“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#468579 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning to you as well btw.
Yo! Good evening! Smile.

“Saved. ”

#468580 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was a human just like everyone else.
"Our Father who art in Heaven....."
For my part, I would say that The Son of God became human like us... and became the Son of Man also.

“Saved. ”

#468581 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A cross is not a tree and one is not hung on a cross but tied or nailed to it.
Clearly the author of that letter was not Peter or Peter was senile when he wrote it (LOL).
Most scholars agree that none of the texts in the Bible other than Paul's letters were written by whom they are clamed to. The above is one of the many reasons they do.
A cross was made from a tree... it was a bloody and shameful execution. I can tell you that the cross that the Lord Jesus and everyone else who went through that process was on was not perfectly shaped, a certain brand or tailored model, was not sanded down and polished like the crosses we see on or in church buildings.

The peopled who made them crosses just chopped the tree down the trees and hewn the two pieces together... they were probaly re-used also.

“Saved. ”

#468582 Nov 27, 2012
It's just never ceases to amaze me how some view this man:

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468583 Nov 27, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>A cross was made from a tree... it was a bloody and shameful execution. I can tell you that the cross that the Lord Jesus and everyone else who went through that process was on was not perfectly shaped, a certain brand or tailored model, was not sanded down and polished like the crosses we see on or in church buildings.
The peopled who made them crosses just chopped the tree down the trees and hewn the two pieces together... they were probaly re-used also.
wrong mister with your misleaded explanation of cross

in klsic and old koine greek language (staurous) describe one piece choped from the tree,cleaned and served as execution of all criminals

this one piece doesn't have second short attached to the top by nails or ropes

tree(stauros) doesn't mean at all cross- worshiped today in all earth christianity,worshiped more for Jesus Christ who shed own blood for His chosen ones

Imperial Bible dictonary word satauros means one piece of tree cleaned from all branches and served as execution-(satauros) means also one part of wooden fence

even ancient Roman empire word '"crux" described one piece like wood poll seeing on the left or right side of streets serving as hanging tree on electric lines

you can find explanation in the book written issue by P Fabrian,Londyn 1874 volume 1 page 376

I hope this information allow you to consider this,
what we have to worship cross or Jesus Christ,

and same time thrown away this paganic tool of murdering our Saviour.
WOULD YOU BEAR ON YOUR NECK- FOR EXAMPLE KNIFE TOOL OF MURDERING YOUR CLOSE REALITIVE???????

“Saved. ”

#468584 Nov 27, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong mister with your misleaded explanation of cross
in klsic and old koine greek language (staurous) describe one piece choped from the tree,cleaned and served as execution of all criminals
this one piece doesn't have second short attached to the top by nails or ropes
tree(stauros) doesn't mean at all cross- worshiped today in all earth christianity,worshiped more for Jesus Christ who shed own blood for His chosen ones
Imperial Bible dictonary word satauros means one piece of tree cleaned from all branches and served as execution-(satauros) means also one part of wooden fence
even ancient Roman empire word '"crux" described one piece like wood poll seeing on the left or right side of streets serving as hanging tree on electric lines
you can find explanation in the book written issue by P Fabrian,Londyn 1874 volume 1 page 376
I hope this information allow you to consider this,
what we have to worship cross or Jesus Christ,
and same time thrown away this paganic tool of murdering our Saviour.
WOULD YOU BEAR ON YOUR NECK- FOR EXAMPLE KNIFE TOOL OF MURDERING YOUR CLOSE REALITIVE???????
Good Evening PHP,

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a01...

have a good one...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468585 Nov 27, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/female-military-members... This is SO S-I-L-L-Y!! This is as riduculous as a female saying 'I want to play in the NFL!'
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468586 Nov 27, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/neighbors-ark-man-arres... I PROMISE you,if the Bentonville police would let me,I wold execute this man tomorrow for what he did.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#468587 Nov 27, 2012
because jesus and god are love

and love is universal...

love is god in humans

loving a person or thing is the most divine act that any human being can perform...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732464211/what-w...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468588 Nov 27, 2012
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/us-rel... What Egypt's new president doesn't seem to understand,and or care about,is that the people of Egypt are SICK AND TIRED of authoritarian islamic rule! They want REAL CHANGE!!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#468589 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you would be welcome to a slice my friend but unfortunately the one that I had last week is long gone, but I'll keep you in mind whenever I get a hold of another.(c:
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#468590 Nov 27, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you HFN, but I guess I'm like the prophet ( not that I'm putting myself on that level by any means ) when I hear error concerning the Word it's like fire shut up in my bones and I feel compelled to point it out.
I too believe what the Bible says about something

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468591 Nov 27, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all do.
Not only does this denomination argue points with that denomination, but they argue amongst themselves within their respective denominations.
I'll say it again ...
When someone tells me they have the correct answers because God told them, or that the religion they practice has the only correct interpretation, I turn and run as fast as I can; because that person just told me a lie.
There are just too many variables ...
Agreed.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#468592 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nipe. You are the "Real Christian"(tm), not me.
I do believe that Jesus is God and came to live with us in a human body. That He died in our place for the forgiveness of our sins. I have accepted what he did for me/us and asked Him to come into my life and save me. That does make me a Christian.(CHRISTian) So yes I am a Christian and I thank God for providing a way for me/us to be one. If you donít believe it then I guess you just donít. You have had plenty of opportunities and have chosen not to.
However you have also chosen to come to a thread where you will hear people who do believe talking about it. So, donít expect Christians on a Christian based thread to not talk about it just because you come here to harass them. And donít expect Christians not to talk about it just because you are here and donít like it. You say you are a professor so surely you can grasp that and the fact that you not liking it is not going to change that. Hell has a better chance of freezing over that you have of making Christians not believe and quit talking about it just because you donít like it and harass them. Of course you can knock yourself out trying but you are wasting your time and effort because it ainít gonna happen.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#468593 Nov 27, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning HFN, Amen to that...
:) Good afternoon QI.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468594 Nov 27, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening G... like when the Wright Brothers built their little, flying machine. When they began the project... did they begin to exist when they began building the plane? No of course not... they existed long before they created it and were into other things.
In the same way, Genesis is our beginning but God existed from eternity long before He created our earth, region of space or whatever. So anyways, Genesis speaks of our beginning and creation point within all of eternity.
John 1:1 thru verse 2... and some parts of this chapter when put into context with the first two verses... alludes to The Son of God as having a pre-existence. Jesus even mentions it in a prayer to His Father:
Jesus: "And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had WITH YOU before the world began."
Now I meant that scripture to point out Jesus talking of His pre-existence but on another note... even a child can understand what "with you" means.
Not sure how you see it, but I can trace my lineage back to God, too. I was with God before I was born and before the begining...as was everythign in the cosmos. If one investigates "Logos" in the Greek philophical sense, it means exactly that.

There is nothing that Jesus did or said that can not be claimed any person, including domething he never said... being a god.

"I said you are all gods." Pslam 81

Perhaps another thing I find 'erroneous'(IMHO) about Christianity is that it degrades mankind to less than an animal, refusing to accept the divine that is alive (or dormant) within every living creature and esp.(if not more so) in man.

That man 'sins' is proof of his divinity AND proof that man has not the wisdom to control that divinity on his own. IMHO Jesus was teaching how to use that divine nature for good instead of self destruction (personal and communal).
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#468595 Nov 27, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh..... Love you Twin SeRaH
(((*_*)))
Love you too :)
HFN

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468596 Nov 27, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that Jesus is God and came to live with us in a human body. That He died in our place for the forgiveness of our sins. I have accepted what he did for me/us and asked Him to come into my life and save me. That does make me a Christian.(CHRISTian) So yes I am a Christian and I thank God for providing a way for me/us to be one. If you donít believe it then I guess you just donít. You have had plenty of opportunities and have chosen not to.
However you have also chosen to come to a thread where you will hear people who do believe talking about it. So, donít expect Christians on a Christian based thread to not talk about it just because you come here to harass them. And donít expect Christians not to talk about it just because you are here and donít like it. You say you are a professor so surely you can grasp that and the fact that you not liking it is not going to change that. Hell has a better chance of freezing over that you have of making Christians not believe and quit talking about it just because you donít like it and harass them. Of course you can knock yourself out trying but you are wasting your time and effort because it ainít gonna happen.
I believe that Jesus was the final atonement for all mankind too. So why do you not accept me as a believer and saved ?(not that I need your judgement or any human's to be redeemed)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#468597 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how you see it, but I can trace my lineage back to God, too. I was with God before I was born and before the begining...as was everythign in the cosmos. If one investigates "Logos" in the Greek philophical sense, it means exactly that.
There is nothing that Jesus did or said that can not be claimed any person, including domething he never said... being a god.
"I said you are all gods." Pslam 81
Perhaps another thing I find 'erroneous'(IMHO) about Christianity is that it degrades mankind to less than an animal, refusing to accept the divine that is alive (or dormant) within every living creature and esp.(if not more so) in man.
That man 'sins' is proof of his divinity AND proof that man has not the wisdom to control that divinity on his own. IMHO Jesus was teaching how to use that divine nature for good instead of self destruction (personal and communal).
Why don't you understand that you're presence,and your logic, is like a nasty,stanky,heavily soiled pair of draws: You ain't wanted here!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468598 Nov 27, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
..... And donít expect Christians not to talk about it just because you are here and donít like it....
When have I ever asked anyone not to believe ?

I have asked them to stop calling their interpretations and opinions 'facts' and 'truth'.
I have asked them to stop claiming to "know" what God said or didn't say.
I have asked them to be honest about the history and reality of modern Christianity and the various versions and translations of Bibles.

I am fully convinced that you believe that your beliefs are correct. That does not make them truth. Juries can believe an innocent is guilty and vice-versa but men's beliefs do not a truth make. Men are usually wrong and the Scriptures themselves say that on almost every page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 778,138
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Rick in Kansas 265,440
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min lovewithin 39,386
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 560,437
Scientific proof for God's existence 28 min God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 44 min TexasCPChampion 16
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 49 min Trannyfucker 136
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web