Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It means that people love sweet potato pie a whole more than they like pumpkin pie, self included.
Ya' don't say! If I only had a brain...I would dance and I'd be merry...every thing would be a ding-a-derry.....

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he was just being sarcastic,but that's besides the point. Many rich people,such as many people in sports and Hollywood have become very spiritually corrupt and disrespectful of towards the Lord through their fame,wealth,and narcissism. http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Because having all these things in abundance seperates them from the need and urgency of having God, but they may discover otherwise too late.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Ya' don't say! If I only had a brain...I would dance and I'd be merry...every thing would be a ding-a-derry.....
Yea it would be nice if you only had a brain..........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

John 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea it would be nice if you only had a brain..........
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
UPDATE
WaterNymph's son
"He is still recovering and doing well by every Dr's standard. He has several more surgeries to go but has put those off until his wife more recovered from her transplant. Thank all those who asked."
I told her I would pass this on as several people have asked. Please remember to keep him in your prayers
(T) Peace
Hey Skombolis,
Thank you for the update. One of the hardest things is watching a loved one suffer. I feel for him and the family. If you talk to her let her know Iím pulling for them.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HFN!
Great to see ya
You are welcome my friend
Hope you had a goodf T-day
Man how did these 4 days off go by so quickly?
:) Great to see you too friend.

Yes my Gobble day was great.

The older you get the faster time seems to fly. Plus before you know it you are there. So enjoy and make it count while you can. LOL
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

who="Serah"]<quot ed text>Never had sweet potato pie... I know I have to come up yonder to America, just to try the food I hear so much about :)
We havenít talked in awhile so Iím just saying Hey to my twin.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Believer wrote:
Jesus loves all of us because we are his creation!!! Someone posted about Satan being loose on earth.....the bible says where good is present, evil is also. Satan may tent us and make life hard for us but he cannot touch our souls!!!!
Hey Believer,
Your right! If our sole belongs to God Satan canít touch it. Thatís a comforting thought.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>HFN,please,honey,that' s a bit too much. No worse than me posting wtc videos,I guess,but showing the aborted babies is horrible. I wish you hadn't done that,but maybe it will stop a lot of women from doing the same thing.
Sorry about that DR. I donít think some actually know what happens so the pictures help. I didnít know it would bother you quite that much. I did it so that someone who doesnít really know could see.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning to you HFN, thanks for your response. I'm glad that we can at least disagree agreeably.
:)
<quoted text>I will check it out. I'm just giving my own view and understanding... I understand that others may view it differently.
<quoted text>
Right, I view the part where it says "Great God" as God the Son being referred to here rather than God the Father.
<quoted text>Good Morning to you HFN, thanks for your response. I'm glad that we can at least disagree agreeably.
:)
<quoted text>I will check it out. I'm just giving my own view and understanding... I understand that others may view it differently.
<quoted text>
Right, I view the part where it says "Great God" as God the Son being referred to here rather than God the Father.
<quoted text>Exactly. This is showing the Son of God as part of the Godhead before He came down and was born on earth. But look at what Jesus did in verse 7 thru 8 after He was sent by the Father..
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, AND WAS MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
I used to think that these verses 5-8 were all together talking about Jesus while He was on earth... but verses 5-6 has to deal with His Pre-Incarnation... 7-8 had to deal with his earthly ministry while He was on earth.
But the main point of the verses is that we have a mind of humility. If Jesus, could leave the Glory of Heaven and humble Himself to be a man... then we should be able to follow His lead as He took the "much bigger" initial step.
Hey QI,
I feel the same about being glad we can disagree agreeably.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
Sorry HFN... please look at the bottom-half of my last post. But note that Philippians 2:5-6 had to deal with Jesus' pre-existence and verse 2:7-8 had to deal with His earthly existence.
No worries QI. If I havenít already left something out Iím sure I will sooner or later.:)
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Exactomundo... this breaks it on down as far as God's Son being compared to angels. But that part above where I put put in caps, "He saith" above... my question to you is, who is talking here? Isn't it God The Father referring to God His Son?.
<quoted text>
It says made BY him in our limited language but in the Greek that word "BY" actually means "THROUGH"... but for this instance it also means "ON THE ACCOUNT OF".. or "BY REASON OF".
In other words, God The Father started this for His Son... The Son who existed long before the earth was.
It is God calling Jesus God. Again Iím glad we can disagree in a friendly way.:)
HFN
Duh

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text> Do you feel that you have anything of value to offer? If not, then, perhaps, this is why you're not too concerned with your reputation. But, I, on the other hand, think I have some things of value that should be shared.
What a ego! LOL.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>First and last is another metaphor for eternity to eternity... and everything else in between may I add. There is another cultural sigfnificance to this but hopefully I can get to this later.
<quoted text>As in union or united in agreement.
<quoted text>The Word is God the Son.... but the part where it talks about The Word was with God... God being mentioned there is being referred to God the FAther.
The part being referred to as The Word WAS God... God being mentioned there is God the Son.
Hey HFN, I understand that you may not agree but thank you for the scriptures as they help me to research.
You are right that I donít agree with what you are saying here but you are welcome. We have the right to believe what we believe.:)
HFN

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
It is God calling Jesus God.....
Like Gollum talking to Smeagal ?

ROFLMAO

Not a very sane deity, eh ?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
We havenít talked in awhile so Iím just saying Hey to my twin.
HFN
Good evening HFN, you've never had Sweet Potato Pie before?.........then you really MUST come up YONDER in america.

Blessings.(C:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right that I donít agree with what you are saying here but you are welcome. We have the right to believe what we believe.:)
HFN
Hey there HFN, not to start up another debate here but I agree with you, I can't see more than ONE God either.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
It is God calling Jesus God. Again Iím glad we can disagree in a friendly way.:)
HFN
Exactly.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
John 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
How about the original version instead of John's rewritten blasphemy against the Spirit of God:

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." Genesis 1:1-3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 15 min Dr Micheal daf 33
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min JUDEletePete 117,941
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 24 min AsianStarMassage 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 30 min Naveen kumar 5,289
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 46 min yon 2,410
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min curiouslu 732,491
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lord stuart XXX 226,145
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 538,589
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••