the lady saying, "I speak Jive" (from the movie airplane).
Anyways, he was trying to talk in their language as much as possible.
He was not only talking in their language but in their religion's cosmology and dogma. Not a substitute for Genesis. The Hebrew Scriptures of Jesus does NOT place 'word','logos' and certainly not Jesus at 'the begining'.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, that's the problem, we don't have Walmart down here LOL
Hi Serah,
But you do have Coles, and IGA ...we have IGA, and I never knew what I-G-A meant until now ...and I see CostCo is trying to get a foot in the Auzzie door also.

Anyway, I looked at Coles and IGA hoping to find frozen sweet potato pie ...I found none. I don't know if either is close to you as one must insert their zip code to find the closest store and review the ad's.

So you're just gonna have to make one ...cus ya'll do have sweet potato's. So get yourself a couple of them "sweets" and find a recipe you like ...Foodnetwork.com for instance, or one of these ladies will send you their favorite I'm sure ...check with Epi, TG, Gramms, AnnieJ, etc.

I saw ya'll do have zuchini bread but we generally bake it "loaf" style whereas the Coles recipe had it in a round pie pan. That's how we generally do corn bread. At least that's been my experience.

Anyway ...get you some sweet potato pie, you'll love it. Try it with whipped topping also.

Enjoy ...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No brother, it's not error. It's simply your own self-admiration, denominational interpretation and mentally conditioned beliefs that's rising up and causinig fire in your bones... and my interpretation and beliefs that is contrary to that in where we differ... that's all it is in a nutshell.
But you are right when you say that the doctrine of the Trinity is an error, but you are in error yourself calling Jesus God the Father. He was always the Son, never the Father. Sorry, but that is the way it is.
If I don't respond in kind to any further posts regarding this matter is only because this post was only a reply to you saying my interpretation was an error. Fair is fair.
Wrong bro, it is the spirit of God that rises up in me to recognize the error in interpretation that tries to seperate the Godhead into two let along three seperate beings when he is clearly only ONE God only, it is very clear and distinctive in his Word stirring you right in your face, ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM, THE WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD THAT CREATED ALL THINGS AND THERE WAS NOTHING CREATED THAT WAS CREATED AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US, and I am not the one who is stuck on a part of the Godhead being feminine or compromising Christ by refering to him as the "Son of Allah", I am merely rooted and grounded in what I believe and Blessed not to be carried away by every wind and doctrine, and "denominational mentality" as you call it does not exist within me, I can see Christ as both the son given and the everlasting FATHER.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I truly understand the difficulty in accepting that more than one "God" exists, as this seems to exceed the definition of "monotheism," but allow me to explain to you, that this is a most simple misunderstanding. "God" is a title.

"Monotheism" is a simple and accurate definition, for the most part, but the concept of the "trinity" has corrupted the meaning, and in turn, confused the minds of men regarding "God."

FOR THE RECORD: The belief that our Godhead consists of only one deity, but functions as three, distinct individuals, is "trinitarianism." In other words, to say that before our anointed Savior was born of a woman, he was Father, and while he walked among us, he was the Son, and after Pentecost, he was the Holy Spirit, this is identical to, if not the actual, "trinitarian" concept of "God."

If anything, monotheism proves that only one supreme deity exists. For the sake of understanding, I'm going to use the original rendering every time it's used in the verse, complete with it respective reference number.

NOTE: Every time the term "LORD" is used in all capitals, as I've done here, this is the translator's substitute for the actual name of Father, "YHWH," commonly referred to as the "tetragrammaton."

Exodus 20:2-3
I am the LORD thy ['ELOHIYM H430], which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other ['ELOHIYM H430] before me.

Notice, please and if you will, that it's not commanded that we have no other gods after, or beneath our LORD, but before Him.

Exodus 22:28
Thou shalt not revile the ['ELOHIYM H430], nor curse the ruler of thy people.

Notice, that even mere men were called "'ELOHIYM" in this verse. To prove this, we need not look any further than Acts 23:1-5. This says, "And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before [THEOS G2316] until this day. And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. Then said Paul unto him,[G 2316] shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law? And they that stood by said, Revilest thou [THEOS G2316] high priest? Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people."

Deuteronomy 10:17
For the LORD your ['ELOHIYM H430] is ['ELOHIYM H430] of ['ELOHIYM H430], and Lord of lords, a great ['EL H410], a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward.

Just the mere fact that this verse declares that 'ELOHIYM is 'ELOHIYM of 'ELOHIYM proves, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that other 'ELOHIYM were not only recognized, but accepted, or this verse would be blasphemous. Notice, too, please and if you will, that this verse is about our LORD. And again, when "LORD" is used, this is to indicate that it's Father "YHWH."

Now, the following verse, I'm going to share, first, the Hebrew rendering.

Psalm 8:5
WATTEHASSEREHU ME'AT ME'ELOHIYM WEKABOWD WEHADAR TE'ATTEREHU.

Hopefully, we all notice that the term "'ELOHIYM" is again present in the verse. Now, I'm going to use our English rendering the Hebrew term, and them, after that, the whole English rendering.

For thou hast made him a little lower than the ['ELOHIYM H430], and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Yes. Even here, the term "'ELOHIYM" was not a reference to Father, but rather, to angels.

With all this in mind, we must, if anything, ask ourselves "Why?" How does the above hold up our current belief of monotheism?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning to you btw...
Good morning to you as well btw.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>lol... Jesus looked up. His Father was always in heaven.
Because he was a human just like everyone else.

"Our Father who art in Heaven....."

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>....whom you had killed by hanging Him on a tree.....
A cross is not a tree and one is not hung on a cross but tied or nailed to it.

Clearly the author of that letter was not Peter or Peter was senile when he wrote it (LOL).

Most scholars agree that none of the texts in the Bible other than Paul's letters were written by whom they are clamed to. The above is one of the many reasons they do.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A cross is not a tree and one is not hung on a cross but tied or nailed to it.

Clearly the author of that letter was not Peter or Peter was senile when he wrote it (LOL).

Most scholars agree that none of the texts in the Bible other than Paul's letters were written by whom they are clamed to. The above is one of the many reasons they do.
You are really well-read, G_O_D.

According to Paul and Peter, Jesus was hung up a tree. The gospels came long after both men were gone.

Galatians 3:13
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
13 Christ did redeem us from the curse of the law, having become for us a curse, for it hath been written,`Cursed is every one who is hanging on a tree,'

However, we cannot trust Paul because he was not present, when Jesus was tried and judged.

Peter was there, perhaps hiding behind the crowd, after he had disowned Jesus. Peter knew better:

" 1 Peter 2:24
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Do you think that the mob tried to lynch him but some one close (not the disciples) saved him?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that the mob tried to lynch him but some one close (not the disciples) saved him?
In as much as we have several conflicting accounts, it is impossible to know the truth. What was accurate, was fantasy, what was pagan import and what was a flat-out lie.

The Talmud records a Yeshu being stoned to death and then hung (as a public display) on the eve of Passover with five of his disciples, one whose name is Matthew.(Sanhedrin 43a).

Interestingly, while this Jewish record is an outside source to support the existence of Jesus, Christians never mention it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I pray that out of your glorious riches, you may strengthen me with power through your Spirit in my inner being, so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith. And I pray that I, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge; that I may be filled to the measure of all your fullness. In the name of Jesus I come and trust you, amen.(Based on Eph 3:16-19)
Prime Time with God
Amen.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> .... it is the spirit of God that rises up in me to recognize the error in interpretation....
Funny how many christians back their opinions with that statement.

So many people claiming to be God's mouth and they all say something different <face palm>

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one. That is my conclusion. If you read and study, you will come to the same conclusion.
I don't read studies,
I study intensvely not only Bible, but also am skilful from my papa and grandmama in hebrew and old greek

and propble is I did'nt come to the same conclusion like your fonny bollony beliefs based on english not properly translate greek and hebrew or arameic

so?my conclusion is:
be fore you open your mouth,at first spend a lot of you life time not only read,but only study,study study,and beseech God to open your blind eyes and ears to see properly and to hear THE TRUTH.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In as much as we have several conflicting accounts, it is impossible to know the truth. What was accurate, was fantasy, what was pagan import and what was a flat-out lie.
The Talmud records a Yeshu being stoned to death and then hung (as a public display) on the eve of Passover with five of his disciples, one whose name is Matthew.(Sanhedrin 43a).
Interestingly, while this Jewish record is an outside source to support the existence of Jesus, Christians never mention it.
Tracherous jewish records never included Jesus to their records,
according to them Jesus was peasant-to poor to be son of God outside of them pharisea, to low and not important among big pharisea teachers and scribes,
jewish records blaspeming Jesus as bastasrd son of roman soldier named Pantheur who made pregnat Mary ,jewish record accuse Mary that she was roman hure(prostituerte)

also your f......bumbling is without of any normal sense,or common inteligent research,
you are as usual just littel piece of blasphemous s....

have good day you old dumb a....
how in recods of jewish so called "royal kings records" can be any remark about such person with bad opinion and half roman blood,bastard and son of hure?

you are idiot my friend

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Tracherous jewish records never included Jesus to their records,
according to them Jesus was peasant-....
If the Jewish have no records of JEsus then how could you know anything according to them ?

You statement is an impossibility.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not only talking in their language but in their religion's cosmology and dogma. Not a substitute for Genesis. The Hebrew Scriptures of Jesus does NOT place 'word','logos' and certainly not Jesus at 'the begining'.
who told you this?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Jewish have no records of JEsus then how could you know anything according to them ?
You statement is an impossibility.
my statement is result of my researches and studies,
according to Heb 11;1-2
you have to believe in substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen
2/for by it the written reports by elders obtained GOOD REPORT.

In antiquity world,not only Jews removed records about those who were influenced during their lifes crowds of noraml people,but also Romans and all ages scholars,worldy scribes removed any stains,any writtings or any existency of their adversaries or enemy rulers of their empires

you calim to be archelog,and historian or biblical schoolar,you suppose to realize or know about such things happen till today,earze,remove, destroy and leave only bad historical records about most influenced famous people of antique and modern world

sir? this about this from completly neutral size,and before understanding this,
just remove nagative bias about sincere writters of past and about Jesus Christ

removing negative bias, allow you to meditate in peace, calm, without of bitterness, but with incredible knowledge more higher from this world cheap and biased wisdom and knowledge

my statement and posts are not to convince anyone,or to teach anyone.
only God is one and last teacher of all of us
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So many people claiming to be God's mouth and they all say something different <face palm>
in this case
you are right sir.
majority of christian churches claim to be God,s mouth,

but they say,act and follow something completly weird and different,

the problem is;money, own glamour, and own glories- money is a source of all evils and wide road of damantion goes forward to the hell( grave 6 fit down)

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all do.
Not only does this denomination argue points with that denomination, but they argue amongst themselves within their respective denominations.

I'll say it again ...
When someone tells me they have the correct answers because God told them, or that the religion they practice has the only correct interpretation, I turn and run as fast as I can; because that person just told me a lie.

There are just too many variables ...

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong bro, it is the spirit of God that rises up in me to recognize the error in interpretation that tries to seperate the Godhead into two let along three seperate beings when he is clearly only ONE God only, it is very clear and distinctive in his Word stirring you right in your face, ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM, THE WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD THAT CREATED ALL THINGS AND THERE WAS NOTHING CREATED THAT WAS CREATED AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US, and I am not the one who is stuck on a part of the Godhead being feminine or compromising Christ by refering to him as the "Son of Allah", I am merely rooted and grounded in what I believe and Blessed not to be carried away by every wind and doctrine, and "denominational mentality" as you call it does not exist within me, I can see Christ as both the son given and the everlasting FATHER.
lol... well, at least we can resolve one thing Bro... they can't ever say again that you and I are the same poster. Smile.

I remember reading Scott, when people used to believe that the world was flat. So much so that they believed if they sailed too far that they would fall off the face of the earth. People, like Galileo, were jailed and threatened to be burned at the stake for suggesting something else.... like maybe, the earth was a sphere. Now we all know how silly it is to think the earth is flat now but in those times it was a very real concept to people that they would attack those who would explore and discover the truth... now we no longer have to cower about the shape of the earth but the principles of the fearful and courageous that existed among that society still exists among the churches, but in a different form... History merely repeats itself.

Praise God for those explorerers who wanted more, and they went down to the sea in ships and dared to sail further. Praise God for the courage of Peter who dared to leave the comfort of the boat in the middle of the storm to go where Jesus was. Now, thank God for those who are saved and satisfied... But praise God for those who want more of God and seek after Him.

So anyways, I believe to be true what I believe because the truth can be found by anyone if they seek it out. Even if someone had a half-opened mind they could find out the truth eventually. I used to believe what you believe concerning Jesus being the Father but for me, that is not the case anymore. According to the Scriptures, He is The Son... now when I do refer to The Holy Spirit as She... please don't be offended, just have a half-opened mind.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening G... like when the Wright Brothers built their little, flying machine. When they began the project... did they begin to exist when they began building the plane? No of course not... they existed long before they created it and were into other things.

In the same way, Genesis is our beginning but God existed from eternity long before He created our earth, region of space or whatever. So anyways, Genesis speaks of our beginning and creation point within all of eternity.

John 1:1 thru verse 2... and some parts of this chapter when put into context with the first two verses... alludes to The Son of God as having a pre-existence. Jesus even mentions it in a prayer to His Father:

Jesus: "And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had WITH YOU before the world began."

Now I meant that scripture to point out Jesus talking of His pre-existence but on another note... even a child can understand what "with you" means.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 451,541 - 451,560 of598,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

370 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Pegasus 255,763
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 717,162
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 530,347
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristineM 223,298
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 7 min Liarboy 113
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min The Awakener 171,520
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 55 min Famos 237
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••