Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Nov 12

Lagos, Nigeria

#468474 Nov 26, 2012
I am so glad that Jesus Loves me even on my daily activities he loves me too much

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#468475 Nov 26, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him...
...and for him.
Good Morning my brother... How are you doing?

in the Greek it's actually "through Him and for Him."

The reverse is true also... no man can come unto the Father except through Me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#468476 Nov 26, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you are trying to say but in my own little view i believe there is no good at all in sin. But I do believe, relating to your example, that the evil "people" try to do to us God can still turn it out for our good and cause that evil that they had set for us to boomerang and fall upon their own head. Those people who caused that holocaust nightmare are still being chased down even today... and the Jews regained a mighty foothold in Israel in 1948 out of that deal.
Good morning Qu, you are, the bible says that there is pleasure in sin for a season but the ends thereof are the ways of death, so we know that it is not worth it to venture into at all.

The holocaust presecutors are on the run indeed for those who still alive, just to show that God has destroyed all of those who have risen up in violence against Israel and her seed, Nazi germany, the Roman Empire, the Egyptian Dynasty and many other enemies all gone and wiped off tbe face of the earth.

Blessings

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#468477 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Will do Skom and send Water Nymph my regards,
To all of you who have continued to ask about my son, thank you. I stopped coming here to post because of the negativity. I don't need that in my life. But I do appreciate all who have continued to think of us.

Hope all of you have a great holiday season.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#468478 Nov 26, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings, salutations, and shalowm.
This was originally posted to LAWEST100.
So you understand, I find it extremely difficult accepting that our "God," whether as an individual, or as part of a spiritual government, is beyond our comprehension, especially when He expects us to have a personal relationship with Him. In my humble opinion, none can even begin to build a productive relationship with anyone unless they can truly know and understand them. Such lack of knowledge and understanding, if anything, causes, perhaps, unnecessary questions, doubt, and unreasonable skepticism.
What I also find extremely difficult to accept is that "God" was incapable of explaining and revealing Himself in a manner within our grasp of knowledge and understanding. When the Septuagint was written, every time the name of Father occurred in the Hebrew texts, this same name was copied in the Greek texts, but still written in it's Hebrew form. This was so that no misunderstandings could occur regarding Father. Then, in addition and as I'm sure you're most aware of, our governments and unions, ion this earth, have been fashioned after that which began in the heavenly realm. And as we know and understand, our own governments and unions that consist of many, but perceived as "one," must reflect the union and government that exists in the heavenly realm. In all of this, I see no mystery.
I'm sure there are many things that haven't been revealed to us as of yet. But, what I find extremely difficult accepting is that the same "God" that desires nothing less than our knowing and understanding Him is beyond our grasp of knowledge and understanding. Such a belief, in my humble opinion, not only proves limitations on our own knowledge and understanding, but also suggests limitations on His ability to explain and reveal Himself clearly, so that we could truly know and understand Him. That's like expecting us to truly know and understand a book that's only written, partially, in a tongue we can comprehend. And as of yet, even though many have invented formulas to explain the so-called "trinity" doctrine, not one, as of yet, has been able to truly explain it.Thank you for your time and consideration, Epiphany2.
Until next time...
Good morning BLL, since you've reprinted this post I'll respond again so I'll keep this short for space, I believe that it posdible to know God only by being drawn unto him by salvation only through the Lord Jesus Christ, once your mind becomes open to him than the mystery of the Godhead gradually comes into place for the individual.

A question: do you believe that the average person who has God nowhere on the mind can understand who he is and the mystery of the Godhead?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#468479 Nov 26, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>To all of you who have continued to ask about my son, thank you. I stopped coming here to post because of the negativity. I don't need that in my life. But I do appreciate all who have continued to think of us.
Hope all of you have a great holiday season.
Hope that it all works out for you, your son and everyone involved WN.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#468480 Nov 26, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know what you're missing. I went to THREE Wal Marts this weekend looking for just ONE sweet potato pie and NONE of them had even one. BUT,at the same time,all three stores were overstocked with pumpkin pies! I mean,I don't get it!!
It means that people love sweet potato pie a whole more than they like pumpkin pie, self included.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#468481 Nov 26, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Brother...other than the after-thanksgiving-rush-back-h ome-traffic... everything went well.
Good to hear, no complaints here either.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#468482 Nov 26, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>From my own viewpoint and IMHO, I think that more weight is carried in the first 4 books in the NT... and the rest are supporting documentation. I believe that Paul is mentioned quite a bit because of his zeal. Jesus said that Paul would suffer for His Name's sake. Paul was forgiven and was used, I believe, by God to greatly move the church forward, I wonder if Paul suffered the way he did because of his previous actions... because even though one is forgiven doesn't mean that one is left unpunished by God. So anyways, I believe that Stephen's prayer at his matyrdom helped a great deal in initiating Paul's conversion.
That may be possible Qu but Paul also may it clear that he suffered many things for the elects sake snd God did use him to establish many of the gentile church locations throughout asia-minor, he has been refered to metaphoriably as God's ambassodor to the gentiles.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#468483 Nov 26, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for all the children in the world. Every one is precious, a heritage and gift from you. I pray for protection, guidance, good health, loving families, positive role models, and many blessings upon these children. So many are mistreated. Others are covered in love. Some are spoiled, others have nothing--not even bare necessities. Please reach out and touch them all, and meet every need in the way you see best. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime Time with GOd
Amen, very good prayer.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#468484 Nov 26, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Skom, thanks for sharing those quotes... I'm basing this from old memory, but I always thought that John Adams was an atheist or agnostic.... if he was that would be interesting that he wrote that. But then again he said moral people also... so there you go.
The Religious Affiliation of Second U.S. President John Adams

http://www.adherents.com/people/pa/John_Adams...

Five presidents of the United States were Unitarians: John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Millard Fillmore, Thomas Jefferson, and William Howard Taft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarianism#Not...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#468485 Nov 26, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
The founding fathers of Christianity were the Anti-Christ, the Church is the Anti-Christ and Jesus was his own Anti.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#468486 Nov 26, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That may be possible Qu but Paul also may it clear that he suffered many things for the elects sake snd God did use him to establish many of the gentile church locations throughout asia-minor, he has been refered to metaphoriably as God's ambassodor to the gentiles.
Correction: MADE it clear..........

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#468487 Nov 26, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Trinity was important to know (let alone true) don't you think Jesus would have explained it. Paul doesn't even explain it. It must not be that important to salvation.
you are right
only trinitarians deffend their own demon trinity worship,

no Jesus nor writters of Bible mention anything about trinity.

Grace and underserved kindness of God to single one is most important gift to be saved
FOR SURE NOT TRINITY,NOT CROSS,NOT CHRISTMAS,OR ATTENDING EARTHLY CURCHES TO LISTEN THEIR MISLEADED SERMONS

HAVE GOOD DAY SIR

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#468488 Nov 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers of Christianity were the Anti-Christ, the Church is the Anti-Christ and Jesus was his own Anti.
who told you this?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#468489 Nov 26, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Religious Affiliation of Second U.S. President John Adams
http://www.adherents.com/people/pa/John_Adams...
Five presidents of the United States were Unitarians: John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Millard Fillmore, Thomas Jefferson, and William Howard Taft.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarianism#Not...
don't worry?
fell free from their bonds of man yoke Gal 5;1
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468490 Nov 26, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,darling.
dr shrink send you kiss of brotherly love and comapssion from his grave
have good and sweet like lolly pop day,afternoon,early evening,late evening and night full of ugly snorings
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468491 Nov 26, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning my brother... How are you doing?
in the Greek it's actually "through Him and for Him."
The reverse is true also... no man can come unto the Father except through Me.
agree with your explantation,
this greek word also excluded truine eternal same Godhead,

I know greek language from my old grandmama
and know that those words are directed to someone lower send reqirements to supreme being(for example to judge through lawyer)
have nice and blessed day Q

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#468493 Nov 26, 2012
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry?
fell free from their bonds of man yoke Gal 5;1
I am not worried.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#468494 Nov 26, 2012
Bright_man wrote:
I am so glad that Jesus Loves me even on my daily activities he loves me too much
good for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 646,745
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min nanoanomaly 971,752
Democrats....... Ha! 11 min Patriot01 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Buck Crick 49,068
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min WasteWater 2,088
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 45 min Qlalsos 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Say the Truth 281,275
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 51 min hungtexas69 24
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web